- Text Size +

“Oh boy, oh boy,” murmured Loretta, skipping daintily into the bathroom. “Oh boy, oh boy.” She flipped on the light and slammed the door, then threw herself at the toilet. “Oh boy, oh boy.” Flinging up the lid with a ringing clang, she spun around and planted her abundant hips aggressively upon the seat. “Oh my God,” she sighed, finally letting loose.

Beneath her, Chocan sensed where this was going. He listened carefully to all of her activities, and when she turned on the lights he saw where her waste-pot was located. When she spun away and ran for it, he braced himself and kept his eyes open, and when she turned toward the toilet he knew he had two choices.

He could try to time his leap to land badly on the back of the toilet, if he was able to free himself from the oppressive clench of her butt cheeks, or-

There was no time. His legs were seized tightly. His only option was to thrust his arm deep into her huge, puckered anus and hold on, and that’s what he did. Loretta’s cheeks spread as she sat down and Chocan’s body fell out of her crack, dangling above the frigid waters of the waste-pot. His arm was embedded up to the elbow in the giantess’ swelling anus, and the fact that it was swelling was an indicator of disaster for him.

“Oh my God, I needed this,” he heard her moan, her voice echoing within the toilet. Almost immediately, hot jets of yellow water spewed out of her, inches away from where he hung. Rapt, he watched the massive quantity of urine spray and gush out of the folds of her lady-parts, blasting into the chilly waters not far below him. It didn’t smell terrible, which meant she’d been drinking a lot of water all day. Perhaps we aren’t so very different, he noted to himself. We have certain shared traits, it is obvious.

None of her urine sprayed onto him. He felt quite lucky at this moment, for once. After everything else that had gone wrong, after all the indignities he suffered from that towering, hairy, veiny oaf, he finally caught a break.

Wow, she sure holds a lot of water, he observed. It just goes on and on. The clear waters took on a spreading, golden hue. Chocan wondered if she contained enough urine to actually raise the temperature of the toilet’s pool… not that he was interested in finding out. It was just so much urine.

The folds of her lady parts twitched and shifted, and then the urine only came out in intervals, and then it guttered out entirely. A couple golden drops hung and then fell from the folds of her skin. Folds, Chocan couldn’t help but notice, that were actually quite lovely, despite being monstrously huge. He wondered if he could reach them, just to gently touch them. There was no thought in his head that suggested he shouldn’t attempt this: everything in his body informed him he needed to. So he swung his legs back, and his body swung forth, and he swung back, and he swung forth, and his body smacked into the very sensitive patch of skin that isn’t the anus and isn’t the pussy but lies between them.

Loretta yelped and leaped up from her seat, swatting at her buttock. Immediately Chocan was absorbed into her rear end again, protected from her clumsy strikes by a tremendous and round butt cheek. He felt the impact of her blows rippling, muffled, through her skin.

“Chocan!” she whispered, loud enough for him to hear. “Are you still there?”

“I am, Loretta.” His tiny voice likewise echoed in the toilet.

Loretta twisted around and gripped the toilet seat, searching for him. “Oh no! Did you fall in? Oh my God, I’m so sorry!”

“No, Loretta, I’m still behind you.” As she bent over, he took in the view of the rest of the bathroom. Across the floor was a large white sink before an enormous mirror than ran up to the sky.

She stood again and reached back with both hands, then, cautiously probing her own butt cheeks with gentle fingertips. “Chocan, are you still in my ass?”

He affirmed that he was.

“Don’t you want to get out of there?”

He started to speak, but the words wouldn’t come out. Do I? he wondered. Granted, his arm was lodged inside a huge asshole, and his whole world was two cakes of warm, smooth flesh that pinched him flat, but… it wasn’t awful. He was close to Loretta, who was in her own oversized and gigantic way quite appealing. More than close to her, Chocan realized, he was kinda sorta owned by her. His face pressed against the interior of one of her buttocks and he sighed, happily.

He wanted to be owned by this one. He wanted to be surrounded by the beautiful giantess, Loretta.

“Oh no, don’t move.”

Chocan blinked. “What’s going on?”

“Don’t do what you’re doing, little man!”

