- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

People who don't like abusive girls shouldn't read this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up and measured myself. I woke up at my normal time for school (when it was still pretty dark) because I forgot to not set my alarm. Despite that, I was glad to see that I was 5'6" tall, which was taller than I'd been for a while. I took my shower, humming a little to myself. Now, I'd only be about a foot shorter than my sister, meaning the top of my head would reach about her chin. I was also happy because today was Saturday, and I wouldn't have to go to school today. Additionally, my parents were gone for the weekend, so they couldn't make up some BS chorse for me to do just to get me to do something. I got out of the shower, got dressed, and then went out to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Amber," I called through the house, "wake up."

I didn't hear her respond, but that wasn't unusual; she was a pretty heavy sleeper. I made the cereal and ate it. Deciding I wasn't quite satisfied, I ate a Poptart. Then, I heard the front door opening. I looked over, and saw Amber peering in, and then stepping in. She was still pretty tall at almost the height of the door. 'I can remember when I was that tall,' I though.

"Amber!" I called at her. "Where were you?"

She looked at me, completely surprised. "Oh, there was a party last night. It was pretty crazy. You should've been there!"

As she walked in, she put her hand out the door, and put it so that it was almost closed. As she neared me, I quickly realized that she was over 6'5" tall. Actually, she was over 7' tall. She walked over to me, smiling, all 7'2" of her body radiating pure sexual energy. Her boobs did seem perkier, probably from her hormones, and her ass definitely was rounder.

She fixed herself a bowl of cereal and sat down next to me on the sofa.

"So, you know about that party last night..." she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, can a couple of friends come in?  Because they did some things at the party last night that their parents wouldn't approve of, and they need a place to return to their usual height."

I looked up into her eyes and said, "This isn't really a question, is it?" She silently shook her head, and called for them to come.

Into my house came Jessica, Abby, Hannah, Natalie, and Morgan. There was also a guy who I sort of recognized. He was usually around taller, but right now he was 5' tall. Abby, Hannah, and Natalie were each 5'6" tall, while Jessica and Morgan were about 6' tall. I looked at Jessica puzzledly, because she wasn't the type of person I had expected to have sex. "Relax," she said, "I have a boyfriend now!" She put her arm around the guy, pulling his shoulder into her small breasts and smiled. He smiled too, but it looked like a force, awkward smile.

Now I had six girls in my house, all of which were taller than me, at a height I was assuming was at least 5'6" tall.

"You can help yourself to some breakfast," I said, motioning towards the pantry. "We have some Poptarts and some cereal."

The girls began devouring the food. Maybe they had increased appetites because of their bigger size. Either way, I turned on the TV and ignored them. After a little while, Abby came over to me, with a pouting look in her eyes, and said, "Hey, me and the girls and the other boy were going to play a game."  She then sat down next to me and put her hand on my thigh. "Want to play with us?"

"Sure," I said, a little nervous from her forwardness. "What are you playing?"

"Hide and seek," she said, walking towards my back door. At this point, she was a little taller than me, both from my inadvertant excitement and her excitement of being with me. Either way, I followed her out, where we met the others outside, where the sun was just peeking over the horizon.

"Here are the rules," Amber said, with the other guy (whose name I remembered was Jackson) standing under her. Literally under her. Now thankfully none of the girls had one heels, but Jackson was still way under my sister, with his head under her armpit. "I'll be it first," she said. "Everyone else can hide anywhere in the neighborhood. If I haven't found you in three hours, you win!"

With that said, she started counting, where we scattered and ran. I hid  behind a tree for a while, but when she got near me, I quitly slinked off. I was heading towards a tree house in my neighbors yard when I heard some noises from inside.

"Oh, yeah!" I heard a feminine voice shouting. It sounded like someone I knew, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I walked in their quietly, and peered inside. Inside, I saw Jackson, with Abby on top of him. They were having some pretty vicious sex. I saw Jackson climax, and he shrank again while Abby gre. He was down to what appeared to be 4'6" tall, while Abby was now at 6' tall. She got off Jackson and slowly shimmied into her skin-tight jeans. She kissed him on the cheek, and turned towards the door. Even though she wasn't it, I still tried to hide from her. Despite that, she caught me peeking on her.

