- Text Size +

Rain pinged loudly against the windows in Alicia's office, and a clap of thunder outside momentarily overpowered the gigantic woman's voice as she talked on the phone. Her fingers clacked loudly against her keyboard, the phone's receiver wedged between her ear and her shoulder as she fixed something on the movie theater sized screen. Through the open door to her office, Jeremy could hear the sound of the bullpen beyond; phones ringing, people typing and talking to each other as they went through their regular lives.


Jeremy was still trying to get used to sitting on Alicia's desk in plain view of anyone who walked by. Her immense stockinged feet towered over him, crossed at the ankle and flexing like huge silk pillars. The tiny man jumped to attention as her fingers snapped loudly, turning around he saw an angry look flash across her huge face and her shining manicured fingernail point toward her feet.


While she droned on, he watched as the anger quickly changed as she looked down at her smartwatch, the latest overpriced gizmo she had bought to add to her ever expanding list of finery. He had simply been the first prize in her quick climb to the top, Jeremy realized as he walked up to her huge feet and shoved his fists hard against them. Every time he massaged her feet at work, he was always so amazed by how soft her stockings were, it was like trying to rub cream.


The huge appendage flexed and he heard her bit back a small sigh of relief that became a quick noise of assent to whoever she was talking to. Grabbing bundles of the silky cloth in his hands, Jeremy clambered up her huge wrinkled sole and rubbed his free hand and shoulder against the ball of her immense foot. Feeling the calluses she would force him to grind off in the next few days, the shrunken man grimaced as he realized that his work tending to the gigantic woman was never done.


Jeremy could feel the desk shaking beneath Alicia's foot, and before he could stop himself, his feet slipped and he crashed down onto his owner's endless desk. Shutting his eyes and cursing as pain radiated through his chest, he felt the air cool as a shadow fell over him. Opening his eyes he watched as an immense file exchanged hands and Alicia thanked her assistant underneath her breath.


Beth smirked down at him, her pale eyes watching him beneath electric blue bangs that turned into closed cropped bleach blonde hair. The girl was fresh out of college, only a few years older than him, but like every other giant in Alicia's life, she carried herself with a confidence that only came from being Immune. He cringed beneath her gaze and that only made her grin grow wider as she turned away, Jeremy's tiny world shaking as she walked out of Alicia's office, and his owner's snapping fingers drew him back to his humiliating task a second later.


At some point, the phone call ended and not long after that Alicia's feet retreated but Jeremy was left on the desk, just within arm's reach of the huge brunette along with a cold cup of coffee and a small stack of files. The face of her smartwatch flashed every so often as she received emails and other notifications, the device rarely ever drawing her gaze for more than a few seconds. Another notification brought a smile to her big lips, and then her dark brown eyes drifted over to him.


Jeremy tried to duck out of the way as her thick finger stretched out and jabbed him in the stomach playfully. “Hey there, little boy,” she cooed as he stumbled back, trying to suck in a breath, “Guess whose boyfriend is making them dinner tonight?” Alicia's face descended to his world and her painted lips hung directly in front of his eyes, “Mine.” Her breath rustled his hair as she whispered down to him, “Scott has promised me an amazing meal and a little something extra for dessert.”


He was too close to her face to see her wink but Jeremy knew that she had, especially as her tongue flickered within her humid maw.


“Buuuuut,” she pouted, her chin hitting the desk as she looked down at him. Her finger poked and prodded him as she said, “We also know how he feels about itty bitty men who ride in my purse.”


Jeremy trembled, his eyes drifting across her office, wondering where in the room she planned to stow him for the night. Nervously he turned back toward Alicia, who was still pouting down at him when he awkwardly called out, “Pl-please, Ms. Everly do-don't leave me here tonight...”


A hearty laugh exploded from her lips, knocking him down onto his backside before her index finger rubbed his bare chest. “Oh you are too cute, little boy,” Alicia cooed as she sat back up in her chair and shook her head, “Like I would leave you in my office over night...”


He breathed a sigh of relief and stretched out, relaxing on the warm wooden surface of her desk before Alicia's voice rang painfully in his ears, “Beth, could you come in here.”


Twisting about, Jeremy watched as the assistant walked into Alicia's office, her hands folded in front of her as her eyes flickered from the tiny man to her boss, “Yes, Ms. Everly?”


Alicia was already digging through her purse, “I can't remember, do you have a key to my apartment?”


“Yes, I do.”


“Perfect,” the older woman purred as she pulled a credit card from her wallet and scooped Jeremy up in the same hand. He squirmed as he was pressed against the plastic, but he knew that there was no way he could hope to budge one of Alicia's mighty fingers as she extended him across the desk. “My boyfriend still doesn't like little people,” the brunette said with a roll of her eyes, her assistant snorting as was expected, “So I need you to take my shrinkee home, and then why don't you have some dinner on me?”


