- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**This will hopefully be the approximate time between chapters, like two weeksish moving forward.  As I said before there is definitely a plan that is already set for this story with a finish in mind... but we're not quite there yet.  Jay has many more adventures first**


“Girls, I was wondering if you two could do me a huge favor.”  Mrs. Smith walked into the room wearing a red bikini top with a pair of sheer black pants that sort of covered bikini bottom. Jay’s jaw practically dropped to the floor seeing her dressed as she was, and at the size she appeared to him.  “While I was out I forgot to get more diapers and wipes for Jayden, would you two mind walking down to the store… I’ll keep an eye on our guest in the meantime.”



“Sure no problem mom,” Emily stated before Darcy was able to come up with a reason not to leave her brother’s side.



“Actually I should probably go with my sister” Jay chimed in knowing he didn’t want to be left alone with Mrs. Smith.



It was as if as soon as Darcy saw Jay look uncomfortable she agreed with Emily that it was no problem at all, “Sure thing Mrs. Smith.  We would be happy to help and you can keep an eye on Jay.  Now Jay, you be good for Mrs. Smith while your ‘little’ sister is gone.”

 

Mrs. Smith gave the girls specific instructions on exactly which products to buy and then they were happily walking to the store with some extra money Mrs. Smith gave them to buy something for themselves as well as a thanks.  Darcy gave Jay a final smiling wink before leaving.

 

Jay was in the crib still struggling in his sleep sack as he was now alone in the nursery with Mrs. Smith.  She walked over with a mischievous smile on her face.  “Today just got a lot more interesting”

 

Jay wasn’t sure if she meant for herself, for him, or both in general but he was still speechless just looking up to his voluptuous neighbor.  He tried to respond but as she bent down and reached towards him, her breasts, barely contained by her red bikini top captured his full attention.  He was absolutely frozen by the sight before him. Also by the simple action of her leaning towards him, dressed as she was, left him fully aroused.  For the first time all day he was happy to be wearing the diaper since his erection would definitely have shown through the sweatpant like material of the sleep sack.  

 

“Let’s get out of this room and get a little more comfortable so we can have a nice little… chat about this whole shrinking thing.”  Her hands outstretched to him with her nails painted a deep red, as Jay assumed all sex goddesses painted their fingernails.  First she undid any parts of the sleep sack that prevented any mobility, even unzipping the bottom which let his legs be free, and then she picked the 29” tall Jay up and held him up close against her body.  Like Darcy she picked him just like anyone would pick up a one year old.  She probably lifted her baby out of the crib the exact same way earlier that day.  Unlike with Darcy, there was absolutely no way she could hold him against her body and for him not be firmly pressed up against her chest.  Also different was just how more aware Jay was of Mrs. Smith’s hand placement. One hand was wrapping around his leg and behind while the other was just for support around his shoulder and a little bit on the back of his neck.  Jay did get the idea that she made no such attempt to avoid keeping him against her chest, in fact it appeared to be just the opposite.  Her hand that was on the back of his neck and shoulder seemed to be making sure that his face was gently pressing into the boob that was probably half as big as he was.  Jay was doing his best to not freak out and to be honest as he was enveloped in her warmth he was hoping he didn’t ejaculate right then and there.  The side of his face was pressed up against her left tit as she carried him out of the nursery.  Her long black hair was down and though most of it was flowing behind her shoulders some did come down over each side of her shoulders.  As a result, one side was being pressed up against her warm amazing body, while the other side had her hair brushing up against him. Even just the material of her bathing suit itself seemed to add to his arousal.   

 

When they got out into the hallway she let go of him with the hand that was up on his shoulder and neck and was only holding onto his lower body.  The shift made Jay try to support himself a bit more, and he was able to brace himself off her upper shoulder trying not to grab the objects he had been affectionately staring at for over five years.  Jay noticed that the reason she let go of him with one hand was that she grabbed a glass of red wine that she had apparently left behind on a shelf in the hallway.  She took a healthy sip and returned her gaze to Jay.  

 

“You’re just so small and helpless.” She said almost more to herself than saying it to Jay.  “But you really shouldn’t let the girls dress you up in such a ridiculous outfit.  You might be strong, but this is designed to be as snug as possible, preventing a baby from moving at all.  My other kids liked to be able to move around but Jayden always preferred being completely swaddled up when sleeping.”

