- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dinner time for human pets.

Mr. McGill hoped that he did not kill Jose. Jose was laying sleeping in the wooden box all day long.

Mr. McGill had made some fried potatoes, and sausages, got out a bottle of red wine and sat at the dinner table with Jose, who was sleeping in his wooden box with the top opened up.

It was around 8 p.m. Jose awoke, and could smell the fresh fried food, and could hear classic music in the back ground. Mr. McGill had placed a small saucer filled with water in the box. Jose sat up with back pain, and looked up, only to see Mr. McGill eating, pulling a piece of sausage from his fork with his teeth, then taking a huge wine glass to this lips and slurping loudly the red wine out of it, smelling it placing his nose in the glass as he then washed it all down in one final gulp.

Mr. McGill finally noticed that Jose was sitting up, and placed his fork on the table and looked closer into the box.
“Now that is nice surprise to see that you're awake again. My goodness you slept all day long.
I almost imagined you were dead. Would you like something to eat? It is dinner time you know. Look I've placed a saucer of water for you there in front of you if you're thirsty. You must be thirsty little man! Now go on now don't be shy, or do I have to force feed you?” Mr. McGill said rubbing pointer finger along Jose's back. It actually felt good Jose thought to himself, how Mr. McGill's finger massaged his back.

Mr. McGill then mashed up one of the fried potatoes with his fork and scratched it up from his plate with his knife onto the fork and shoveled it onto the wooden floor of the box next to Jose, beside the saucer full of water which Jose was drinking out of with his hands.

Jose felt like a dog. Being fed and misused from this spoiled old millionaire. This was humiliating, Jose was angry, but he was hungry. Jose went over to the potato mass and started to eat with his hands. Jose could feel how this giant man was staring at him the whole time, smiling and giggling. Jose was frustrated, but he was alive. Jose wished he could turn back time and not have gone to work yesterday, but it was too late now. Jose hoped that he could at least have some time to digest this bit of food, before Mr. McGill gets aroused again.


“Now eat it all little man, there will be nothing more till tomorrow! Anyways people like your are used to being dirty, living in filth, and nastiness. I'll clean you up later. Do be sure of that!”
Mr. McGill said watching as Jose was eating the mashed up potato mass with both of his hands, enjoying how the fat was going all over his face, how Jose occasionally looked back up at him, feeling his cock starting to rise again.

Mr. McGill almost forgot himself that he too had a plate full of food in front of him.
Mr. McGill smiled and started to eat again. Jose started to want to say something, Mr. McGill understood that he wanted to know when his wife was coming home. Mr. McGill simply told him, in an arbitrarily manner, to shut up and keep on eating or he'd be forced to punish him.

Jose complied.

After they got done eating Mr. McGill took Jose and the box upstairs to the bedroom. Mr. McGill put Jose on his chest on top of his stomach, between his tits, and pulled the cover up over his naked body allowing Jose to look out at the TV.
He and Jose watched T.V. until late in the night, and fell asleep together. This is how they called it a night.