“Aw, thank you, Ms. Everly,” Beth replied, her fingers wrapping tightly around Jeremy before pushing against the card, “But you don't need to buy me dinner, I'm happy to help you out any way I can.”


“No, no, I insist,” Jeremy was briefly mesmerized watching someone resist Alicia's powerful hand, “Besides, it's a company card so think of it as a business expense.”


Beth relented the moment the other giant said the words company card, “Alright, Ms. Everly, if you insist.”


Jeremy listened as Alicia rose up from her chair, her footfalls distinct as she padded about her office and gathered up her things. “I'm going to run, so you just finish up and then drop him off at my place. His cage is in my bedroom,” Jeremy could see her throwing on her coat and double checking her purse, “Oh, and if it isn't too much trouble, feed him a little something from the fridge, ok?”


“Ok,” Beth nodded and turned as she watched her boss walk out of the office. Jeremy followed Alicia's huge body as she left the room too, and then his eyes drifted up Beth's torso to her sparkling blue eyes high in the sky. She smirked and gently squeezed him, “She keeps you in her bedroom, huh?” Her gaze drifted back toward the door before she laughed, “Always knew she was kinky.”


Beth chuckled softly to herself as she slid Jeremy and the company credit card into the tight pocket of her skirt. The tiny man was practically crushed against her thick thigh as she strutted out of her boss's office, each step sending a shudder through his tiny body while the fabric kept him pinned in place. “No reason not to knock off early,” Beth mused to herself as she too gathered up her things, and Jeremy listened to the gigantic office float by at hip height.


A second later they were outside in a stormy Chicago street, the sound of rain hitting the pavement muffling the other giants that shuffled past Beth as she walked toward her boss's apartment. The credit card dug into Jeremy's skin as Beth walked and the sheer power of her steps kept him pinned beneath the thin piece of plastic. Terrified thoughts ran through Jeremy's mind as he wondered what the gigantic assistant might do to him, Alicia had never been left him in the care of another giant before and he knew the giant woman had no idea how dangerous that could be. As the card pressed down against his right leg, trapping it at an odd angle, tears began to fill Jeremy's vision as the pain and uncertainty started to overwhelm him.


A loud whistle broke through his tiny world before Beth's voice rumbled through his body, “Damn, Ms. Everly.” The assistant's footsteps hitting the hardwood filled Jeremy's ears as Beth wandered around her employer's apartment, mesmerized by the woman's high class lifestyle. Jeremy could hear the refrigerator open, and Beth let out another low whistle before muttering to herself, “Well, I don't think she'll miss one glass of wine.”


Cabinets were open and shut before Jeremy heard the pop of a cork and wine being poured into a glass. Beth gave a haughty laugh before she imitated her boss, “Beth be a dear and do all my work for me while my tiny slave massages my feet and feeds me grapes all daaaay.” The young woman let out another bark of laughter as she walked deeper into the apartment, and Jeremy's body was nearly crushed by the tight fabric of her skirt as she plopped down onto Alicia's couch. “Oof,” she grunted before she twisted about, stretching Jeremy's tiny body so her fingers could wrap around him and the company card.


Jeremy squirmed in her palm as her smirking face filled the sky. She slurped wine out of a huge glass as she watched him finally settle down in her hand, sucking in deep breaths as he stared up at her. He winced as her thumb came down and brushed against his shrunken body, gently rubbing his crotch again and again. Thrashing as the gigantic woman aroused him, she said, “You're kinda cute for a shrinkee. Did you know that, little dude?”


With his tiny dick standing at attention, Jeremy couldn't help but blush as her thumb continued to explore and rub against his body. Looking up at Beth, he reminded himself that she wasn't that much older than him, only two or three years at most. Even when he had been big, there weren't many girls his age that had called him cute. His mom had always said that they would appreciate guys like him when he was older, but once he shrunk, he knew that he'd never get the chance to actually find out. Yet, there was Beth's huge thumb, gently playing against his crotch.


“If I owned you, do you know where I'd put you?” She whispered, lifting him up to her huge face, her big lips so close that he could feel her breath wafting over him. Her huge tongue darted out and ran over his leg, leaving a trail of warm saliva in its wake as he yelped in surprise. “I'd carry you around in my panties, little guy. All day. Every day.”


