- Text Size +
TN

Dr. Biggs turned to see the giantess before him, causing him to drop his clipboard and stumble back in the process. The look of his face was a mixture of fear, surprise and cowardness. He continued taking steps back, creating some distance between himself and the towering Mikayla. She took a giant stride towards him, immediately closing the gap. It didn't settle well with him, as he instantly began to run. He didn't make it very far before Mikayla kicked a foot out, smashing him into the ground. He tried to recover, but found his leg trapped between her toes. She snickered as he desperately tried to free himself while she slowly dragged him closer and closer.

"Couple of things doc: I want any pills you have left and then I want you to apologize to Matt. He never did a thing to you." She told him.

"Well I'm sorry to say I will be doing neither. I don't have any more pills and it would take some time to make another batch. And I'm definitely not apologizing to Matt. In fact..." His words silenced as he reached into his waistband, pulling a gun free.

I didn't have time to react before the first shot was fired. All I could do was close my eyes as the shot rang out, hoping it wouldn't hit. I could feel the bullet wiz my my head, forcing my body to flinch and duck down. Mikayla acted and was quick to kick away the gun before slamming a foot onto his arm, surely crushing it underneath. He screamed out in pain as the giantess continued to press down.

"Goodbye Dr. Biggs."

Her words were unsympathetic and paired with a hate that fueled her rage. It was the last straw. She lifted a foot high above his mangled body and stomp with a force that shook the ground. The impact immediately flattened the doctors body whose legs jolted for moment before going limp. I stood in shock, realizing it was over. All of it. Her growth, the kidnapping, and all our other problems were gone.

I ran to Mikayla and wrapped my arms around her shin, squeezing tightly. She bent over and gently grasped my waist and brought me to her face. She puckered her lips and gave me another giant kiss, engulfing the majority of my face and smothering me onto her soft luscious lips.

"Thanks Matt. We made it because of you. My hero." She praised, while rubbing me against her cheek.

---

Mikayla washed her dirtied appendages using the large silos of rainwater. It had been a long grueling night, and yet there was something nice about sitting under the moonlight in a large empty field with a giant girlfriend. Mikayla took a seat next to me and we stared out into the hills.

"You know Matt, without the pills, I'm gonna go back to my original height. Is there anything you wanted to do while I'm a real-life giantess?" She asked, laughing.

There was on thing in particular that I had always dreamed of. "Uhhh sure. Will you step on me? Not fully of course." I said with a bit of embarrassment.

"I don't mind that at all. I like men at my feet." She joked as she stood back to her full height.

It was mesmerizing, sitting at the base of her foot looking straight up to see a statue sized woman. Her foot suddenly block the view between us and descended very slowly. Her warm sole pressed into my body, surrounding me like a blanket. Her padded flesh molded to my body, hugging me tight. I kissed her endless sole while she continued to press down. After a few moments, I was immobilized, my face buried into her skin with my limbs pinned to the ground.

Her toes shifted downward, allowing me a pocket of air to breath into. They spread apart and then pinched back together with my face in between. She wiggled my head back and forth, teasing me.

"Oh has my little Matt been a bad boy? I might just have to crush you." She said, snapping right back into her ability to role play. Although this time she actually could crush me.

For several minutes, she toyed with me underfoot. My libido was at its highest and I humped wildly into the sole of her foot. Meanwhile, Mikayla was fondling her own breast, creating her own stimulation when she suddenly lifted her foot. Her hand swooped down and aggressively picked me up before redirecting to her own pleasure regions. I watched in anticipation as I approached her vagina. Mikayla was still clutching her breast and looking down at me.

"I've always wanted to do this." She admitted.

Unexpectedly I was inverted and pushed feet first into her wet crotch. They slid with ease, enveloping my legs more and more until finally ending at my belly button. She aggressively pinched my upper body before rhythmically pushing and pulling to pleasure herself. By body shook violently for several moments, but it didn't take long before she orgasmed, covering me in her juices. She slowly crouched down until making her way onto her knees and then onto her back. Her fingers maneuvered me just below her breasts where I laid as we both stared up at the sky.

Her breathing lifted my body up and down as her lungs filled and exhaled air. She ran a finger along my body before setting it on my head and gently patting it.

"I'm going to miss this. Thanks for always be there, Matt. I love you." She said, filling my heart with glee.

"I love you too."

We both laid in silence before finally falling asleep, knowing things would slowly change. Hopefully it was changing for the better.

---

3 months later

---

Mikayla seductively entered the room in black lingerie. Her fit body with tanned skin would get anybody aroused. And on top of that she was a 6'4'' goddess. Not quite that amazon I had met originally but still smoking hot. She neared the bed, placing a hand on my bare chest pushing me onto my back. Her legs followed as she crouched over my lap.

"You want me Matt?" She whispered.

I leaned forward a gently teethed her nipple. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed harder. I paused for a moment, looking up at her, and reached into the side of my pocket.

"I have something for you."

"What's that?" She asked curiously.

I pulled out several small pills. She eyed them intently before her eyes opened wide.

"Oh my god, are those...?" She asked, taking them from my hand.

"Yes." I confirmed. "Yes they are."

She excitedly threw them in her mouth and swallowed. She began to laugh uncontrollably before leaning in for a deep kiss. We rolled around in bed for as long as we could waiting for the amazonian effect.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you to those who read and reviewed during this process. And that concludes this story!