- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It has been a while, but I hope this chapter makes up for that. I say this every chapter, but thank all of you for your support. I hope me and this story continue to have your support in the future. I love writing, but knowing what you guys think is what actually makes it satisfying.

5.

" I am home!" Sophia said as she walked through the entrance of her family's apartment.

"No answer... I guess this means that mom and dad are still at work, which means that I can have fun with the tiny planets and be as loud as I want, but I better get started now before anyone gets home and interrupts me."

Sophia was surprised by her own excitement. It was only a few hours ago that she was opposed to destroying the planets and the microns who lived on them, but after literally getting a taste of destroying them, she became hooked on the power she held over the tiny worlds.

Sophia ran to her room and shut her door. She opened her back pack and removed her gym clothes which were tightly rolled into a ball. She began peel apart the ball of clothing; which had an unsettling musky smell since they absorbed a ton of her sweat while she wore them for gym class. In the center of the clothing were the three planets she received from Raquel.

"Sorry that I put you guys in my smell gym clothes, but I needed to keep you guys safe while I walked home. I hope the smell was not terrible. I really hope the barrier protected you, because if you guys at that size were forced to smell these nasty clothes then I really feel bad for you guys. hehehe! I am sure after being tortured by my sweaty clothes, you guys won't mind dying wont you?"

Sophia gently placed the three planets on her bed. She looked down at them with her hands on her hips and held her head high as if she was in every way superior to the microscopic people below her. All the planets that she was given were the same size, the size of a marble.

"All these planets are smaller than the planet I ate. I wonder what I can do with them? Hmm... The planet I ate didn't taste very good, but maybe that one was simply not good. I shouldn't judge that all you planets taste disgusting just because the one I ate was. I mean it is not always guaranteed that I eat something I like the first time I go to a new restaurant, so I usually eat from the restaurant again to see if their food is plainly bad or if I just ordered something not to my taste. So basically I want to see if you all taste bad or if I just ate one that didn't taste good."

Though the planets seemed the same Sophia was deliberating about which of these planets would become her next snack. Sophia knew her parents could come home at any moment and she did not want them to distract her from her fun. She knew that she needed to act quickly, so she randomly selected one of them without giving much thought for the reason why she chose it.

She reached her right hand toward the planets lined up on her bed. The inhabitants of the tiny planets watched in awe as the gigantic palms of the chubby teen were descending upon them. Every micron shuddered hoping their planet would not be the gigantic teens target. Though it didn't matter since she planned to destroy them all at some point, the only difference was how each planet would be destroyed by her.

Sophia decided that the middle planet would be the next unlucky world to be ingested by her. She clasped the tiny planet between her long thumb and index nail, which were painted a nice baby blue, though it went without saying that the microns cared less about her nice manicure and were more concerned about their lives.

Sophia licked her lips as she stared at the tiny world, which to even her surprise looked appetizing. The people looked beyond the gigantic finger tips surrounding them at the face of the goddess who would soon relinquish them of their lives. As she moved the planet closer to her face the view of her was beginning to change drastically. From a distance the people could see the full face of the chubby blonde, but up close she looked like nothing more than a flesh toned monolith. The microns could see even the most diminutive imperfections in her skin. It was as if the whole world was viewing her through a high powered microscope.

She moved the planet close to her slightly parted lips. The microns were beginning to understand what was about to happen to them. The gigantic finger tips applied more pressure to the barrier until it popped like a soap bubble. The planet was snug tightly between her soft finger tips. Fortunately for thousands the end had occurred the moment her finger tips made contact with the planet's surface and they would not have to experience the horror of being eaten alive.

Sophia felt as her finger tips effortlessly plowed through the planet's surface. She cooed in delight as she felt the tingling sensation of skyscrapers, mountains and other large structures disintegrate into particles against her sensitive skin. Bodies of water flowed to fill the newly formed craters currently created and occupied by the teens finger tips. She felt the cool liquid splashing against her flesh, she was left speechless watching the world horribly transform to her touch . Sophia was surprised about how much damage she inadvertently caused by gently grasping the planet. She only wanted to hold the planet not destroy a large portion of it.

After a while Sophia didn't think much about what her finger tips were doing to the planet. Sure she did not want to destroy it as much as she did, but to her what she did still seemed rather insignificant. Yet the to the microns her seemingly minor action was a beyond cataclysmic occurrence that left thousands dead and scared the structure of the entire planet.

Though a good portion of the planet was converted into two massive craters beneath the gigantic finger tips of the chubby giantess, there was plenty of land left unscathed from Sophia's accidental act of destruction. The microns who inhabited those preserved patches of land, did not celebrate their survival, but were left with a heavy anxiety of what would become of them.

