- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it has been a while, but real life can be a pain sometimes. I am sorry that you guys had to wait for long for this chapter and I hope it's content is enough to make up for the time it took me to update the story. This chapter is more sexual, something I am not used to writing and introduces a new main character. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and continue to support me and this story. 

 

"You must have been extremely foolish or extremely desperate to have done this to yourselves." Reika said in a disappointed tone to the three tiny planets lined up on her silk white bed sheets. Two of the planets were the size of marbles while the third one was half the size of the others thanks to Reika requesting Raquel via text message to reduce the once tennis ball sized planet to its current state.

Reika crossed her arms and let out a loud sigh. She contemplated why the founders of the Elite 50 left themselves in such a vulnerable position, but every acceptable conclusion left her dumbfounded and disappointed. The tiny inhabitants of each planet stared up in awe at the bespectacled, Japanese teen who looked down at them with her cold eyes. Her stare alone convinced tiny inhabitants that she thought of them as nothing but nuisances to be disposed of.

"I will admit that you Elite 50 hid yourselves well for a long time, but you must have figured that one day something like this would happen, right? Or maybe you thought you were untouchable. It must be eating away at you all, to have lived in your artificial paradise for so long and now you are nothing more than toys for me and my friends to break."

Her words brought the microns no hope, she did not speak as if she would be merciful in any way. In fact she sounded like she wanted to teach the Elite 50 some type of lesson for being foolish enough to leave themselves in this situation.

"I wondered on my way home about how I should dispose of all you worthless germs. I mean doing so would be just as easy as breathing, but I wanted to do something that Raquel and Sophia would find interesting... Not that I want to impress them or anything, but I wouldn't want to be the only one without an interesting tale to speak. So I decided that it would be interesting if I destroyed you guys while involving you all to my frequent alone time rituals."

"I hate to admit it, but even I am a victim of my hormones. Maybe it runs in the family, since my older sister is for a nicer term a woman of the night. But her hoeing ways pay the bills since we have no family to support us. Don't feel bad for her little ones, she enjoys her work. A quick fuck for a quick buck is what she always says, but I refuse to let any man enter me so freely... Or like my sister with a fee. This is when my rituals come into play, my rituals of pleasure."

Reika began to remove each article of her clothing one by one. Her clothes fell one by one around her nylon clad ankles. The microns watched confused as the titanic girl blatantly exposed her body to them. She slipped her leg wear pass the heel of her creamy white foot and off her slender black pedicure toes. She unhooked her white bra, which covered her petite mounds and cute flush pink nipples and tossed them carelessly across her room. She then began to remove her last article of clothing. Her white lace panties were gently loosened from her thin waist and fell to floor.

Minus her glasses, Reika stood before the tiny plants in  her 18 year old birthday suite. Standing stark naked before thousands to millions of people did not make her blush or grimace in the slightest. She had no felling of embarrassment tainting her already questionable psyche. Her lack of disposition would be easy to explain if she was like Raquel who did not see the people of the Elite 50 as people or Sophia who tried to convince herself that they were no better than bugs, but Reika completely acknowledged their humanity, she just didn't care regardless. She did not care that there were blood and flesh humans like her staring at her nude form, nor did she care about killing these people who were in nature's eyes the same as she.

She crawled onto her bed, being careful to not damage the planets as she moved. The people watched as the larger than life girl crawled on all fours. The microns stared at the glorious nude body all around them. If they looked up they could see her flat stomach, the shape of her frail looking ribs through her thin flesh and her small lumps (colossal to them) crowned by her smooth areola and cute erect nipples, which were like cherries topping off a beautiful sundae.

They could see the cold, beautiful face of the giantess. Her eyes were mostly hidden behind a refraction of light in her lenses and her short raven locks swayed across her face every time she moved. They watched her thin hands glide across her sheet and her smooth legs shifting around them.

She continued to crawl until she reached the head of her bed, she then turned and planted her rump into a spot usually reserved for her pillow. She then laid back until her shoulder blades rested against her head board. She then spread her legs across the length of her bed, all the while keeping them bent in the shape of a v. She looked as if she was posing for a dirty photo, but this was her normal masturbating position, minus the tiny planets a couple of inches from her rosy pink pussy, which was surrounded by some neatly clipped black pubic hair.  

Reika looked between her legs at the three planets, two of which were similar in size and the other far smaller due to the tablets shrinking function. She figured that destroying the plants was easy, but she also wanted pleasure, which meant that the two larger plants would be best to use in her ritual.

Reika extended her slender fingers and plucked one of the two larger planets between the tip of her pointer finger and thumb. The tinies screamed as they saw the giant prints press against the clear veil surrounding their planet. The whole world rocked as the titanic teen lift the plant from the soft sheets and into the air.

