- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the next chapter of for those of you still sticking around to see if I will continue this. Like my last chapter, this one is pretty short, but honestly there is not much running around my head concerning this story and it will end very soon so that I can start on something new. I hope you guys like this chapter and look forward to the next one.

 

10.

The destruction of the Elite 50 was a terrifying experience for those who resided on a planet being destroyed or for those who waited for their planet still tucked away in the carrying case to eventually be chosen for destruction. Communication to any normal sized person who can help them from the wrath of Raquel and her sadistic friends was nearly impossible, but a certain man, after trial upon trial was able to make contact with someone he felt could save him and his planet.

That man is Nathan Fried or how he is commonly known as on his planet, Lord Fried. He was able to communicate to a freelance agent, who had been known by a few to handle dirty covert jobs for high compensation, Natalia Salko.

Not only did he feel that Natalia would be able to save him and his planet from the destructive teens, but he also had plenty of files pertaining to Natalia's illegal affairs which he used to black mail her into carrying out the mission he assigned to her, but unknown to her he lacked to resources to send the files to anyone of interest, but he figured that as long as she felt that his threat was real that she would come to his rescue as he wished her to.

He sat for hours, sleep deprived fearing that at any moment his planet could be chosen for destruction, also considering that his planets is one of the largest making it a prime target for Raquel and anyone else sick enough to join her in her genocide. His body constantly shivered from fear, every hour or so he would take medication to ease his anxiety.

"T-That bitch Natalia better get the job done... Shit I don't want to die to some bitch teen and her fucked up friends."

All of a sudden the world around Fried shook violently. Screams of the terrified populace roared through the streets. He ran toward his window and pulled back his thick curtains. He gasped and crumpled to his knees at the terrifying sight displayed before him.

The entire horizon from his perspective were a pair of gigantic full red lips. It had finally happened, his planet had been chosen to be destroyed next, but what he didn't know was that his planet was not at the mercy of Raquel or any of her friends, but the very woman he tried to black mail, Natalia. Heck his planet was not chosen at random whatsoever. He had no idea that Natalia struck a deal with Raquel. In exchange for her safety, Raquel would find Fried's planet for Natalia so that she may dispose of it along with the man who pissed her off. Since all of the planets were named after the individual or family who ruled, it was pretty easy to find the planet by using the planet search option on the tablet.

The beautiful Russian woman held the tennis ball sized planet in her palms. She smirked as her slender fingers applied pressure to the film like barrier until it popped in her hand. Her fingers curved and wrapped gently around the plants surface. She could feel every little building crumble into dust beneath her smooth flesh. She could feel the cool splashing of bodies of water against her finger. She watched at the cool blue of the seas turned into a mucky brown. even though she did not feel it, her fingers had dug beneath sea level and the masses of water were seeping into the planets crust causing the oceans to become a muddy bog.

The people inhabiting the little planet scattered throughout hoping to find any sort of haven, but of course there was no hope of escaping the giant woman who held their entire world in her destructive grasp. Cities full with thousands of people easily devastated and grinded into powdered debris and human remains.

"So this is what it feels like to hold the whole world in your hand. I am huge hands powerful... you little peons are fucked, you can thank fried for kissing me off. I can feel the gritty texture of your pathetic cities crumble into dust beneath my fingers. But I am being so gentle, I swear it. I am gently clasping my fingers around your planet, but still this fucking ball is too fragile to handle even my delicate touch."

"These planet's are pretty weak and this one is one of the biggest ones in the bunch. You could only imagine how fucking weak a planet smaller than the size of your little toe nail is. You can hardly have fun with them, since even the ridges of your finger tips can tear the little shits apart."

Natalia licked her lips and moaned relishing in the power she had over the tiny people in her hand. "I want to destroy even smaller planets. I want to destroy one smaller than my little toe nail."

Raquel blushed as she watched the slimy tongue of the mature woman swash around her full red lips. "Damn! You're so fucking sexy... I will shrink down a few planets for us to destroy, so have fun with that planet for as long as you can."

"Yes please be a dear and make me some tiny, tiny planets so that I can destroy them by running them into my warm pink clit and make it fast, because this planet won't last much longer."

Raquel gathered a few planets from the case and tapped her fingers against the tablets screen, initiating the shrinking process on the planets she gathered. In the mean time Natalia decided to have fun destroying the man who black mailed her.

One of the patches of land caught her big green eye. She could see that the land was vast and grey and it sparkled unlike the other patches or grey. She assumed that this particular grey patch was a grand city, full of tall buildings embedded with gleaming glass windows, which caused the sparkling.

"So Fried, do you live in this grand sparkling city? I am sure you do. A man like you would never live in a rundown city or a forest, I am sure you live in the grandest land on your whole planet."

Natalia pursed her lips and lowered it toward the sparkling grey patch. Fried looked up as the sky burned bright red from the enormous crimson lips descending upon the city he resided in. Spittle rained from the gap between her pursed lips, every time she exhaled tiny puffs of air.

The beads of saliva the size of cars crashed through the city. Buildings were being riddled with the spittle, some even lost structural support and crashed onto the running populace beneath, burying people in its debris. People directly hit with the spittle were either crushed into a puddle of saliva and blood or blasted into pieces as if they were shot point blank by a cannon.

The puff of her warm breath was like a storm that waft through the city violently carrying anything not built into the ground hundreds of feet into the air, until they enviably fell victim to gravity and fell to the ground.

Natalia began to suckle, uprooting the entire city from its foundation and into a vacuum of inhale that tunneled beyond her sexy red lips. Natalia cringed in delight when she felt tiny human bodies pulp into gunk against her lips, but most made it into the abyss of her damp mouth. She lift her head from the planet and looked down at the brown crater which took the place of the sparkling grey city.

