- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mr.McGill ends it all 

Jose watched everything, hiding on the corner of the dinning room door looking up at the stairwell.
Jose knew now that Mr. McGill was capable of even more. Jose also knew that he himself was hungry and went over to the breakfast table and climbed up the chair up table cloth and went over and started to eat some of the scrapes from Mr. McGill plate, knowing that he had to leave the house as soon as possible, but unable of knowing how.

Mr. McGill placed his wife in the kitchen sink, and watched as she tried to climb, and beat her fist voraciously against the metal walls of the sink. Mr. McGill was getting aroused again, knowing that it was all too real, all the years of fake love, fake sincerity, and being used.
“No getting out now, no leaving, not without me allowing it, dear! Anyways you are starting to make me sick!” Mr. McGill said, forcing his hand on her holding down on the cold metal floor of the sink, with his face looking right down at her, as he coughed up enough spit in his mouth, slowly letting it drip out of his mouth right in her tiny face.

Mr McGill then, took off his bathrobe, and brought a chair from the kitchen-table over to the sink and got up on it, and pulled out his cock and pissed in the sink all over his wife, making sure to aim for her, knowing that he never had so much fun in his whole life. He watched with extreme amusement, and in awe, as his wife tried to run, tried to dodge the stream of yellow piss coming out of his body.
“What's the matter, darling. Feeling helpless?” Mr. McGill asked with pleasure.

After he got back down and put the chair back, he washed his hands in the sink, ignoring his wife, and left his wife there. Mr. McGill then made his way back into the dining room, finding Jose eating from his plate.

Jose saw Mr. McGill coming and tried to run in panic, but Mr. McGill was faster, and snatched forcefully him up, unfortunately breaking his neck, at the same time. As he noticed that Jose was dead laying limply in his hands, he let out a sigh, and gave his dead Jose one last kiss.
“Oh...maybe I should have been a bit more careful...I did not realize how delicate you were...but at least that saves me half my troubles. I thought I'd find you later somewhere. Too bad you chose to prove to me this morning, that I cannot trust you. And all that after I started to like you too! I'd have enjoyed punishing you later. Too bad...I Guess.” Mr. McGill muttered in disappointment looking down at his dead sex toy.

Mr. McGill then picked-up the newspaper from yesterday, with Jose's cadaver and went back into the kitchen.
Under the sink was a tool-box where he found a hammer. He then snatched up his wife, who was scared to death, in in a state of shock unable to move, out of the sink.
“Now now dear...I think it's about time to take you out of your misery. Besides it just isn't any fun with you anymore!” Mr. McGill said as he sat down at the kitchen-table wrapping her limp body up in the newspaper, as his pounded her head in with the hammer, noticing the redness soaking through, laughing out loud for joy. No more France, no more her spending his money on nonsense, and no more talk of leaving or lawyers. He could now do whatever he wanted!

The rest his wife's, and Jose's cadaver got chopped up into tiny pieces, and put in the blender, and then he flushed the rest of them down the toilette.
Mr. McGill never felt so free in his whole entire life, even-though his had to clean-up the mess, it was all worth it.


Tuesday

“He must have drank a bloody Mary last night before he went to bed. Oh that stink! I'll have to charge him more in the future if he choses to constantly piss in the kitchen sink!”
The maid said to herself with disgust, as she cleaned the blender on Monday morning, in the kitchen sink.

And whenever anyone of asked where his wife is, he simply tells them that she left him for a younger man in France, and that she never calls. And what Jose is concerned he simply never came back to work.
The shrink-ray is locked up in his safe, Mr. McGill is playing with the thought of finding a new slave.
Mr. McGill still misses Jose, then money alone does not make anyone happy.
Chapter End Notes:

Es hat Spaß gemacht danke für das Lesen.

I had fun, thanks for reading.

I am also on Facebook: curtis gassert