- Text Size +

Slowly, one by one, the girls started to leave the room. As the time passed, I turned on the TV, and eventually, was in the large room, alone. I sprawled out comfortably on their huge couch, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

I awoke the next morning with the light shining through her window and onto my face. It was early in the morning, at least for a week end. I had grown back some, to nearly 5' tall, which was much taller than I had expected to be. I was even happier because I had morning wood, meaning I was actually more like 5'5" tall. I lept of their large couch with ease, and walked around Jessica's nice house, admiring it from a much more natural perspective. As I strolled around, I noticed the stair case to upstairs, where most of the girls had retreated. I walked around until I saw a cracked open door, with what looked to be pink paint. I slowly pushed it open, hoping not to make any noise. As I spied in, I saw the girls sprawled out on the floor, Jessica on her bed and the other girls on inflatable mattresses or in sleeping bags. I was about to leave when I spotted something that relieved me: for the first time in weeks, Amber looked shorter, much to my relief. In fact, she appeared to be just over 6' tall. That didn't change Abby's size any, but at least my hormonally-crazy sister was almost shorter than me again. I left and headed back downstairs and fixed myself a bowl of cereal.

I think I may have been too noisy with the cereal, because soon after the girls crawled out of bed and came downstairs. By then I had grown back to 5'5" tall, having lost my erection, but despite my growth, I was still shorter than all of the girls there. Jessica, Hannah and Natalie were 5'7" tall now, leaving me just shorter than them. I smiled cheekily at Amber as she came down the stairs, having taken quite a bit of height off over the night. Despite that, she had only lost a foot, down to 6' tall. She walked over to me and hugged me, her cleavage clumsily bumping into my shoulders. 'Damn,' I thought, 'she got massive boobs in less than a week. And she's only 13. Imagine what else life has in store for her!'

"Good morning!" she said, groggilly. As she pulled away, I noticed that my eyes were basically level with her colar bones, and this is a best-case scenario.

As the girls slowly woke up and had breakfast, I decided to talk with them some.

"So what ever happened to those allergy pills?" I asked, looking at Jessica.

"Oh my God, you're right!  We never gave them to you!"  With that, Abby ran to theor room and grabbed an blue pillbox filled with numerous pills in each day. "Grab one from Saturday or Sunday," she said. "'S' stands for 'sniffles!'  Or at least that's what Jessica says!"  I was absolutely mind-blown by how big she still was. She was still every inch of 8'8" tall, leaving her vagina at my chest as she held the case way down for me to use, but not bending over. She bit her lip seductively, peering down at me over her boobs, which hung, like ripe oranges on a tree, plump and out of my reach.

I grabbed the small pill and eagerly popped it in my mouth, and followed it with a cup of water. Once the girls finished breakfast, we got up and started doing things. First, we went outside to play basketball. We divided up into 2 teams: Me, Jessica and Hannah versus Natalie, Abby and Amber.

"Hey!" I said. "That's not fair!  We can't have both the tall people on one team!"

"Well, we do!" Natalie said, happy she was on their team. "3, 2, 1, start!"

The basketball game was completely unfair. Amber and Abby absolutely decimated, passing the ball right over our heads and dunking with no apparent effort. After fifteen minutes and my team scoring less than 3 points to their 41, we called the game.

"Well that was fun!" Abby said, with no sign of exhaustion. She wasn't even sweating, even though it was pretty hot out. Meanwhile, on my team, Jessica and Hannah had began stripping some of their layers from the heat, and so had Natalie on the other team. They had on short shorts, like track shorts. They had on t-shirts, but took those off, revealing just sports bras. They quickly ran inside with a flurry of embarassed giggling, and came out a few minutes later in some tight white tank-tops.

"So what do you girls want to do next?" I asked.

"We can walk to Smoothie Place," Jessica suggested. "It's just down the street."

So we began walking to get some smoothies. As we were walking, all the girls were silent, so I tried to strike up some conversation.

"So, what kind of lame name is 'Smoothie Place,' anyway?"

The girls laughed some, and Natalie, who was next to me, hugged my shoulder, with her arm easily wrapping around my back due to her bigger frame.

After another ten minutes of conversation passed, we were starting to grow leary of the authenticity of Smoothie Place.

"Come on, Jessica," I said. "Where is this place?  I thought it was just down the street?"

"It's the next block, I swear," she said.

Well, the next block was a main street, so she was kind of right. After we turned, we walked for another five minutes to a large building with a large sign that read "SMOOTHIE PLACE," and had a small smoothie cup as their logo. As we walked in, we were greeted by a friendly cashier.

"Welcome to Smoothie Place," he said. "We have over 100 flavors to choose from!"

"OK, thanks!" Hannah said. "We're going to go talk about what we want over there, so we can see the whole sign better!"

We walked over a couple feet. If anything, we could see the sign worse.

"Oh my god!" Jessica said, "that cashier is sooooo cute!"

"I know!" Hannah chimed in. "I love his skinny little arms!  And he's so tall and handsome!"

"Yeah, he's got to be at least 6'2"!" Amber chirped.

"You know, what's with you girls and these puny stick-guys?  Like, why do you always go after the kid with twig arms?"

"You wouldn't understand!" Natalie said melodramatically.

"Whatever," I said, and looked at the massive list of flavors. After some time, I finally decided on "Dreamsicle," an orange-vanilla flavor. After some talking about smoothies and even more talking about the cashier, the girls all chose their flavors. We sat down at one of the tables to drink our smoothies. Or, well, most of us did. Abby couldn't, since she was so tall.

I sat silently sipping my smoothie as the girls gossipped and whatnot. Suddenly, I was shocked out of smoothie-bliss by Amber roughly jabbing my ribs.

