- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gtn is used to describe a person who has grown.

.......…...….....................................................................

It was here, the day Jack had been waiting for. From this day forth his girlfriend would tower over him. It wasn't unheard of for a man to not take not take gtn and then marry a woman who had. Some men didn't take gtn just so their girlfriends were bigger than them.

The growth ceremony always took place in a special hall. All children and parents in that areas would come to the hall even if none of them were taking gtn. The hall had a big stage ,on which would be the mayor of that area a gtn doctor and non gtn doctor. The person being subjected to gtn would then go up on stage and talk, they would then be taken to a room were they would be subjected to the growth serum.

Jack arrived with his parents. He realised this would be his last chance to talk to Jessica at normal size. Everybody had to come dressed in their school uniform so they could be identified. It wasn't too hard to find Jessica as she found him first. She hugged him. Then kissed him.

"Whatever happens, I still love you" she said. Looking into his eyes. "I know I'll still love you too" said Jack. Jessica had brought her new big school clothes which looked comically oversized. Eventually everyone was gathered into the hall. Jack and Jessica kissed each other one last time. Jessica had to go backstage while Jack had to sit with his parents in the special small peoples seats.

Jack once again begged his mother and father. They both said no. He looked back up at the stage, quite upset. Jacks school was last. When they had finally reached his school he was bored, he thought that it would be exciting watching people grow but they always came out looking exactly the same except they had been blown up. Every single person doubled in size. 

They finally reached his girlfriend. Jessica blushed bright red, she was quite a shy girl. She talked with the people in the stage then was marched off by the doctors. Her stomach was turning round and round inside her. She felt sick. "Alright. Go in this room and take your normal clothes off. Then open the next door. When in there await further instructions" said the non gtn doctor.

She walked into the cubicle. It was quite big. She took off her uniform and put it on the hangers. She noticed on the other side was her new big clothes. She took off her underwear then walked into a massive white room. "Don't worry we can't see you" came a voice through the speaker. "Lie down on the floor. You'll fall asleep, when you wake up you will have reached your new size."continued the voice.

Jessica lay down on the cold floor. She felt the world turning then everything went black. She awoke. The room was smaller. She stood up at full height. She noticed how the giant door was now just a normal door she had been used to giant doors. She pushed it open, she was definately stronger than before. She dressed back up into her new clothes. A skirt, tights, shirt and tie. Aje remembered how just yesterday these things were massive to her. She stoodd against the wall. She was exactly 11 ft tall, double her previous size. She walked out of the door leaving her miniscule clothes behind. She walked onto the stage, everything was smaller to her now. Even her boyfriend.

Jack felt further away form her than ever. She must have stood at least 11 ft tall, that was nearly 5 ft taller than him. Her gorgeous body was now double it's normal size, she still looked absolutley gogeous. The only problem was there was now loads of handsome men who were 'normal sized' for her to fall for. Jack knew this relationship wasn't going to work. 

As soon as the ceremony finished he was sent back to school. The only non-gtn person left in his year was Eloise who was extremely attractive, but frankly a bit of a bitch. He was put in all her lessons over the course of that day yjeu got to know eachother better. By the end of the day he couldn't wait to talk to Jessica again, but would she still like him?