- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Like always I take forever to update, but truth is I have been really uninspired as of late. I am glad I was inspired enough to write this chapter. I wanted to include more for this chapter, but decided to save it for next chapter, I also didn't want to this chapter to be too long and I really wanted to post something for you guys who have been waiting patiently for me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and look forward for the next one.

 

7.

The sun had peered through the gaps of broken horizontal blinds, allowing the rays of light bathed Raquel's sleeping face. Her face cringed from the unpleasant rays agitating her resting eyes, forcing her to consciousness. She sat up, legs still stretched out along her bed which was littered with clumps of dirt.

"My bed... It's dirty as fuck. What happened last night?"

Raquel looked all around her room in a daze, still reeling from sleepiness. She noticed that her room was a mess. Clothes thrown around without a care of how they would wrinkle.  Empty bottles of beer from her under aged drinking binge from the night before  were scattered all over her floor, but the cherry on top was that her bed littered with dirt and not in a metaphoric way, but actual pieces of dirt littered her bed.

"Dirt all over my bed? what did I do last night... Wait a second, I think I remember!"

Raquel looked on the floor towards the foot of her bed. There rest the carrying case holding what was left of the Elite 50. She couldn't help from grinning at the Elite 50, as she recalled the fun she and her friends had with a few of the planets. She looked toward her bare feet and noticed clumps of dirt between her slender, sexy toes. The dirt was the same as the dirt found on her bed, which made her think the dirt came from the same source and it didn't take her long to think of where the dirt originated.  She picked up the Elite 50 tablet laying on the bed beside her waist. She turned on the tablet and began to inspect the condition of the planets. She was  beginning to remember what she had done the night before. She noticed on the screen that two planets were destroyed last night and in that instant the memories began to flood into her mind. The dirt on the bed and her feet were the remains of two unfortunate planets that had suffered the wrath of the giantess' feet.

"How could I almost forget the fun I had last night. I thought turning two golf ball sized planets into my personal foot slaves would be burned into my memory... I guess I should stop drinking so much while destroying the planets. I wouldn't want to forget a single detail of making these planets full of people my bitches. "

Raquel remembered vividly the acts she had committed the night before, the very acts that laid waste the lives of thousands of microscopic people. She remembered viewing the live feed of the planet she was destroying between her sole. The expressions of scared microns running for their lives as her soles surrounded their entire planet was priceless. Images of counties crumbling as the entire planet was being pressed between her soft soles drove her to ecstasy. She clearly recalled the sounds blood curdling screams, shattering streets and the planet's crust crumbling into dust smears against her soles. The sounds of death and destruction sent tingles of pleasure throughout her entire body. She remembered the feeling of the solid planet buckling against her smooth enclosing soles. The feeling of the planet breaking and spreading into dirt particles between the wrinkles of her soles made her shiver with delight. The pleasure was so intense and addictive that she decided to victimize another planet, this time she wanted to use her toes.

The live feed of her gigantic toes covering the sky with their almighty form made her pussy moisten with delight. She watched as the city lights refracted against the visible parts her smooth pink nails and how the lights illuminated the depths of her toe print ridges. Compared the microscopic inhabitants puny form, the ridges decorating the pads of Raquel's toes were like deep caverns.

Her toes wrapped around the planet, compressing oceans and land masses beneath them with ease. Crumbling earth and mile high waves of sea clashed into one another beneath the mighty toes crushing the planet from all sides. The earth and sea displaced by the gigantic teens toes digging into the fragile planet, combined to become gritty mud that gushed like wet clay between the toes of the sadistic teen. Clumps of mud pact with human beings struggling to live, trailed down the teens toes. The tantalizing feeling of The mud slide full of germ sized life forms rolling down her perfect feet made her purr.

 She remembered rubbing her fingers against the crouch of her musky wet panties. Crushing an entire planet between her ten curling toes was so pleasure full that she could not help but to satisfy her tingling crotch with some finger play. She remembered how it felt as her rough moans continuesesly passed her lips until her throat was beginning to dry and soar.

Her memories of the night before brought a bright smile to her face. Recalling how fun destroying the planets were made her want nothing more than to destroy more of the planets this very moment. She hopped out of her dirty bed and opened the carrying case, exposing the planets to her lustful eyes. Stared deeply at the tiny spheres that were full of culture and life that she could destroy on a whim.

