- Text Size +

Jeremy spent the entire night cowering behind Alicia's rain boots.


He listened to her giant date rise early, his huge bare feet making the wooden floor shake beneath the tiny young man, while the sound of his lips sleepily smacking together filled the otherwise silent room. The whole apartment seemed to creak and groan until the man returned, quietly informing Alicia that despite the fact that it was Saturday, he had to go into his office. The giant managed to resist as she tried to pull him back into bed, and it wasn't long after he left that her shadow filled the immense closet doorway.


Alicia said nothing, her body already clad in running tights while the pop punk she listened to spilled out of her earbuds, before slipping on her Nikes and disappearing.


Jeremy wanted to slip out of the closet, but he knew he would be back on the floor soon enough, being forced to untie her shoes and brush them clean. So he slumped back down and pulled his knees close to himself, trying to imagine how different his life could have been if he had been Immune like her. He would be in college, maybe even sleeping off a hangover from an awesome party. In fact, Jeremy would have been a sophomore now, and the thought brought tears to his eyes.


He realized that if he was supposed to be in his second year at college, that meant Brittany Sachs was too. Shutting his eyes tight, he tried to forget about the fact that she now owned his Dad, and she no doubt still kept him in the same fish tank she had when Jeremy was first captured. Only now it was sitting in a dorm room somewhere, or given what he knew about Brittany more likely in some giant sorority house full of Immune bitches just like her.


The tiny shrunken man slammed his fist against the hard rubber wall behind him, forgetting for a second that it was a giant woman's rain boot, as he thought about Brittany. When they were seniors in high school together, she had literally kept his Dad in a tank in her bedroom. He had seen her in school, they had shared classes, he had masturbated to thoughts of her, and the whole time she was torturing his father. Worst of all, were all the people who had to have known, her close friends that followed her Instagram and saw his dad suffering beneath her and didn't say a word.


“Aw, still hiding, little boy?” Alicia's voice broke Jeremy's tortured train of thought.


The building-sized twenty-nine year old bent over him, pushing aside her assorted clothes so she could completely fill the sky above him. Her face was covered in sweat, her headphones were dangling from her ears, and she had already shed most of her clothes. Jeremy rose to his feet, surprised to see her bare toes wiggling against the floor, rivulets of sweat running down between them. “Were we too loud for you last night?” She asked as her hot fingers wrapped around him.


Jeremy squirmed in her grasp, and stared up at the giantess, too afraid of her to say anything.


She cocked an eyebrow in his direction before shrugging her huge shoulders and pressing her full lips against his body. The sound of the kiss was like an explosion going off next to his ears, her first few words muffled as she started to ramble. “I'm sure Scott must seem a little scary to a tiny man like you but don't worry he's very very sweet. In faaact,” Alicia cooed as she stuffed Jeremy down into the mouth of one of her boots, “We're going to go visit him for lunch at his office. So you just stay right there while I go shower, alright?”


Jeremy stared at her from the mouth of her desert-colored chukka boot, trying to imagine where he could even go if he climbed out of it. His eyes drifted toward her tight buttocks as she turned around and nearly bounced out of the room, clearly still feeling the after effects of her morning run or more likely, the previous night. The tiny man sighed as he leaned against the suede boot, trying to imagine how the enormous Scott would feel about him tagging along on their lunch date.


All he could think about was the giant's idle threat while his huge feet slapped against the floor until Alicia returned, naked except for the towel wrapped around her. He averted his eyes, terrified at the idea of Scott stamping him out while Alicia laughed at his plight. A giggle made his whole body shake, and when he opened his eyes he saw his massive owner standing over him in a casual outfit; a pale blue t-shirt that matched her pale nearly white but not quite jeans, with sunglasses perched in her still wet hair.


“Such a little gentleman today,” she said with a wink before plucking him out of the low-cut boot. Leaning across the seemingly huge expanse between her bed and dresser, she set him down next to his cage. As she tugged on her boots and quickly tied them off, she smiled at her shrunken slave, “Don't worry, I'm sure Scott understands that he has no reason to be jealous of you.”


“I mean,” Alicia said with a shrug as she stood up, literally towering over him, “It's like getting upset that a dog sees you naked. If you own one, it's just going to happen at some point.”


Jeremy opened his mouth to protest, but her entire hand silenced him with one simple squeeze.


“Besides,” she announced as she strode through her apartment, “You know that if I found you doing something gross like that, my boyfriend would be the least of your worries...”


