- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

 

Sofia Santana and Tiffany Dahl made for strange company, to say the least. They couldn’t have less in common among the three of them, and in truth, Kanti always kind of wished they’d come around to the sort of “obligatory friend” status that usually came with roommates. Not likely with these two.

 

Poor Sophie was sweet, but she didn’t seem to have that much else going for her. Her parents were Portuguese, but from what Kanti could tell, she grew up somewhere in the province. She spoke so little, though, that it was hard to tell just about anything about her. She was terribly shy, to the point that Kanti honestly wasn’t sure she even had many friends on campus. She’d tried to get her talking in the past, but even though the semester was nearly over, Sophie hadn’t opened up beyond short, nervous answers to any attempts on Kanti’s behalf. She was on the short side, with olive skin, curly brown hair, and a prodigious nose that sat under brown eyes. Nothing about her stood out, and she didn’t seem to want to change that. She even dressed mutely--a knee-length skirt that looked like it came from a librarian’s yard sale and a pair of old mary janes that had her bandaging her feet constantly. Based on her books, Kanti guessed she was a social work major.

 

Tiff was a different story. This was her third year, but she’d majored in theatre, political science, French, and was currently settling into engineering. Not that it really mattered--her parents must have been loaded, if her clothing was anything to go by, and Tiff showed it off. Not in the usual “debt-free, stress-free, study abroad-filled courses” ways that wealth usually showed in students, but in the glitzy way. Gaudy jewelry, fur coats, always looking like she was heading to, I don’t know, an opera or something. Being her roommate was kind of surreal. No matter what she did, she did it big, and she didn’t seem to mind trodding on people around her in the process. Some would call it narcissism, but even if Tiff was always cold to her roommates, Kanti thought there was something oddly magnetic about her, but others might be happy to just call her a snob.

 

Kanti walked in to find Sophie eating a cup of yogurt alone. The latter gave a finger-wave of acknowledgement before going back to pretending to read the book in front of her at her bed. Kanti smiled back, but it was halfhearted. She needed some privacy.

 

“Hey,” Kanti breathed, pretending to be out of breath, “need the shower anytime soon?”

Sophie shook her head.

 

A moment later, Kanti was inside the girls’ tiny bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Her face flushed. Had that looked too rushed? Oh, who cares, Sophie isn’t going to say anything. Despite having faked looking exhausted to excuse herself, Kanti realized she was feeling sweaty--her heart was racing, and she looked down at the tiny shape on her right thigh, just under her pants, to make sure Jason hadn’t slipped down her leg after she’d stuffed him in there before coming indoors. Still there.

 

Before anything else, she took one of the towels from the hangar and placed it over the gap below the door. Just in case. A quick glance-around, and nothing else jumped out to her that could be a way out for the little guy. She was just being safe, after all. It was more dangerous for him out there than it was in here. With her.

 

Panic seized Kanti for a moment, her heart jumping in her chest to do a quick somersault. She’d abducted a person. She could go to jail for this. If any of this got out...her life would be over, more disappearances could be linked to her, she would-

 

She took a deep breath. None of that was going to happen, she told herself. The victims in the past are long gone at a size nobody could find, and Jason...well, there was no way she knew of he could go back to normal. She’d planned this out thoroughly. It was going to be okay.

 

She looked around the bathroom as though she were in a candy shop. She was suddenly faced with a litany of ideas, and the impossible raced through her imagination, things she hoped to never imagine with her own roommates. Jason shoved into Tiffany’s lipstick, watching helplessly as two monstrously large lips came close to him; the little man getting chased playfully with an eyeliner pencil; tangled up in one of the loofahs hanging from the shower…

 

Kanti dropped her pants. She imagined Jason’s perspective, his heart leaping into his throat as he felt his support drop from under him, only the huge brown pillar of her leg before him as he fell from her hip to the pool of cloth at her ankles. Carefully, she slipped one foot out of her pants, then the other, letting it brush against the tiny, dazed man therein. She’d expected a little electric jolt of feeling as he touched her foot, but it didn’t register. She frowned, disappointed. Her foot lingered overhead just a moment, impulse wanting her to just blow all the enjoyment in one go and see how he felt under the arch of her foot. But she restrained herself.

 

Stepping back from the pile of cloth that was her pants, Kanti sat on both knees, feet bent behind her as she pulled her shirt off, then her bra. There was a kick at the fabric before her, and Jason appeared from the folds and looked up at her, her black hair blocking out the overhead light, a long shadow cast over him as he stumbled back in terror at the colossal form of the girl he hadn’t said two words to from campus.

 

Kanti peered down at him, feeling all warm and tingly in her exposed pussy. She’d thought about how this kink had the weird ability to let you set aside your personality; she didn’t REALLY want to crush little men, after all, but thinking about it was just too good to resist. That’s all this was, right? Just a game. On her terms. That she could set aside whenever she wanted. A grin was spreading over her face as she swallowed her heart.