"Now which one of these planets will be lucky enough to pleasure me on this fine Saturday morning... Wait! Did I just say Saturday? That means Ms. Connors should be here with Chloe any minute now. I have to bathe and get this place cleaned up before Ms. Connors chews me out about the condition of my room, hell my entire apartment. I could just imagine a lengthy lesson about how I should have a clean home or some crap about how important hygiene is for a young lady."

Raquel wasted no time in cleaning her apartment. She swept every nook and cranny of her one bedroom apartment. She tossed out the trash, especially the bottles of beer that would indicate to her teacher that she had been drinking. After her apartment was clean to her standards, which was quite high considering how much of a slob she actually is, she decided to bathe. Her feet were dirty, her crotch smelled of heavy masturbation and she was covered from the dirt of her just cleaned apartment, bathing was pretty much a must. After scrubbing down under a lower pressure shower, she dried off and slipped into clean clothing. Which was just a tight red sports top that constricted her massive breast due to being a size too small for her and short gray workout shorts that looked as if they were struggling to keep her plump ass from breaking the seams.

"All done. The place is clean and I washed my ass (Her way of saying her body). I wonder if I have enough time to play around with my little toys? I should have time to destroy at least one... Maybe two... Three? Yes, I should have more than enough time to destroy three. I just have to make sure to not to cause a mess."

Raquel quickly made way toward the Elite 50 case. She randomly removed three marble sized planets from the case. She grinned at the tiny planets resting on her palm. She shuddered with excitement, knowing that she held thousands upon thousands of helpless souls within her grasp. She wanted to clutch her hand and crush the balls of dirt into nothing more than loose soil, but she thought that would be too fast and not very exciting, yet it would not consume any time to do it and she had no idea when Ms. Connors would be at her door.

"Simply crushing you pathetic pieces of shit would be nice and all, but I want to have a bit more fun. Maybe I should just crush you guys and then I can have real fun later with other planets  when I am done babysitting. Yet why waste three perfectly good planets. I only have a limited amount of you guys and I shouldn't waste you guys because my pussy wants to get wet to your demise, it would be a shame to waste thousands of perfectly fucked lives on a whim. I think I will savor killing you guys and attempt to not make a huge mess like I did last night. I have an idea. I will shrink you guys using the tablet, this way you will be too small to even cause a mess when I destroy you guys. Sophia and Reika were able to take advantage of the tablet and play with a shrunken down planet, but I have yet to destroy a planet as small as they have. it is only fair that I get a chance at destroying a micro sized planet"

Raquel set the planets on the floor near the case and began to fiddle with the tablet. In no time at all, one of the planets began to shrink down to half a centimeter. She was clearly amazed at what she was seeing happen before her eyes. The sight of watching the already tiny planet become more miniscule than it had started as made her pussy tingle and her imagination run wild.

"That is one planet shrunken, now for the other two to meet the same fate."

Before Raquel could even press her finger tip to the tablet, she disrupted by the sound of her door bell ringing. She sighed knowing that her fun was over before it even began. She placed the tablet down and ran toward her door. She opened the door to her smiling teacher and her kid sister.

"Yahoo! Hey there Rocky I am happy you can do me this favor and I would love to chat, but I am going to be late."

"Someone is far too chipper for the morning and it is no problem. You should get going already and before you get in trouble... Like usual."

"You are so mean Rocky. Chloe, have fun with Rocky today. I will try to be back as soon as possible."

"Sure". The young girl said in a low tone. "I am sorry for being a burden on you today Ms. Raquel." She said with such a lack of feeling it was almost scary to Raquel.

Chloe was very similar to Reika in terms of personality, she even had the same cold eyes that made her look like she viewed everything in her sight as either uninteresting or beneath her. For being only the tender age of 13, her personality was not a very festive or carefree like others in her age group.

Chloe looked up at Raquel with her big eyes and her brunet twin tails swaying from the draft blowing behind her. Raquel smiled at the young girl and pat her head.

"It's okay I don't mind watching you today, plus if anything this is your sister's fault."

"Stop being so mean Rocky, your making me feel bad. I-I should go now. Hopefully this will go fast. See you guys." Susan ran off waving away to her sister and student, until she was out of their view.

Before entering further into the apartment Chloe removed her brown loafers from her blue and white stripe socked feet. Not wearing shoes indoors was something she was used to doing in her own home and had a habit of doing this in every home she entered.

"You don't need to remove your shoes I don't mind."

"It's okay, I prefer not walking around a home in my shoes... Unless you feel offended in some way and you want me to put on my shoes? Is that it, did I do something to upset you?"