Even though he couldn't see her face, Jeremy knew that Alicia had rolled her enormous eyes high above him as she snorted. Standing in front of the door, she slid him into an exterior pocket of her purse and then let out a sudden squeal of delight, “Oh my God, did I just call Scott my boyfriend?”


Jeremy tried to burrow deeper into his cloth lined prison as Alicia's face suddenly stood before him like a billboard. Hot cinnamon laced breath washed over him, ruffling his hair as she spoke, “I know it's silly to get excited about something like that, but you have no idea how long it's been since I've had a real, honest-to-God boyfriend.” Her smile only grew wider as she rose back to her full height, “First I got you, then I got this new awesome job, this great apartment, and now after so long, a real boyfriend.”


A thick fingertip invaded Jeremy's world, and tickled his skin, forcing him to wiggle and squirm inside Alicia's purse. “You're like a good luck charm, little dude,” she teased before her hand wrapped around the purse straps and lifted it into the sky, the sheer force of her movements enough to pin him inside.


Alicia marched confidently through the streets, clearly enjoying the last gasps of summer as much as everyone else in Chicago. From where he cowered inside her purse, Jeremy could see seemingly hundreds of giant men and women passing them by. Even before the Protectorate Bill had passed, Alicia had never been particularly concerned with keeping him hidden but clearly other giants had tried to be less conspicuous.


Now though, as he was carried through the city, Jeremy could see other people in positions just like his. More often than not though, he realized as he was carried past, other shrunken people were much worse off. A two inch tall middle aged woman hung from the belly button of a girl only a year or two older than Jeremy was, a muscular nine inch tall man poked his head out of a gay man's handbag like he was some sort of dog, and on the sidewalk below, Jeremy watched as a man his size was buried behind the laces of someone's Doc Martens. With the passage of one simple law, Illinois had gone completely topsy-turvy.


Trembling, Jeremy buried himself within the purse pocket that he occupied. As Alicia continued to walk, he read and reread one of her receipts from several days earlier. However, all that did was bring back painful memories. There were only two items on the paper, a Milky Way bar and a bottle of blue nail polish. Polish that he had been forced to apply while she munched on the candy bar, and made sure not a single sliver of chocolate fell where he could reach. Jeremy couldn't remember why Alicia had decided to deprive him of even a taste, but he could remember the self-satisfied smirk on her face as she pinched a tiny chunk between her thumb and forefinger and then tossed it into her huge mouth.


His prison suddenly thudded hard against the ground, and Jeremy found himself bouncing back between the walls. Crawling back to the light, he stared out at a gigantic and finely decorated office, one that he instantly realized was far nicer than Alicia's. Turning his head, he gazed up at the flexing pillars of Alicia's legs as she stood on the tips of her toes to kiss her enormous boyfriend.


The floor shuddered as they broke apart, and her heels thumped down. Jeremy wiggled back down as he saw Scott's face high above, not wanting to find out how the man would react to his presence.


“Hey, I'm really sorry but we're still in the middle of stuff here,” Scott said with a frown, “Would I possibly be able to get a, uh, rain check, on lunch?”


Alicia's hands tugged at his shirt, her fingers fondling the buttons and threatening to untuck it from his chinos. “Are you sure you don't have any time?” She purred.


Scott took a deep shuddering breath, and Jeremy could just barely see his pant leg stir from his growing erection. “God, I really wish I did, I wish I wasn't even here today,” he whispered before kissing her again, “But I am and I'm so sorry about it.”


“It's ok,” Alicia replied, her fingers still playing with his shirt, “I think it's kind of sexy that you're so important.” She leaned up against him, and despite her husky whisper, the tiny man in her purse could hear her clear as day, “How lost would they be without you?”


“They'd be chasing their fucking tails around,” he practically growled, before they kissed and embraced again.


Jeremy found himself staring up at the giants, fully expecting them to knock everything off a desk and go at it, like in the movies. Instead though, Alicia slowly backed away, while Scott's hand drifted after her unconsciously. The tiny man could see her nipples straining against her t-shirt as she bent down to grab her purse, clearly giving the enormous man behind her a view of her taut ass just to tease him. “Well,” she said calmly as she stood up and put her sunglasses on and blew him a kiss, “I'll talk to you later.”


The giant man offered a weak reply as he watched Alicia walk out of the room, swaying her hips back and forth.


In her purse, Jeremy breathed a sigh of relief that he had avoided the gigantic man's potential wrath for another day, or at least a few hours. Settling back down against the soft purse pocket, the tiny man watched the enormous law offices pass him by, watching as giants worked in offices, still dressed far better than most people. Alicia swung her purse idly back and forth as she waited for the elevator, rocking about on her feet while Jeremy fought his now rolling stomach.


