- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It has been a long time, but here is the newest chapter. I am also very happy about the support I have been getting to write this story. Your comments be it good, bad or suggestive make me want to keep on writing. I am sorry that this chapter is long, but I hope it came out well and I can't wait to read what you guys think about it.

4.

The planet Yolanda, one of the smallest planets among the Elite 50, but also one of the most beautiful. Planet Yolanda is ruled by a stern, elderly woman who has incorporated  her love of nature and the environment into the structure of her planet.

Planet Yolanda is full of lush green fields, expansive rain forest, deserts of pristine white sand, and clear sparkling seas that expanded more than 70 percent of the planet. Planet Yolanda's natural beauty makes it the envy of all the other rulers, that prided their planets on their natural environments, but now there is no ruler who is envious of Yolanda, for the beautiful planet was now in peril. The beautiful tiny planet of Yolanda is now lodged between the toes of a sadistic girl as if it were nothing more than a common stone that found its way into her sock.

To Raquel Planet Yolanda was nothing more than a test subject for her. She wanted to see what would happen to a planet if it was between her toes while she walked. The microns living on Yolanda were in a state of distress. There was no source of light from within the girls sneaker. The microns were surrounded by pure darkness, they could not even see the flesh of the gigantic toes all around them.

Though they could not see they could feel the violent rumbling that shook their world every time the gigantic teen took a step and with every step Raquel's toes scrunched together, gripping the planet tighter and applying more pressure to the planet's barrier. It would not be long before the barrier would disperse and leave the planet defenseless against the teens colossal toes.

The barrier would often spark, which provided some minor light to the microns, but the light did not sooth them from the darkness since they knew that the sparks were caused by the barrier being destroyed. The microns cowered for their lives wondering what would become of them, soon they would be dead insignificant specs between the girls toes and the thought of that death frightened them to no end.

The microns had a sense of fear that could only be related by the people of the Elite 50, since no one on earth knew how it felt to have their entire planet being destroyed and knew that they were completely helpless to prevent the doom that awaited them.

Raquel could feel the barrier giving way every time she took a step. She knew that at any moment she could apply enough pressure to her toes and destroy the barrier and potentially the entire planet in a single curl of her toes, but she wanted to see if the planet would be destroyed by her simply walking, she wanted things to play out without her doing anything to influence the outcome she desired.

The barrier was beginning to shatter, soon the warm sweat forming from her toes was beginning to seep through the cracks of the weakening barrier. Torrents of the salty liquid, began to pour into the planet causing major flooding, that was destroying the beautiful ecosystem of the planet.

The clean aroma of the air was being tainted by the foul stench of Raquel's moist sweaty toes. The polluted air was almost toxic to the poor insignificant people that were forced to be a part of the girls cruel experiment. Her sweat was not only abundant enough drown the poor people, but her sweat was scorching hot. The tiny people screamed in agony as the sweat was slowly boiling them alive. The people cursed the sadistic girl for putting them and their loved ones through such a hell.

Raquel was laughing as she watched the live footage of the planet Yolanda. She did not expect her toe sweat to be such a devastating force. Her pussy was moistening from the sheer delight of watching people dying in her sweat, that ravaged their planet like a natural disaster.

"My sweat alone is killing all of you fucking germs. Die and scream for mercy, it makes me fucking wet to watch and hear you all suffer from something as insignificant as a bead of sweat forming from between my toes. I am a goddess right? I mean I am killing thousands without even trying. I never thought I would ever have so much power and control over human lives. How does it feel ruler of Yolanda? How does it feel to be at the mercy of some girl from the slums, some nobody living on the planet you abandoned? How does it feel to be a powerful ruler one day and dirt between a girls toes the next?"

Through the tablet, Raquel's monologue was broadcast throughout all of Yolanda's media channels. The microns shrieked when they heard how cruel the girl was and if they ever thought for a second that she would have a change of heart and free them, they now knew that this girl had no ounce of compassion that would convince her to spare them.

While Raquel was interested in what was happening on the tiny planet she decided to put the tablet away, since she wanted to be surprised when the planet was destroyed, which was the outcome she was hoping for. The barrier was beginning to wither away with each passing second until it completely dissolved, leaving the tiny planet with no protection from the mounds of sweaty toe flesh squashing it from all sides.