"Chill out for a sec. I just wanted you to be as comfortable as possible. If you prefer being in your socks, then that is cool with me. Make yourself at home while I will cook us some breakfast."

"That sounds good Ms. Raquel."

"You can just call me Raquel, it is really okay if you drop the Ms... If you want?"

"Okay Ms - I mean Raquel."

"Good! Now I will try to cook up something and in the mean time you can have a snack and I don't want to hear it will ruin your appetite."

"A snack sounds good."

"I have some candy in my room, take as much as you want and feel free to watch the T.V."

"Thank you for your hospitality. I will entertain myself as you wish until my meal has been made."

Chloe walked down the hallway leading up to the only bedroom which she figured had to be Raquel's room. She walked past the already opened door into the small yet clean looking room. She looked around the room, attempting to look for the snacks Raquel claimed that she had. She could have asked Raquel what snack she was referring to and where they were, but she felt that she would be considered a nuisance and decided to look for the snacks herself.

Chloe carefully looked around, making sure not to mess up anything in the room. At the corner of her eye she noticed the Elite 50 case opened and beside the case was the planets that Raquel was planning to play with before the bell rang. She walked toward the case eying the spheres. She reached down and plucked one of the two marble sized planets near the case.

"I guess this candy is the snacks that Raquel said I could have. I wonder what type of candy this is? Is it hard sugar, or maybe it is chocolate."

The inhabitants of the planet Emerson were sent into turmoil as their entire planet was nipped between the gargantuan fingers tips of the young girl. The ridges of her finger prints pressed into the barrier. Natural oils from her finger tips spread around the Circumference of the weakening barrier. It was painful for the in habitants to accept that the huge creature, who's fingers can crush their entire planet belonged to a little girl.

"This candy feels pretty weird, like a soft marble. I wonder how it will taste."

The tiny inhabitants of Emerson watched as Chloe's large lips began to part. Though her lips were slightly parted, the tiny opening into her mouth seemed like a limitless chasm of moist pink in perspective of  the microns staring into the gap. Her tongue slipped past her slim child lips, presenting its massive form to the thousands of microns facing it. Screams roared throughout the whole planet as the pink muscle drew closer to the planet's barrier. The tiny people could only watch as the  girl's tongue covered  the entire sky. At their size the microns could see every terrifying detail of the massive middle schooler's tongue. They cringed and shuddered in pure terror as they watched Oceans of slimy saliva cascade over and between the mountainous pink papilla protruding from the giant girl's tongue. The sight of a titanic human being about to devour their entire planet was without a doubt the most bone chilling experience any of the inhabitants had ever faced. Even their worst nightmares didn't compare to the horror of being utterly helpless as the world around them was about to be eaten for another's pure curiosity or sick choice in cuisine.

The muscle made contact with the barrier. Chloe assaulted the barrier with a long wet lick. The barrier was beginning to fade away, exposing the microns to the full danger this girl presented. The clear foil protecting the planet was left with  large gaps dripping with the girls saliva left behind, by the innocent lick. The saliva began to pour into the planet, large basins of slime flooded areas of the tiny planet.

"That wasn't really sweet... This candy really is weird. Maybe the sweet part is in the center."

Tension was running high for the people of Emerson, but not for the plant's wealthy leader, President Adam Emerson. While his people cowered in terror Emerson was staying cool and brave, for he felt he could fight back against the titanic girl who threatened his planet.

He sat in his underground bunker along with a team of white coated individuals working hard on numerous computers. Emerson sat in his large chair, head held high with a smug look on his face. Suddenly a woman entered from the bunkers entrance in a frenzy. The woman was his assistant Mary, who was pretty much a worry wart and sometimes a pain in the presidents side, but her cautious behavior usually budded great results when it came to certain issues that needed to be handled.

"President Emerson, we need to find a way to get you to safety before it is too late. Please we need to come up with a solution before she attacks us again."

"Mary, my sweet Mary. Must you always be such a frantic mess? I am going to finish this giant bitch off and then I will pursue control over the remaining Elite 50."

"B-But sir!"

"Quite! First I will kill this girl and then we will invade planet Avalon and kill that cunning queen. Intelligence shows that she is creating a growth device on her planet, which goes against the treaty of the Elite 50. Being able to become a normal sized person, would be the greatest weapon any ruler in the Elite 50 could hold. Almost like being the only the only country with atomic weaponry, back on earth."