“Alicia!” An excited and distinctly feminine voice filled the reception area. The giant woman turned and Jeremy watched Nikki's gargantuan form approach, the woman's athleisure-style outfit the most casual thing he had seen in the office. “I thought that was you walking past my office,” she hugged her friend before whispering, “Were you here visiting Scott?”


“Maybe,” she replied as they broke apart.


“He seemed really happy this morning,” a few giggles bubbled up past her bright pink lips, “Did you two have a nice time last night?”


Above him the two giantess professionals started to giggle like schoolgirls. “Well,” Alicia whispered as she leaned in conspiratorially, and Nikki's face lit up with anticipation, “I don't think it would be right for me to talk about your boss like that.”


Nikki rolled her eyes and let out a low sigh, “You are no fun, Alicia. Half the reason I set you two up was so you'd have some juicy stories to tell.”


“I might be persuaded to share some if you plied me with some lunch,” Alicia said with a pout before patting her flat stomach high above. “Scott was supposed to take me out but he's too busy. And now, I can feel myself growing faint.”


The blonde giggled as she slipped her arm around Alicia's and lead her back into the offices, “Oh, I cannot let that happen, my dear. And lucky for you, Scott isn't actually my boss and so I'm not stuck here like his whole team.”


Jeremy's tiny world shook as the giantesses walked into Nikki's office, a space that reminded him much more of his giant owner's. Still cavernous and stately but not as opulent as Scott's had seemed from his place on the floor.


“I was going to say,” Alicia looked her friend over, “Someone looks like they're trying to make a statement about the dress code.”


“Nope, I'm just here all by my lonesome working on some briefs so I don't have to impress anyone. Speaking of which,” Jeremy could hear but not see Nikki's shrunken intern yelp, “Someone should be busy proofreading, shouldn't they?”


“I'm s-so-sorry, Miss,” came Kimmy's frightened little voice.


“Damn right you are,” Nikki announced with a light smack of the girl's body, “Miss Everly and I are going to go grab some lunch downstairs, and if you want to have any of my sandwich you better have that whole brief ready to go, little girl.”


“Sandwiches?” Alicia asked glumly.


“They're good, you'll see,” Nikki replied and Jeremy watched as her huge fingers wrapped around Alicia's purse straps, “And you won't be needing this at all. My treat.” The ceiling blurred by and Jeremy was jostled about before the purse was dropped unceremoniously onto Nikki's desk. The woman's pale fingers dug into the bag and Jeremy found himself being yanked out by his left leg, “Aw, and you brought your little toy boy with you. Always so cute. He can keep Kimmy company while we're getting lunch.”


Jeremy's stomach rolled as he was swung wildly about by the gigantic lawyer, his naked body being slapped down against the desk before his leg was released. All of the air shot from his lungs and he laid there, panting and struggling as the two enormous women walked off, the desk shaking in their wake. The sound of someone grunting and keys clacking made the shrunken man slowly stand up, only to find himself staring at the naked body of Nikki's shrunken intern.


The brunette's skin had grown paler but her muscles had become even more defined as she stretched across a keyboard and made a minor adjustment to a document blown up on the immense screen above. The nine inch tall woman muttered to herself as she clacked several obnoxiously oversized keys to fix a typo in the next paragraph. Jeremy took several cautious steps toward her, still mesmerized by the giant-sized computer, before finally calling out to her, “Hey!”


Kimmy looked over her shoulder, annoyance flashing across her face before pity replaced it, “Oh, it's you.”


“Yeah...” he said quietly, closing the distance between them before he asked, “What are you doing?”


“Proofing that giant bitch's brief,” she complained before returning to the task.


“Sh-sh-she let's you use the computer?” He stared at the device with wonder, “Isn't she afraid that you'll contact someone?”


“And say what?” Bitterness crept into the larger woman's voice, “Help, I'm some giant bitch's slave? That's me and thousands of other people in the state of Illinois. Sorry, she's not my owner she's my 'normal-sized guardian' or whatever they call themselves.”


“Yeah but...”


“But what?” She asked after he trailed off, “You said it yourself when we first met, there's no way out of it. And who's going to help us anyway? Didn't you hear? Ten more states are reviewing Protectorate Bills, and every state next to ours already has them. By this time next year we'll probably be considered actual slaves.”


“I, I didn't know that.”


