- Text Size +

When Darcy felt Jay had been punished enough she released her hold over him and Jay immediately fled up to his room without so much of a word.  He had been wriggling and trying his hardest to escape so as soon Darcy let go, he went flying to the floor. Jay jumped up and as he was fleeing he thought about shouting out one more profane laced statement towards his younger sister but he bit his tongue fearing she might pursue.  When he got into his room he dove into his bed and was almost in shock over what just happened.  At the time Jay assumed that there was no way his life could get any worse.  Then he realized what had happened that caused the conflict.  Was Darcy really going to have Emily come over tonight?  


Emily Smith had been their next door neighbor for as long as they could remember.  The Smiths were kind of that all American family.  Mr and Mrs. Smith were probably in their early 40s, probably a little younger than Jay's mom.  They had three kids including Emily.  She was the middle child, but as the only girl she was definitely Daddy's little girl.  She had an older brother, Brian who was actually in the same grade as Jay.  While they were younger the two were best friends, but both had probably a bit too much of a competitive streak.  Their friendship stressed as Jay continued to achieve athletically and academically and Brian was a less than mediocre soccer player who had a C average in school.  Emily also had a baby brother who was just up and walking.  Meanwhile Mrs. Smith was definitely Jay's favorite member of their family.  She was probably in her early 40s, maybe late 30s but she was still a knockout.  Years back she was even better.  When Jay was first "becoming a man" he remembered peaking out his window and checking out Mrs. Smith while she sun bathed by the pool in their backyard.  


Emily has always just been that girl who always hung out with sister.  Before today he had never thought anything else but that.  He was worried what Emily would look like now.  He knew, she was on the shorter side, but he bet she was already taller than Andrea was.  Regardless she would tower over Jay.  Maybe his day could be worse.  Hopefully Darcy and Emily will just hang out downstairs and he won't be bothered one bit.  


Jay was able to exchange some text messages while she was at work.  She would probably just be going home after work since the next morning was one of her early gymnastics practices.  He would have to catch up with her tomorrow.  Jay returned to his most reliable means of passing time since the shrinking started, video games. 


Jay didn't hear the doorbell ring, but he eventually heard two giggling voices walking up the stairs.  Suddenly Jay had an extreme tightening in his stomach.  This would definitely end poorly Jay knew.  He heard a knock on the door.


"Oh big brother!  Emily and I are in need of your leadership as the person our dearest mother left in charge" His sister was laying a very sarcastic loving tone.  He thought he could pretend to be asleep but he knew that he always had the volume too loud when playing GTA5, his mom and sister constantly complained about it.  Maybe they didn't actually want to come in.  He could tell the two were both right on the outside of his door.  


"What is it?"  


"We're hungry and want something for dinner."  Jay knew that they easily could have figured out something for dinner without him.


"Well order a pizza or we have some microwaveable stuff."  Just go away Jay thought, just go away.


"You should order it for us, that's partially what being in charge is all about.  And you keep on insisting that you're in charge.  Besides, we might mess it up," She said with a clearly fake whiny voice at the end that every girl knows how to wield, walking a fine line of being fake but also hoping it really gets them what they want.  


"Alright sure, just let me know what you want,"  Jay said looking for a pen or something to write down their order.


"Great!! We'll come in and tell you!"  With that Darcy immediately pushed open the door and the two were in his room before he knew it.  Jay was still seated in his bean bag chair that he always used when playing video games, which made the girls seem to tower even farther above him.  Darcy was wearing the same outfit from earlier while Emily was wearing something similar.  It seemed once summer was here all girls had nothing but short shorts and tiny tops.  Emily had long brown hair that paired up perfectly with her brown eyes.  Emily was in fact shorter than Darcy, and even a few inches shorter than Jay's original 5'5".  To Jay though, she was just as intimidating as Darcy, this massive amazonian of a specimen.  Imagine that, an eighth grade girl as this dominating figure standing over him.  "And you should come downstairs and hang out with us, instead of being boring up here with just your video games..."


Emily practically jumped over to the bean bag chair with a huge smile on her face and a curiosity in your eyes.  "I can't believe this!" She practically squealed in excitement.  "You're such a little munchkin I just want to squeeze you!"