 

As she spoke he could definitely smell the red wine on her breath.  This probably wasn’t her first sip he thought.  He thought of the irony of calling him helpless and then telling him he shouldn’t have ‘let’ the girls dress him up in the sleep sack.  They had moved into what looked like the master bedroom.  There was an absolutely enormous king size bed across the room.  Emily’s twin size bed looked gigantic, this monstrosity didn’t seem like there could ever be a reason for so much bed… then again looking at the woman whose arms he was in there probably could never be too much bed.  The room was decorated in a classy way, with art on the walls, a plant in a corner, a small table with two chairs next to it, and a little slider door that opened up to a mini balcony that Jay knew overlooked the swimming pool in the back yard.  She put her wine down on the little table and closed the door behind him.  Jay practically let out a squeal, he was thrilled, scared, and just curious what was going to happen.  He had dreamt of being in a bedroom with Mrs. Smith so many times… though never quite like this.  She sat him down at a chair.  It was like a bistro set that Jay imagined was something that would be in a hotel room, a small little table flanked by two chairs.

 

Jay shifted around in the oversized chair until he got probably as comfortable as he was going to be.  His feet barely hung off the edge of the chair.  As Mrs. Smith sat in the opposite chair she also didn’t fully fill out the chair and Jay was reminded that to normal men she was a relatively smallish Italian looking woman, while definitely full figured no one would ever have considered her to be big or dominating.  With the sunlight coming in the room through the slider and two other large windows her sheer black pants seemed even more translucent showing off her amazing legs.  Her toenails were painted the same deep red and as she lifted her right leg over left, her foot was bouncing up and down to some internal rhythm in her head as she looked across the table.          

 

“You know Jay, you don’t need to lie to me.”  She said with a tone in her voice that almost seemed to suggest getting down to business.  “I know you didn’t shrink down to take pictures for your mom or to train.  I know all about Scientific Evolution and how their system works.”

 

Shit, Jay thought, he had thought that other people must have heard of this place but he wasn’t ready for it to be this sex goddess who had brought him into her bedroom.  It was clear she was waiting for a response… and for it to be something other than  a squeal or non English communication.  

 

“Well Mrs. Smith…”

 

“Please, call me Maria,” She interrupted.  She had never been one to insist on him calling her by her first name.  She always seemed indifferent and he had called her Mrs. Smith since he was taught to speak to all adults in such way.

 

“Well Mrs…. Maria it’s just really embarrassing so I’ve been trying to avoid talking to anyone… seeing anyone really...”  Jay then went onto explaining the procedure and his experiences with Scientific Evolution.  He left out all of the other events with his sister, or Valery and Andrea keeping it to just the medical/size details. “... so tomorrow I go back and this nightmare can be forgotten.”

 

Through the story Maria had finished her glass of wine and she had the same laser like focus on Jay that she has had since first seeing him downstairs when the girls brought him through.  “You know Jay, the whole thing doesn’t have to be a nightmare...like I said you don’t need to lie to me”

 

“I didn’t lie, that’s what happened. I was just trying to get a couple of inches taller” Did she know about some of the things from Darcy or something he wondered?

 

“That’s not what I’m talking about Jay.  I know how you have always… admired my body.  When I’m outside sunbathing or reading a book.”

 

Jay almost choked, he always thought he was so sly, “Uhh, I’m really sor...”

 

“No no, don’t worry.  I thought it was cute.  You would always be pretending not to look, or that you were vacuuming your pool or something like that. Like I said, it was cute.”  She was smiling while she was saying it but then she paused and her face became a little more serious.  “BUT I have to admit as you grew from little boy into quite the athletic and impressive man that you are... it changed from being cute into flattery.  I went from thinking it was a fun little game into trying to get your attention.  I would get excited if I saw you outside while I was outside, in fact sometimes i went outside just because you were there.  I wanted you Jay Robinson”

 

Jay couldn’t believe it.  He was dumbfounded by what Maria was saying.  Sure this was always something he imagined, but it was just that, something he imagined.  In his head he would imagine Maria catching him jerk off about her, only to have her come in and finish the job.  Something along those lines. But actually over the past year, while he still thought she had a killer bod, his attention was more geared towards other girls like Valery and the such.  He hadn’t really given her much attention.  And Jay knew that there were girls at school who definitely would have wanted to be with him, he never in a million years actually thought his MILF neighbor had really seen him develop into the man he was.