The planet was completely at the mercy of Raquel's soft moist toes. The unpleasant odor of the giant  toes grew stronger and tainted the air supply of microns, who were forced to breath in the foul polluted air. Beads of boiling hot sweat splashed on to the planet, submerging continents in a flash. People and wild life alike were drowning in the salty substance as the heat cooked them alive. Raquel could feel the planet between her toes transforming into grain and mud. She snickered at the thought of tens and thousands lives perishing between her toes.

In moments the planet was completely squished into muck between Raquel's toes. Raquel was receiving an alert from the tablet, she had a good idea of what the alert was about. She checked the tablet and her suspicion was correct, she was being alerted that planet Yolanda had been destroyed and that there were no survivors.

"It survived half the trip to school, that is longer than I thought the planet would have lasted."

Some time had passed and Raquel had finally reached the schools entrance. Raquel hoping Sophia and Reika were still in the club room rushed to see if they were there. She was excited to show her friends what she had found during her investigation. The club room was in her line of sight along with a familiar person, her homeroom teacher and club advisor Susan Connors.

Susan is a spunky woman in her young 20's. Like Raquel she is considered to be somewhat of a tomboy due to her wardrobe choices, which usually consisted of a teal green and black striped track suite. She was also known for having beautiful long chestnut hair in her high school days, but now keeps her hair short, yet stylish. She is not known for being very girlish, in fact she is considered a sports nut, granted she is a p.e. teacher on top of being an English teacher, but her passion for athletics seems unordinary  zealous for a high school gym instructor. To counter the claims of her being a tomboy by her students, she decided to include what she considered more girly activates to her life, which only consisted of applying lip gloss and going for manicures and pedicures. Granted her overall tomboyish nature overshadowed the little she did to be considered girly.

"Hey there Rocky (Susan also calls Raquel Rocky) I was hoping to run into you."

"I kind of have some things to attend to, can we make this quick... That is if you don't mind Ms. Connors?"

Raquel wanted to get on with showing her friends the Elite 50 as soon as possible and didn't really want to converse with Susan since their conversations were pretty lengthy. Despite being teacher and student, they were actually good friends and unlike any other teacher in the school, she actually respected Susan.

"Don't worry I won't keep you for long, I just wanted a little favor from you. If you can do it, that would really be helpful."

"Fine as long as it doesn't need to be done right now that is, I kind of have some important things to take care of with Sophia and Reika."

"I just need you to do a babysitting job tomorrow. I know it's Saturday and you would rather do many things besides babysitting my kid sister, but I have a faculty meeting tomorrow and I need her to be watched while I am gone. I don't know anyone else to ask and Chloe said she had fun last time you watched over her."

"That's fine with me. Your sister is a good kid, just bring her to my place tomorrow."

Susan hugged Raquel which took the teen by surprise almost forcing her to drop the Elite 50 carrying case.

"Thank you so much, I will be at your place at eight pm sharp. I am so glad to have such a sweet girl like you as my student."

Raquel let out a big sigh. She was not exactly happy about being called sweet. Susan released her student from her embrace and trotted down the hallway humming with delight. Raquel was almost frightened about how much of a free spirit her teacher is, but she quickly banished the thought. She knew that she had bigger things to attend to. She entered the tiny club room and was delighted when she was greeted by Sophia and Reika. She was now able to involve her best friends in on her little fun and now she could also get Reika to work the shrink function that she had trouble with figuring out.

"I am glad that you are back and safe Rocky, I was worried the whole time."

"I am also glad that you are back." Reika said in her usual apathetic tone.

"I am glad to be here and I didn't come empty handed."

"Well I did notice that you have some sort of case with you, what's in it Rocky?"

"I am not good at beating around the bush, so I am just going to come out with it. In this case is the Elite 50. I know you don't believe me, but the great Elite 50 are nothing more than tiny planets and I have all of them as my slaves... Well the ones that I already didn't destroy that is."

Sophia and Reika were skeptical of Raquel's claim and who wouldn't be. To hear that the great man made planets that escaped the watchful eye of every astronomer in the world, were nothing more than tiny spheres in a nice looking metal case.

Raquel knew they would not believe her at first and that she would have to work hard to convince them of something that would seemed mind-boggling to anyone with an ounce of sense. It took about 20 minutes, but Raquel was able to convince her friends about the truth of the Elite 50 and it goes without saying that they were stunned.