Emily bent down towards Jay reaching out with her left hand as if she needed to touch him to believe that he was real.  Darcy was also encroaching on her brother with a smile on her face, while Jay reacted by fleeing.  He rolled backwards out of the bean bag chair and jumped up to his feet before Emily reached him.  He was again reminded exactly how small he was.  As Emily approached he found himself to be about eye level with the lower part of her developing chest, at least not as bad as with his sister whose tits that were completely above his eye level.  In what seemed like Jay's former life he would have looked at Emily as this petite small little thing, but now in addition to her height she probably easily outweighed him too.  Jay figured he should try to play along with their original excuse for talking to him, the pizza, and maybe he could get them to go.


"So just tell me what you want on your pizza and then I can get back to GTA, I'm at a good part."  They didn't seem that interested in pizza as they continued moving towards him.  Jay meanwhile was backing up until he noticed that he backed himself right into the corner.


"You're as small as one of the kids I babysit for." Emily cooed bending down a little bit to bring her face closer to Jay's.  Jay just held his breath a little bit as Emily's hand cupped Jay's chin.  This was so embarrassing.  Her hand was soft and she had a gentle touch, but emotionally she twisted the embarrassment once more with her next comment, "He's in third grade, and he's even more on the shorter side of his class than the taller."


"Get your fun in while you can, I'll be back to my taller self before you know it,"  Jay said, trying to regain some confidence and assert himself at least a little bit in front of these two girls.  He very quickly regretted the way he phrased that once Darcy spoke.


"You know, I do believe you're right."  Darcy said matter-of-factly.  "We should get our fun in while we can.  After all, how many 'little' sisters ever get an opportunity like this."


With that Darcy leaned into Emily's ear and whispered some plan that Jay knew had to be devious based on nothing but the look on both girls' faces.  Emily whispered back and the two both nodded in agreement.  Jay actually began creeping towards the two as he tried to hear what they were whispering.  Emily looked Jay in the eyes, "Oh I think you're going to be thanking us when we're done."


"Thanking you for what?"  Jay asked almost resigned with his fate that something bad was going to happen.  At that moment Emily reached out and grabbed Jay's right arm with both of her hands firmly.  Darcy grabbed his left arm with even more strength.  Jay instinctively began to struggle against the girls, but to his dismay it seemed like he didn't have any chance.  His sister's grip was like a vice, no budge whatsoever.  With Emily it felt like if he could have gotten some leverage he could escape her grasp.  Emily was definitely putting everything she had into keeping her grip on Jay. He could shake her off he thought.  He'll have to get his legs kicking if he wants any chance of escape.  He still had no idea what their intentions were, but they weren't good.


"Easy now, little guy, I wouldn't want to have to punish you in front of Emily."  Darcy spoke putting extra emphasis on the word punishment.  He immediately thought back of his earlier spanking.  For a second Jay did calm down a little bit.  This gave Emily time to re-grip and get a firmer hold on Jay's arm.  "Besides, we're just going to give you a little make over!"


"Darcy NO! Let go!"  He was definitely not going to let these two give him a make over, he began wriggling harder than ever.  He realized that he probably didn't have a choice in the matter.  Either way he continued to struggle against the two as they started dragging him towards Darcy's room.  Instead of him getting any leverage, they were both able to get their whole bodies into their holds.  At one point as he was trying to break their grips, he was just trying to fling his body all around and he found his face slamming right into his sister's left boob.  Just one more humiliation as he was dragged into his younger sister's room by her and the little girl from next door.


Once they got him into Darcy's room they sat Jay down onto a small chair that was seated in front of Darcy's dresser that also had a large mirror on it.  Jay was forced down onto the chair and then to Jay's horror Darcy positioned herself to also sit on the chair, although she would be sitting in the chair backwards, straddling Jay and the chair.  As she came down on top of Jay, he couldn't believe how heavy she felt on his lap.  On top of that, this led to her chest rubbing right into Jay's face.  This meant the more he struggled the more he was actually just being jostled by his sister's boobs.  He couldn't figure out what she was doing until he felt her grab his hands and force them together behind the chair.  Everything about his sister's body dwarfed his.  She was easily able to force his arms in place no matter how hard he tried, even bucking his entire body, he couldn't get her to budge.  She started holding him down with her hips and soon her legs had his whole lower body locked in place as well.  The two girls were already laughing and Jay heard the sound of some duct tape being ripped off.  As soon as he heard the sound he knew what was coming next, and sure enough Emily was taping his hands together behind the chair.  After she bound Jay's hands, Emily grabbed each of Jay's legs and also duct taped those to front legs on the chair.  As soon as Emily finished taping, Darcy stood up in front of the chair looking down at her defeated brother.  