Kimmy sighed, and then walked over to the gigantic mouse. Using her whole body, she moved the cursor and switched to a web browser. Jeremy watched in amazement as the shrunken young woman manipulated the computer with practiced ease, bringing up the latest news on shrunken people and clicking on one link whose purple coloring indicated it had been viewed already. “This lady is particularly sick,” she spat, the screen dominated by the immense visage of a smiling middle aged woman with two shrunken people standing on a table in front of her, “She's a dog breeder who says that people with the Shrinking Disease should be bred like... well, like fucking dogs. And then there's this bitch...”


The shrunken intern clicked through a few more links, before they landed on the brightly colored page of a new age guru whose latest post was complaining that a drugstore's generic vitamin supplements were made using a chemical that was found in car batteries. Scrolling past ads for essential oils, and strange almost conspiracy theory-esque posts, Kimmy clicked on a tag labeled 'Shrinkees.' Blog post after blog post filled the screen, explaining 'safe diets' to prevent further shrinking and what horrible compounds caused the disease in the first place.


“She's Immune, of course, and she's telling people all sorts of lies about the disease. The worst thing though, the worst thing!” The nine inch tall woman fumed, her body shaking in anger as she used her entire hand to move the mouse wheel down to a post on Safe Shrinkee Products, “She literally is making money off of endorsements for organic shrunken people food and environmentally conscious cages.”


Something that looked like a cross between a 1950s science fiction illustration and a cat carrier stood in the center of the screen, with a bullet point list of its benefits directly below it. “It's six hundred dollars,” Kimmy scoffed, “Who knows how much she gets out of it. Not that I live in one of these ridiculous things, Nikki made me bed in the top drawer of her nightstand with directions she found on Pinterest.”


Jeremy just stood there, his jaw hanging open as he tried to process all of the information that was being thrown at him. His eyes kept darting from the 100% recycled materials the cage was made out of to a 'cruelty free' body wash below it that was apparently perfect for washing shrunken people while also providing them with all their essential oils. On the side of the page, he could see a post explaining why you shouldn't feed shrunken people, or as the blogger called them shrinkees, scraps from the table.


His whole body felt weak, and as the desk beneath him shook because the giantesses returned with their lunch, Jeremy fell down to his knees.


“Oh ho,” Nikki announced haughtily as she saw her computer screen, “Someone better have finished proofreading my brief if they're reading blogs.”


Alicia laughed as she dropped a meaty sandwich onto the desk and opened a bag of chips. A huge chip was tapped against Jeremy's shoulder, and he numbly accepted it as Alicia's chip dust coated finger stroked his back.


“Aw, little Kimmy, how many times have I told you that I'm not going to get you this dumb cage. It's too expensive,” Nikki snickered as she lowered her face so that it hovered directly above the shrunken intern, her breath strong enough to blow the tiny woman's hair about. “And little slackers like you don't deserve expensive things.”


Kimmy stood defiantly in front of the blonde giantess, though Jeremy could see her flush with embarrassment as Alicia kicked her booted feet onto the desk and laughed at her.


“In fact, I'm not even sure if you deserve any of my lunch,” Nikki said with a shake of her head.


Panic spread across the shrunken girl's face, “No, no, Mistress, please, you didn't give me breakfast this morning and I-I-I cleaned your sneakers for you. I can finish the brief, please, please just let me have something to eat.” Kimmy had nearly dropped to her knees as she begged the enormous blonde.


“Aw, alright, little one,” Nikki cooed before she turned her head ever so slightly, her platinum blonde hair brushing against the intern before a perfectly manicured nail tapped her cheek. “Just give me a little kiss first.”


“Yes, Mistress,” the shrunken woman replied, blinking tears from her eyes as she stood on the tips of her toes and kissed the big cheek. “I'm sorry.”


“Now just finish proofreading the brief, and then you can have some of my food.” Nikki giggled as Kimmy's mouth fell open and tears started rolling down her cheeks. The gigantic blonde rubbed her nose against the tiny woman's stomach, sending her stumbling back. “Get going, cutie. I'm pretty hungry so if you don't finish really quick, there might not be anything for you to eat.”


Jeremy watched as the nine inch tall former intern stiffened and then slowly walked back to the computer, exiting out of the all the websites she had opened and returning to the brief. Meanwhile, Nikki sat down and unwrapped a towering sandwich that she proceeded to take a huge bite out of. Jeremy turned back to see Alicia popping potato chips into her mouth while giggling at the shrunken woman's plight.


All the while, all the shrunken man could think about was the massive amount of posts one single blogger had made about shrunken people. How many normal sized people were out there reading that and hanging on her every word? His whole body shook as he suddenly wondered, how many more giants were taking pictures and writing blogs about how they treated their shrunken 'protectees.'