"It seems that you got lucky during your investigation this time Raquel and you made the discovery of the century, but unfortunately we don't have the full set and even if we did I doubt we should report this find. I hate to say this but we should get rid of them as fast as possible."

"But why Reika, isn't the point of our club to find the Elite 50?"

"You are correct Sophia, but the Elite 50 have connections on earth. At this moment the Elite 50 could be alerting one of their agents and we could be hunted down at any time. I say we dispose of them as fast as possible before they can contact anybody that could harm us for knowing their secret."

"I am glad that you want to be rid of them, because I want to have some fun and destroy them. I already destroyed four of them and it felt fucking great."

"Guys, I-I don't know about this. I mean we will be killing people right? I don't want to kill innocent people. Is it okay to leave me out of this?"

Raquel and Reika turned to each other and let out a sigh of disappointment at Sophia's lack of will to participate in the destruction of the Elite 50. Most normal people would have reservations about killing people like Sophia, but Raquel and Reika were not normal and deep down inside they knew it. Hearing Sophia's concerns made them realize how abnormal they actually were compared to her. Raquel had enjoyed killing to the point of pleasure and Reika had no quarrel with taking the lives of the millions who inhabit the Elite 50.

Raquel did not want to involve her friend in something that would make her uncomfortable. She had the misconception that both her friends would be like her and enjoy destroying the planets like she had. She had never even considered that the weight of killing people would weigh down on any of them since she was so absorbed in the pleasure of killing the helpless microns. Feeling bad about not considering how Sophia felt she embraced Sophia with a hug as to let her know that it would be alright if she did not join herself and Reika. Raquel's sudden act of affection took Sophia by surprise.

"Listen Sophia, if you want no part in this then you don't need to do this with me and Reika. If you would feel bad, then you should go home while me and Reika handle this. I had plenty of fun with the planets and I thought that you would also have fun. I mean they are not even human, they are just germs to us so I never even gave value to their existence, but if you do then you don't have to do this."

"Germs... I guess they are not very human right? What am I saying, they are people... Right? I don't want to be left out and I want to have fun with you guys. I don't know if I can do this, but I can't lie and say that I am not interested. I have always been weak and I would be made fun of about my weight. I always wanted to be strong and teach the people who hurt me a lesson, maybe, just maybe I can use these planets as an outlet of some sort to cleanse my rage."

Raquel released her arms from her emotional friend and she looked at her teary eyed face and knew that despite what Sophia felt about murder that she would be willing to join the fun. The moment Sophia tried to rationalize why she should and could destroy the lives of millions, Raquel knew that she was the same as herself and Reika.

"Are you two done yet with your sappy moment? If you are done with whatever that was, I want to inform you guys that I already know how to work the shrink function app. It wasn't too hard for me to figure out and I want to test it -" Reika halted her sentence when she was unexpectedly interrupted by a loud growling sound coming from Sophia's plump stomach.

"S-sorry about that... I haven't eaten in awhile and... I am so embarrassed."

"So you are hungry?" Raquel said with a fiendish smirk painted across her face.

Raquel opened the Elite 50 transportation case and pulled out a planet, roughly the size of a golf ball and handed it to Sophia. The plump blonde looked at the planet confused as to why the planet was handed to her. She looked down at the planet amazed  that there were countless lives, culture and societies resting in the palm of her hand. She gently gripped the planet in her hand. She was interested about how the barrier felt and to her surprise it felt nice in her hand.

The tiny in habitants of the planet looked in horror as the teens tower like fingers wrapped around the plant clasping on the barrier, the only thing protecting the planet from her hand. The world was in an uproar, the people knew that they would be the next casualties of a whim by a fiendish teen. The microns of planet Rocker, the planet in Sophia's hand, were hoping that this gigantic girl would be different than the sadistic girl who kid napped them and gave them their death sentence and spare their lives.

"What am I supposed to do with this planet?"

"Well you said you were hungry, so consider it a snack."

"You want me to eat the planet and all these people?"

" I really want to see a planet get eaten. I destroyed a few planets, but I have yet to ingest one and that might be interesting not only for me, but also the tinies on the planet."

Sophia's stomach continued to rumble. She was embarrassed and knew that the only way to stop the embarrassing noises coming from her body was to eat something and strangely enough the tiny planet in her palm was looking appetizing. Sophia thought that it would be wrong to eat the planet, but she was quite curious as to what it taste like and her motto was that if it looked tasty, then eat it.