 

“I wanted you Jay, and now you’re mine.”  She said as she licked her upper lip in anticipation.  Jay meanwhile practically fell out of his chair.  He again remembered how his shrinking process was a natural pheromone and that must be the cause of this confession, but then again she said she had been attracted to him for some time.  He quickly thought of Andrea and knew he shouldn’t do anything with Mrs. Smith, and just everything else about the relationship between his family and their neighbor was setting off alarms.  He knew this wasn’t a good place for him to be.  He needed to get out of this, but he wasn’t sure how. First off, part of him clearly wanted her, and for her to release his erection that had not gone away and secondly he wondered: would she let him get away?  She could easily overpower the shrunken Jay… and even if he just ran, Jay was confident that he wouldn’t be able to open the door when he got there.

 

“You would be cheating on your husband!”  Jay tried to throw out some sanity to try and dissuade Maria’s advances.  

 

“Oh please, he has cheated on me countless times.  I’m not stupid.  I’m just the stay at home mom and trophy wife, I think it’s time I have my fun… and I promise you, this is going to be fun.”

 

“.... I have a girlfriend” Jay meekly squeaked out.

 

“And as we went over, I have a husband.  What they don’t know, won’t harm them.  Here let’s finish getting you out of that sleep sack.”  And with that she stood up out of her chair and reached out towards Jay once more.  She picked him up to his feet so he was now standing on the chair with his face being pushed right into Maria’s cleavage as her hands began to undress Jay.  He was so used to the girls changing him that he just allowed her to take the sleep sack off without any resistance.  When Maria saw the diaper for the first time she laughed, similar to how his sister and Emily constantly giggled in his presence.

 

“Oh dear, they really did have some fun at your expense.”  She, to her credit was able to regain her composure much quicker, especially as Jay’s face must have been turning red with embarrassment.  “The good news is you’re still dry!  The color changing stripe hasn’t been activated yet.  As long as you’re properly potty trained, let’s get this off of you too!”

 

Again Jay probably could have done this himself but Maria was quickly unfastening the sides of the diaper and now he was naked standing on a chair in front of his childhood crush.  After removing the diaper Maria took a step back to admire Jay head to toe.  Her attention immediately went to his miniaturized yet fully erect penis.  She squatted down bringing her face down to a lower level.  One of her hands reached out towards his penis while her other hand cupped his butt from behind.

 

“I have to saw Jay, you’re bigger than I ever gave you credit for.” She paused for a second and laughed again, “Let me rephrase that!  You must have been bigger than I gave you credit for… at your old size.  Right now… well you know.  At least I know you’ve been enjoying this as much as I have been.”  

 

Maria let go of Jay and stood up to her full height.  Jay tried to cover himself and he started backing away from her.  He was once more eye level to the 32F red bikini top that seemed desperate to be released as it barely contained its occupants… or maybe Jay was desperate to release them.  She removed the sheer black pants and then with her hand on his back pulled Jay up against her body.  And though he had wanted to be with Maria in his fantasies for years now that he was finally in the position he knew it wasn’t right.  He was with Andrea now and surely Maria would respect that…

 

“Maria no!” He tried to call out but almost as soon as protest was out of his mouth his face was buried into her cleavage.  While the younger girls had more fruity fragrances, Maria’s was more of a juicy oriental floral fragrance that was assaulting his nostrils.  With her hand cupping his butt and his lower body being pushed against her, Jay’s member rubbed up against her toned stomach.  He again thought for a moment that he was going to cum as soon as the body contact occurred.  When he regained his senses he tried to push against her and free himself from her grip.  His protests were met by Maria simply increasing the pressure against him, hugging him tighter against her body.  

 

Jay next felt his feet leaving the chair.  He still wasn’t used to this phenomenon of being picked up even after being so easily manhandled by his sister and Emily.  In this type of environment it was a completely different feeling.  Maria now dominated him physically and also sexually as he was completely under her power.  He was being carried from the chair to her bed while she held him tightly against her body.  His face still being enveloped by her cleavage, his penis rubbing against her stomach while his feet dangled, bouncing against her thighs.  His arms instinctively reached up for support but instead all he could do was push up against her massive boobs.  He could have stayed in that position for eternity he thought for a moment.  It did not last an eternity as he was deposited onto the king size bed.  He found himself lying on his back looking up as Maria was still standing beside the bed.  She untied a side knot on her bikini bottom and revealed a tightly trimmed bush.  She most definitely took care of herself in all of the important areas.  She casually tossed the swimsuit bottom to a side while she actually left her bikini top on.  