Sophia's finger tips were so large that there wasn't a single soul who could not see the soft, puffy flesh pinching their entire world in a vice. Even though the microns knew full well that the gigantic structures that destroyed a good portion of the planet were indeed finger tips of a teenage girl, they still had a hard time believing what was in front of their eyes was in fact real and who could blame them for doubting such a surreal event. The microns could see every horrific detail of her finger tips. The ridges of her prints were large well defined tower like structures woven into the girls finger. Each ridge which would be insignificant by normal standards, but were large enough to crush an entire city beneath it. The space between the ridges, were deep enough to harbor a few skyscrapers between them. The tines could see remnants of dead skin left behind and clumps of natural oils forming between the prints of her finger. Everything they saw made them realize how truly miniscule they were in comparison to the blonde, chubby teen.

Sophia figured that she should eat the tiny planet before she accidently crushes it entirely. She carefully held the planet steady in front of her lips. She opened her mouth wide allowing her hot breath to engulf the defenseless planet in a storm of humidity. Plants shriveled from the sudden overheating, while people uncontrollably perspired. Their frail human bodies naturally tried to keep themselves cool enough to survive the onslaught of heat caused by a single puff of air escaping her opening maw.

"Well here we go, time for my snack. But instead of just munching on you guys like the last planet, I will try to savor you guys by licking you all up until your planet is no more than rubble lining against my tongue."

Sophia's tongue slithered past her parted lips and hung limp off of her bottom lip. She leaned in closer to the planet and suddenly her lifeless tongue sprung with life and darted towards a large continent, which was home to thousands of human beings. The microns could only watch as the slimy pink muscle covered their entire sky. Not to her surprise, she effortlessly lap the entire continent with a single whip of her tongue.

She could feel tiny buildings popping against her tongue as if they were pop rocks fizzing. She felt large areas vegetation instantly being broken down by her saliva and spreading around her tongue like thick, green paste.

People ran to no avail, they were covered under the sheet of pink, where they were mashed into liquid viscera. While she only intended to lick the continent, she accidently pushed her pushed her tongue deep into the crust. When she pulled her tongue back into her mouth, to her dismay she realized that she had gouged out a great portion of the planet. At its current state, it would not last more than two more licks.

Sophia was disappointed in herself for not placing a bit more restraint in her lick, but she did not dwell on it for too long, since she had a large chunk of the plant dissolving on her tongue and she wanted to taste it before her enzymes converted it into unsavory mud.  She elevated her tongue and cocked her head back. She the slightly muddy land slid down her tongue.

The microns in her mouth could only wait for their emanate demise located deep in the big girls gut. They screamed when they felt the land around them breaking apart as it snailed its way down her slimy tongue. What they were exposed to was beyond comprehension. They saw the girls planet sized uvula bobbing above, as they rolled across her taste buds, each larger than an entire city. They could see the girls throat muscles slightly convulsing, waiting to accept and push them into her system. Sophia flushed the tiny land down with a big gulp.

Despite swallowing the large piece of land she could She could feel tiny remains all around her tongue. She  sloshed the remains around her mouth, some of which were people drowning in her thick sweet spit. Once everything was concentrated into a single unit on the center of her tongue, she swallowed it down. The ball of saliva, buildings and people quickly chased the previously swallowed land into her depths.

"It was salty, bitter... Heck not very good in the least. I guess it doesn't matter how appetizing they look, they are still balls of dirt. I am pretty stupid huh? I mean why would a planet ever taste good? Still I did feel powerful eating a bunch of people." Sophia stared down at the less than spherical planet between her fingers. "I am still going to eat you guys. I know you don't taste good, but I feel really strong when I do it. I like being the bully for a change and I like embarrassing you guys. I mean being eaten by a girl like me is pretty pathetic, right?. I am not mean, I won't let you guys think about your demise for long. I am going to eat you guys right... Now!"

Sophia quickly tossed the planet into her mouth like a piece of popcorn. The planet slammed against the roof of her damp mouth, the planet instantly crumbled into rocks and loose soil. She did not want to waste time savoring the horrible tasting dirt in her mouth. She already knew how a planet tasted and she didn't care to keep that taste in her mouth any longer. She swallowed the planet without even giving the slightest care about what she had just done, mass murder by cannibalism.

"That was fun and the best part is that I have two more planets to destroy. First I need to send Rocky a text, to shrink one of these planets super small. I have a fun activity that could only be done with a micro sized planet. I just hope everything goes as planned."

Sophia sent Raquel a quick text of what she wanted to be done, of course Sophia didn't blatantly say to shrink a specific planet. What she wrote was vague, but it was still understandable for Raquel. The girls agreed to not send text that would alert any of the Elite 50's normal sized and presumably dangerous contacts who might be looking for them.

"While I wait for the planet to shrink. I will have fun with the other."

Sophia place the planet she wanted to shrink on her dresser so that it would not fall through the threads of her sheets when it shrinks, potentially loosing it forever. She unbuttoned her white blouse revealing her curvy full figure, cute plump stomach and her massive breast retrained in a baby blue bra, who's cups were large enough for a little kid to wear as a helmet.