"Hey!" she yelled, and chased after me. She grabbed me after a short pursuit, and held me close, her eyes at the top of my head. "I'm going to let you go this time," she said, "because you enjoyed the show. But I better not catch you snooping on me again!"  With that, she pushed me down and headed back towards the tree house. But while she had been talking with me, Jackson had snuck out. Once I heard her scream angrilly, I ran away as fast as I could, and hid under some stairs to a house for a while. After hiding under the stairs for a while, I went to hide somewhere else. On the way there, I heard more sex noises, and saw Natalie on top of Jackson. They were in some bushes near my house. Pretty soon after, I saw the fatal moment, when Jackson relinquished more height, and Natalie greedilly took it up. Now Natalie, too, was 6' tall, and Jackson shrank to a further 4' tall. As he got up to run away from her, a scared look in his eyes, he looked absolutely tiny. His head was completely underneath her breasts, and his chest was around her vagina. This time I was smarter, and did a better job hiding from Natalie. I decided to try and get away from the horny Natalie, and went to hide somewhere else. When I got there, Jackson was already hiding there. He was shaking, positively terrified. I knew I was pretty short, but compared to him, I was massive.

"How do you survive?" he asked, panting. "Those bitches are so horny!"

I just shook my head, laughing. Right then, Hannah came up on our hiding place, which was in a hollowed out bush.

"There's not room for all of us in there!" she said, grabbing Jackson's foot and dragging him out. Outside, she pulled down his pants and gave him a blowjob. In just seconds, she was 6' tall, and he was an absolutely tiny 3'6" tall. Once she finished blowing him, she stood him up, and stood up herself. His shoulder were at her pussy, and his eyes were about at her belly button. Laughing, she grabbed him under her arm, and she pulled him under the bush, where she sat next to me. Her wide hips took up much of the space, and she sat him on her lap.

"That fits better!" she said, laughing more. Even sitting on her lap, Jackson's head didn't come above Hannah's chin. Then, Jackson kicked her stomach and ran off. He easily squeezed out of the bush, while Hannah's much larger fram struggled to get free from the bush. Jackson quickly escaped, and I decided to leave before Hannah decided I could work, too. While I was hiding to go somewhere else, I heard yet another shriek from Jackson, as Morgan found him. I knew what was going to happen, but I hid behind a tree and watched from afar. She gave him a blowjob, literally lifting his tiny frame in the air and slamming it against a tree. Once she finished, he was under half her height. She was 6'6" tall, and he was 3' tall. The bottom of her vagina was eye lever for him. Before he could run off, she grabbed Jackson and smashed her vagina into his face, laughing maliciously. Finally, he broke free and ran somewhere else. I remained behind the tree, but I heard her walking towards me.

"Don't run," I heard Morgan command, "I won't hurt you."

She finally reached me. "What are you doing to that poor kid?" I asked.

"Well, me and the other girls devised a game to see how small we could make Jackson." With that, she ran off in another direction. I ran in the opposite direction of Jackson, knowing now the high target value on his head. I then decided to climb onto the roof of my house. There, I saw most of the girls sitting in the prisoner's circle. Then, I saw Jackson being carried by Amber out of the woods. He was still 3' tall, but she as 7'2" tall. She set him on the ground, where her entire body could straddle his. Her vagina sat snugly over his head. Jackson was so little; he looked absolutely terrified. She lifted him up like a prize, and then quickly gave him a blowjob, knowing there was no way his dick would fit inside her. Very soon, Jackson was 2'6" tall, and Amber was 7'8" tall. Her knee was level with his chest, and his head didn't come up but to Amber's mid thigh. She picked up the tiny man with one hand and dropped him in Jessica's lap. Jessica looked ready to burst with joy. While Jackson was regaining her momentum, she endlessly toyed with him. By the time he was ready to cum again, the game's time was nearly up. I knew I should hide somewhere better, but I just couldn't tear my eyes away. Jessica lifted his little body in the air like the other girls did. But this time, he had been toyed with before hand, so he was already 2' tall. She gave him a blowjob, and this time, he shrank what looked to be a whole foot. He was down to 1' tall, and his "girlfriend" Jessica was up to 7' tall. His entire fragile frame didn't reach past her knees. Then, I turned around to see Amber's hulking frame right over me. I rolled over, off the side of my house, and grabbed the gutters with desperation. If she touched me, it was all over; I lost, and would probably lose my much-valued height. I shimmied over to the edge where the drop would be the smallest, braced myself, and dropped. I landed painfully, but I thought I was okay. I tore off, and ran as fast as my (smaller than usual) legs could carry me. Finally, I heard an alarm go off on my phone, meaining I was safe. I walked triumphantly back to the captured circle. They had made poor Jackson cum again, and he was down to 6" tall. Though now, no one drank it. They had just made him cum just to see how small he could get. Jacson was sitting in the palm of Jessica's hand, passed out. At first, the girls were laughing, but when he didn't wake up, they took him to the hospital, claiming they had found him on the street. When he woke up briefly, the girls made him swear to not tell on them, or else. Once Jackson was safely at the hospital, the girls got in my car and I drove them back to my house.