- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mr. McGill now gets the pleasure of handling the unpleasent disposition of his wife.

Mrs. McGill made it to the stairs before she found herself caught up in her own underwear. Everything happened so fast, she thought that she fell down, but nothing hurt anywhere.
She wondered just what the fuck had happened, by the time she managed to climb out of the pile of fabric she was caught up in, she noticed how much bigger things had become, and how Mr. McGill was already there looking right at her, laughing loud and obnoxiously, sitting on the steps below.

“Apparently you made your decision little Missy! What do you have to say for yourself now?” Mr. McGill said laughing loudly at the same time at her.

Mrs. McGill was perplexed and shocked. She could only scream seeing how her husband's face was much bigger than before, the gray mustache, the line next to his eyes, his huge smile, and how he was reaching out to grab her.

Mr. McGill snatched up his shrunken wife, and gave her a kiss, and immediately got aroused from the situation.
“You know I haven't kissed you in a few months, because you would not let me. I like kissing you, I still find you sexy.” Mr. McGill said pulling down his pajama bottoms reaching for his cock, feeling how his wife was screaming and squirming around his his hand making him even more aroused.

“No no I don't want this! Please stop. Please Stop....stop it stop it...” Mrs. McGill was pleading for her life, but Mr. McGill was laughing at her and enjoying it all.

Mr. McGill listened to this, watching it for a few minutes, stroking his cock the whole time, occasionally licking his wife's face sticking her head in his mouth and pulling it back out again, playing with the thought of biting her head off.

“Now your starting to bore me, bitch! And that isn't very nice. And besides that your face tastes like cheap make-up. Stop bitching and complaining will you, or I might have to quiet you down by biting your head off!” Mr. McGill said in a threatening manner with a evil grin on his face, feeling himself getting lost in the moment.

Mr. McGill then stuck her whole upper body in his his mouth, forcing her tits under his central incisors, his front teeth, closing his lip, not his jaws feeling how she squirmed around in his mouth, knowing that she could not breath. Mr. McGill was giggling for joy, and had an orgasm right there on the stairs. He then opened his mouth while moaning loud pulling his wife back out at the same time, bringing her down to his cock rubbing the rest of his sperm all over her naked body.

“Eat it you un-thankful bitch! I bet that none your French playboys ever covered you with their cum,like I can! How much of my money did you blow on them idiots anyway?? Oh shut the fuck up and enjoy slut!”
Mr. McGill said rubbing his sperm all over his wife and especially in her tiny face, watching how she voraciously tried to wipe it all away with her tiny hands, watching as she puked, and coughed it back up in his hand.
“Oh come on now dear. The fun has just started. No time for getting sick now.”
Mr. McGill then stood up, with his wife in his hand, and went into the kitchen.
Chapter End Notes:

Keep in touch. Rate me, Then I've got at least 2 more chapter of this till it's through.