- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jose flips out. Mr. McGill enjoys it.

Mr. McGill watched as Jose pitched a fit and got strangely aroused. Mr. McGill allowed this temper tantrum to go on for a few minutes, then he was completely amused. He then put his right hand down on Jose forcing him on the desk top, laying him down in place, feeling him squirm around underneath his hand.

He noticed the force his had, the violence, how much stronger he was, this was first time in his life that he felt power!
“Now now little fellow. Temper temper. You are not the boss here. You have here nothing to say! Now this is the deal! When I lift my hand back up you are going to clean everything back up and put back in its proper place, or I'll have to fire you! Maybe it would be a bit more amusing to punish you? After all... you did have an affair with my wife about 10 years ago, or did you imagine that I never caught whiff of it?” Mr. McGill said with hint of amusement underneath his breathe.

“Go on ahead and fire me you sick bastard! I'm fucked anyways! And, by the way, your wife came onto me!
It's not all my fault alone. Pinche Chucha! I never planned on taking her away from you. She told me all about you, your impotent. Well maybe I should have let her know that I am too. She never got knock-up did she? Just go on and kill me, and be done with you it will you! I have no family anymore anyways! My wife done went and left me. The only thing I really got left in this life is finance problems.” Jose kept on yelling and going on until Mr. McGill put more pressure down on his body, feeling how easy it would be to squash him to death, hearing, and feeling through his hand how Jose was unable to breathe, gently placing the top of his middle finger on Jose's tiny face, wondering if you could squash his skull. This was a totally new experience, totally fascinated feeling his heart beat faster, feeling how he was getting aroused, how his cock was starting to get harder.

“Don't make me do things that we both really don't intend on having here Jose. Not now anyways. As I said... Clean up the mess you just made or I'll have to make it more clear just who the hell the boss is here mister! Am I making myself clear?!” Mr. McGill said in a orderly way and let back up on Jose enough that he was able to breathe again. “Okay okay!” Jose said now coughing between his words, more scared than ever.

Mr. McGill then took his hand off of Jose and watched as his little gardener put the pencils back in the plastic box. Mr. McGill felt good! So much power! He could feel his cock getting harder.

He wondered why he acted so dominate. Maybe he drank too much. He also knew that he had in that moment absolutely no control over himself.
He then gentle put Jose in his desk drawer, and locked it up, and went out into the garden and gathered up Jose's clothes, and tools and put them in the the garden shack where Jose has his locker, and personal stuff.
He then went back in his office, opened the desk-drawer and found Jose totally knock- out.
Mr. McGill found an old antic wooden wine box to keep Jose in. He then wrapped Jose up in a hankerchief, put him in the wine box and shut and locked it up.
And placed it next to the bed on the nightstand where the telephone is.