Jay was relieved to have her weight off of his lap, but he also soon realized he had a raging erection and he prayed neither girl noticed.  Luckily his shorts from GAP kids were jean shorts which hid his erection a little better than if they were something like gym shorts.  He knew his sister was growing into a beautiful girl but ewww gross, he never thought of her like that.  And maybe it was just because the girl he was struggling with wasn't really his sister, but this massive wall of feminine beauty that just dominated him.  Those arms that were toned to just seeing a little muscle naturally, the thighs that definitely belonged to someone who did a lot of running and squats.  And where did these tits come from though, damn, was it all just because of how much smaller he was?  Or was he just oblivious since it was in fact his sister?


"There we go Darce, I think he's stuck,"  Emily said holding the roll of duct tape in front of Jay's face.  And sure enough, she was right.  There had to have been several layers of duct tape wrapped around his legs and the chair.  Same went for his arms, which were just duct taped to each other behind the chair.  He tried his hardest to escape but Emily must have used half a roll of duct tape securing him.  He also wasn't flexible enough to bring his arms up over the chair from behind or anything like that.  He couldn't get out.


"You're going to want to calm down Jay.  If you don't keep steady, we might mess up on your cute little face."  Darcy chides Jay.  She then ran a hand through his hair mussing like one might do with a child.  Darcy turned the chair away from the mirror and she then looked to Emily, "Should we start with his eyebrows?"


For nearly the next half hour or so the two girls took turns meticulously working their magic on Jay.  He did eventually settle down and he just accepted his fate, especially once he realized he couldn't free himself from the tape.  He meanwhile was trying to talk the two of them out of it and let him go.  They largely ignored him whenever he spoke, as most of their conversation was about what palette would best compliment his nose or cheekbones, stuff like that.  He was horrified to think of what he looked like and was suddenly very happy that Andrea would not be able to see him tonight.  


"Voila! Now that's a masterpiece!" Darcy exclaimed afterwards and the two stared at Jay with sheepish grins on their faces.  Then they just broke out into a giggle fit. "Alright, I think its time for that pizza."
"OK, you two had your fun, I'll wash my face and then I'll even order the pizza for you."  Jay said.  During the process he realized he would have better luck approaching the two with kindness than with swearing or struggling.  He swallowed his pride and was willing to do whatever it took to get out of this situation.  He thought he was capitulating and surrendering.  He thought it would be Darcy taking a victory lap over her belittled brother, but they actually gave a front of being disinterested in him at the moment.
"Yeah Darcy, I'm starving," Emily agreed with Darcy while completely ignoring Jay.  The two girls gave each other a high five and walked out of the room, leaving Jay duct taped to the chair.  They were just about out of the room before he realized that they were going to leave him behind.


"Hey!! You two can't leave me here! Darcy?! Emily?!"  He pleaded, once again trying struggle out of the duct tape.  They both left without looking back.  He shouted out "D A R C Y!!" 


He kept on shouting their names for a couple of minutes and finally his sister did walk back into the room. She couldn't help but laugh again when she looked at his face covered in makeup.  She turned the chair towards the mirror and Jay saw the girls' handiwork for the first time.  His eyebrows were neatly trimmed down and looked very feminine.  Beyond that he definitely he saw himself with lipstick, blush, eyeliner, the works, and he was horrified.  He was at least happy that despite the shrinking, his face did keep a certain masculinity to it.  It was more of an 18 year old's face than the third grader Emily compared him to.  The makeup just looked ridiculous, but at least he could wash that off, but how long would it take for his eyebrows to grow back into looking like they always did?


"Thanks Darcy, I was beginning to think you were going to leave me taped to this chair all night,"  Jay again, figured it would be better to take the high road and simply act gracious instead of stirring up a fight.  Darcy's smile hadn't left her face yet.


"Oh, I'm not up here to un-tape you."  She said very plainly while she lifted up each of her legs so she could take her socks off.


"Then why did you..." Jay began asking before Darcy cut him off.


"Well, we were trying to watch tv downstairs and we kept on hearing you screaming, so I figured I would just quiet you down."  And with that Darcy took both of her socks and stuffed them into Jay's mouth.  Jay again found himself going from calm to panicked and struggling.  He tried to force the socks out of his mouth with his tongue but found that they were jammed in too deep and had forced his mouth too far.  Darcy patted Jay on the head a couple of times over his now muffled screams, "There, that should do it.


