- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, not much action in this chapter.  Too short for action, too long to get to the next day

----------------------------------------------------------

After the events of yesterday, I was a little on-edge. Before we went to bed that night, I sternly (or at least as sternly as my measly 5' structure could to these towering monuments of women) reminded the girls that we need to behave today, because come Monday, we should be our original sizes in order to demonstrate our product for engineering. I at least knew I was planning on behaving--I had not enjoyed being sub-5' tall in the past, and did not want to have to be towered over in front of the whole class, more than necessary, at least. The girls decided they would all sleep in the living room, while I retired to my room. I then began to drift into an uneasy sleep, nervous about the coming days.

Surprisingly, my sleep continued uninterupted. I was half expecting Natalie or Jessica or Amber to come up with some excuse to get in bed with me all night, but I was unexpectedly pleased to find none of the girls had tried anything. I went out to the kitchen to fix myself breakfast, but in order to get to the kitchen, you had to go through the living room. I slowly opened the door to the living room, hoping not to wake the girls. As I tip-toed in, I looked around to make sure I didn't step on any of their legs or something. Since it was a nice spring night, most of the girls were sleeping in just their underwear, and in their sleep, they had knocked their blankets off. I couldn't help but admire the firmly toned ass of Natalie, or the perky boobs of Hannah, or the beautiful shape Amber was beginning to take, as creepy as it sounds to think of my own sister that way. I felt a small erection stiffen in my pants, and I decided it was time to get moving before either the girls woke up and caught me or I got too much smaller.

I snuck into the kitchen and tried to make a bagel as quietly as possible. Luckily, I managed to fix it without waking any of the girls. However, I was, at the moment, experiencing one of the most persistent cases of morning wood in my life. So despite the fact I had grown over-night, I could still fit in the clothes I had worn to sleep. I was doing everything I could to stop it, and yet still it persisted. Then, without so much as a warning, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I looked first at the hand, and then up at the owner: Morgan.

"Hey little guy, good morning!" she said, yawning and stetching, using me to push herself up further. She still looked quite tired, and it didn't seem to me like she'd noticed my third leg. She sat next to me, munching on a bagel. Even sitting, her 6' tall body made mine feel tiny, with my eyes level with her chin.

Starting to wake up some, she looked over at me, and joked, "Hey, shouldn't you be taller by now?"

I shifted, partially from being awkward and partially in a futile effort to hide my boner, and said, "Yeah," with a dreary sigh.

"Well, if you're 'in the mood,'" she said, elbowing me, "we can always break some rules, alright, tiger?"

"Ok Morgan, thanks."  I was still aware she like me, and knew she almost definitely still liked shorter men, but I tried to not think about it.

Slowly, the other girls began to wake up. My morning wood finally subsided, and we began to move on with our day. Late in the afternoon, Amber was the last girl to wake up. She finally thundered into the kitchen, her huge feet crashing wherever they went. At over 8'4" tall, I would be completely below her boobs, and would have my lower-chest level with her vagina. However, when she got in the room, I discovered an entirely different scene. First of all, I got my erection back, which had me slowly lowering back down in height. But also, she was now even taller than before. Once my erection had completed setting in, I walked by her and noticed my head was in line with her vagina.

"How are you getting so tall?!" I shouted up at her, feeling like a toddler at half her height.

"More like how are you getting so small, little bro!" she called down.

"Come on, you're getting bigger too!" I said.

"I know. I think it's those hormone pills. I'm going to talk with mom about them. I'm starting to get a little too big," she said, ducking though the kitchen's door and into the living room. "Or maybe, the world's getting to small!"

With that over, I began regrowing, and by the end of the day, I had shot up to 6'3" tall, which was almost my original height. The girls were also shrinking, and appeared to be behaving themselves. Hannah was back at about 5' tall, Morgan was back down to 5'6" tall. Jessica was down to 6' tall, and shrinking by the minute. Natalie still clung to most of her height, towering 7'4" tall, but was probably going to be near a normal height in the morning. Amber, however, still held resiliently to much of her height, now near 8'6" tall. As the morning of our presentation neared, I was hoping desperately that everything would go smoothly. So while I was now normally taller than Morgan, Hannah and Amber, I was not as tall as usual compared to Jessica, whose head now came up to my eyes, and shorter than Natalie, whose chin floated tantalizingly above my head.  I was also dwarfed by my freak-of-nature sister, who continued to defy logic or reason and stand, literally, head over shoulders over everyone. Her boobs, which continued to get perkier by the day, could be held in my face with ease, and her vagina was midway up my stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for cliffhanger