"Are you all ready? You should be happy, right? I mean you are all going to die by my virgin pussy and everybody likes virgin girls, right?"

Reika moved the planet towards her lower lips. She gently rolled the planet against the glistening pink shown between her partly spread lips. Reika let out a weak moan between her pursed lips, the sensation was not all that stimulating, but the thought of fucking an entire planet made her hormones rage more than her tiny body could handle.

She continued to rub the plant up and down her opening for a couple of minutes straight. She enjoyed teasing her womanhood, by only rubbing the planet against her slit but making sure not inserting anything yet. Her pussy was responding well to her teasing, it was beginning drool and heat up like a Furness on full blast. The planet was beginning to fog from the musky air around the girl's crotch. The people screamed every time they were ran up and down her slit like they on freefall ride in an amusement park. Reika was enjoying herself, but decided that it would be best to finish the planet off, since she had two more to dispose off.

She pressed the tiny sphere against her clit, this sent a tingling sensation throughout her entire body causing her to scream like a bitch in heat. The texture of the barrier against her sensitive bead was beyond her imagination. She continued to rub the planet against her erecting clit. Her face was flushed and a trail of saliva rolled down the side of her lips, her moment of sexual bliss was bad news for the tiny people living on her sex toy.

"Your barrier feels good, but I wonder how good you would all feel without it. I guess this means our time together is almost up. Once your barrier is down you will all be in danger of coming in direct contact with me and you don't need me to tell you all what that means for your lives."

Quickly after delivering an ambiguous death sentence to the microns, she began to apply pressure to her finger tips. In a little less than three seconds the barrier popped like a soap bubble. The planet was now at the complete mercy of the horny giantess. She held the planet gently between her finger tips, being careful not to destroy it, before having fun with it. She felt grainy like texture beneath her finger tips. She had no idea the cataclysm that was caused by her finger tips merely making contact with the planet's surface.

She knew the planet would not last long between her finger and had to act quickly. Without giving it as much as a second thought, she shoved the tiny planet between her wet sex. Warm liquid squirted from between her legs and her body shuddered from jolts of pleasure. The planet was victim to the throbbing pink walls battering it from all sides. Thick cum oozed from the innards of her gigantic sex, a torrent of thick slime cascaded all over the planet's surface.

The great flood of her womanly juices washed over cities populated with thousands of human lives, who could only watch as the world around them was being destroyed by waves cum that stretched miles high.

Reika was wet, but not close to coming, she needed to do some of the work herself in order to get the job done. She licked her index and middle finger, coating them in saliva. When she was satisfied by the impromptu lubrication done by her tongue, she inserted the wet fingers into her warm throbbing pussy.

The microns were bathed in dim light that poured through the splitting pussy, then darkness came along with two instruments of destruction. The gigantic fingers were unimaginable sized spears, armed with two long thick onyx blades, her finger nails. Her slender yet powerful fingers rammed through planet and shattered it like a train through sheetrock. The microns could only watch as their entire planet was being turned into gravel around them. They watched skyscrapers fall, fissures swallow continents, mountains shatter, and oceans of water, cum and saliva ripple and splash against the pink walls.

Her fingers thrust in and out of her sensitive sex. The sound of her sloshing and bubbling thick pussy juice resounded through the air. The sound was most thunderous with in her cavernous woman hood, which held thousands of human being struggling to survive while their planet was being obliterated by her violent masturbating fingers.

Reika moaned louder and louder with each passing second, not giving a care about if her neighbors herd her cries of pleasure. Despite her pussy drooling torrents warm juice, she still wanted more pleasure. With her free hand she plucked the larger of her two remaining planets between her finger tips. She rolled her body until her head was on the center of her head board and her ass was elevated above her sheets. She looked as if she was in the middle of a summersault, but it was the perfect position for her to play with her pussy and ass at the same time.

She brought her knees together, so that her ass cheeks would spread allowing her to reach the prize in the center. She took the tiny planet and pressed it against tight ass hole. Her pussy began to squirt when she felt the barrier press against the sensitive hole. She began to push the planet forcing her ass hole to spread and accommodate the tiny obstruction being lodged within it. The microns screamed in horror as they were sent deeper into the dark confines of her anus.

Reika's eyes teared as she screamed from the pleasure she was receiving from both sex holes. Her pussy was erupting with cum, planet debris full of people were being eject from her and splattered against her thighs, stomach and face. people were trapped in the gooey cum like bugs preserved in resin. The walls of her sex convulsed and tightened around her fingers. People were being crushed between the strong walls. Their bodies exploded into mushy pulp that spread throughout the thick cum leaving tints of pink spread throughout the clear liquid, which she would never notice since the splotches would be too small for her to see without a microscope.