Jeremy found himself panting loudly as the giant woman lowered her hand past her huge breasts, where her nipples were straining against her blouse and down to her expansive lap. She rubbed his little body against her skirt, and then her huge hand pressed him against her clothed womanhood. Jeremy let himself breath in the muted scent of her crotch as he was vigorously rubbed against the fabric, losing himself in the idea that this giantess really did want him in there.


The tiny man couldn't make sense of anything as he was dragged across Beth's huge body, and he gave into it, humping against her massive form any time he could get the chance. He didn't even hear her unzip her skirt or feel her start to wiggle out of it. It wasn't until he was being dragged across her blisteringly hot flesh that Jeremy even realized what was going on.


Beth wasted no time manipulating his tiny body past her womanly folds, rapidly pushing him in and out of her body as she pleasured herself. The lower half of his body was engulfed in her huge fingers, preventing him from humping against her while his head and torso were shoved again and again into her hot damp sex. Her moans grew louder and louder as his body was covered in sweat and her sexual drippings, unable to even squirm in her orgasmic grip.


Her pleasurable shout rang through his ears and rattled his bones, the sound vibrating through her fingers and the walls of her vagina. Rather than yank him out however, her big sticky fingers laid his bruised and panting form across her womanhood. Jeremy's body was wracked by a pins and needle feeling as sensation flooded back into his limbs, just in time to watch her plain panties rise up over him and snap back against her waist.


While Beth panted and calmed down from her orgasm, her powerful hand patted against his trapped body before yanking her tight skirt back over her mound and trapping him in darkness. He listened to the gigantic zipper go back up right before Beth crossed her thick legs, the pressure nearly crushing him before she uncrossed them and stood up. With her first step, Jeremy found himself rubbed against her lips once more, the warmth of her body making him sweat as the all encompassing wall of her flesh shuddered slightly.


The sensation continued as he was forcibly contorted and rubbed against Beth's huge womanhood as she washed her hands and explored the rest of Alicia's apartment. Without warning her mighty hand pressed against the outside of her skirt, making Jeremy whimper as she repositioned him before letting out a soft moan and saying,“God, a girl could get used to this.”


Jeremy tried to thrash in protest, but that only made the giantess shudder with more pleasure as his limbs became tangled in her pubic hair and soiled panties. When he gave up, limp and tired, the giant woman's hand rubbed against him again, flattening him against her mound with another soft pleasurable gasp. He lay suspended between the enormous assistant's legs and sobbed quietly to himself until he heard the doorbell ring.


Beth thundered across the apartment, and he listened to her chit chat with a delivery guy for a moment before shutting the door. His dark world crashed in on itself as Beth sat down, cooing and gasping as he was shoved about her crotch, and desperately tried to avoid slipping past her meaty folds into her vagina. Clambering as far away he could, he sprawled out across her mound and sucked in a deep breath that reeked of her sex while high above him, he listened to Beth eat takeout on her employer's dime.


His world shifted again as Beth stood and Jeremy felt himself sliding back down her rough skin and dark pubes, lacking the strength to even fight gravity as it dragged him across the assistant's enormous womanhood and sent another shiver of pleasure up her spine. She suddenly halted and he listened as her skirt was unzipped once again, and light peeked in from his right side, followed quickly by Beth's huge fingers. They pinched him and peeled his sticky body off of hers before lifting him high up into the sky in front of her sparkling blue eyes.


Jeremy dangled in the air, limp and bruised as he watched the girl's lips blow him a gigantic kiss. “Thanks a bunch, cutie,” she said sweetly before winking, “Though I'm sure you had just as much fun as I did.”


The tiny man couldn't even tell if the giant girl was joking as she lowered him down into his cage and laid him out on his tiny sponge bed. He stared up at her as she loomed over his world, clearly proud of herself as she surveyed his pathetic living situation. Bending down so her face was almost level with him, she pointed toward a small pile of greasy curry and rice. “I hope you like Indian food, little dude. Anyway, let's hope I can convince Ms. Everly,” Beth rolled her eyes and snickered as she said Alicia's name, as if she was sharing some joke with the tiny man, “To let me have you again, huh? Would you like that?”


Her finger rattled against the cage, and all Jeremy could do was shake as he imagined being at Beth's mercy again.


“Of course you would,” she said with a giggle before rising back to her full height. She flicked his cage and made him jump in fright before adding, “That's probably the best thing to happen to you in years.”


Beth continued laughing as she strolled out of Alicia's apartment.


Only after he had heard the front door open and shut did Jeremy finally move again. He continued to shake as he clambered to the small bit of her dinner that Beth had left him, while dried flakes of her sexual juices fell off of him as he went. Trembling above the curry, Jeremy plunged his face directly into it before practically drinking the spicy sauce.


Its strong scent and flavor washed the acrid aftertaste of Beth out of his mouth.