- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An erotic moments ends with a telephone call.

Saturday.

It was 09:00a.m. in the morning. Mr. McGill went through his normal routine, going into the bathroom taking care of his personal hygiene, and everything. After he got out of the shower he remember what had happened the day before.

“Oh how thoughtless of me...” Mr. McGill said to himself without drying himself off, swiftly going naked over to the bed opening up the wooden box, looking down in it at Jose. Mr. McGill was relieved to see that the tiny Gardner was still alive and finally awake!

Jose's did not sleep well that night. Mr. McGill gave him a couple of handkerchiefs to use a blankets, but the wooden floor in the box was too hard, and he stilled smelled like the whiskey, and had a slight hangover. Jose could hear how the giant man snored almost all night long as-well. After Mr. McGill finally opened the box up and let in the fresh air, he too was at least a tiny bit relieved.
Just then, at the same time the phone rang.
Mr. McGill put his finger on his lips looking down at Jose to let him know to keep his mouth shut.
He then picked up the telephone receiver.

“Hello.” Mr. McGill
“Hi honey it's me your wife, just wanted to make sure that every-thing's fine. Are you surviving the weekend alone? Are you really alone in bed?” Mrs. McGill asked in smart-assed fashion.
“Oh yes, funny that you ask. I do have a tiny surprise when you get back on Monday dear. How is it in France?” Mr. McGill.
“Oh really! A surprise? I wonder what it could be this time. Please no chocolate, or diamonds.
I am sick and tired of the same old same old you know! Maybe you should stop buying me stuff, dear. It is getting even more boring living with you, you know. But France, on the other hand is great!”Mrs. McGill
“No no none of that, and you may not even get over the shock of it all darling...so see you on Monday when you get back, darling! Nice hearing from you. (Mrs. McGill hung up.) And this time it will not cost anything.” Mr. McGill said with an evil smile on his lips.

Mrs.McGill played with thoughts of staying in France, divorcing Mr. McGill, even-though she had never worked a single solitary day in her life, and without his money she would have never had such a luxurious time.
She knew that she was going to leave him. She was just waiting for a reason to do so. “Well I do get half of it you know...” Mrs. McGill said under her breathe after tossing her smart-phone in her purse, taking another drink of champagne, flirting with the younger bartender, who would be going to bed with her later on that night, for a monetary sum of 500 Euros.

 

Mr. McGill placed the receiver back on the hook, unaware that the whole of the time his attention was on Jose. Jose stood there with a handkerchief wrapped around his body like a toga, watching how this naked old wet giant was talking to his wife on the telephone the whole time staring down at him stroking his already hard cock. Seeing how water drops rolled down from his gray mustache, and down his arms onto his hands. Jose could see how Mr. McGill hung the phone back-up, and now was reaching out for him with his free hand, his other hand was stroking his cock. Jose back- up into the corner of the box.