- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story has Flame in it, but not Aurora. I felt the need to put it on here because I thought it was still a rather fairly good shrot story too be added. 

Legend tells of a mysterious, shark/mermaid hybrid that roams the ocean. Nicknamed DeathShark, she is known for devouring ships whole! Her massive size can make even the most experienced of sailors tremble in their uniforms... The female captain then closes her book, after having finished reading the paragraph. "See little dragon, that's where you're going to end up if you don't obey!" She says, stroking her prisoner's chin.

Flame pulls her face away, bruised and battered, she had seen better days. The pirates had come from seemingly no where and taken her away. She knew her intent was to trade her for cash, but she'd prefer to be eaten by some "DeathShark" then be some person's personal butler. Flame tries to break her right arm free and punch the captain, but the shackles restrict her body and keep her from doing such a thing. 

The captain wags her finger "Tsk, tsk, what did I say about not behaving young lady?" She says with her seductive, yet shard smile. Slowly she pulls out a knife, and Flame looks her in the eyes angrily.

"Do it" Flame says softly, spitting on the captain's right boot. The captain glares at Flame, then cuts a bit of rope off of a clump of rope. She then ties Flame up even more, restricting her body fully. Then, using her knife, the captain breaks both of Flame's shackles, but the ropes keep her from moving at all.

"Don't even try and use your fire, it won't work" The captain replies, shoving Flame onto her back. The captain then looks around, "Alright, throw her off this ship boys, she doesn't even deserve for us to trade her away!"

 Flame tries to roll away and struggle, but before she can even do anything, two rather big brutes pick her up. "Let me go!" She yells

"Gladly" They both reply, throwing her off of the ship.

Flame lands into the salty ocean with a big splash, with the pirate ship slowly sailing away. "Have fun!" Flame can hear the captain shout, "I'm sure you'll love the DeathShark"

Flame surfaces and coughs a bit. She wanted to break free and pursue the ship, but not only was she in no condition to do so, the water was like poison too her and slowly sapped away whatever remaining energy she had left. Flame was slightly ready to cry "Killed by water...what a way to go...". She almost wanted to beg the captain to have mercy and shoot her, but the pirates where far out of voice range by now.

Flame suddenly felt and saw ripples emerging from a few hundred feet away. She wanted to try and swim towards them, but her restraints stopped her. The ripples then started to get bigger, and bigger, becoming huge ferocious waves, which had no mercy on the dragoness. Flame wanted to scream, but she knew she had to preserve her oxygen supply. After being battered to no end by the ferociously giant waves for a few seconds, Flame saw a gigantic looming shadow casting over her frail body. Looking up, all Flame could see was a beautiful woman like creature, who resembled a shark, in the way she had a shark like look, but was mostly humanoid. This fairly weird looking gigantic woman had a different effect than most people did on Flame, it caused her to become fearful.

Flame whimpered, remembering what the captain had told her "A..are yo..you going to hurt me?" Flame asked, her words stumbling due to her fearfulness. The "DeathShark" does not reply, instead, she opens her gigantic, gaping maw, and begins sucking in the salty sea water, and consequently, Flame. Flame tries to struggle out of the way, screaming "No! Please don't!" After having seen the beast, Flame decided she would have rather be killed by the water. 

Quickly, the beast is able to force Flame past her rows of razor sharp teeth. Flame bursts into tears, looking around the fearsome mouth of her hungry predator. The DeathShark's mouth then snaps shut, leaving Flame in total darkness. Her heads tilts forward, flushing Flame right towards her sharp teeth. Flame is able to escape without injury, as the water flushes out of the mouth of her captor. Defeated, Flame doesn't put up any resistance as she is placed back on the creatures tongue. 

The DeathShark begins tasting her tiny morsel, swishing her around her damp, pink, plush cavern of a mouth. Flame just whimpers and cries as this happens to her, only a crumb on the creature's tongue. All she can hope is that the massive creature will take pity on her and spare her life. Covered in saliva, Flame's hopes are crushed as the gigantic creature tilts her head back. Flame screams in panic, her saliva covered body sliding quickly down her predator's throat. Flame is brought to the creatures throat in only a couple of seconds, and the DeathShark senses this. She swallows, sending her tiny victim down her throat.

