- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shorter chapter, but I hope that it is still good. I also have a previously introduced character make her way into the plot. This story is almost done three to four chapters at most, but I also want to write other things, so I will not stop writing this story and will finish it, but I am itching to get started on other stories and will be writing stories alongside this one. As always let me know what you guys think about this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it.  

 

9.

Susan waited patiently for Raquel and Chloe to return to the living room along with whatever Raquel owned to moisturize her tired feet. While she waited, Raquel was making perpetrations for the foot massage that would lead to the deaths of many. 

"Come on guys! What is taking so long? My feet are killing me... I need you guys."

"Don't worry Ms. Connors, we will be there soon. I am just getting a few things to make your massage more enjoyable." Raquel answered as she used the tablet to shrink down a few planets that she would destroy against her teachers tired feet.

Chloe watched in amazement as Raquel used the seemingly ordinary tablet in her hands to shrink down six planets, some the size of marbles and some size of golf balls, reduced down to the insignificant size of a single millimeter.

"They are so small that my big sister will not see them, but I hope she could feel them."

"Even if she can't feel them, the tiny fucks on these planets will defiantly feel your sister's feet crushing their pathetic bodies into stains."

"This is going to be so much fun. I wish we could tell my sister, but she is too nice of a person. She will feel terrible if she knew that she killed a so many people. This means that this is our secret and nobody can find out especially my sister."

"Your sister is really nice. I wouldn't want her to feel bad about killing people, so I will keep this secret from her, but I really do wish she was like us and would enjoy killing these pathetic germs. Well enough chit chat, we have the planets and my moisturizers so let's have some fun."

Raquel and Chloe entered the living room. Raquel held two bottles of expensive scented moisturizers, while Chloe held the six tiny planets in her opened palm. Chloe tried hard to keep her hand stiff, since any fast jerking motion might damage the planets, or send them flying across the room.

"It's about time Guys! My feet are killing me and really need a gentle rub down."

"Don't get too demanding there Ms. Connors, just be glad that I am willing to use some very valuable things on your feet." Raquel giggled under her breath knowing that she considered the planets to be some of the valuable things she mentioned to Susan.

"Fine..." Susan said in a pouty voice, feeling put down by her student's words.

Raquel laid the bottles on the floor since she lacked any table in her living room. Susan cheered like a child on Christmas morning, she could hardly wait for the pleasurable feeling of a good foot rub. Susan slipped her socks off her feet. The smell of her feet was ripe from all the running she did in her sweaty sneakers. Raquel and Chloe pinched their noses respectively at the same moment as if they had planned to do it from the start.

"Come on guys they don't smell that bad... You guys are embarrassing me."

Though her feet smelled hot and sour they looked divine. If there was an award for perfect feet Susan would take first even against the most famous of foot models. Her feet were big, with a long slender sole that folds into smooth wrinkles every time she flexes her slender toes. her nails were long, sexy and painted a light gleaming brown that looked nice against her milky white, unblemished skin. She never took particular care of her feet, nor did she consider them to be sexy. She was just blesses with beautiful feet that would make any foot lover give up their riches just to have an opportunity to lick or kiss them. Susan truly had no idea of the treasure she had been born with and chances that she would know.

Raquel gazed upon her teachers smelly feet, amour by their stunning form. As a closet foot fanatic she wanted nothing more than to worship her teacher's feet, but she didn't want to hint her lust to Susan and Chloe, since she found it embarrassing to be aroused by another woman's feet.

Raquel squeezed some pink moisturizer onto her palm and began to spread it across her hands until they were shiny and covered with the creamy substance. She began to breath heavy as her hands stretched closer to the warm feet in her grasp. She wrapped her delicate fingers around her teacher's left foot and pressed her palms tightly into the flesh. Raquel was in bliss as she felt her tomboy teacher's smooth, soft foot clenched in her lustful hands. She began to work her fingers around the foot, massaging the pink cream into the flesh until it dissolved and left a sheen around the rubbed area.

Susan moaned loudly with pleasure, presenting no shame in how sexual her tone was. Raquel could feel her pussy moisten as she pleasured her teacher. Her massaging technique was becoming more aggressive. She wanted to make her teacher squeal more to her lustful touch. Chloe was too young and innocent to realize that the foot massage was sexually arousing to her sister and Raquel.

Chloe noticed a glob of cream resting on the bottle's opening. She swiped the index finger of her free hand into the glob collecting it onto her finger tip. She gently pressed her finger into the planets, adhering two planets into the light pink substance. The inhabitants of the planets could not even fathom what was happening to them at that moment.

