- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh hey, I maybe kind of vanished for a while

 

Kanti's heart raced every now and then when she thought about what she was really, actually doing in preparing something as simple as salsa. It probably could have used a little more heat, but she didn't want it to be so spicy as to risk seriously hurting what ELSE was going into the dip. So for now, at least, using the hot peppers she'd grown up with were out of the question. Her face burned every time she remembered that she was recreating a scene from some dumb movie that was B-rated on a good day, and that's not even counting the fact that she was going to be putting someone's life at risk in the process. But getting excited by watching someone almost get eaten alive on-screen was one of her first experiences with the way she felt, and she wasn't about to let the opportunity go by without indulging it.

 

After all, she'd gone so far already, why not push a little further?

 

She wasn't going to actually eat him, either. She was still trying to avoid coming to terms with the fact that she would eventually have to dispose of her new favorite toy Jason, but this wouldn't be the way to do it.

 

As for Jason, he still wasn't getting used to his new life. The escape attempts were getting less frequent, but that might have been thanks to his realizing he really couldn't outrun a woman at his size. Kanti desperately wanted to toy with him a little more that way--let him think he's about to make it, then come wandering after him as if she didn't see right where he was hiding. Walk towards him calling his name softly, just barely miss him with her foot...

 

But with her roommates, that was too dangerous. If Tiffany caught sight of the little guy, she'd wad him up in toilet paper in a heartbeat, and Sophie sure couldn't be trusted to watch those big feet of hers.

 

Kanti couldn't blame him for not adjusting, though. It wasn't like she was hoping to get a tiny boyfriend out of this.

 

As she mixed a little more cilantro into the large bowl of deliberately mild salsa, she realized she had no idea whether a person could actually swim in it. Some kind of store-bought ranch onion dip would have been closer to the original, but she hated onion. Besides, it would probably be easier for him to stay afloat with pieces of tomato in there for him to stand on. Where the hell am I in life to be having to make a call on what a tiny person can swim in better before I pretend to eat him to get off?

 

She tasted a little of her creation, added a little more black pepper for good measure, and finally decided she was satisfied. Just one more ingredient to add.

 

"Salsa's ready," Kanti cooed as she prodded the half of a green pepper she'd put Jason underneath while she cooked. Her roommates were gone for the night, so she had the whole place to herself. Tiff went out with her friends on Fridays, and Sophie had said something about going on a "nature walk" with some of the exchange students she liked to hang out with.

 

With a flick of her finger, she tipped over Jason's hiding place to find him sitting there, covering his eyes as the light flooded his vision again and a familiar giant hand moved his way.

 

"I felt kind of bad after a few more of those shower sessions, you know." She rested her arm on the counter in front of him and perched her chin on the arm, letting her breath wash over him. "All that time down there in my pussy, but you've never been nice enough to try eating me out."

 

I wonder if he really was the kind of guy to do that? Probably.

 

"So instead," she gave him a wicked smile as she plucked him up, dangling him in front of her like a cricket, "I think I'll be eating you."

 

That was an unbelievably dumb line, and she knew it, but she felt like the meal needed a little introduction. And Jason certainly wasn't in a place to complain.

 

Kanti dropped Jason into the salsa before her, and she ran her tongue over her lips as she looked down at him. It was perfect. He splashed in, not sinking any farther than the surface, and his tomato-covered face emerged a moment later as he clung to a chunk of green pepper, wiping the mixture from his eyes as he looked up at her in terror. Kanti wondered whether he still believed her when she talked about killing him. If he didn't, he sure put on a good act.

 

"How does it taste?" she asked, bringing her head down to eye level with the puny little guy. He was spluttering something through a mouthful of salsa, but she'd long given up on trying to hear the inaudible noises coming from that speck of a voice box.

 

She already had a bowl of chips set aside, and she made sure to make some noise sliding it closer. As if on cue, her stomach growled, and from the petrified look on Jason's face, she could tell he heard. A ripple of excitement shot up her back. This is happening.

 

Kanti took a chip in two fingers and lowered it slowly into the salsa, swirling it around and letting Jason get a good look at it before bringing it closer to him like a shark in murky waters. She had to restrain a giggle as he even started splashing away from it as if he could get away. "You little dope," she tittered, "where are you gonna go, to the lifeguard? You know, I think that girl who stepped on you used to be a lifeguard, maybe she could help you out again since it worked so well for you the first time."

 

Thinking about Jason's near demise under Lauren's foot moments after his shrinking still thrilled her. It all seemed like chance was playing into her kinks just too perfectly. Maybe that spell she knew affected her luck, too?

 

Kanti was done wasting time, though. She hurried her chip to Jason and lifted him up and out of the pool of salsa in short order. He tumbled back on the chip toward her thumb with some of the runoff tomato. Kanti made sure to be watching him when he opened his eyes and saw his chip heading straight for an open mouth full of pearly-white teeth.