 

She knocked him over. Stuck her finger out and flicked him on his back with the tip of her finger. She kept her nails short, so she felt his tiny chin smack against her skin. She had to repress a giggle. It was too easy!

 

Leaning in, Kanti readjusted herself to lean on her elbows as she brought her face closer to Jason’s prone form, the little man clearly disoriented by the effortless blow. Her round face and naked shoulders loomed over him, and she let her feet dangle over her back like a schoolgirl laying on a bed. Jason staggered to his feet, trembling. Kanti knocked him over again. As she watched Jason shout something she couldn’t hear and struggle backwards, still caught in her pants, she took a few moments to kind of just...let him look at her. Really take in her size. The way her cheeks creased when she smiled, the detail he must see in her teeth, her nose, her eyes. A hundred bad porn lines ran through her head to taunt the little guy, but even with the bathroom fan on, she couldn’t risk being heard. In fact, she really couldn’t risk being heard for what she had in mind next.

 

Sighing as though bored with Jason’s halfhearted attempts to yell, she hopped to her feet, very deliberately. A pair of bare, brown size-7s slammed down right in front of the man, and Kanti felt the floor vibrate for an instant under the movement. More warmth inside. Her hand slid across her thigh.

 

She made a deliberate move to lift her foot over Jason as she strode towards the shower. She flexed her foot a little as she did, eyes locked on the little man, not even bothering to pretend she wasn’t getting off on this. She could only imagine what her face must look like. Smirking to herself as she crossed the bathroom, she wondered whether he’d try to make a break for it. There was a squeak, and then the sound of running water as she turned the shower on. She took her time, testing the water with her hand to make sure it was just right. After tying her hair back, she glanced behind her, and her smile spread.

 

He’d bolted.

 

“Hmmmmm…” she let out as she stuck a foot forward towards her pants, making sure to move the broad sole around before letting it thud to the ground with the step. Her eyes combed the floor. Poor idiot probably didn’t realize he couldn’t go far at all.

 

And indeed, there he was, taking shelter under the inch of space beneath the drawers under the sink. Kanti flexed her toes. In a sweeping motion, she lowered her head down to the floor to face the terrified man. “Tch tch,” she allowed herself through the sound of the running water.

 

She stuck her foot out, toes reaching for the little man. This was payback for his getting away from her back at yoga. Still, she thought, caught up in the moment, it would be nice to leave him around Lauren again, if she got the chance. Her own feet would be a little less rough with him, though.

 

She wondered how it looked down there, her round toes grasping at him. Kanti wore flip-flops, a lot--her feet weren’t exactly the softest. She shivered as her rough sole brushed against the little man’s whole body, and a moment later, she was dragging him out in her toes. She had to contain a giggle of delight.

 

Reaching down and bringing him up to eye level, she grinned, realizing that every one of those teeth was bigger than the guy’s whole body. She wondered if he had ever been proud of his height? If he’d ever used it to impress some girl--or intimidate one, more likely. In a few strides, Kanti was over into the steam of the shower.

 

...and in the next moment, she set Jason down on the quickly-flooding floor of it. Water splashed everywhere around him, and as she leaned against the cool wall and let her hand slide to her pussy, she wondered if the drops that reached him hurt. The bath hadn’t gotten a good draining in a while, so the water was rising quickly.

 

Kanti watched him, a steam-shrouded goddess watching a bug struggle at her feet for her pleasure--oh, this was absolutely everything she could have wanted and more! She let her hair get soaked, she wanted him to see her dripping in the waters that could sweep him away.

 

It was dizzying. She stroked her clit, fingers moving around in a little circle as her free hand moved to a nipple. She let a little gasp escape her as she lowered herself to the tub floor and setting her ass over the drain, losing herself in the present that there was a little man floundering under her soles, and all the stress of the day wadded itself up as her stomach started to tighten and her fingers grew fiercer--

 

Then she felt something on her ass, and she realized she’d trapped Jason between her butt and the drain net.

 

Her climax rolled over like a wave of thunder, her back arching like it had in the morning as waves of relief crashed through her as though she hadn’t masturbated in a month, her whole body wracked by the sensation, forgetting the life-threatening peril she was putting on the little guy under her ass.

 

She breathed. A moment later, panic seized her, and she turned over to pull Jason out of the drain. Her heart stopped a moment--there WAS no drain net.

 

Her hand darted to the hole, and relief came again as she drew out a wad of hair from the heads, legs, and nether regions of the three roommates...and little Jason stuck within, sputtering water out of his mouth in a knot of Sophie’s hair.


Heart still pounding, Kanti let herself laugh a little. This was going to be worth every second.