- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it took forever, but I really wanted to finish this story. I had more ideas to add, but sadly I was itching to write other stories and didn't want to be stuck on this story. I couldn't stand not seeing this  story not completed so I dug deep and ended the story. I enjoyed writing this story and hope everyone enjoyed it. I tried to apply many different fetishes, with many different giantess of different races, ages, body types and personalities. I hope this story had a little bit of everything for everybody. I thank you all you have supported this stories run and look forward to my future stories.

 

11.

"Mistress? That has a nice ring to it, but I am not one to be dominated by anyone. If anything I am the mistress that you are pleasing." Raquel pronounced with a tinge of confidence and sensuality in her tone.

Natalia couldn't help from giggling at Raquel's statement. She was sincerely surprised about how fearless the girl laying before her was. Natalia was known by all as a dominating woman, who bends all to her will purely on presence alone. Whether it be a lover she takes in the sheets or a victim dying by her hand. Yet this girl who she found a kindred relation with didn't fall to her presence, she accepted her dominating ways as pleasure and even proclaimed herself as the mistress.

"You have surpassed my expectations. I am impressed that you would speak that way to a known killer, but I like it."

"You are not the only killer here, I took thousands of lives. Heck maybe even millions and I fucking loved every minute of it."

"Killer, more like a psycho if I had to honestly define what you were."

"So you thing I am crazy? Well maybe I am, but I can't help it. I love killing all these germ sized fucks with my body." Raquel slowly removed Natalia's foot from her slick, slimy sex. "I think we should stop talking and destroy the rest of the planets. I wouldn't want the tiny shits to call for help."

Natalia nodded in agreement. The two walked to the Elite 50 case. They stared down at the tiny amount of planets that were left over in the case. Raquel still has fond memories of when it was full of tiny planets for her to destroy, but now rest less than half of the original amount.

Raquel bent over, her sweaty breast swaying over the tiny lives beneath her. The populace of the remaining planets could only look up in terror of the two gigantic woman that stood as mighty gods towering above them.

Raquel reached down and plucked out a hand full of marble sized planets. "You all look tasty. Do you all want to be in a teenage girls mouth? I am sure you perverted fucks would love that." Raquel opened her mouth wide. Her anxious tongue curled around her heavily saliva steeped maw.

The people screamed and begged just as many before them have and just like many before them they would fail. Raquel cared nothing for the various innocence in her clutched hand, she just wanted to kill for the sake of her sick pleasure. Without any display of pageantry, she tossed the tiny spheres into her mouth as if they were nothing more than kernels of popcorn she was partaking of in a theater.

She locked her lips closed sealing the planets in her cavernous mouth. Natalia couldn't help but to blush, she was taken by the sheer cruelty of the young girl she adored. Raquel's entire mouth was filled with to cheek to cheek with the tiny planets.

"Ha, you look like a squirrel who's mouth is full of nuts."

Raquel sloshed the planets around her moist mouth. Barriers began to dissipate from the violent clashing of the planets slamming into each other and her solid pearly whites. Raquel hummed in delight as she felt the planets in her mouth, melting into thick globs of mud. The taste was awful, but the thought of so many people suffering in her mouth was a good enough sensation for her to overlook the foul taste.

The plant bound microns were in peril. Their homes (planets) were dissolving in the giant teen's sweet saliva. The tinies could only scream and curse as they were swept away in a tide of muddy earth and sent splashing around the giantess' mouth. Planets collided and exploded into gritty goop that plastered to the roof of the sadistic giant's mouth. Human bodies were being mangled and torn apart in the swirling vortex of soil infused saliva being whipped by the massive pink tongue.

Saliva bust from behind her pursed lips. Natalia began to pant heavily. The scene of death taking place was turning her on, beyond her control. She wanted to stay composed, but she found Raquel to be irresistible. She lunged at Raquel and forcibly locked lips with her. Though Raquel was surprised she didn't resist the passionate embrace of the older woman's lips on her own.

The sludgy combination of earth and microscopic life passed from Raquel's mouth into Natalia's. The older woman didn't care for the taste, but she did love sharing a passionate kiss at the expense of thousands upon thousands of innocent lives.

The tongues of the giant woman wrapped and slicked around each other, like serpents mating. People were being pulverized by the moist dancing muscles. The planetary contents constantly passed between the two mouths of the god like woman. People, city constructs, oceans and natural land masses alike were ground and liquefied viciously within the damp locked orifices.

The deadly French kiss was embracive beyond description. The two woman held one another with vigorous strength, each vying for control over the others body. The sensual sounds of moaning and wet mouths and bodies against one another could be heard all around the once silent home. After minutes of passionate lip locking, the two girls separated their wet puffy lips from one another. Grimy wet liquid dripped from both of their panting mouths. Hundreds of microscopic survivors were imbedded in the brown muck that dripped down the curvaceous figures of the two huge woman.

The human specked gunk rolled down their necks. Then to their equally massive breast. Some traveled between the vast cleavage of the woman, while others rolled off the curvature of their globular tits and built up into a concentrated blob that built upon their erect nipples.

"T-that... That was pretty fucking amazing!" Raquel said panting heavily. She tilt her head back, forcing the remains of the planets and it's inhabitants dead or not down her throat. She pressed her sweaty finger tips against the slope of her neck and proceeded to swallow the muddy leftovers and corpses with an unnecessary audible gulp. She hummed as she felt the bulge of planetary residue pass through the flesh of her neck and deep into her.