 

She was drawing it out. Even as she brought the chip to her mouth slowly, though, she felt her mouth watering. Oh my god, I think I really want to eat this guy! She brought it so close that Jason must have not been able to see anything but the cavernous interior of her mouth. She felt a little of the watery tomato runoff hit her tongue, and she thought of what the little river of food flowing down her tongue must look like. Could he see her throat yet? Had he passed out? Kanti desperately wished she had a camera to film herself.

 

Then Kanti took a risk.

 

She closed her mouth around part of the chip, crunching it off and savoring what was one of the best tastes she'd had in a long time. If he's in there, I'll just give him a little taste. Nothing big. He survived my cunt in the shower, he can survive my mouth.

 

Then she heard a crunch and her heart stopped. She hadn't even been thinking about it, lost in the taste, she'd just bitten down on the chip with her molars. She felt her eyes widen involuntarily.

 

Holy fuck there's a chewed-up man in my mouth.

 

The heat that surged through her was terrified at what could have just happened, horror at herself for cannibalizing someone, and at the same time...god, was this how good it felt to go through with eating a shrunken person?

 

But she looked down at the other half of the chip in her hand, and she saw Jason, hanging on to the bitten edge of the chip for dear life.

 

The excitement faded, but relief washed over her at once. Even better, she didn't think Jason saw her panic at the thought of his death. If he saw that, he might not be so afraid anymore. Still, Kanti had to make up for it. He was still trying not to fall from the chip down to her bare foot, so Kanti still had the upper hand to drive the effect home for both of them.

 

"Mmmmhh," she let out as she finished the bite and feigned noticing Jason just then. "Oh, you weren't in that bite! Shoot, I thought you were closer than that." She saw Jason's grip start to slip and she held her hand under him, catching him with a faint 'plop'.

 

"Aww, tired little guy? I haven't even started eating yet." She tried to add a predatory edge to the last bit, but she wasn't very convinced by herself. At least it didn't really matter when she held the guy's life in her hands. "Well, they say clean up as you go when cooking, so I guess you get a short break."

 

Kanti flicked him back into the salsa, and he landed unceremoniously on a tomato chunk as she began cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. After a few minutes of scraping tomato scraps into the garbage and washing a few dishes, she decided to head into the bathroom to wash her hands of all the vegetable juice before sitting down to enjoy her snack a little more. That might give Jason a moment alone to try one of those escape attempts she'd come to like so much.

 

In the bathroom, Kanti checked herself over in the mirror as she washed her hands. Silently, she practiced a few faces in the mirror. She was playing the giantess game, after all, so there was that right mix of playful and ominous she wanted to nail down. She suddenly felt a little more respect for the actresses in the live-action videos she'd watched. She had to fight not to crack up at herself in the mirror, so she couldn't imagine what they had to do to keep a straight face acting like a giantess to nothing at all.

 

But her face practice was interrupted by a sound that chilled her blood.

 

The sound of the front door opening, followed by the voices of Tiffany and at least five other girls.

 

“Oh my god, Stacey, shut up, you’re at the top of the class. I had to retake Circuits twice.”

“Okay, but I really bombed that test. And wasn’t that the spring you were going through all that stuff with your parents?”

“Whatever, I don’t remember. Oh, hey, one of my roommates must have left some dip.”

 

*Crunch.*

 

“Damn, Tiff! This is good, you wanna trade roommates?”

“Haha, god, and live with Katie? No thanks. Help yourselves, though, Kanti and Sophie never eat fucking anything, they won’t miss it.”

 

Kanti was half-scrambling to get out of the bathroom at this point. She couldn’t just go bursting out of the bathroom in a frenzy and make everyone suspicious of...well, everyone would think she was weird. Something had just about paralyzed her in the first few moments, though.

 

This was almost too good to interrupt.

 

Her face was already flushing as she pushed the door open. Tiffany’s friends were about as stereotypically rich girls as you could find. One was a tall, Southern bottle-blonde who had an absent-minded look in her eyes--a sweetheart, though. There were a couple of shorter women Kanti recognized from business classes who wore the kind of hollow, ambitious smiles that would rocket them to cushy corporate jobs in a few years. The redhead was a hipster whose mom supposedly owned a line of designer jackets. The only one Kanti hadn’t seen in Tiff’s pack before was a visiting Lebanese student whose parents may not have owned a part of the town, but did have a building at the university named after them.

 

Jason was, as far as Kanti knew, just some guy from the city--a nobody to that spoiled bunch of girls, an invisible face in the crowd. Just another future worker who would contribute most of his earnings to their comfort and well being, keeping them happy while the rest of the world happened beneath them. Well, that might have been the case, if he wasn’t about to be an invisible bit of flavoring in their food.

 

Chips dove in fast. Carefully maintained hands, expensive bracelets on their wrists and shining polish on their nails, plunged towards the red mire where Jason thrashed helplessly. Kanti, her legs rooting her in place, fantasized about what Jason’s view might have been from down there. Towering goddesses looking down on him, laughing with each other, utterly oblivious to the life-threatening situation down below as they reached down with gargantuan chips that could carry him up to their pampered faces.

