- Text Size +

Aaron opened his eyes in the dark prison. He could not say how long he was unconscious. He passed out at some point inside Donna's vagina. At first the giantess squashed his plastic body repeatedly under her unforgiving slipper's sole. He wanted to die but he survived each powerful squash. Eventually Donna grew tired of this game and started crushing under the slipper's heel his legs and arms. She moved her foot quickly keeping him stuck on the floor. Aaron barely noticed her hand moving softly inside her pants. Her moans increased when the round tip of the slipper's heel lowered on his pelvis. Aaron tried to push away his body from under the giant pillar without success. He watched helpless from under the slipper's arch Donna pleasuring herself. The very moment the giantess orgasmed her heel pushed down on the the slipper, smashing Aaron's penis and balls under the giant heel. Then he passed out for the first time.

Aaron awoke on Donna's giant hand. Her slender fingers grabbed him by his chest and lowered his body, legs first, into the woman's open mouth. He was pushed inside the gorgeous lips feeling the powerful tongue parting his legs and trapping his calves between her molars. He tried to push with the free hands on her lips, slipping on the thick red lipstick. Then the tongue started smashing on his penis. It felt like being kicked. However he got an hard on. The nose blow hot air on his face, she was indeed masturbating again. The saliva made a thick lubricant on his battered appendage increasing his arousal. Her orgasm was announced by a strong moan and the molars closing down, reducing his legs in paste. Aaron screamed in pain, desperately pushing the giantess's lips for escaping this chamber of torture. In a split second he was sucked inside the woman's mouth and and her molars started chewing him alive, like a gum. The amount of pain was massive but strangely this time he managed to stay awake. Finally Donna spitted the smashed body in her hand, watching amused regaining his shape.

The giantess lowered the tiny man down inside her vagina. Aaron tried to fight but she was incredibly strong. Her fingers pushed him inside, legs first. The head were pushed inside finally and he felt the powerful muscles starting a cruel dance around him. Donna's moans were all around him, and finally he felt her powerful orgasm crushing the air out of him. Her juices flowed around his smashed body cutting out the air. Finally he mercifully passed out.

Aaron tried to stand up bumping his head on the invisible ceiling. He heard faint screams all around him, from the other men trapped in this crazy prison. Time passed, he could not say how much, then some tremors startled him. The shake was rhythmic with increasing intensity. Aaron battered by the horrible experience with Mrs. Smith and terrified by the darkness, started crying, The sound finally stopped and a blinding light flooded the glass prison where he was. At first his eyes simply could not see, then he noticed dozens of glass chambers containers, each one holding captive a man.

Aaron looked up and without surprise saw Donna's face. Something was wrong indeed, she was bigger than before. Her beautiful lips opened and a low rumble erupted. Her slender fingers engulfed the small container where he was cutting out the sight. He watched with fear the fingertip's ridges pushing on the glass, then a violent acceleration pushed him on the floor.

The container was left on a flesh coloured surface then the light disappeared again. Aaron heard a low rhythmic vibration like a massive heartbeat. Then suddenly he was blinded by bright light and the feeling of falling was followed by the violent crash on the wooden floor. The glass prison did not break. He could looked out to see a massive the giantess in black leather boots. Her heel looked to him like a three stories building. He looked up to her face and fell on his bun when saw this monstrous woman to be his girlfriend Katie. Her left foot tipped on her heel and moved slowly behind his prison and the giant boot black sole covered the sky.

Katie loved playing with her new slaves. She imagined the terror caused by her cute foot in the man's mind. She started feeling wet and decided to start the games. She brought her foot down destroying the glass container and spreading the little man's body under her boot's sole.