- Text Size +

Now, through some mircale, I managed to eek back to 5' tall before being embarassed in front of my group in engineering.  Each of the girls currently bottomed out at 5'1" tall, while that was my max.  This was going to be a long class, for sure.

We immediately headed to our groups and the girls began mocking me.  "Aw, is the short little boy here to do his engineering!" Jessica said.  She was the tallest right then, at 5'3" tall, or at least the tallest other than my sister.  She was an anomoly.  At 6'3" tall, plus her four-inch heels, my eyes were almost below her cleavage.  Abby was also wearing a pair of heels, and though hers were only 3", she still stood 4" above me, at 5'4" tall.  Luckily for me, Hannah decided to let me shrink on my own today, and I easily concluded that I bottomed out at 4'6" tall.  The girls got a little taller than usual, as I was suspecting would happen sooner or later.  You konw about the expression "loose" to define slutty girls.  Natalie, Hannah, and Jessica peaked at 5'10" tall (a 9" growth compared to their previous 8" spurts), which had me about level with their cleavage, a whole 16 inches below them.  Compared to Abby, who peaked at 6'1" tall due to her heels, my eyes were just under her armpits.  Compared to my sister, the freak, however, I was diminutive.  She was 6'7" tall before growing.  Then, she had to grow taller.  I assume, thanks to her use of the blue toy last night, she was even looser than the other girls, and she grew 10 inches, to 7'5" tall with her heels, or 7'1" without them.  This statuesque beauty which was my little sister towered over everyone.  Not only was my head below her boobs, but my eyes were at her exposed navel.  Even if I reached as high as I could, I couldn't have reached but barely over her boobs.  She walked up close to me and looked down, further and further, until she finally reached my head.  Without having to bend over, she placed her huge hands on my fragile shoulders, and began to lean her huge frame onto me.

"Amber, stop!  Please!  I can't take it!"

"Fine, you little wimp!" she said.  With that, she pushed extra hard on to my shoulders, and stood herself up regularly.  I was still adjusting to her massive proportions, but was slightly more used to my little size.  Her waist was so wide, I could barely wrap my arms around it.  Speaking of, my arms were just at the top of the middle of her amazing hourglass figure.  I was starting to agree more and more with that kid I'd called a child rapist last class: my sister was hot!

"Hey!" she said, snapping.  "Eyes up here.  Unless of course that speeds up the next step!" She said the last part in an eerily sing-song voice.  

I began to protest.  "We can use my data from this morning!  I've already cummed!"

"It wasn't done in an officialy testing environment," Natalie said smartly.  "We have to do it again."

I sighed dejectedly as Abby handed out the cups, she "accidentally" bumped my face with her perky boobs, and then giggled, causing her boobs to jiggle more, and hit me again.  I looked around at all these sexy, statuesque, vivacious, beautiful girls, and I'll be honest: I cummed almost instantly.  I felt myself shrinking, but thankfully, it wasn't as much as the last several times.  Once I regained my composure, I found out I was just 4' tall, which was better than I had been expecting, but not great.  To put it in perspective, I was, at best, the height of an average 7-year-old girl.  To put it even better perspective, I'll despcribe what my view was once I opened my eyes.  In fron of me, Natlie, Jessica, and Hannah's boobs hung perilously close to the top of my head.  If I would have been directly under them, I probably would have had to duck a little, but not much.  They were "only" 5'11" tall.  Abby was 6'3" tall in her new heels after taking the drink, because the other girls gave her the odd inch since she'd been so well behaved.  Her boobs actually did hang over me, and her pussy was at my upper chest, while my collar bone was at her navel.  Amber was, well, for lack of better words, purely massive.  She was 7'6" tall, nearly double my height.  Her pussy hung right in front of my face, as I was reminded I was only 6" shorter than  half her height.  She laughed deviously as she literally bent at the waist over top of me, planting a kiss on my head.  With the remaining time left in class, we finished designing our clothes and left.  As we walked to the bus, Amber bent down next to me and said, "By the way, I forgot to tell you that mom scheduled us a doctor's appointement."

"Oh, thanks," I said, as I practically ran to keep up with her enormous stride.  She saw this, and began walking a little faster.  Once we reached the bus, she banged her head painfully on the door, and had to duck way down to keep from hitting her head.  Even sitting, her head was literally scraping the ceiling.  The bus ride home was a little quiet, but we reached our house quickly.  Our mom was very upset.

"I can't believe they're just prostituting you like this, honey!" she said to Amber, though why she didn't address it to me was beyond my comprehension.  With that, we  headed to the car, since we were already running late.  I headed to the front like usual, but Amber cut me off right at the last second.

"You think you're going to ride in the front at that height?" she asked.  "Look at you!  You're not even tall enough!"

"Just get in the car and don't argue with your sister," my mom said, as she hurried to get us ready.  Rather dejected, I got in the car, and stayed moody the whole ride.  Once we got to the doctors' office, I couldn't reach the sign-in table, so Amber had to lift me up so they could scan my hand.  I felt like a little kid being helped by my mom, only Amber was much more rough.  Once we reached the waiting room, we realized it was rather crowded.  There were only two chairs left, and they were next to the door.  I decided to stand next to it.  Line after line after line of kids came out, and all of them were taller than me.  Then, a cute little girl came up to wait by the door, even though her named hadn't been called.  She was probably 5' tall, and of oriental lineage.

"What's your name?" I said, friendlily

"Nhi," she said.

"How old are you?" I asked, not wanting to just stand there awkwardly.

"Eight," she said, swinging back and forth.  "They say I hit puberty early, whatever that means."

"Sheesh!" I said.  Finally, they called her in, and she waved goodbye to me.  The next group coming out, though, accidentally hit me with the door.

"Watch your son!" the nurse said.  "I swear, seven year old boys wander around more than any other group of people."

I was about to protest when Amber jumped at the opportunity.  She sat me on her lap, like I was some little kid.  Finally, they called us in.  I hopped up, ready to get off of Amber's lap.  They weighed and measured Amber, who was still 7'6" tall, despite not being visibly excited for over an hour.  Maybe she was reading dirty things on her phone, or maybe she just liked holding me.  Anyway, they finished with her, so I stepped up to the scale, and the nurse said, "No, not today.  Just Amber."

I was a little mad that they'd made me come if it was just for Amber.  Since I wasn't allowed in her room, since she was a girl and I wasn't, I just had to wait outside.  Eventually, Amber came out, as did my mom, and we went home.  On the car ride home, I was itching with questions.

"So what did the doctor say?" I asked Amber.

"Nothing," she said.

"Come on!  Tell me!  What am I going to do to you?"

"It's personal!" she said, and with that, she turned moodily to face out the window.  After several minutes of silence, she opened up.

"The doctors feared that I wouldn't develope... boobs and an ass and whatever... correctly, so now I've got to take some pills.  They're pumping me with hormones."

Now, I may not be a doctor, but I knew that didn't sound good for me.  That night, I went to bed, thinking.  I went to bed at 4'6" tall, and I knew Amber would wake up at a 1'8" taller than usual, based off of how much cum she'd eaten today.  That would make her 6'5" tall, unexcited.  'Hey,' I thought, 'it's better than 7' whatever!'