Sophia wasn't being pressured to participate in the destructive activates that her friends were going take part in, but she did not want to be the only one left out and she figured that eating the planet would show her friends that she was willing to participate, regardless of her previous objection to the idea of destroying the Elite 50.

"I am very hungry and if we are going to get rid of all these planets any way, I guess eating the planet would be what they call killing two birds with one stone."

"That is the correct term Sophia and you eating the planet for nourishment will indeed coincide with our plan to destroy it. Question is are you sure that you really want to do this Sophia... Actually never mind. You have already decided on doing this regardless of what you feel about the murder spree that me and Raquel would be performing, so instead of confusing you further I will just let you do what you please and if you happen to enjoy eating the plant that would be good for me and Raquel in the long run."

Sophia stared at the planet observing the tiny un-detailed land masses beyond the clear gleaming barrier. It was as if she was looking at a picture of the earth from space, but instead of a flat picture it was an actual sphere, filled with actual life and she had power over all of it. The chubby girl was begging to get excited from the very thought of being such a powerful being in comparison to the people on the planet, who she could only imagine were looking at her in awe of her titanic form.

"I had completely made up my mind now. I really want to eat the planet. I am not too sure why, but I don't really feel bad for the tinies on the planet and what is stranger is that I want them to fear me."

Raquel was happy to hear that her friend was getting into mood. She was getting turned on by seeing her friend, who she once defended a few years back from bullies, now being assertive and powerful enough to cause fear in the hearts of thousands of people who were powerless against her.

Sophia raised the golf ball sized planet toward her lips and began to open her hungry maw, presenting the microscopic inhabitants to her large, damp mouth. The tines looked in horror of her large, saliva coated tongue, pulsating with the desire to taste anything that would satisfy her palate. She quickly pushed the sphere past her mountainous lips, where her large teeth scraped against the barrier causing enough damage to dissolve it in an instant. The planet unprotected by its less then useful barrier landed on the wet pink muscle.

She sloshed the planet around her mouth coating the planet in thick saliva that flooded the continents of the helpless microns, who were seeking refuge from the flood of saliva dissolving their land into mud. Raquel was elated when she heard the sloshing, snapping sounds of Sophia's saliva bathing and destroying the defenseless planet.

The microns watched in terror as their entire world was being destroyed around them. Lands were being shattered and flattened into mud every time the planet made contact with her tongue or collided with one of her teeth. The fragile bodies of helpless human beings were being smashed into liquefied red masses before they became one with teens saliva, providing Sophia with a lightly salty taste in her mouth.

Sophia's tongue in its own right was like a god to the tiny people. A single papilla of her tongue was larger enough to destroy a single town and the enzymes of her saliva was even able to breakdown the once proud planet as if it was nothing more than a piece of bread. Her tongue and saliva alone were enough to destroy this planet, but Sophia decided that chewing the planet would end things faster.

Raquel and Reika were attempting to look at a live feed of the planet, but every camera had long been destroyed by Sophia's monstrous saliva. The girls could only imagine how much terror was taking place in Sophia's mouth. Sophia rolled the dissolving planet between her molars and bit down, quickly popping the planet like a mud filled grape. The exploded planet scattered throughout her mouth. The girls gigantic maw was littered with the remains the planet that entered her mouth. She began to chew and chew, grinding the planet into more diminutive pieces.

She sloshed the remains around her mouth and began to push them down her large throat were the liquefied planet rolled deeper into her body. Sophia felt as the mud trialed down her esophagus, it was an unpleasant feeling and she wanted to be rid of the planet as soon as possible. She made big gulp and instantaneously the remains pushed deep into the depths of her body where they will be broken down into waste and nutrients. Sophia purred with delight. Overall she did not like the taste of the planet, but she loved that she had eaten an entire planet filled with people. She felt like a goddess and it was great.

"Wow Sophia, that was so fucking sexy. I would love to see that again, but me and you already destroyed a planet... Actually I destroyed a few, but my point is that we have another friend who needs to join in on the fun."

"The planet, did not taste good, but I had fun. I felt so strong, it was like I was a goddess and those tiny people could do nothing to stop me. I want to have more fun... Does that make me rotten for wanting to do more to these tiny people?"

