- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not really any action expect some in the next chapter. Other stories are still on hold for a while.

All the small things.

The beach started to fill up. Families and other groups of people started to take their spots on the beach. By nine the girls had stripped to their bikinis and went into the sea. Sarah wore a hot pink bikini whereas Annie wore a zebra print bikini. They waded about for a bit then returned to their spot.

“Food?” asked Annie drying herself off with a towel. “Yeah, I’m starving” replied Sarah. They finished drying themselves off then put their clothes back on. Annie picked up the drink she had been given earlier and took a sip. “Yuck, it’s been in the sun for too long!” she exclaimed. Sarah picked hers up and took a sip too. “Yeah, that’s disgusting”.

Sarah checked the time on her phone. “It’s only 10 to ten, will they serve yet?”

“Yeah, it’s only ten minuites.” Replied Annie strutting up to the café.

Annie came back after half hour. “Wouldn’t serve me until eleven!” she moaned. She lay down on her deck chair handing one meal to Sarah and keeping one for herself. They started munching forkfulls of fish and chips. After their meal they both fell asleep. They lay in the sun soaking up it’s rays. Many men came over and oggled the sleeping ladies, however, they were both in a deep sleep.

“AHHHHH” Annie woke with a start, She turned to her side. This wasn’t the beach. Sarah was still next to her. But the beach had gone with all their possessions. She looked up. There appeared to be long blades of tall grass. The longest of which would come to her knees when she stood up. She looked down to her feet. The grass appeared to get shorter in some areas befor becoming a long strip of mud and pond. What had happened? Had they been drugged? The sun wasn’t in the same place as earlier so she had obviously been asleep. She pulled Sarahs phone out of her dress pocket, in turn waking sarah up.

“Hey, Sarah! Do you know what happened?” Annie asked with a hint of fear in her voice. Sarah mumbled something. “argh, I dunno, let me sleep!” she replied scrunching her eyes shut. Suddenly they flew back open.. “Holy Shit Annie! Where are we?” Sarah sat up. “Where’s our stuff?, Where’s the beach?” Sarah looked around, she checked down her body patting it down. She still had her sunglasses and everything else on her person including her dress. The girls started getting worried.

Annie was still laying down. She checked her phone “No signal!” she screeched. They’d only been there for a few minuites but they were getting impatient. Sarah stood up to look around. She placed one foot forward “STOP!” Shouted Annie. Sarahs foot hovered just above the ground. “What?” screamed Sarah. “I think I just saw an… an … an ant or something?”

“So?”

“Well, it, wasn’t any ordinary ant, it looked like a human!”

“What you mean…”

“Yes. I think they have!”

“Everyone shrunk!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review.