“I’m not doing anything. What’s wrong?”

“Oh no, oh no.” He could hear the urgency in her voice. Her buttock shivered and tugged, but never quite opened up. Her fingers never quite reached him. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry, Chocan!”

“What? What are yo-”

All at once, light poured into his narrow cleft and cold air rushed up from the toilet’s pool. He saw it very clearly: Loretta had seated herself upon the waste-pot once more. Chocan swung his legs away from the folds of her lovely lady-parts, hoping to avoid another spray of hot, golden liquid.

“Stop it! Chocan, hold still!” Her voice was panicked, strained. But before he could ask what was wrong, Loretta’s anus clenched around his elbow and then released. Chocan started to slide out of her butt. He flung up his other hand and all his fingers clawed for something to grab onto, sliding through the deep puckering wrinkles surrounding her anus.

And then something pressed upon his hands. It was huge, hard and very hot. It could have been another penis emerging in a rage to shove him out of the way, except for its coloration and terrible stench.

Chocan looked up in horror as a lump of feces the size of a small boulder stretched the ring of Loretta’s pretty anus and piled onto his tiny body. His grip broke, his throat seized up, and he and the big lump of shit hit the chilling water at about the same time.

Shocked, Chocan recovered barely in time to command his eyes not to open. Instead he floated for a moment, feeling with his body which way was up, then whipped his head back into open air.

Another log of feces tumbled through space and collided with him, plunging him deep into the cool, golden waters.

Away, get away, his mind screamed at him. His slim arms sifted through the water and his tiny legs began to kick, just to propel him in a direction, any direction. His lungs began to ache for air, much like when Douglas’ bloated belly pressed him down into Loretta’s sweet flesh, holding him helplessly in place. When he couldn’t hold it any longer, he broke the surface and gasped for air. Now the air was fetid and sour, and the chill waters stiffened his muscles while he treaded in place. Desperate, he wiped his eyes with one hand and dared to steal a glance.

He had successfully swum to the side of the toilet’s pool. All the water was a pale golden hue, and it was nearly as frigid as snow. The two large masses of shit had sunk to the bottom of the pool, nestling in a smooth white alcove below. He looked up: Loretta’s tremendous ass still blotted out the sky. Her lady-parts were twitching and clenching, and her anus was still large and round. He thought he could hear the giantess’ throaty voice sobbing in the distance, above the echoes of splashing within the toilet.

“Chocan,” Loretta whispered, “I’m so sorry. Oh my God, I’m so sorry.” She was really starting to slur now. He wanted to call up to her and let her know that he was okay for now, but all he could see was her huge ass as it bloomed and filled the seat, the underside of her thighs as they stretched and sagged within, and her private lady-parts. Oh, and her puckering anus, which once again yawned and released a huge brown boulder. This tumbled freely, struck the water at noteworthy velocity, and golden toilet waters rose and sprayed in all directions. Waves of acrid, golden water rocked Chocan around. Despite his treading, he felt himself submerge a couple times until the pool could calm down again.

Yet this lump of shit did not sink. It was only olive green, where the other two were deep brown, and it floated in the center of the pool. Until it began to drift toward Chocan, as though attracted.

Disgusted to his core, Chocan tried to paddle away, but his back nudged up against the cold porcelain bowl. He tried to splash water, then kick water with his little legs, but the green poop only bobbed merrily in the golden water, still nearing him. He tried to edge around the pool, which was too steep and slick for him to climb upon, but the floating poop seemed to follow him wherever he went. He shrieked Loretta’s name, lacking anything else to do.

The toilet pool exploded with light. Chocan looked up, his eyes dazzled, and only glimpsed Loretta’s golden hair spilling around the sides of her head as she peered into the toilet, looming far above him.

She disappeared.

The green piece of shit floated nearer. Chocan’s limbs were getting tired from cold water and frenzied swimming. He absolutely didn’t want to drift down to the brown shit at the bottom, but he didn’t know how much longer he could keep his head up.

Loretta’s head returned, and her fat arm plunged through the toilet seat. Her thick fingers held a long plastic comb, which she touched to the surface of the water. “Grab it!” she hissed at him.