Reika and Raquel both nodded their heads in a joking fashion. Reika took possession of Raquel's tablet and began to tamper with it, both Sophia and Raquel were wondering what their friend was plotting.

"Since I figured out how to manipulate the sizes of the planet, I think I should test out that function. I am interested to see how small I can make a planet and surely after shrinking it I will end it, so that I may in your words Raquel, join in on the fun."

Reika signaled Raquel to hand her a planet and Raquel pulled out a fairly large planet, the size of a base ball. Reika held the tiny sphere in her slender palm. She squeezed the planet to purposely destroy the planet barrier. The giant girl stared at the tiny planet with a cold look, almost as if the planet and its inhabitants did not matter to her. She angled her hand forcing the planet to roll past to her finger tips.

Tiny cities and landscapes were left in ruin as the planet rolled down the girls delicate fingers. The microns thought that the worst was over, but it had yet to come. Reika dug her long, pitch black finger nails through the planet securing it in a stationary place. The thick nails were like titanic blades that easily forced through the planets thick crust. Continents were shattered into rubble as her powerful nails plowed through the planet. Tremors and numerous splitting fissures spread throughout the planet. The microns ran and screamed as they saw the land around them crumbling into debris. They cried and begged for the huge teen to spare them, but their screams did not even register as squeaks. Theirs pleas were for naught and even if they were heard she would never spare them.

The microns could hear the horrific sounds of their planet being impaled by the uncaring teens nails. It was an unimaginable sound that only a crumbling dying planet would make. The thought of being on a planet that was destined for destruction infected the inhabitants with dread that they had never felt before. Reika initiated the shrink function, while instructing her friends on how to do it themselves, so that she would not be the only one tasked with this job in the future.

"With this the planet should become small enough to do what I want with it"

"And what are you going to do with it?" Raquel said eagerly.

"You will see soon enough, but first to get this planet to the right size."

Reika pressed a key on the tablet and she along with her friends watched the planet waiting for the change in its size to occur. In no time after Reika activated the shrink function the planet was beginning to shrink. It was a surreal sight to the girls, they knew it was possible for the planet to shrink, but it was still an un believable sight. The planet was now the size of a marble, but to Sophia and Raquel's surprise the planet continued to shrink. They wondered how tiny Reika was planning to make the planet.

The planet stopped shrinking at the miniscule size of a millimeter. It was far smaller than any of the other planets. The microscopic sphere rolled safely beneath one of her finger nails. The planet was incredibly tiny, but still viewable with the naked eye. Now that the planet was microscopic, this rose the question of how tiny the people who inhabited the planet since now the planet was now small enough for an insect to eat?

Raquel took the tablet and opened a live feed of the tiny planet. The planet was in ruins, but still stable with plenty of survivors. Reika lifted the tiny planet wedged between her finger nail toward her right nostril. The girls looked in the screen as the tinies world was becoming darker as Reika's gigantic nose blocked all light from hitting the planet. Raquel and Sophia were wondering what their friend had plan, but before they could ask Reika acted.

Reika lightly sniffed, inhaling the entire planet into her right nostril. The tiny planet quickly shot up into the gigantic girls nose. The planet collided with a nose hair that was larger than itself.  The Collision with the thick gigantic nose hairs broke the planet into tiny fragments that spread throughout the cavernous nostril. Some pieces of the planet were adhered to the gigantic nose hairs, other pieces were swallowed by goopy mucus found deep up her nose, while others were past her sinus and sent into her body, where they would be broken down and dissolved in her lungs.

The once large, proud industrial planet of  Gil was now nothing more than scattered particles that were swallowed by the nostril of a Japanese teen who had no quarrels with mass murder beyond any scale recorded in history.

The tiny inhabitants of Gil had no idea that after being shrunk by the sadistic teen that they would be discarded in such a humiliating fashion. They were inhaled as if they were nothing more than insignificant dust partials in the air. Unfortunately for the microns, this attempt at mass genocide left behind more survivors than the teen would have thought. Some people were still alive on land masses caught by the gigantic nose hairs. A single hair was beyond a comprehendible. The hairs were long and seemingly endless and they were so thick that it would take about 200 of the planet's largest skyscrapers just to wrap around a single hair.