 

Tiffany’s chip carved a path right where Jason flailed, but it just pushed him to the side on a piece of tomato before being lifted up to her mouth, where whitened teeth broke just the end off, being careful to eat neatly--no doubt sending a shower of tiny crumbs down on the tiny man below.

 

Jason’s reprieve was short lived, though, and Kanti almost yelped as she realized the Southern gal had scooped him up with a bowl-shaped chip. She saw him scrambling to climb out as it was lifted up to a hungry, freckled face. The woman’s mouth was a pristine oval of peach lipstick, and Jason’s eyes went wide as he looked at what the huge hand was carrying him towards. He’d probably caught onto the fact that Kanti was just playing, she realized. This ditz, though, had no idea.

 

She’d never seen Jason struggle this hard. He clawed his way across pieces of salsa trying to escape his bowl-shaped death sentence as the mouth grew closer. In an instant, teeth were closing around the chip, and her lips brushed Jason’s back just as his weight pushed a piece of onion off the chip and into the palm of her hand.

 

“Oh my god, are you hungry?” one of the others teased while the freckled blonde covered her mouth, giggling through a mouthful, unaware of the tiny man now struggling against her palm. For a moment Kanti was worried she’d reach for a napkin and wad Jason up--but no. Her heart caught in her throat as she watched the girl open her mouth and draw her broad tongue across her palm. She and the others laughed the display off.

 

Kanti was almost disappointed when she saw that Jason had been pushed off by the tongue and fallen back into the salsa. Enough was enough, she had to end this before one of these entitled girls got to enjoy what she’d worked so hard for. The Lebanese girl’s hand was reaching down to pluck out the bit of mango Jason was stranded on when Kanti cleared her throat and stepped towards the group.

 

“Oh, hey Kanti,” Tiffany acknowledged her with a glance her way, a couple of the other girls covering their chewing mouths in embarrassment. “Sorry, totally just stuffing our faces before going out for more food, no big deal.”

 

A couple of the girls laughed it off as Tiffany herded her friends out of the room, a couple of them mentioning something about bringing Kanti leftovers before she’d had half a second to wave to them. Despite the fact that the spoiled girls obviously weren’t interested in talking beyond an offhanded compliment on the salsa, she usually tried to seem friendly. At least that would keep Sophie, not her, from being the quiet loner of the three roommates.

 

“It’s fine,” Kanti waved them off as they headed back outside, Tiffany having grabbed whatever she’d come in for, “wasn’t like I was going to eat it all myself!”

 

“Mm. Oh, Kanti?” Tiffany turned to her as her friends headed towards the cars ahead of her, not listening. Kanti tilted her head to the side.

 

“Just FYI, we’re having a party here tomorrow night. You’re free to be there,” she hurriedly tacked on, “but if you’ve got to study...you know,” Tiffany made a gesture to the general direction of the library, almost

 

Kanti gave a fake smile and a little wave goodbye, and Tiffany headed off with her friends, leaving Kanti breathing a sigh of relief in the doorway. A party, huh? She wasn’t ready to make Jason a party favor just yet, but she did wonder about a few of the frat guys that would show up…

 

Turning inside, Kanti started towards the bowl to rescue Jason, but what she saw made her heart skip a beat.

 

Her eyes fell on shy little Sophie, just in time to see a chip bearing Jason disappear into her wide-open mouth and vanish behind soft lips.

 

Kanti’s mouth went dry as she watched her roommate’s jaw start moving, and through the crunching sounds of a snack being chewed, Sophie stuck her fingers one at a time into her mouth as she noticed Kanti watching, and a look of shame overtook her expression. To Kanti’s horror, she swallowed before speaking.

 

“O-oh! Sorry, I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to eat those. Um...sorry, Kanti. I’ll make something to make up for it,” she offered hopefully, brushing her hair out of her eyes and licking her lips.

 

It was a few moments before Kanti could regain her composure and mouth “Don’t worry about it” before Sophie lowered her head. “It was, um...really good, though,” she offered by way of apology with a little smile. Kanti nodded, but all she could think about was Jason’s last sight before entering the shy little girl’s wet, hungry mouth.

 

Sophie shuffled off, and the moment she was in the bathroom, Kanti moved to the bowl to inspect it, just in case she hadn’t just seen Jason get eaten by Sophie. Just when her heart was starting to pound furiously, she heard a coughing, gagging sound come from the bathroom.

 

Kanti looked up to see Sophie coming right back out, wadding a tissue gently in her hands as she removed it from her mouth. “Sorry, some of it got caught in my throat, I guess,” she half-laughed before tossing the tissue in the garbage. “Karma, huh?”

 

Sophie tried to wait for my response, but soon just blushed and shuffled away to her room. Feeling ashamed of having to do so, Kanti bolted for the trash can and unfolded the little tissue therein.

 

Relief and disgust washed over her, for there was Jason, wadded up inside, unconscious but seemingly intact in a mess of Sophie’s phlegm.