Flame isn't even big enough to register as a bump sliding down her gigantic captor's throat. Flame lands inside of the creatures stomach with a gigantic splash, the acids rippling around her. Flame once again surfaces, as scared as a five year old without her mother. She continues crying, tears streaming from her eyes like waterfalls. "Pl..ple..please spare me!" Flame begs with a scream, her body trembling. The only response she gets is a happy rumbling from her captor's stomach. 

Flame begins to expect the acids to begin digesting her, but instead, she's given a very pleasant surprise when her wounds begin slowly healing themselves. Confused, scared, but relieved, Flame tries to communicate with the massive beast. "Uh, can you hear me?" She asks, her wounds quickly healing. Flame receives no answer, but suddenly the acids explode up. The dark green acids quickly rise to the esophagus and a small stream of it blasts Flame up extremely high. This causes Flame to scream a bit as she doesn't know what's going on. 

Within a few minutes, she finds herself back inside of the cavernous maw of the "Deathshark".  The Deathshark tilts her head forward, opening her mouth and placing her fin like hand out for Flame to land on. Sliding down from the creature's saliva covered tongue, Flame lands on the "palm" of the creature's "hand". Flame looks up at the creature, shivering from the wind as the saliva made it a bit colder. "So, you're not going to make me your meal?" Flame asks confused but relieved.

The Deathshark cuddles Flame against her face. "No little dragoness, I shall not, in fact, I wanted you alive so I could show you what I do to pirates such as the ones who dumped you in the water." Flame begins grinning as she hears of this plan. "So, do you wish to watch me do so, little dragoness?" She asks Flame

Flame replies happily "I would love to see you do so".

Back on the ship, the Captain reclines in a soft, leather chair. Talking to her co-captain she says "Shame we didn't keep the dragon, her scales would have sold wonderfully on the market"

Before he co-captain can respond, they all feel a disturbance as the ship grinds to a halt. Seeing a shadow now looming over the entire ship, the crew turns to see the Deathshark with Flame sitting on other hand. The Deathshark calls to Flame "ready to see what I do to pirates?"

Flame replies "Yes, I would be happy to see". The crew begins to scream in terror, realizing what the Deathshark shall do to them all. Before they can try and defend themselves, she hoists up the rather small in comparison ship, opening her maw wide for the pirates to see their fate. Flame chuckles seeing the look of terror upon all of their faces.

The Deathshark quickly shoves the ship into her mouth, it almost completely fills it, so she decides to chew a bit. Flame can hear the screams of the terrified pirates as this happens, but luckily for the crew, no one is crunched into nothing by the Deathshark's massive teeth. As she tastes the remains of the ship and the crew, the Deathshark decides to have a bit more fun with her meal. Opening her mouth slightly, she inserts two of her fingers and drags out the tiny captain. 

The saliva coated captain struggles in the grip of the massive Deathshark. Crying and struggling, the captain looks on as the Deathshark seals away her crew and ship and continues tasting them. Making sure the captain is looking, the Deathshark tilts her head back and swallows the broken ship and crew whole. Licking her lips the Deathshark looks at the Captain cries out. "You monster! How could you do this too me!?"

The Deathshark doesn't reply, only placing the captain on her barely visible belly. The Captain listens in horror as she hears the ship and crew slosh around, crying out in pain. The Deathshark then lifts the captain back to her head. Opening her gigantic maw once again, she tosses the captain inside of her mouth happily. Closing her mouth happily, the captain is swished around the Deathshark's gigantic cavern of a mouth. Once again coated in saliva, the captain looks at the throat that looms below her. Crying out she says "Please, have mercy!"

The Deathshark doesn't reply, instead she quickly tilts her head backwards and swallows the captain, effectively sealing her fate. Flame smiles, sitting down on the Deathshark's hand. "How was your meal?" She asks happily

The Deathshark rubs her belly, giving off a small burp. "mmm, it was delicious, and though the pirates won't last long, their ship will last me a couple of days" The Deathshark then brings Flame too her belly. "Now that I've healed you and eaten the pirates, I expect something in return, you either rub my belly, or you'll end up as just another on my list of snacks." 

Hearing the sounds of sloshing and digestion, Flame gets to work, not wishing to end up like the pirates that are literally inside the belly of the beast...