Some cities were intact, but that would not be for long since these cities was caught in the gooey mucus found deep up Reika's nose. The trapped cities and land masses were sinking with each passing second into the thick slime. The microns screamed in terror, knowing that their lives will end drowning in the gigantic girls snot. The cites were sinking deep enough that the gooey liquid was beginning to swallow up the streets. People ran attempting to escape the flood of slime encroaching from all sides. Many who were caught in the flood instantly died as the liquid traveled through bodies of the microns either suffocating them or filling them up to the point that they expanded like balloons and perished. Others were crushed under the high density of the goop encasing their tiny bodies.

The girls looked at the live feeds amazed at how much damage was being caused just by having Reika breathing them in. Of course the survival rate was an issue, but an issue that would resolve itself with single sneeze or pick.

"I guess I will just leave the people alone for now, they should die in my nose by the end of the day."

"Actually Reika I have a good idea on how to finish the rest of those fuckers in your nose and this idea is a bit inspired by Sophia, when she ate the planet."

"What do you mean by that? I am not sure of what your plan is but I don't think I would want to participate in this idea of -" Suddenly Raquel tackled Reika to the floor.

Raquel pinned down her friends skinny arms so that she could not resist her. Sophia gasped as she watched Reika struggle to get Raquel off of her, but despite her concern for Reika she was interested in what Raquel was going to do and decided against helping the poor girl.

Raquel smiled deviously as she forced her friend to the ground. The sinister Latina slithered up her friends body, she blushed as she felt her large breast slide up and press into her friends tiny bossom. Reika continued to struggle, but Raquel was adamant on doing whatever she wanted to.

Raquel pushed her lips against Reika's tiny nose, before giving it a quick smooch. The survivors in Reika's nostril looked in terror as a pair of gigantic lips coved the entrance of the cavernous nostril. The lips were large, full, beautiful and most of all dangerous. The glossy mountainous lips began to split apart from one another. The slimy tip of her pink tongue was beginning to slip past the soft lips, slightly glazing them with saliva.

Reika shivered when she felt her friends hot, slightly minty breath enter her nose. She then felt the wet saliva and slimy texture of Raquel's tongue push against the rims of her nostril, then she felt Raquel purposely jab the tip of her tongue into her nostril.

The microns watched in terror as the slimy muscle beat against the wall of the nostril that imprisoned them. Sophia looked in astonishment as Raquel was raping Reika's nostril with her slimy tongue. The straggling survivors in Reika's nostril were being crushed and adhered to the tip of the gigantic tongue. Raquel forced her way deeper into her friends nose. She didn't care about the ticklish texture of the hair's or the salty taste of Reika's mucus washing up on the tip of her tongue, all she wanted was to kill and experience pleasure.

The tinies were being wiped out instantly. Large cities and land masses were at the mercy Raquel's tongue play. People were between a rock and a hard place, they were already in an unfavorable position in Reika's nostril, now they had the threat of Raquel lap them on to her tongue.  Sophia was watching the live feed of planet Gil and what she saw taking place in the nostril could only be called a massacre. Sophia noticed that the population of planet Gil had become zero.

"Rocky, you did it, they are all gone."

Raquel removed her tongue and brought it back into her mouth, she then swallowed the mucus, hair and mangled bodies into her. She got off of Reika and helped her to her feet. Reika was not upset despite how much she struggled through the whole ordeal.

"Sorry about that I couldn't resist."

"Apology not accepted, but I am not angry or hold any ill will since the survivors were taken care of."

"Come on, please forgive me. I know how about I give you some planets to take home, so you can have some fun in private?"

"Fine I will accept that as a form of apology, even through I am sure you were planning to give me and Sophia some planets to take home even before you assaulted me."

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Anyway how about you guys take three planets each and then we will meet up on Sunday, I would like to meet up tomorrow, but I have to take care of Susan's sister. I am counting on you girls to destroy the planets I give you by Sunday."

Sophia and Reika both took three planets each and placed them in safe places so that they will be intact by the time they got home.

"Remember girls to not let anyone find out about the planets and text me if you want to change the sizes of anyone of your planets."

The girls said their goodbyes and went their separate ways to their homes, where the destruction of the Elite 50 would resume. The three girls would without a doubt be the end of the poor inhabitants of the Elite 50. one was a cruel girl who took pleasure in causing death and destruction, One girl was calculating, curious and thought nothing of the tiny humans lives and the last girl just wanted to follow the crowed. No matter which girl a planet was assigned to, the result would be the same, complete destruction.

Planet count: 42