"Want to play truth or dare?" she asked.

"Come on, that's such a girly game!" I protested. I got several angry glares from across the table and changed my answer to "Sure, whatever."

"Alright, that's the spirit!" Abby cheered. "I'll go first."

"Alright," Hannah said, cooly. "Truth or dare, Abby?"

"Truth!" Abby said.

"Who was the first person you ever had sex with?"

A series of "Ooohs!" emmanated from the table, hardly eliciting a response from the cashier, who probably had to put up with this all day.

"Alright," Abby said, flustered. "It was with Johnny, behind the dumpsters. He had such a little cock!  He barely shrank at all!"  The girls giggled, and then Abby challenged Natalie.

"Natalie, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Natalie said, fiestilly.

"Alright," Abby said. "Make a sexual advace at the cashier, but play it off like you weren't asking for one when he does something!"

"What?!" Natalie asked. "Wait, I got this!"  She confidently pushed her chair in and strutted over to the cashier. You could see her nipples pushing against her tight tank-top.

"Can I see your tip?" she said to him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"What?!" the guys said, flustered and clearly embarassed. He began to become slightly shorter.

"You know!" she said. "Your... tip!  Do it!" she said, aggressively. She began to get a little taller, too.

The cashier, afraid of any consequences, began to unzip his pants and pull his dick out. By this point, he was 5'10" tall, and Natalie was at least 6' tall. Right when he was about to pull his dick out and show it to Natalie, she gawked.

"Ew, not that tip!  I meant your tip box!  I was going to give you a tip, but now I'm not going to give anything to you, you creep!"  She maintained a straight face throughout this. But as soon as she turned around towards our table, she let out the biggest grin I'd ever seen. She sat down with swagger, and said, "How was that!"

"Alright, you," she said, pointing at me, "truth or dare?"

"Uh," I said, and sipped on my smoothie some more. "I guess dare, what the hell."

I knew the second that left my lips that this would end badly for me.

"Kiss the hottest girl in this room for a minute, straight. And no lame kissing, either. Full on."

'God, what did I get myself into,' I thought. I had to weigh my options. There was no way in hell I'd kiss my sister, even though she was turning into quite the stunner, so there was one crossed off. On one hand, we had Hannah, with her absolutely perfect ass and decent boobs. Or Natalie, with her shapely body and perky boobs. She had the best boobs, and decent ass. I guess I could also cross Jessica off the list. Even though she did have a very pretty Asian look, and even though her body was starting to look better, she was still the least attractive of the group. God, just thinking about this made me horny. As I sat, contemplating, I began to get a little shorter, until I was down to 5'3" tall. I stood up, not believing what I was about to do. The girls had positioned themselves in a line next to each other, standing. As I neared them, I also decided I could rule out Abby. There was no way I'd be able to kiss her for a minute, with my with barely above her belly button. The decision was down to 3: Jessica, Natalie, and Hannah. After deliberating for another minute, I finally made my move. I selected Nataline, as a good inbetween of the 3 parts of beauty. I mean, what wasn't there to like about her?  A cute face, pretty big boobs, a pretty good ass, and a nice hour-glass figure. She was still fairly tall after her run-in with the cashier (who was now back in some closet, probably deeply reviewing his life choices), at 5'8" tall.

I walked up to Natalie and held my short body next to hers. At 5 inches under her, her boobs pressed in to my upper chest, and my eyes were level with her chin. I looked up into her eyes and wrapped my right arm aroun her torso, and placed my left hand on the side of her head. I looked up to meet her eyes, and she looked down to meet mine. The feeling of us touching was electric. Almost instantly, I lost my remaining 3" of height, and lowered to 5' tall, while she went up slightly to 5'9" tall. She removed my arms from her and placed hers around me in the same way I had around her, like the male. She leaned down, and her lucious cleavage poured towards my chin. Finally, we interlocked in a kiss, and I heard one of the girls start a timer. At first, my eyes were open, but then I closed them, in heaven. I felt her growing more against me, and I didn't even care. I felt her stop growing, and we straightened up some, shifting positions. She kept her neck bent down, now holding my face between her large hands. Then, she took one arm and wrapped it around my torso, and pulled me down onto her, on the floor. I was puddy in her hands. With my face on hers, kissing, my feet kicked around near her knees, and my dick rubbed against her navel. At that moment, I didn't even worry about how public we were. I thought we had both maxed out at this point. But as soon as I felt my dick rub against her smooth, toned stomach, something strange happened. I stretched even further, and I started shrinking some more. I shrank down even further, to 4'10" tall. At this point, I was starting to get a little concerned about my shrinking. On top of that, our minute was about over. Suddenly, she flipped over, leaving me under her massive weight. She wrapped her arm around me tightly, smashing my face into hers. It was like she wasn't even aware of what she was doing; acting more out of primal instinct. As I heard the girls call the minute, she removed her vice grip from my face, and she just lay there, on top of me. My erection was almost painfully big, pressing against her stomach, and I knew she felt it. She pressed her arms into the ground and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want to finish?" she asked, seductively.

I couldn't register an answer. My body was so overwhelmed. When she had placed her hands on the floor to look at me, that created even more pressure on my dick. I was trying as hard as I could to hold it in. I saw a playful glimmer in her eyes. Then, life a flash, she was down at my cock, blowing me. Her lips barely touched me when I shot my load, unable to contain myself any longer. I closed my eyes in pure ecstasy, continuing to thrust, even well after I had finished.

I stood up, red in the face from exhaustion, lust, and embarassment. The other girls stood watching us, giggling. I assessed the situation: I had lost 8" of height, sending Natalie up to 6'10" tall, and me down to 4'2".