Natalia licked her lips, cleaning the specs of gore from the lipstick caked on to her sexy, soft lips. She tilt her head back and pushed down the gritty pile of dirt and remains down her throat with an audible gulp.

"Tasty! You tiny little fucks made a nice little snack for me, but I am ready to fuck the young lady who owns this place so I will swiftly destroy your little mud ball of a planet."

Natalia clenched her hand into a fist. The planet exploded from between her fingers in the form of wet brown mud. She opened her palms and looked at the mud caked onto the palm of her hand and dripping between her fingers. "Time for the clean up."

Natalia ran her wet tongue up and down her soiled hand, cleaning off the planets remains from her sexy hand. People fortunate enough to have survived within the mud were lapped up into the mature giant's drooling mouth. The people screamed and begged, but their words could not be heard by the cruel giant woman who enjoyed slurping up the remains of her genocide. In no time her hand was rid of all the grime. Natalia hummed in delight, relishing in what she had just done to thousands of helpless people.

"I fucking crushed and ate them... I feel like a true goddess. Is this how you usually fee-" Natalia's jaw dropped as she turned to speak to Raquel, who sat naked on her bed, moaning and drooling as she rubbed a marble sized planet against the lips of her slimy, wet pussy.

"Sorry, but I couldn't hold back watching you destroy that planet. It was so fucking sexy that my pussy began to cremate from excitement. I wanted to get off... No! I need to get off. I needed to take a tiny fucking planet and abuse it with my pussy."

"I see. So watching these planets get destroyed turns you on that much. You are a sick young woman, to love death and destruction so much... You remind me so much of myself when I was your age. I knew that we were kindred spirits."

Natalia began to strip down in a seductive manor, as if to give the masturbating girl a skin show.  Raquel kept her eyes on the stripping woman, but that didn't' mean that her masturbating hand holding the planet was idle. She continued to rub the planet up the curvature of her drooling pussy lips until it was pressed into her clit. She pressed the tiny planet into the pink nub with her finger tip.

The barrier popped against her throbbing clit, sending a surge of ecstasy through her loins. She pressed the planet, unprotected by its barrier into her clit. The germ sized people screamed and fled aimlessly as the immense wall of pink collided with their fragile tiny planet. The warm musk of Raquel's gargantuan pussy assaulted the noses of every living thing on the tiny planet. The nub was being stimulated by the tiny planet full of thousands of innocents being smeared into it.

The nub began to erect burrowing into the crust - creating an immense crater in its definite shape. She then rolled the crumbling sphere into the mouth of her boiling hot vagina. The walls of her cervix contracted violently, pummeling the tiny planet from all sides, until it was nothing more than dust being carried away in a stream of pussy juice that oozed out of her spread lips.

"It seems that you have yet to cum Raquel, you are indeed wet, but you have yet to released your loving nectar. Allow me to help. Sorry if it hurts."

The freshly naked woman crawled on to Raquel's bed. She felt a tiny object pop into sand beneath her bare knee. She looked around and noticed that Raquel had left the planets she shrunk or planed to shrink on her sheets. Natalia instantly knew that what she had unintentionally crushed was a planet. She was disappointed that she destroyed a planet in such a manor, but at the same time she felt powerful. She could hardly believe that even slight movements was enough to destroy entire planets home to life and culture. After crawling far enough she sat on her finely shaped rear into Raquel's sheets. She plucked two tiny planets from the bed sheet and scrunched them tightly between her big and second toe.

"What are you going to do?"

"You will see soon."

Natalia thrust her toes along with the planet into Raquel's wet pussy. The lips widened to accommodate the toes and ball of foot being thrust into her. Raquel screamed in pain as she felt the woman's foot forcibly spread her cervix. Her long red toe nails scraped against walls. Natalia could feel her nails pricking the sensitive skin causing some minor bleeding. Raquel tried to distract herself from the pain, so she bit her lip hard, until a drip of blood rolled down to her chin, that pain was nothing compared to the surprise foot fucking that she was receiving.

"HOLY SHIT! God that hurts. It feels like my pussy is being ripped apart."

"I told you that it would hurt, but from pain will come pleasure."

Natalia began to wiggle her toes making sure to keep the planets still caught between her toes. The tiny inhabitants were at the mercy of Natalia's gigantic slender toes that slowly grinded the tiny spheres into clumps of dirt that caught in the sex ooze that completely covered the foot.

The wiggling of Natalia's soft toes with in her was pleasurable. Raquel moaned like a bitch in heat. he body convulsed and she could not help from weeping. She tried to hold back her tears and sniffles, but Natalia could tell that the combination of pain and pleasure was getting to Raquel.

"Does it feel good? Does it feel good to know that my sexy foot, is destroying two tiny planets deep within your Pussy?"

"Yes... Yes it does."

"So you can handle the pain?"

"This is nothing... I will get used to it and soon I will be able to handle you stuffing both your feet and dozens planets within me."

"My you have a great degree of zeal."

Natalia moaned as the feet the tiny planets disintegrate in though the slime between her toes. Thousands of people were grinded between the long, soft sexy toes of the woman, while many were sent flying into the walls of the enormous sex. many were carried away into the sex juice were they would bloat and suffocate in the teens sticky, sexual honey

"Y-You are so deep in me, yet I don't know your name. You should at least introduce yourself if you are going to fuck my pussy until it bleeds."

"You're right, it is not proper to enter you and never even introduce me self. My name is Natalia, or if you prefer, mistress Natalia?"

Planet count: 16