- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter the party starts as the women start coming in.

The Party Begins

As I watched the first women come in the door I was in awe of the giantess before me, goddesses of beauty, but it all still seemed like a dream, as Crystal invited them in and took them to the dining room.

The first woman to come through the door was Wendy, she was 42 years old a small framed woman with reddish / brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, with good size breast. She is Crystal's good friend.

Then Jill and Dena walks in, Jill was a little plump but had huge breasts, 30 years old, sandy blond hair, and brown eyes, one of our co-workers. She has a reputation as a wild child, which loved sex and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Dena was a close friend of Jill and seemed to be a very sweet girl, she was also 30 years old, sandy blond hair petite with c cup breasts, green eyes. She just wanted to get married with her boyfriend which she was engaged with.

Next to come in was Donna and Julie they were older woman but still looked very beautiful. Donna worked with us and Julie was a good friend of Donna's. Both women were in there mid to late 40's

Donna was a small framed petite woman she had small but firm breasts and always kept herself tanned, dark brown hair, and green eyes. I always thought she was a beautiful woman.

Julie was a little on the large size but still a very nice looking woman with very large breast D-Cup, dark brown hair with brown eyes. I knew her from school days and she was very much a wide open girl back then and to what I understand still is. She loved sex very much.

I was getting more nervous and horrified by the minute as the woman was still coming through the door, seemed so unbelievable that this was happening but yet for some reason I was getting aroused.

Next women through the door was Deanna and Cameron.

Deanna worked with us and wanted to take my position as department supervisor. She is 32 years old, a flirt and would do almost anything to get ahead, even go over my head to higher management.

She had blonde hair, green eyes, large breast with a nice ass, she had nice thick lips and to what I heard also could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She probably had a lot of practice.

Cameron is a friend of Deanna. She is 19 years old but very beautiful, I had told her on several occasions that she should be a model. Dark hair, green eyes, had a models body.

Next woman to come through the door was the vice president of the company's wife Renee. I couldn't believe she was there as much she loved to be with people with money and higher management.

Renee is 45 years old short dark hair, brown eyes, and has a nice body for her age.

I began to think this is getting unreal but I was beginning to realize this was my fate to be inside one of these women shortly but who?

Next woman to come through the door was very shocking to me, the sight of her gave me hope. Maybe if I yelled loud she would hear me, which I did! Maybe if I banged on the plastic I was surrounded by she would hear it, which I did! To no prevail she didn't hear me. It was my beautiful wife that just walked in the door.

She walked in and was welcomed by Crystal into the dining area, as I watched her.

My wife is beautiful to me, she is 48 years old, petite, with shoulder length dark brown hair, brown eyes, and thick luscious lips with c+ size breast. She had a low cut top on showing her cleavage and I loved it when she wore those tops.

Next women that came in was mother and daughter, they were both beautiful women. The daughter was Brandon's wife and the other of course mother in law.

Judy was in her 40's, long blonde hair, green eyes, very nice ass for her age, nice breast. She never really liked Brandon and didn't want her daughter (Fallon) to marry him. She worked in a beauty shop and my wife goes there to get her hair done, she also cuts my hair.

I looked over at Brandon as he stopped cussing but now was yelling like I was at my wife as he was trying to get his wife's attention to no avail. I could not hear him myself but could see his emotions as he watched his wife and mother in law walk by to dining room.

Fallon was very beautiful woman,mother like daughter, 28 years old, long blond hair, brown eyes, and a hot body that was the envy of all women. I had told Brandon on a number of occasions how lucky he was to have a beautiful woman like her.

I looked over at Brandon he was very upset and still yelling and cussing but I could see tears coming down. He was beginning to realize his fate also, but was willing to except it.

David was still hunched in the corner but I noticed him with a hard on as he watched the women come in. He was beating his self-off. I thought you pervert how could you do that at this time of danger? Or was this danger? Is it a new beginning for us after all? As we will be reborn with one of these women?

Then I looked down at my private and I had an erection. Out of all the fear and anxiety that I had I didn't realize the women was turning me on at the same time.

I heard the women in the dining room having there snacks, talking and laughing.

Then I noticed after about 20 minutes, Crystal came into her living room and asked the women to come on in. As I watched them come in they walked over to one of the other tables and looked at some of the sex toys she had. They were giggling and laughing and talking dirty. They spent about another 20 to 30 minutes shopping when they finished Crystal asked them to come over and draw a card for the games which all the women did.

They walked over to this other table and Crystal said this game is called milking a cow, they all laughed, this is how it works you put this on your breast and it will suck any milk you may have out of your breast. You will keep it on for 1 minute who ever measures more milk in there cup will win and will get this lotion for longer erection for your man.

I watched as each woman walked up and pulled there breast out. I had a great sight as these women came up one by one and put it on their breast.