She picked up the planet not meant to be shrunk by Raquel and gently stuffed it between her cleavage, barrier and all. The microns watched as they were pushed between the teens massive tits by the tip of her baby blue nail, which looked like it could cut through the barrier at any moment. Mounds of moist flesh consumed the tiny planet until it was fit tight between the dense orbs. The barrier was fading quickly, it struggled to survive the weight of the girls massive breast.

Sophia could feel the tiny obstruction occupying a space in her cleavage. She wrapped her hands around her breast and pressed them together. She felt slight resistance from the planets barrier, but it didn't hold up for long. The resistance faded along with the spherical structure between her breast.

Heads whipped back and forth. The tiny populace tried to wrap their minds around the fact that their large world (in comparison to them) was being pushed into the cleavage of a high school girl. There world was surrounded mounds by of luscious flesh. Her large, healthy breast would be any mans' dream, but to the tinies they were heralds of death.

The clear barrier fogged from immense moisture and heat emanating from between the girls massive orbs of flesh. Ocean sized beads of sweat rolled across the circumference of the tiny planet's barrier until it was completely engulfed in the girls perspiration. The deeper they fell between the casam of flesh, the less light they received from Sophia's ceiling light. Soon their world was trapped in pure darkness.

Soon they felt their world rumble violently and could hear the sloping sounds of the wet breast rubbing against one another. The barrier faded faster than it took for a single person could process what Sophia was doing to them. Her mighty breast evaporated the planet into loose soil that was flattened into a brown and grey powder staining the most innards of her cleavage. The microns of this destroyed planet had gone through the horror of having their planet destroyed while they occupied it. Luckily they didn't suffer with the fear of death for long, since this all took place in about ten seconds.

"That was pretty quick. I wish the planet was able to take more, but I guess that would be asking for too much. I hope I at least gave the men on the planet a favorable death. I heard before that some guys, would love to die crushed by the huge breast of a woman... I wonder if this is what they had in mind."

Sophia turned her head toward the planet on her dresser and gently pinched it between the tips of her left index finger and thumb. "I guess Raquel didn't get around to-" Suddenly the planet began to shrink. Sophia adjusted her finger tips to keep a constant grip on the planet and not have the tiny thing fall.

"It is becoming far smaller than I thought. I guess this means I can get started on destroying you guys." With her free hand she slip the cup off of her right tit. "If all goes well you guys will be making a trip, a trip that no man has ever gone before." She said in a dramatic voice.

She pressed the shrinking planet on to hub of her gigantic pink nipple. The micro sized populace watched as the teens nipple was enlarging with each passing second. The pink monster expanded revealing details beyond the naked eye of a normal sized person.

The nipple began to erected from excitement. The feeling of an entire planet of germ sized people being over taken by a single one of her nipples excited her to no end. "I could hardly feel you but, I am still getting horny. I wonder why?"

The microns could do nothing but watch as their planet was being pushed into the limitless pink surface. Before the planet could become  too small for her to even feel, she was struck with an unusual sensation. She could feel the planet disappearing, but not from being destroyed, but she could feel the planet entering her. The planet had become so tiny that it was able to pass through a single pour sized hole on her nipple.

" It is actually working, you are being eaten by a single mammary duct on my nipple. I am glad you guys were not destroyed before this happened."

The microns screamed as their entire planet was being consumed by the teens erect nipple. It didn't take long for the planet to completely pass through and enter Sophia.

"Humph... This must be embarrassing for you guys, right? I ate a few planets and crushed a planet between my breast, but to become so small that you are inhabiting the microscopic chambers of my nipple is pretty pathetic. I almost feel bad about doing this to you guys, but I am sure Rocky and Reika will be proud about this form of execution that I had chosen."

The planet rolled into the darkness. The people could do nothing but wait for Sophia to finish them off. Even if by some chance she wanted to spare them it was too late, they knew that there was no escape even if the giant girl wished it for them.

"Do you guys Know where you are at? It would be a shame if you guys don't take in the site of my mammary glands all around you, I mean no one has ever been in a nipple before, consider yourselves pioneers. The only thing protecting you right now is your planets barrier, but I will take care of that along with all of you germ people soon enough."

Sophia tenderly pinched her erect nipple. The barrier was being assaulted by the surrounding walls of pink glands until it gave in. The planet powdered instantaneously. The planet's remains were spread throughout the innards of her nipple and would be left their until she one day lactates and washes them away in a flood of milk, but for now the planet remained within her.

"I will need to text Rocky to see if I made the population reach zero. If you guys did happen to survive then I feel bad for you, since there is nothing to eat or drink in there, heck there is  most likely no light or oxygen. My nipple is hell and a grave for you germ people. I am sorry it came down to this, but we need to get rid of you guys. If  you guys are alive will you find it in your hearts to forgive me?"

Planet Count: 39

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter Reika shows why this story is rated X. I hope you look forward to it.