Since Raquel was working on her sister's left foot, she decided to work on the right foot. She pressed the cream into her sister's toes. Spreading the dissolving cream into her soft pads. The planets crumbled instantly. Thousands upon thousands of people were left stranded in a torrent of the strawberry scented cream. None of the girls could hear the horrific screams of the dying people being crushed into the moistened skin of Susan's perfect foot.

Bodies upon bodies were pressed by the young girls dainty finger into the smelly cluster of cute wiggling toes, that absorbed the pulped human bodies into the colossal toe flesh. Chloe giggled imagining how terrifying it must be for the tiny people who being victimized by her and her unaware sister.

Raquel reached into Chloe's palm and plucked out two planets between her clasping finger nails. She dropped the dust sized sphere in between Susan's big toe nail. She then began to lick between the big toe nail, she did not care about how Chloe and Susan reacted. Chloe gasped at the weird sight, but Susan only moaned and begged for more pleasure and Raquel was more than willing to give the pleasure she desired.

The tip of Raquel's slimy tongue pressed the tiny planets, until they shattered and mixed with the collection of dirt found between the woman's toe nail. Human bodies were rendered helpless against the monstrous tongue that licked across the curvature of the space between Susan's long toe nail. Tiny people screamed as their bodies were bullied and mangled by the tongue that splattered their remains into the toe flesh beneath the moaning woman's toe nail.

The germ sized life forms could do nothing against the huge teens mighty tongue, that liquefied their tiny bodies into tasteless stains, that along of Susan's toe nail dirt littered the tip of the wet pink mass. The tongue swayed pushing heaps of land and bodies into the foul smelling ridges of the massive big toe.

Raquel could only taste the sour salty sweat and grimy dirt between the nail. Though she could not taste a single soul against her tongue, she knew that they were there and that thought alone was more than enough to make her panties damp. Raquel completely lost herself to Susan's perfect foot. She began to lick the foot from heel, up the sole and to the toes on top. She continued to constantly lick and smoother the foot with her warm tongue and gooey saliva. Susan did not protest since she loved the way it felt to have her foot worshiped by her students tongue.

Chloe watched as Raquel was more absorbed with licking her sister's foot and didn't seem to pay much attention to the two remaining planets in her palm, so she decided to take it upon herself to finish off the remaining planets. Chloe opened the unopened bottle and poured a little bit of the silky feeling cream onto the center of her palm and over the two remaining planets. The people on the tiny planets could only watch as their worlds were blanketed in the smooth white substance. Chloe then pressed her cream covered palm into her sister sole.

The planets, home to countless lives shattered and melted into the creases of the woman's perfect sole. Bodies were pressed with unbelievable force against the sole, disintegrating their bodies instantly into red particles that could hardly be seen even under a microscope.

Susan was completely unaware of the genocide taking place on her pleasured feet. She had no idea that entire planets full of culture, government, ideals and lives human and not were at the mercy of her massive feet that seemed to only exist as a beautiful destroyer.

Though the planets were gone Raquel and Chloe continued to massage and in Raquel's case worship Susan's foot for an hour more.

"That felt really good, girls. I have to do that again some time. Though I have to admit that the whole licking thing was weird, but hell it felt really nice."

"Sorry Ms. Connors I kind of lost myself there."

"You are weird Ms. Raquel." Chloe said almost disgusted at what she was doing to her sisters foot.

The girls continued to conversant for awhile after that. They talked about random things and shared a few laughs until the late afternoon. The Connors siblings said their goodbyes and left Raquel's home.

"Well that was more fun than I thought I would have today, but the fun is far from over. I have what's left of the Elite 50 to have fun with."

Raquel stood in place imagining all the fun she could have with the Elite 50, then suddenly her fantasies faded when she heard a loud thud coming from her room. Without even a second thought she ran into her bed room.

Her window was pried wide open and in the center of her room stood a tall beautiful woman. She appeared to be somewhere in her late 20s early 30s. Raquel had never seen this bomb shell of a woman before, but she knew that she was bad news.

"So you are the teen who took the little planets?" The woman said in a deep Russian accent.

Raquel was shivering in fear. She was afraid that what Reika feared had come true and the Elite 50 were able to contact one of their normal sized accomplices. "Are you hear to kill me?"

"That depends. I am here to reclaim the Elite 50 and take you out, but I might be willing to spare you, since me and you both don't like these little fucks too much. Get me a specific planet that I need and I will spare you as the first condition for your life."

"Getting you a specific planet can be easy as long as I haven't already destroyed it."

 

Planet Count: 21