- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jose gets to know Mr. McGill if he wants to or not.

Jose back- up into the corner of the box.
“Hey what the fuck! Hombre no! What are you planing on doing, don't rape me! HOMBRE!!!” Jose yelled, but Mr. McGill already fished him out of the box.
“Now now Jose, just relax.” Mr. McGill said pulling the handkerchief off of Jose's body placing a wet warm kiss on his chest.
“We have to talk, you and me.” Mr. McGill said as his laid on his stomach on his bed, placing Jose on a pillow, looking at him with his face in his hands standing on his elbows.
Jose heart was beating fast and he did not know what was coming. He could see Mr. McGill's huge face, his his gray mustache, the smile he had and his wet lips, his teeth, and the water that was still rolling down his face from the shower.
Mr. McGill giggled like a school child, fascinated with the fact of how scared Jose had become.
Jose stood up and started to grab the handkerchief and started to cover himself up, but Mr. McGill used his pointer finger, and swapped his legs out from behind and watched as Jose fell onto the pillow again. He then took the handkerchief, and blew his nose on it.
“Do you still plan on using this?” Mr. McGill asked as he then pulled the pillow up underneath his face rubbing his nose softly on the right and left side of Jose's face, kissing him on his chest, feeling how Jose's dick also hardened up against his chin.


“I do not want to have sex with you sir!!” Jose managed to yell our loud.
Mr. McGill raised his head up and studied his little toy for a second unsure of what of say to that.
“Then don't!” Is all that Mr. McGill could answer as he lowered his face back down and giggled and carried on with the pleasure.
Jose could smell, and taste the toothpaste on Mr. McGill's breathe, feel the warmth from his lips, and feel the coldness of his nose. Jose was completely helpless and could not fight back, so he gave into the pleasure.

“Oh now what just happened here. Are you getting off on me my little latino garden dwarf? Now come on now jerk it of for me I want you to make it spit for me. You want me to help?” Mr. McGill asked without taking a break and started to lick his private parts. Lifting Jose's legs in the air, licking his ass, spreading his legs apart, feeling Jose's hard dick on the tip of his tongue. They were both moaning of pleasure. Mr. McGill then grabbed Jose and spun around and sat up on the bed with his back on the wall, holding Jose in both of his hands.
“Now it's your turn stud! Jerk yourself off for me!!!” Mr. McGill ordered.
Jose started to work his cock looking up at this older giant man who was lost in excitement. Jose too was a bit lost in the moment, and just before he came Mr. McGill forced his arms down on his sides.
“Not too fast Jose, I am just starting. Time to meet your new friend.” Mr. McGill said lowering Jose down slightly pressing his body against his huge cock, with his face directly under the back part of the head.
“Now lick it! I want to feel your tiny tongue movements. Torment my dick, teach me something new Jose! Come on now you little whore. Come on treat me right!” Mr. McGill commanded, and Jose did as he was told.

Jose thought that he would puke, and was scared, but Mr. McGill's skin was clean and did not stink at all, and his cock was almost hot. Jose could taste the salty pre-cum which started to gather on the peak of head, which was only inches away from his face. All in all it was not so bad after all.

Before he knew what was going on Mr. McGill switch hands, spit in the the free one and rubbed it all over Jose's face and the top of his cock moaning and laughing. “I wonder if you made my wife moan like you I am right now. You are a cute little whoring bastard!” Mr. McGill said taking more saliva from his mouth rubbing Jose against his cock slowly. “Hey be careful sir!!!! It is starting to hurt!!!! Please don't squash me!” Jose yelled “Oh how thoughtless of me.” Mr. McGill said bring Jose back up to his face, licking him all over his body. Wondering how good the orgasm would be if he were to jerk himself of with Jose's hot little body anyways, playing with the idea of doing it. Until all at once Jose came. Jose had an orgasm and his tiny body stiffened up, and Mr. McGill could taste Jose's cum. Mr. McGill who was lost in the excitement feeling how the little man changed his posture in his hand, while gazing upon him had an orgasm too!” Jose passed-out in Mr.McGill's hand. Mr.McGill simply stared for a few minutes at his new sex toy, pleased with his performance. “You know what I'll make you a deal, you be nice to me and I'll be nice to you! Now it's about time to take you into the bathroom and clean you up.” Mr. McGill concluded getting up off the the bed with Jose in his hands going back into the bathroom.