 

“I can’t!  It’s just not...”  Jay started scrambling backgrounds trying to create distance between him and the towering beauty.  She cut him off before he could finish the protest.

 

“I’m going to make sure you get the ride of your life little man”, and with that Maria jumped towards Jay.  Jay flinched for a moment thinking he was about to be crushed by this beautiful goddess.  She was aware of what she was doing however and barely brought any force on him.  She was now straddled on top of him.  Her hips were on top of his and as her thighs closed in on Jay, he knew that there was no way he could break her grip.  Her thighs could probably crush his entire body he momentarily worried.  She moved her body down the bed a little bit with her thighs now gripping his legs together.  Maria was positioning herself to completely dominate the shrunken Jay.  Each of her hands grasped one of Jay’s hands and held them up above his head completing his immobilization.  Once both hands were held above his head she was able to grip them in just one of her hands freeing up right hand.  Her right hand then went down to his crotch.  She quickly moved her hand around his package before reaching behind to ass which she pinched causing Jay to buck.  His bucking motion was not much of a motion though since his legs were firmly being held by her thighs, and his arms were pinned by her one hand.  She brought her face to his, her facial expression revealed a sexual appetite that needed to be satisfied.  She assaulted his mouth with her tongue which pretty much filled his entire mouth, especially on some of her more aggressive approaches.  Now even her tongue could completely dominate him.  She did slow down a little bit and moved from aggressive kisses to softer more sensual, she moved from his lips down his neck, then towards his stomach and ultimately her tongue rubbed up against his still fully erect member.  She was gentle and at first it didn’t feel that different than a blowjob from a regular sized woman.  Soon though, she was taking his entire package, balls and all into her mouth and at one point her teeth came down in a way that would bite off... well everything.  It was in that moment that he came in an explosion that had been building up since she first picked him up out of the crib.  Jay relaxed into the bed as Maria swallowed what to her was a truly tiny load.  

 

“I told you this whole shrinking thing didn’t have to be a nightmare.” She smiled down to him, clearly she had ignored his protests entirely.  Jay didn’t want to admit it, but despite the humiliations he definitely had had more action in the past several days than he ever had.  To top it off, his current run of luck was from what he imagined to be three of the most incredible women he had ever known.  Two long term crushes, and though he had only just recently developed a relationship with Andrea, he couldn’t discredit her absolutely stellar body.  Through it all she was definitely the girl he wanted to be with once this whole thing was past him.  As he was pondering his recent run of sexual encounters he realized he was already erect again.  This made him even more guilty.  Rationally he tried to oppose Maria’s advances but his body was clearly as immune to that idea as Maria was.  Maria simply smiled greedily, “My, my, I forgot what a young man was capable of.”

 

She repositioned her vagina up against Jay’s penis.  She meanwhile was sitting more upright on her knees, still straddling the 29” tall Jay, her boobs far out of his reach.  She took matters into her own hands… literally as she began massaging her own now bare tits.  He didn’t know when she had taken her top off, nor could he really see them in their entirety from his vantage point.  She began bucking up and down against Jay. “Get inside of me!” she ordered.

 

His objections defeated, Jay tried to comply and adjust so his erection was directed into Maria’s wet sex.  He would succeed just long enough for her buck up and he would slide out, he unfortunately just wasn’t big enough to stay in for the ride.  The ride itself was another incredible experience, while also being incredibly humbling.  He was completely at the mercy of Maria’s humping hips.  The force was incredible and he could tell if his durability wasn’t heightened by the shrinking process he probably would not be holding up quite as well.  There was pain as more and more of her total weight came down on him but it never felt like he was on the verge of real injury. Jay realized the pleasure far outweighed the pain.  He was embarrassed he couldn’t stay inside of her but she didn’t seem to notice one way or the other.  Her moans continued, her humping continued, more and more until finally she let out a final scream and collapsed forward on top of Jay.  Her tits landed just above Jay’s head leaving her midsection to force itself on top of Jay’s face.  At this point he truly couldn’t believe what had just happened, and began struggling against Maria.  She must have gotten the hint as she slid to the side of Jay, still tightly up against his body.  At this point they were both covered in a glistening sweat and where Jay’s nose was once assaulted by that juicy floral scent, now it was just the smell of sex that permeated the air.  

