- Text Size +

Even though she usually took her shoes off immediately after entering the house, Amber made it a point to wear her heels all day long today.  Any time she could, she made sure to flaunt her new-found height.  Nothing too bad, but she would just, say, push her small boobs in to the back of if my head, or occaisionally thrust her pelvis against my lower back.  But it got worse during dinner.

Once we started, she sat in fron of me, like usual.  She began ating her food, and then she moved her leg like she was stretching it, and accidentally hit my leg.  She smiled deviously at me, and I soon felt her leg brush against me again, this time a little higher.  Finally, while extending no apparent effort, and maintaining a perfectly normal composure above the dinner table, she rested her foot on my dick.  I gave her a look of panic, and she just masked her laughter by coughing.  She began rubbing my crotch with her foot.  Though she was now four inches shorter sitting because she had no heels on, I was still only about 5'3" tall.  As she pressed her foot into my dick, I was unwittingly shrinking, and she was becoming turned on.  I maxed out at the diminutive height she had been living with just a day ago, at 4'9" tall.  She had set her fork and knife down, and appeared to be doing something below the table.  I must assume she inserted some sort of sex toy, because while under most circumstances she would have maxed out at "only" 6'4" tall, she was now 6'6" tall, without the heels.  I looked sternly at her, and then eyed my mom and dad, who were eating totally unaware of my predicament.  I was hoping the logic of "if a son suddenly shrank in front of his parents while their daughter grew from pure enjoyment" would be logical thing for my parents to realize, and a clear indicator to her, but she simply pressed harder.  I was struggling to keep it in, and then worst possible thing happened.

My dad cleared his throat and said, "Son, how was school today?"

I feigned clearing my throat to hide my pleasure, and looking fleetingly--desperately--at Amber.  She smiled.  I spoke uneasily, "It was good today.  We are beginning to---" I feigned clearing my throat again as Amber pressed her foot firmly against my groin.  "Sorry, we're beginning to finish out project."  I breathed I sigh of relief as I finished the sentance.  I again looked at Amber, but this time, beggingly.  I pleaded, told her I was sorry for whatever the heck I did to her, all of that, with just my eyes.  Finally, seeing me beg her, she relented.  I now literally breathed a sigh of relief, and my parents looked at us.

"Honey," my mom said, looking at me, "Are you ok?  You seem pale."

"Yeah mom, I'm fine," I said.

We finished eating and began clearing the table.  I was still a little riled from the last incident, so I was still about 5' tall.  Amber was back down to about 6' as well, but she was wearing those darn heels, bringing her up to a towering 6'4" tall.  My head was lower than her collar bones, and her boobs went entirely over my shoulders.  My head was right in the center of her chest, though she was yet to gain much cleavage.  As I loaded the dishes in the dishwasher, I turned around to confront her.

"Hey Amber, what the hell was that about at dinner?"

"I'm just having a little fun!" she said.  "I like it at this height; I feel so powerful!  Is that how you used to feel to me?  Speaking of, check it out: now I'm almost your old height, and you're almost my old height!  Wouldn't that be cute?  If it was like, a role reversal thing?"

Just the thought of that, coupled with how close she was standing to me, began to excite me.  Already, her vagina was over my belly button.  Then, I began to shrink again, all the way down to her old 4'9" frame.  I looked around me and the world seemed so much bigger.  I looked at my body in horror; I could barely remember ever feeling this fragile.  Meanwhile, Amber revelled in excitement, positively ecstatic at our current heights.  She grew to my old height: 6'6" tall.  I looked away to put some clean dishes from the sink up, but when I looked back up, her imposing frame was hulking over me.  Her vagina rubbed halfway up my back, and I could feel its juices seeping through on to my shirt.  She grabbed my head under her armpit, like I used to do to her, and gave me a noogie.  I was astonished at how easily my head fit under her armpit.  With that bit of vengeful excitement, she shot up to 6'8" tall, further dwarfing me.  I struggled to ignore her.  I finally broke my gaze, and tried to reach to put a glass up.  But I had forgotten how short I was!  She laughed heartilly at me, snatched the cup from my hand, and put it up with ease.  Then, she turned me around and flashed her cheeky, teethy, devious smile at me.  She pulled a blue figure out of her back pocket, opened up her pants, and placed it in her vagina.  I heard her moan with excitement a little as she shot up to a further 7' tall.  I looked desperately to the kitchen for my parents' assistance dealing with my height-hungry sister, but they were engulfed in something else.  I looked up a cavernous 2'3" inches to her eyes, and realized I was puddy in her hands.  But as soon as I accepted my fate, and readied for the inevitable EHJ--what would likely result in a height almost 3' tall--she stopped, and began loading dishes.

"You can go to your room, pipsqueak," she said.  Her gargantuan frame was literally leaning over me and still able to put in glases with ease.  As I turned around to walk away, her sopping wet vagina smacked me in the chest.  I felt the hard blue toy inside bump my chest, too.  As I did so, I heard her shudder, followed by a moan she tried desperately to stifle.  She was probably 7'1" now.  I decided to slink away before I pressed my luck.

In my room, I shivered with excitement and horror at what my sister had become.  It took quite a bit of time, but I returned to 5'3" tall, and decided to hit the hay.  I was hopeful for being taller tomorrow, and my sister being shorter; at max, she would be 5'2" tall, which was 5" taller than yesterday.  I hoped to be 6'6" tall, but I knew after tonight that that was more than likely not going to happen.

Chapter End Notes:

------------------------------------------------

Wow, that chapter turned out a lot longer than expected.  Originally, this chapter was supposed to be a bit of stuff and home and then the next day, but kind of like Amber, it just kept growing and growing.