"But what can we do?"

"I have been a little underhanded myself by creating weapons of mass destruction. First we will fire at the titan then we will invade Avalon and take whatever they have created in terms of a size manipulation machine."

"This is nuts sir! That girl is incredibly huge, nothing can stop her."

"Don't under estimate my power foolish woman. I have been creating the best weapons possible to invade 49 other plants. Now to first put the fear of god in that titanic bitch. Communicate to the tablet now, so that I may have a few words with her."

The white coats went to work to establish communications with the tablet, which was incredibly difficult to achieve. Chloe leaned in for another lick. The people could only watch as the gigantic tongue slithered out the girls mouth for another taste of the populated planet. Chloe's minty breath waft across the plants surface. The gust of breath up heaved buildings from their foundations and sent them flying like paper in the wind and tiny bodies were blasted away by the puff of breath that left the girls opening maw.

Her tongue then began stretch to the planet's surface. The sky turned dark as the it was completely overshadowed by the incoming tongue. Suddenly the tablet on the floor began make a noise that distracted Chloe from her snack. Chloe looked down at the floor and noticed the tablet laying there. The black screen was beginning to light up. Chloe wondered if she had accidently turned it on. Suddenly the image of a middle aged man in a dark blue suit appeared on the screen.

"Is this a video?"

"Listen here you little bitch!" Screamed the man on the screen in a rough voice

"... Is the video talking to me?"

"This is no video, this is a live message you dumb giant bitch. I order you to put down my planet and surrender or else you will surely pay."

Chloe was confused about what was happening and more than that she was feeling a bit offended by the insults coming from the man on the screen.

"What do you mean by planet?"

"Don't play dumb. I know you and your friends have been putting us through the wringer by destroying and torturing our planets, but I am one ruler who will not stand still and be destroyed. Now do as I say and release my planet you little bitch."

"You mean that this thing is a planet. Does that mean you are on this thing?"

Even for a kid, the man's claim sounded illogical. Chloe couldn't just accept that the supposed piece of candy between her finger tips is in actuality an entire planet. Yet despite the man's claim being incredibly farfetched she decided to see if the man on the screen was telling the truth. She extended the pinkie finger of her free hand and pointed it directly at the planet. The germ sized people of planet Emerson watched as the gigantic finger tip and thick finger nail was aimed at them.

Without as much as a warning, Chloe poked the tiny planet. She felt the film like barrier dissipate like a popped soap bubble against her finger tip. Her finger then collided with the planet's surface like a meteor. The impact alone turned the two continents and three bodies of oceans beneath it into an ugly brown muddy crater that scared the planet's surface. To Chloe the crater was a small indent in the tiny sphere, nothing more than a brown blemish, but compared to the microns the crater was miles wide and miles deep.

The girl's finger tip alone caused a frightening cataclysm  that made all recognize her overwhelming power and sheer size that made her a goddess by comparison. She rolled the tip of her finger, this motion caused her nail rip through a nearby city. Cloud reaching skyscrapers were nothing in comparison to the tip of the young girls finger nail. Torn streets, larger building and human beings alike were being caught between the girls finger nail.

Chloe could feel as thousands of tiny objects were being compressed into a ridge of dirt beneath her nail. Beneath her nail was pure hell. Vehicles were crumbled as if they were made of aluminum foil. Skyscrapers crumbled into dust and human bodies were packed tightly between the rubble until they exploded into gushing red ooze.

Chloe looked at the tablet screen and noticed that the man looked as if he was in the middle of an earthquake. Chloe realized that her touching the sphere somehow had an impact on the man on the screen, as well as his surroundings. She was quickly convinced that the man on the screen was telling the truth about the sphere between her finger tips.

"How dare you do that to my planet! That is it, you will now suffer for your crimes against me."

Despite what the giantess had done with a simple poke he did not fear her, nor he decided to waver from his plan to assault and kill her. Mary on the other hand was frightened beyond belief. After seeing the devastation caused to her home she urged Emerson to plead with the giantess instead of preparing an ill advised attack on her.

"Please President! Please don't attack her. I know that you think I am nothing more than a worrier, but my caution has helped you plenty in the past. I don't care if you never listen to me again, but please take my advice now. If you don't we will all die, please convince her to spare us."

"Quite! I will destroy her then I will take the queen of planet Avalon's head. Proceed with a full scale attack with the atomic war heads."