 

Jay felt relieved to have the pressure of her body off of him.  He thought he would just relax next to her but his own body had other plans in mind.  Though he was exhausted he couldn’t help himself but to try and slide his still erect penis into her vagina.  His guilt over Andrea was gone, his objections to being with Maria was gone… he just wanted to release.  As he wriggled his way down she must have realized his intentions as she did help him achieve his goal.  Between maneuvering herself and applying some force from behind he did manage to penetrate her massive sex.  He began humping her and she helped along with a hand on each side of his hips.  Before long she was probably forcing most of the moment while the rest of her body lay relatively still.  Despite her sex not being tight against him whatsoever, the experience in itself was just so incredible he didn’t last long.  From the time he entered her pussy he was orgasming in less than a minute… which still wasn’t too bad with the unintentional teasing of trying to do the deed while she humped him.

 

The two just lay there for several minutes, Jay up against Maria’s stomach, her legs wrapped around his body keeping him in place, not that he was even thinking about moving.  The most motion he attempted was to look up Maria’s body which just allowed him a view of the bottom of her boobs.  He thought of all the time in his life he spent focused on those two tits and now there they were just above his head, he could just reach out and touch them.  Almost immediately after his orgasm a wave of guilt came over Jay.  The first deeds he didn’t really have a say in, but the last one was entirely of his own control.  He knew he shouldn’t have but his body just wanted it so bad.  Maria was the first to sit up and she walked naked over to her closet but instead of coming back with clothes on she returned with another bottle of red wine.  She filled her glass and then looked to Jay.

 

“Would you like a glass, I would say you earned it.”

 

“Sure,” Jay replied as probably any 18 year old replies when offered alcohol.  After agreeing he then wondered just how much he could drink at his current size.  Well, one way to find out.  Maria poured two glasses.  Jay was sitting up on the bed and Maria brought one of the chairs from earlier closer to the bed.

 

“Hmm, maybe a sippy cup would be better,” As Maria stated that Jay wasn’t sure if she was serious or not.  Just in case she was seriously considering it Jay grabbed the glass from her in both hands and took what he wanted to be a small sip but ended up being a rather large, for his size gulp.

 

“No worries, I can still handle a regular glass.”  Jay said triumphantly.  Jay had never really had wine so he didn’t know if it was a good wine or a cheap wine, but knowing the Smiths, it was probably at least priced as a really good wine.  

 

“I guess you can.  That’s not all you can handle,”  She held out her glass to toast and the two each took a sip after clinking glasses.

 

The two sat chatting for a while longer about things unrelated to their most recent time together.  The topics ranged all over the place.  On the way Maria picked up one of the outfits Jay were earlier, one saying “Little Monster” and had some little monster looking guys almost like polka-dots covering the onesie.  They had some cheese, grapes, and the such apparently to go with the wine.  Jay didn’t understand the pairings but he enjoyed the food nonetheless.

 

“We probably have another thirty minutes or so until the girls are back, there’s something I was hoping you could do for me Jay?”  After the food Maria asked with a bit more seriousness in her voice than while they were chatting about the nothings.  

 

Jay was hesitant but didn’t know what else to say except, “Sure, what could I do?”

 

“I kind of need to either breastfeed Jayden or pump,” Jay didn’t quite know where she was getting at.  She continued, “Well, I’ve had too much wine so I can’t possibly feed Jayden this breastmilk, too much alcohol in it… and I really don’t want to pump.  It’s just such a hassle and the pump can damage my nipples, do you think you could drink the breastmilk from me?  We should have time before the girls get back.”

 

At first Jay didn’t fully grasp what she meant, and then it hit him all at once.  She was asking if he would breastfeed off of her.  Before he could respond she stood up and walked towards him removing her top and letting her ample breasts loose.  They definitely weren’t as perky as Andrea’s or the gravity defying set that Valery boasted but they were as top of the line as he always imagined while he was growing up… from his current size and perspective he couldn’t think there were a finer set of tits in the world at the moment.  

