- Text Size +

The next morning I woke up back at my full height of 6'6" tall. My mom had to leave me at school extra early so my sister could go to the doctor's office on time. And other things, which they didn't want to tell me about for some reason. Once I got to school, I didn't really have anything to do, so I just stood around waiting for my friends to come. Before most of my friends arrived, though, I saw Natalie, and I was a little shocked that she was still tall. Not the massive 6' she had been yesterday, but still tall, at maybe 5'5" tall. She was followed by the other girls in my engineering team, who were all probably 5' or 5'1" tall now. Though they didn't walk up to me, I could see her eying me from across the campus. Now that it was closer to when school started, I decided that my first block teacher was probably here by now, and I went to my first block.

I went through class as I always did, until I got to my last class of the day: engineering. I had very mixed feelings about the class. Of course, I hated the shrinking and stuff, but there was something about the whole situation that kind of turned me on. Once we were in the classroom, we went straight to work on our project. We went again to get our baseline heights, and did some research on most people's average size change. I discovered that most guys lost 3" of height each time they shrank, though it could vary anywhere between 1" (for the men whose parents didn't like shrinking) or 6" (for the men whose moms wanted big dicks). Once we returned, I learned that the girls' found similar numbers, except obviously in the opposite direction.

We did some basic research on how much certain materials stretched, which areas needed the most stretching, etc. We decided it would be easiest for the girls' clothes to be a dress or skirt of some sort, to avoid problems with the crotch becoming too small and breaking. For men, we decided on some tight pants and shirts, but with adjustable pants and a changing shirt to go on top of it. We gave our teacher the materials we needed, and he placed an order for them.

Now that we were pretty much done with our project, we were just sitting around and talking. Natalie was still bottoming out at 5'5" tall, but would still grow. At this point, I didn't have an erection, so the top of her head came up to about my adam's apple. We just sat around talking about stupid crap; this teacher and that, and what they'd done; who was dating who; who had been suspended or was fighting, etcetera. While we were talking, I noted the girls around me steadilly growing as I steadilly shrank. Soon, I was down to 6'2" tall. Natalie, with the boost of her EHJ still in effect, was up to 6'1" tall, but she was wearing heels, which made her 6'5" tall. It was weird--my eyes being level with her nose. She tried to act like she didn't notice it, but I could tell she was relishing every moment that she was taller than me. The other girls maxed out at about 5'7" tall, like yesterday, which made the tops of their heads about nose-level to me. Suddenly, Hannah shouted, "Oh my God, we forgot to get your EHJ, man!"

"Oh, that's ok," I said, "Class is about to end anyway."

"No, we need to get it," she said. With that, the girls began doing their whole corner maneuver to me again. Natalie, with her height advantage, easily pinned me against the wall. I was afraid she was going to blow me again and become absolutely massive, but to my confusion, once the girls got me in the corner, they handed me a cup.

"We're really sorry about what happened last time," Natalie said unsincerely, looking down at me. "We were supposed to do this last time, but what can I say, I got excited!" She laughed some as she said this, and leaned and patted my back.

"So you want me to cum in this cup?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jessica said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So we can collect it for statistical analysis," Abby said.

"I don't see how that's important, but ok, as long as Natalie here doesn't get overzealous again."

So I got to work on myself, and began masturbating. Since I was already pretty excited, it didn't take too long, and I shot my load into the cup, like promised. I felt the world spinning around me as I dwindled down, shorter and shorter. I reached eye level with most of the girls, and I just kept going this time. I finally stopped at a diminutive 5'4" tall. The girls looked down at me and smiled a wide, cheeky grin, and began to laugh at some inside joke of theirs. Now, my eyes were level with their noses, except Natalie's. With her, the top of my head came up to her shoulders, and my eyes were just over the top of her beautiful cleavage. Once I was done emptying myself, Abby said, "A net change of 10", interesting."  Then, the girls reached for the cup. To my horror, the pulled out for other smaller cups. However, before they could devide the cum up like planned, Hannah grabbed the cup and drank down as much of the cum as she could. Just before she finished it, Natalie yanked it out of her hands, using her height to her advantage. There was hardly anything left, but the girls split the paltry remaining amount.

My clothes were now extremely baggy, and I was struggling to keep them on. The girls, on the other hand, were having quite the opposite problem. Natalie's clothes didn't fit to begin with; her longest dress was still extremely revealing, and gave a great view of her shapely body. The other girls (except Hannah) were 8" taller than their clothes, and had ample midriff showing. Hannah was growing before my eyes.

I don't know exactly why, but there was something strangely fascinating in watching her grow. She began at 5'7" tall. She was standing next to me, wearing some skinny jeans which perfectly revealed her incredible ass. At first, it was just an inch taller, bringing my eyes down to her mouth level. Once she noticed she was next to me, she pulled me close and hugged me tightly. Despite my efforts of meak resistence, she held tight. Another inch taller and my eyes were about at her chin. She looked steeply down at me as she held me tight, and forced my head up at hers. Another inch my eyes were at her neck. Her jeans were stretched tight around her legs, and her tank top was groaning against the change. Another inch taller and she could see over my head, and my eyes were about at the bottom of her neck. Another inch taller and she crossed the 6' mark. My eyes were at her collar bone. She planted a wet kiss on my foreheard, and I could feel it sliding up my forehead as she gained another inch. She finally stopped growing at 6'3" tall, making my eyes level with the middle of her chest, which was now thrusted proudly in my face. Natalie looked at her jealously as she grew her 1" from me, as did the other girls.

"Hey, Natalie honey, can I borrow those heels of yours?" Hannah asked, still hugging me.

"Sure, but only so I can see him look even littler," she said. "He just looks so cute when he's little!"

Natalie slipped off her heels and walked up behind Hannah. Without her heels on, Natalie was "only" 6'1" tall, making my eyes level with just under her shoulders as she passed by. She gave them to Hannah, who put them on while still embracing me awkwardly, since she had to lean down to hug me, seeing as she was already basically a foot taller than me. With the heels on, Hannah was a gargantuan 6'7" tall. My head didn't reach over her shoulders, any my eyes were firmly pressed into her nipples with ease. She let out a hearty, seductive laugh, and pressed me closer. Finally, I had had enough of it, and I pushed off her and into the group of girls. I bounced into Abby, who pulled me into an embrace of her own. My eyes were about chin level on her. She spun me around and sent me over to Jessica, who was the same height. Finally, I ended up in Natalie's arms. I was eye-level with her shoulders. She laughed at me again, and hugged me tightly. Finally, the final bell rang and my torment was over. I walked edgilly to the bus, feeling dwarfed by everyone around me. I sat on the bus and just crossed my fingers that I'd get a seat to myself. Unfortunately, the bus was more full than usual, and I had to share a seat with some girl. She was cute, but unexcited she was 5'4" tall. Normally, that would be no problem for me, but now, it's a whole different story. The whole ride home I felt her arm pressing against mine, slowly sliding up. Luckilly, just before she made her advances on me, I got off the bus for my stop.

"That was close," I said with a sigh of relief, and began walking home.

Once I arrived at home, I discovered what my sister's appointments were. My mom proudly announced that she'd be entering puberty soon, and even more proudly announced that she had tested out of eighth grade and would begin next week as a freshman. That made me nervous: I was only a sophmpre. Not that I'd been held back, but just that I had a late birthday. Because of scheduling complications, we might actually share some classes, she told me, and to not be upset if it happened.

My parents were by now used to my daily diminishing stature, but they still gave me funny looks. After toweing over her for so many years, it felt weird to only have my eyes level with the top of my little sister's head, and not have her little head pretty much under my armpits.