Donna was first and I always wondered if she tanned her whole body as I watched her breast come out of her bra it was awesome, not huge breast but was tan with huge nipples.

Then it was one after the other coming up. One thing for sure we wouldn't go hungry if we are breast feed, "I thought to myself".

Then I watched as my wife walked up and pulled her large breast out, I was tranquilized by her huge breast, every feature of it. I remembered sucking it myself, feeling those huge nipples in my mouth.

Crystal looked at all the cups and announced the winner. The winner is Fallon, as she walked over to retrieve her prize. Maybe now I can keep Brandon harder longer she laughed. If only she knew what was going to happen? That her husband was going to be one of these women's baby, maybe even hers. She had a little girl already that was a little over a year old. Maybe that's why she won this contest I wondered.

Crystal spoke, ok ladies come over here as they walked to another table. This game is called how deep you can go. I looked and saw these large dildo's on the table. They had measuring marks on them as she began to tell everyone how the game works. You have to put this in your pussy ladies and see how much you can take in. The winner will win this vibrator.

I watched as Donna was first up. She pulled her panties down and I noticed she was tanned there also. I watched as she put the dildo in and it looked at least half of it went in as I heard her moan then let out a laugh. I realized then she does tan in the nude.

The women one at a time by the cards came up and inserted the dildo. One in particularly I couldn't believe as she put the whole dildo up in her with a big grunt and a moan, was Julie as I watched her take almost all of it.

Then I watched my wife pull her panties down as I was beating on the plastic around me to get her attention. I saw her eyes close and the dildo penetrate up her vagina little better than half way. She let out a moan as she pulled it back out. My thoughts was going back to the times we had sex and how many times I could make her moan and come. Now I won't be able to do that anymore instead she may have me as her child, but I was excepting that fact and of all the women here why not her. The only thing she would have sex with another man to get me fertilized. These bothered me and upset me.

All the women finished as they gathered round, the winner of course was Julie as she walked over laughing and bragging about her deep vagina. I will enjoy this vibrator "she replied".

Come on over her to our last game as they started walking over toward us, as Crystal "started to explain" this game is called blow job. She started to explain the rules and the prize, each of you will get a turn at sucking each one of these special cocks as long as they last, by the card you drew just like the other games. After you finish please peal this film off the cock "no ladies it is not a condom she explained". Each of these penises has a special liquid in them that I call liquid Spanish fly, within a couple hours you will start getting horny and you will stay that way for weeks, it is very strong. Your husbands or boyfriends will love you a long time and you will want to love them back "as she chuckled".

Ok first up is Donna, I watched as she walked around the table she went by Brandon and David and stood in front of me. I started yelling at her at the top of my lungs, beating on the plastic, down here Donna, down here, don't do this please I yelled.

Calm all of the sudden came over me as I looked at Donna's huge goddess body before me, looking as good as she ever did except larger. She was wearing a top that let you see her chest as she was standing there, she was small and petite in normal size but now she is huge but still very beautiful for a mid to late 40 year old woman. Her shoulder length brown hair, her pretty tan just was unbelievable. The thought was going through my mind that I wouldn't mind her sucking me up into her mouth and go down her throat and wait my fate.

Then I heard Crystal announce the next woman which was Jill as she walked over to Brandon. Brandon was yelling for all it was worth to get Jill's attention to no avail. Jill was a little over weight but still very nice looking woman, has a nice set of breast on her as she had a low cut blouse and her cleavage was really showing. Remind you this is the woman that they say could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Brandon was staring at her big breast and it looked like he was calming down some or he was just memorized.

Crystal spoke up, next is Wendy as she walked over to David. David was still in the corner but he looked up as his goddess walked up to the penis he was in. He all of the sudden stood up and looked at her as if he was worshiping her.

Wendy was wearing a white top that revealed her breast lines and they were very beautiful. She is small and petite has gained a little weight but still was a nice looking woman. Her freckles was showing, with her shoulder length reddish / brown hair.

Crystal spoke and said, ok ladies I will say go, you have one minute and I will blow this whistle for you to stop. If you happen to get the liquid out and get the penis to blow out make sure you get all of the liquid.

Ok ladies are you ready? As I heard Crystal say to the ladies, they spoke up and said "yes", ok ladies put your hands on your penis, as they all let out a laugh and grabbed the penis.

I looked as Donna's small hand as she grabbed the penis that I was in and I noticed as she bent over with her lips within inches of it. I looked at her lips as she licked them, then I looked and saw her breasts, what a pretty tan I thought, I was paralyzed. I knew this was it, am I going to be sucked up into Donna's mouth? Will she be my future mother?

Chapter End Notes:

Who will be sucked up first? Will Donna suck me up? Will Brandon be sucked up by Jill? Will wendy suck up David?

Next chapter will come soon!!