 

“I’ll be sure to pay you back for the favor somehow my little man”, she said as she picked Jay up from underneath the armpits, he still remained speechless eyes fixed on what his next chore appeared to be.  She sat back down on a couch with him still in her arms.  She positioned Jay so that his body was laying across her lap with his face being pushed directly towards her left nipple.  She made eye contact with him and whispered down to the 29” Jay, “Perfect, there there my little man, Mamma’s here for you”

 

Jay still hadn’t said a word as his body was in pure ecstasy.  When they were making love it seemed like her warmth was consuming him in a way that exuded arousal and passion, now there was still a warmth but in a completely different way.  Could it be that of a maternal protection?  Was he feeling security emanating from the woman who had just more or less raped him? Physically he was completely surrounded by her as he was firmly pressed up against Maria’s frame. His body was resting across her thighs, her arms supporting his behind and pushing his face into directly into her.  For a moment Jay was concerned he was going to suffocate underneath her, but instead his nose poked out just enough to get some air.  Jay didn’t really think about what he should do, he just reacted opening his mouth and taking in Maria’s milk.

 

For just a moment he was shaken out of the ecstasy as Maria whispered down one more command, “Just don’t bite down hard with those teeth… or else you might find yourself flipped over on my thighs getting a proper little spanking.”  Despite being a whisper her tone left no mistake that she meant every word. The milk itself was delicious, more of a sugary water than say the cow’s milk he was expecting.  The taste wasn’t what made the experience so amazing though, it was everything else about the situation.  It was truly intoxicating… and not due to the alcohol that was in the milk.  Jay entered a trance like state suckling off of Maria.  The flow of milk became consistent and while during the past couple of days he hadn’t really had much of an appetite for regular food, he found that he couldn’t get enough of Maria’s breast milk.  

 

After Maria’s spanking threat the two were silent through the rest of the act.  Jay felt addicted to the breast milk so he wasn’t going to let up until he was forced to.  He couldn’t quite tell how Maria felt about it but he thought he had her moaning in similar fashion to when they were making love.  At one point Jay was shuffled from one tit to the other and he continued his suckling, barely a pause.  Jay wasn’t sure how long he was there until he drifted off to sleep with his mouth still around Maria’s nipple.  

 

When he woke up his face was still pressed up against the warmth of Maria’s chest.  He felt like he was still in a trance, as if he was hypnotized by the entire breastfeeding experience. At some point she must have gotten up and changed back into some different clothes, though he could tell by the material of her top that it was another bikini.  Different than the one she was wearing earlier, this one had some sort of black and pink design that he knew he remembered from somewhere.  He must have seen her wearing it in the past before.  He was being carried outside cradled up against her like a baby, they must be leaving the Smiths’ house, maybe going back to his?  His field of vision was primarily her massive chest and it was amazing how this bathing suit seemed to support her, it seemed to add a whole new level of perkiness to her chest that wasn’t there earlier in the day.  It was as if her chest got better every time he looked at them.  Actually, were they a little smaller he thought?  No, it must just be that since it was just a nap he didn’t shrink, and he had been accustomed to everything being so much bigger every time he woke up. After all, they seemed even more perfect than earlier.  He still felt an immense desire for more of her milk, so without a conscious thought he leaned his face towards her nipple, even though it was covered by the bathing suit he could still make it out.  He opened his mouth and tried to suck as if her top wasn’t on.  He could feel the nipple almost immediately enlarge once his mouth was around it.

 

“You little creep! What the fuck!” His sister shouted down to him.  He was immediately woken from his trance and he looked up to see that he wasn’t in Maria’s arms but his little sister Darcy’s.  She quickly pulled Jay as far away from her body as she could, both arms outstretched holding him from underneath his armpits letting him dangle in his embarrassment.  He instantly remembered where he had seen the bathing suit, not on Maria but on his little sister.  Jay couldn’t help but notice how well she filled it out.  The top really did completely accentuate her developing chest, he wasn’t even sure he could label it “developing” because it was definitely developed enough he realized.  The swimsuit bottom was a tiny black piece that was more or less two small black triangles that were tied together in knots on the side, quite complimentary of her athletic body.   His situation once again had reached a new low.

 

“Darcy!!.... I thought….”

 

“You thought what?! I think you need to cool off for a little bit.”  And as Darcy responded, he realized that she was dangling him over their swimming pool, they must have been on their way home from the Smiths’.  Just as he made the realization Darcy let go of him and dropped him into the deep end of the pool.  He landed with a splash and quickly resurfaced in time to see his massive sister stalking off to the house.  He figured he needed to catch up to her quick enough so that he didn’t get shut out of the house.