Cannon heads erupted from numerous places around the planet and as quickly as they appeared is as quickly as they fired. Weapons of incredible destructive power were launched towards the giantess. Chloe leaned in as she saw hundreds of tiny sparkles flashing on the planet. She wanted a better look at the sparkles, unaware that she was moving closer to weapons meant to cause her harm.

Emerson laughed uncontrollably when he saw Chloe leaning into his salvo. Mary was not convinced that this attack would bear any fruit, but Emerson was at the height of Hubris. He had no doubt that his attack would kill the girl.

The war heads began to explode. The tiny people watched as the sky was erupting into scarlet flames and blinding lights. The weapons were so strong that the planet began to suffer damage from the explosions. Emerson watched his work with glee in his eyes.

"You see that Marry? My weapons blew that bitches face into pieces."

The smoke began the clear and Emerson could not wait to see what his war heads had done. The smoke finally dissipated and revealed an Unharmed Chloe. The only thing the missiles had done was leave a unnoticeable burn mark above her lips. The full salvo was nothing more than a little sting to Chloe. Emerson was in disbelief, but Mary knew that the attack would do no good.

"You BITCH! How dare you survive my attack. I worked so hard to have those war heads created. Your face should be burned off and you should be left crying before dying from the pain."

"Please stop President! Don't admit to her what you did... Not that it matters, you screwed us all anyway. She is going to kill us now and all because you thought you were so high and mighty. You are a complete psychopath who lead his people to certain death."

Emerson was speechless. He had been hit with the realization of his idiocy and now he was going to pay. Chloe grinned when she heard that the sting she had felt was an attack meant to kill her.

"You tried to kill me with those pretty lights? I guess it is only fair that I get a chance to kill you back, right?"

Chloe opened her mouth wide, giving the microns a view of where they would be heading. Once again the people of Emerson were at the mercy of the young girl who desired to make them her snack. The people cowered as they saw strands of saliva larger than their entire planet stretching from the roof of her mouth to her squirming tongue below. The rows of sharp pearly white teeth glistening from the moistness in her mouth were like guillotines that could sever their planet in half with ease. Everything in her mouth was dangerous and had the ability to destroy the planet with little effort.

She began push the planet towards her hungry maw. Her warm minty breath became more intense the more they entered her mouth. The stagnant breath encased the planet with its humid embrace. Little puffs of her breath launched air pressure of such a massive scale that the areas touched by her breath were being decimated as if a massive hurricane was tearing it apart. The people thought that her tongue was the most horrifying thing they had ever seen, but the entirety of her massive mouth was a far more dreadful entity.

Chloe placed the planet on the center of her tongue. The planet splashed into a pool of sweet sticky saliva. The planet's uproar increased, for now death was only a few seconds away. Chloe tilted her head back, The planet rolled through the thick build up of saliva and toward the back of her tongue. She moaned with delight when felt the planet rolling down the slope her long tongue. She couldn't help but smile, she found what she was doing to be fun for some reason that even she could not fathom. She felt incredibly powerful, more power than any child should ever feel.  An entire planet of helpless people were sliding down her tongue and would soon be digested to fuel her still developing body, this thought alone made her tingle with excitement.  

Chloe watched the tablet screen and witness the chaos taking place in Emerson's bunker. People were being tossed around, their bodies being broken as they slammed into walls and machines . Fires broke out, electronics sparked and all that could be heard was screams behind a layer of static. Suddenly the screen went black and with that a huge smirk was painted on Chloe's normally emotionless face. For the first time in a long while she was having fun. She was not like the other kids in her class and only had one person she could call a true friend, over all she wasn't enjoying her younger days, but now she found something that she could really have fun doing and that was destroying these tiny planets full of people.

The mud ball of  planet made its way to her pulsating taste buds on the back of her tongue. She thought the planet tasted very salty, but she loved salty foods making this dying planet a satisfying treat for her. She savored the flavor for a while before making a big gulp and pushing the planet down to her depths where it would be dissolved and produce nutrients for her body.

Though Chloe had fun she was not satisfied, she wanted to have more fun at the expense of tiny human lives. She looked down at the carrying case imagining all the fun she could have with the remaining planets. She was lost in thought she completely forgotten that these planets were in Raquel's possession. She looked down at the other two planets on the floor.  One was the same size as the planet she had eaten and the other was so small that it was barely noticeable even when squinting.   

"I think I will destroy these two first. I wonder how they will feel being crushed beneath my feet. I hope it will feel good."

Planet Count: 33