The contractions in her vaginal area caused her ass hole to tighten, causing the tiny planet lodged with in it to disintegrate into fragments that lined around her spread anal hole. Germ sized human beings rained into her anal chasm, which it went without saying that it was not a pleasant place to be. The people could only scream and cry as they could do nothing to save themselves from being eaten  by the girls colossal ass hole.

"I never thought feeding planets full of people to my ass and pussy could spur such positive results. It is too bad that you guys don't last long, I guess my anus and vagina are too much for even the planets of the Elite 50 to handle. I think I should go a little further, just to make sure you are all dead."

Reika swirled her finger all around her pussy, grinding the remains of the planet into particles. Survivors were violently swept in the vortex of cum wrapping around her fingers. Their bodies could not handle the pressure of the thick violent whirl pool stirring in the sadistic teens warm pulsating sex. The microns were torn apart, they became dismembered messes decorating her wet glistening fingers.

The people in her ass hole were subjected to the horror of being forced into the girls tight void. Darkness was at every corner and the putrid smell of waste cleaned out some time ago still remained strong. The human fell and crashed into left behind tissue residue and hardened mountains which were the remains of who knows what, all of which were lodged in places that Reika never knew existed on her ass hole.

Reika humiliated thousands upon thousands of lives, by killing them in such an obscene fashion and she loved every moment of it. She let out one ear piercing moan before firing her juices into the sky like a geyser. Her body convulsed and her toes curled, the pleasure was tensing every muscles in her small body. The microns living on the planet left on her bed watched as beads and streams of cum crashed on the sheets all around them. They hoped that the star sized globs did not make impact with their planet. They begged and screamed to be spared, but they were not anywhere in Reika's line of sight and even if she did have the ability to see and understand their pleas, she would never spare them from being her next victims.

Reika rubbed her index finger against her chin, which is what she would usually do to calm herself after her private time sessions, this quirky act helped her to relax and gain her thoughts.

"Seems that I made a mess of my sheets, and it appears that I am also a mess. It has been a long time since I was able to fire a load at my own face, you guys did good, you did not die in vain."

Reika quickly made sure that the less than tiny third planet was safe from her raining cum and her spasing body. She found the planet safe right where she left it. She scooped up the tiny planet beneath her pinky nail and lift it from her cum soaked bed. She climbed off of her stained white sheets and gently placed the tiny planet on decorative cloth spread neatly across her dresser.

"You guys wait, here. I need to bathe and think of an interesting way to destroy the puny rock you all live on."

Reika opened the draw slowly, making sure it did not rock enough to cause the planet to roll off. She pulled out a change of clothes and made her way to the bathroom located across her bedroom. She closed the bathroom door behind her, to keep her privacy despite being the only one in her home. The girl stepped into a pristine white tub and let a rain of cold water spray her from the wide metal shower head. She lathered up her body and used a pink sponge to wash down her body. Soap suds trailed down the slopes of her skinny frame, while water drops exploded into tiny puddles against her fair milky white skin.

She cleaned herself thoroughly, making sure to especially hit the spots littered with dead people and planet debris. After cleaning every inch of her body two to three times, she was done and stepped out of the chilling cold tub. She began to dry herself off as thoroughly as she cleaned herself. Then she felt it, the part about bathing she hated the most. No matter how hard she tried, she could not help having her ears clog with water. She hated having to spend minutes draining her ear canal of clogging water.

After sometime she was able to clear most of the water from her ears and now it was time to use a Q-tip dry off her wet ears. She pulled a Q-tip from its packaging and then it hit her at that moment. She quickly wrapped herself in a white towel and ran back into her room. She looked down at the planet resting where she had left it.

"I know what to do with you guys. Luckily I had you made this size or else it would have never been possible. I am going to shove your entire planet in to me ear and destroy it while I clean it. I am sure the story of you deaths will be an interesting tale for my friends."

She scooped the planet beneath the gigantic pinky nail of her right hand. The planet rolled until it crashed in to the mile sized prints of her finger tip. She then began to gently tap the planet with her left index finger nail, until the barrier popped. Reika let out a sigh of relief, fearing that her nail tapping might accidently destroy the nearly microscopic sphere. The microns screamed when they saw the transparent shell around them fade, leaving their planet exposed to any danger Reika wanted to expose them to.

She moved her pinky up to her ear and began inserting her nail into the entrance of her canal. The void leading to the inner of her ear was far larger than the planet itself. The sight was almost too surreal for the tiny people comprehend. They couldn't believe that this giant hole was nothing more than the entrance to the girls ear canal, the gruesome reality of how small they truly were was sinking deep into their minds, leaving not a single thought other than pure dread.