Natalia followed suit by swallowing all the residue left staining her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the contents trail down into her system. "I agree. That was pretty delightful, but sadly we used up so many planets at once. There is hardly any left to toy around with."

"Damn! You're right. Well we need to get rid of these planets anyway. A certain friend of mine will be pissed if I didn't destroy the rest of these planets, heck I probably should have disposed of them yesterday, but hell a bitch has gotta sleep when she's tired, right?" Natalia giggled playfully from Raquel's quip.

Natalia reached down into the case and pulled out the largest planet she could find from the case. "You are right. These things should be disposed of. I wouldn't want these little fools to contact help like they did with me."

"So I guess the fun and my revenge is finally over. Too bad. I was having a ton of fun killing these little bitches, but all good things must come to an end, I suppose."

Natalia placed the plant on the floor. The citizens looked up at the full majesty of the titanic woman, who once held them. The god like woman raised her right foot and dangled it above the tiny ball of life beneath her. The germ sized humans looked up at the majesty of Natalia's perfect bare foot. Her toes slender and plump at the pads, her red nails gleaming like transient sun rays and her long wrinkly mature soles were the cherry on top of the perfect foot on display for the tiny doomed folk.

She lowered her foot onto the surface of the planets barrier. The people could only watch in terror as their entire sky was covered with the creamy flesh of Natalia's toes and ball pressing hard into the clear shell. The wrinkles and dirty ridges of her toes squeezed out sweaty moisture onto the barrier and to make things worse, the barrier was cracking and letting the her salty foot juice seep in.

Humid rain of toe sweat squalled on to the planet's surface. Natalia laughed as she felt the barrier giving way to the pressure of her immense weight. She slowly curled her sexy digits. The long red nails punctured the protective bubble. The people scurried with pulse pounding fear as they watched the crimson blades pierce through their only form of protection.

Finally the barrier reached it's limit. It was no match for the foot of the malicious woman. With nothing left to resist her foot, she planted it on to the surface of the planet. The ball of her foot smashed into many land masses, thousands of lives were pulp into particles that seeped into the microscopic gaps of her flesh ridges and pours. Then her mighty toes graced the planet as it slowly settled down on the heads of numerous innocent people.

Natalia rolled her foot, grinding the planet beneath her. She moaned in sheer delight as she felt mountains, cities and forest crumble and mince beneath her rocking foot. She applied more pressure to her foot. She felt the planet's spherical shape changing as her foot bore through it.

"I am so fucking powerful, I can hardly believe that a whole planet is no match for a single one of my feet."

The planet gave way to the titanic foot and the once sturdy ball of plates and stone was flattened into loose yielding soil. She continued to twist her foot, making sure to grind way all life beneath her foot. As an assassin she wanted to make sure all her targets were disposed of.

"No fair, you destroyed the biggest one."

"Then how about, you take the rest of them? I am pretty satisfied with my experience as it is. By the way I love watching you work, so have a go at them."

"Fine I will handle the rest... Such a shame. I can't believe that all 50 will be gone in a matter of moments. Well Elite 50, it is time that you meet your end beneath the foot of a giant teen. The big bad elite 50 will be nothing more than fucking stains beneath my beautiful fucking foot. Enjoy my foot while you all have the chance."

Raquel peered into the case of the remaining few planets. She lift her foot over the cases opening and without warning stamped down into the cases and onto the remaining planets contained inside. Barriers didn't stand a chance against the powerful foot. Raquel heard blood curdling screams from the tablet. She twist her foot back and forth. The remaining planets were simultaneously being destroyed beneath the sadistic teen's foot.

She laughed menacingly at her cruel act. She could feel each and every structure pressing and crumbling beneath her smooth sloes and delicately scrunching toes. The cool water of various seas spreading across her foot was nice to the touch. She cooed smoothly as her pussy ran like a faucet of glistening milk.

She then proceeded to stomp down, pounding the planets into wet gritty mush of buildings and compacted human beings. She could feel the planetary mud gush between her toes. People were pushed and crushed beneath her glossy pink toe nails.

Natalia drooled as she watched the mass murder of thousands taking place beneath the foot of the menacing, angry and horny teen. Raquel was every bit the monster she hoped that she would be.

Raquel lift her foot from the case. Runny mud, sweat and human viscera trailed down her dirty foot and plopped into the case. There was no physical reminder that what was in the case were indeed planets, there was only layers of dirt and glistening red and gray specs.

"I can't believe that I finally got my revenge after so long. You see that sis? I did this for you. I killed the fuckers that took you away from me."

"My objective is also done. No more will those miniscule fools black mail me. I guess the fun is over."

"Well I don't have school until Monday. We can still have fun for the rest of the weekend, that is if you can still handle me."

"I am not sure if I can handle you, Mistress Raquel."

And in only two days, the grand Elite 50 were violently disposed of by numerous girls, in various and questionable ways. All residents totaling up to the millions were eaten, crushed and fucked to death and the rest of the earth will never know. Astronomers will continue to search the skies for the 50 planets and the United States will still bare their hatred for the Elite 50, never knowing that Raquel and a group of her friends have destroyed the solar systems greatest mystery.

Planet count: 0