- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The ladies start sucking on the cocks, the game begins. Who will go first ? Who will go to who?

Donna starred at her penis , licking her lips as Crystal said go , then I saw her mouth open and go down on the head of the penis I was in. It was a beautiful sight as I looked at her lips going up and down on this cock I was in , her breasts was bouncing as she was going up and down on the penis. The sound of her sucking, it was almost deafening, as I could feel the power of the suction she was delivering with each downward motion of her mouth.
I looked over at the penis Brandon was in and Jill was deep throating her penis and putting so much pressure on hers, I just knew Brandon was going to be sucked up into her mouth.
I watched as I saw her big breast bouncing as she put all she had into sucking her cock.
Then I looked at David as he was memorized by Wendy and her reddish hair and freckles, her lips going to town on her penis. Her breast was also bouncing as I could see her nipples getting hard through her white shirt she had on.
I looked back at Donna and she was getting the penis deeper and deeper in her mouth. The pressure inside was unbelievable, as I could see with each stroke of her mouth the diaphragm was bending. I noticed her nipples was also getting hard through her blue blouse.
Then I heard the whistle as Crystal blew it, ok ladies stop, as I watched Donna’s mouth come off her cock
I was relieved that I was saved at least this time.
I looked over at the other two penises that David and Brandon was in, they were still there also saved at least this time.
Ok ladies don’t forget to take your rubbers off Crystal said before the ladies walked away.
The three ladies walked away disgusted, especially Jill, as she was fussing.
Crystal spoke ok time for next three ladies, as she called the first name.
I heard my wife’s name first, ‘Diane Crystal spoke out load’. I looked as my wife as she walked around the table and walked by me, I was yelling for all it was worth, Diane,’ Diane down here’, I’m in here!!! To no avail she kept walking and stopped in front of David. I was beside myself as I watched my beautiful giant wife steering down at her penis with David inside. I watched as her big breast was bouncing in her low cut beige blouse.
David was steering at Diane and getting excited, looking at her big breast and her thick lips, he was beginning to get a hard on.
I was getting very jealous and yelling at David, stop looking at her dam you. Then the next name was called out Deanna as she walked around the table to Brandon.
Brandon was looking hard at Deanna as her big breast was over top off him, her nipples hard and shining through her pink shirt. Brandon was yelling at her and cussing at same time, no need she could not here.
I knew Brandon was in trouble because she had plenty of experience at sucking cocks.
The next name was Julie, my heart went into my throat as I watched her walk around the table to the cock I was in. She was slightly overweight but her large breast was something to behold, she was very pretty with short brown hair, thin lips and always kept herself looking good.
I looked back at my wife and I just knew I would never see her again. David was jacking off watching my wife, which was angering me big time.
I then looked up at Julie as she had her hand already on her cock and licking her lips. She was carrying on a conversation with my wife as they were laughing. I couldn’t make out the conversation but I know my wife is not much on oral sex, and especially not swallowing.
Crystal asked the ladies are you ready, they all said yes.
We survived first round will we the second round?


Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it took so long , I hope it won"t be as long for next chapter , i have been very busy.

Who will be the first to go?