- Text Size +

After a little while on the bus, we dropped off most of the people from the other bus except Natalie, Hannah, Abby, and Jessica. Despite Amber finishing her text, I had remained on Natalie's lap, with her constantly petting me like I was a baby or a dog. Eventually, we got to her stop.

Because she was so big, Amber had to get up and stand in the isle, her impressive 7' height now exemplified by the shortness of the bus, forcing her to bend over. Natalie scooted over and stood up, cradling me in her arms, pressed against her bosom. As I looked around, I saw Hannah, Abby and Jessica also standing up. I looked outside--it was a nice neighborhood, but one of the new ones, with houses only a few feet apart, 3 stories tall, and 10' wide, that all looked the same. Just when I though Natalie was going to hand me over to Abby, she spoke up.

"Is it ok if I watch after him a while?  Or, even better, you can come and hang out over at my house!"

"Oh, alright, that sounds great!" Amber said. "My parents won't care, they just left on some business trips anyway."

So off the bus Natalie carried me, cradled in her arms. Following her were the rest of the people on her stop, which included Hannah, Jessica, Abby, and my sister. We began walking towards Natalie's house, as she talked.

"Hey, you guys want to hang out at my house?" she asked.

"No, let's come over to mine!" Jessica said. "It's nothing against yours, but mine's bigger, and your parents are home, while mine will be gone at work for a while tonight!"

"Alright then!" the girls cheered, as they followed Jessica home. When we reached her house, I looked up from Natalie's arms, and gawked. Jessica was right; it was a big house. In fact, one of the biggest in the neighborhood. It was designed for tall women, which was becoming more and more common, but still not often accepted. The doorframes were huge. Natalie, probably tired of carying me, set me down, and I gawked at their size from a ground view. First I looked at Natalie, her crotch being level with my shoulders. Then, I looked at the gangly form of Abby, a full 8'8" of feminine beauty. Her massive knees were at my chest level, and my head neared the bottom of our (if I must say so myself) impeccably designed stretching dress. The doorframe was 9' tall, leaving 4" of clearance for Abby, and plenty for Amber and the other girls. The rest of the house was similarly large.

We sat on their couch and Jessica asked if we wanted anything to eat. We all got some chips and sodas, and ate our food. Because I was so short, I had trouble even sitting on the couch. Unfortunately, I was the last one in, so there was no room left for me to sit down. I decided to just sit on the floor.

"Aww, you need to get off the floor!" Jessica said. "Do you want me to get you a chair?"

I was about to meekly say, "sure" when Jessica got up and grabbed a large chair fromt their kitchen, and she placed it in front of me. I stood up and noticed that their chairs, too, were designed for bigger women. While with normal chairs I was about stomach-level with the seat, these chairs were bigger. The seat was level with my head. I reached up and tried to climb onto it, but I couldn't reach.

"Jessica!" Amber said, patronizingly. "You should know he can't reach your family's huge chairs."

Jessica stood up and helped me into my chair. She placed one hand on my ass, and the other around my side, and lifted me onto the chair. I sat cross-legged in the center of the huge chair, eating my chips and drinking the soda. Eventually, I had to go to the bathroom. I looked at the daunting edge ahead of me. It was only about 3 feet from the ground, but that was like dropping 6 feet to me normally. Jessica saw I wanted to get down and jumped up to assist me. This time, she placed both her hands under my armpits and lifted me up, and set me on the ground.

I thanked her and headed off to the bathroom. From there, I realized that this would be more challenging than I thought. The toilet was in similar proportions to the chair, with the bowl the height of my body. I tried to climb onto the bowl, and with considerable difficulty, I managed to get on top. Once I reached the top, I stood triumphantly. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"You ok in there?" I heard Abby call. "We heard a lot of grunting noises, so I just wanted to check."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, winded. "I just..." I stuttered, embarassed. "I had a bit of trouble getting on to the toilet, but don't worry, I'm fine now."  I added the last bit frantically, as I thought I heard her moving to open the door.

"You sure, little guy?" she called, cutely.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said, exasperated.

I opened my fly and peed with ease, like using a urinal. But then I had to figure out how to poop.

After more time than I'd care to admit, I finished defacating, and slid down from the toiled to the ground with an "Oomph!" as I hit the hard, tiled floor. I wiped, and then went to wash my hands. The only problem was that the sink was well over my head, with the ledge of their granite sinks nearing the edge of my arm's reach.

I jumped up and grabbed the lip of the sink, using it as a hand-hold to help me up. I placed my foot on the handles of the drawers underneath, and pushed my body up. Using all of my determination, I pushed with my foot and pulled my body up, and sat on the ledge of the sink's counter. I pulled the nozzle to run the water and washed my hands.

"Aww!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around, shocked. Apparently in my effort to reach the sink, I hadn't heard the girls open the door to the bathroom, and Natalie had started recording me on her phone. My cheeks flushed red and, embarassed, I turned off the water and dried my hands off on my shirt. Then, I pushed off from the ledge, and landed gracefully on my feet. Playing along with the act, I mocked a stage bow, and bowed at the waist. With the fanfare of my visit to the bathroom over, we all returned to the living room.

"Hey, since it's so hard for you to get on that chair, how about you just sit with us?" Amber said, patting her thigh.

"There's not room on the couch," I said, ignoring her obvious desire to hold me on her lap.

"Alrighty then," Abby said, and picked me up with ease. Her huge frame dwarfed mine. She held me with one arm by her side, pressing my chest into her considerable bossom, leaving my face peering at her neck. Then she sat down, and placed me on her lap. Sitting, my puny legs didn't go past her knees, and my head was left under her cleavage.

On the couch next to us, Natalie was watching the video she had just took on her phone. Abby leaned over to watch, and held me up so I could see. I knew I felt small, but now that I actually saw it, the reality fully dawned on me. I felt absolutely tiny. Suddenly, I started sneezing and coughing uncontrollably.

"Oh, goodness!" Natalie said, pausing the video and getting up from the couch. "Let me get you some allergy pills!" Jessica said. For some reason as she said "allergy pills" the other girls laughed. Probably at my little episode. Everything I seeded to do was funny to them. I sat on the massive couch, awaiting Jessica's return.