The sadistic teen tilt her nail forcing the planet to roll down the slope of her angled nail. The planet's surface was taking damage as it rolled down the long nail. The planets artificial gravity kept everything on the planet, not allowing anything to simply fall off the planet and litter her nail with debris and bodies. The planet rolled past the entrance and into the pitch-black cave. The planet rolled kept rolling until it crashed into a bog of wet wax built up in girls ear.

The wax build up in her ear was not a serious problem for Reika health wise, but for the tiny plant it was a disgusting nightmare. The dense substance captured the planet in its hold. Microns ran when they saw walls of wax sealing continents beneath its thick form. The heavy blob instantly crushed people into puddles of blood, shattered bone and mashed up organs. The wax was like wet cement, dense yet loose, if it washed over a person they would not be washed away and drown, they would be adhered, smashed under it's weight and then partially absorbed into the substance.

Reika pushed her finger deep into her ear. She made slight twisting motions so that her finger may drill deeper in to the tight tunnel. The people watched as the gigantic finger plowed through the terrifying wax as if was nothing (which it was to her). The tip of her finger pressed against the tiny planet, burrowing it deeper into the wall of wax. The microns could only cry as their entire planet was crumbling and being absorbed into the teens massive blob of ear wax.

Reika removed her finger from her ear. Reika noticed the tip of her finger had dusty spot smeared against it, which were remains countless cities, that were crushed against her finger tip. Tiny people still remained alive within buildings and street remains trapped between the ridges of the girls colossal finger tip. Reika was not sure, but did not want to take the chance that some people were actually alive on her finger tip and decided to take action to dispose of the people who might be taking refuge on her finger. She parted her lips allowing the tip of her tongue to escape her maw. She then swiped the soiled tip of her finger against the tip of her wet pink muscle. The smear of dirt was washed up onto the tongue.

Her finger tip was clear of any life or debris. The microns in her mouth were instantly caught in an ocean of saliva that had formed onto her tongue. She then pushed back the ball off saliva past her throat and pushed the contents down with a large un-necessary gulp, almost as to add some detail to the story she will tell her friends.

After letting the planet breakdown in her wax for a bit she figured it was time to finish things off. She inserted her finger back into her ear and began to violently pick the areas of heavy wax build-up. The planet was being minced into the wax that was being brutally sliced and picked by the girls long black nail. It didn't take long for the entire planet and it's people to become nothing more than sediment decorating a ball of wax. She scooped the wax out of her ear and looked at the glob and all the little specs of planet trapped in it. She then flicked the wax into a small nearby trash pale sitting near the dresser.

"I killed thousands of scared people, with my body... Now to change my sheets. Over all an eventful day I must say."

Elsewhere

A dark room was illuminated only by a large screen. A tall beautiful woman laid in a large chair reclining back as her legs laid crossed over a wooden table.

"Natalia, please I need your help! I will pay you anything." Said an elderly looking man on her screen.

"..."

"Please Natalia! I can't communicate for long. Save my planet from these girls, I will give you anything you desire."

"I hate you Elite 50, thinking you could buy me off." The woman replied with a deep Russian accent coating her English.

The woman took a sip of wine from a glass resting in her right hand. Red lipstick stained the rim of the glass. She massaged her temple with the fingers of her free hand, thinking to herself about the desperate man's request, but knew deep down that she wanted no part in what the man had gotten himself into.

"If you don't help me, then thousands would die, please save my planet. These teens are monsters and they are not afraid to kill."

"Funny how you try to sound like a decent human, telling me about the lives that would be lost, yet you only beg for your planets salvation. You Elite 50 are all the same... Send me a signal of your location. If I feel up to it then I will come to save you, but don't take this as a definite yes."

"Yes... I will send you my signal, it might take a while to reach you. Please Natalia you are the only one I can trust to do the job."

"Please! I don't want your trust, your jobs are always risky and you back no security for my safety."

"Listen here woman! I have been nice, but you know I have files on top of files of the work you have done in the past. Unless you want to be a wanted woman across the world, I suggest you get your ass here and save me before I make your work public knowledge."

Natalia shut off the screen and scowled. Her brow wrinkled and she bit her bottom lip, trying to cope with the anger in her body.

"So that bastard wants me to find him... Okay then I will find you, but don't think you will go unpunished for threatening me."

Planet Count: 36

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter Chloe, Susan's little sister discovers the Elite 50. Will this young girl help the Elite 50 and show them her gentle side or will she be revealed to be just as cruel and sadistic as Raquel and her friends. If you know my writing then you already know the answer.