And with that Darcy was bouncing out of the room humming a cheerful tune, clearly proud with herself.  Jay couldn't believe it.  Just this morning she had made him breakfast. Since then, she had taken him over lap and spanked him, and now he was, for all intents and purposes, tied up and gagged.  Darcy knew how to make him feel truly helpless.    


Jay didn't know how long, he had guessed about an hour passed before Darcy and Emily returned to the room.  While they were gone he kept going back and forth between plotting his revenge on Darcy once he returned to his normal height and also just thinking about the type of begging he would do to help make sure she didn't treat him like this again the rest of the week.  His revenge would have to wait, he would need to plead and evoke sympathy for now.  Luckily he didn't need to fake any tears, he had already cried for real while he was in his helpless state.  He must have looked pathetic... but he had forgotten just how pathetic until Emily was the first to speak.  


"awwww, he cried and messed up his mascara"  Emily said while the two walked up to the chair.  Jay had completely forgotten about all of the makeup, he must have looked absolutely ridiculous... correction he looked ridiculous just with the makeup.  Now he looked downright pathetic.  Darcy and Emily were trying to hold in their laughs. 


"Alright shorty, I think you have suffered enough," Darcy said while she took her socks out of his mouth.  She then grabbed the back end of one of her makeup brushes and she used it to poke through the duct tape.  Once she got a tear going it was easy to rip off the rest of the duct tape on his legs and hands.  He was amazed how quickly she was able to free him from the prison that had completely defeated him.  Jay realized that at this point he was holding back real tears as Emily took a wet cloth and wiped the makeup off of his face.  


Emily frowned at the whole situation, "I think we went a little too far Darcy."


"Aww, he's tougher than he looks!  He knows we were just having some fun.  He's had a whole lifetime to pick on me.  Like HE said we should have fun while we can."  Darcy responded to Emily and then gave a little fist bump to Jay's shoulder as if emphasizing his toughness.  Seeing her brother was clearly holding back tears she just brought Jay in for a tight hug.  To Jay it was odd how quickly his mind went from desiring vengeance on his sister to feeling so comforted by being in her embrace.  For that moment anyways he wasn't even embarrassed at how much her body dwarfed his in the embrace.


The two girls did in fact decide that Jay had suffered enough and they offered peace terms of pizza and a movie.  Pizza did sound great to Jay so he was happy to go downstairs with the two girls.  Emily and Darcy forced the conversation to go into topics other than his height as a way to try and cheer him up.  They were gossiping about all sorts of things going on with various different people in the high school.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having Darcy in the high school, the two of them could own that school.  Him at the upper class side of things, and her the under class.  He didn't even finish an entire piece of pizza as he wasn't too hungry but he did end up enjoying the conversation with Darcy and Emily.  One of their common bonds was making fun of Emily's older brother.  It seemed all three could agree on that.  This is when the the topic did return to shrinking as both girls thought that Brian should be the one who needs to shrink.  Jay agreed, the only advantage Brian ever had was height.  He was 6' even, though usually this was something that Jay usually just used to further degrade Brian.  Jay, being the better athlete would always win, and he would always remind Brian of his height advantage to make each defeat seem even more one sided.


Eventually the three settled down to watch a movie.  The girls really wanted to watch Pitch Perfect, how many times did had they seen it anyways?  Jay was getting tired so he didn't even bother arguing.  He took a seat on the couch and found himself next to Emily.  Before too long he felt her cuddling up next to him.  He ended up just falling asleep right there imagining that it was Andrea he was cuddling with.


He woke up when he heard their side door close.  The movie was over and Emily was apparently leaving while he was still asleep.  For the first time since Saturday Jay was the same size as when he fell asleep.  The pill worked.  Darcy walked through the room and announced her intentions of going to bed and she stomped up the stairs.  Jay turned off all of the lights and groggily made it up the stairs too where he instantly fell asleep.


Tuesday - This time when he woke up he realized that the pill did not work... the shrinking must only happen over a long sleep he guessed.  The clothes he wore yesterday no longer fit.  He would have to get in touch with Scientific Evolution, they could fix it.  He read over the materials they had sent him home with and there was one sentence that said the pill sometimes took two days to truly activate the halt.  Damn, he apparently was one of those "in some cases..."  Jay tried to get an idea of how much shorter he was and it appeared as if Dr. Reed's projection of 6 inches per day was still true.  This would put him at 3'5".  That realization tied a knot in his stomach.  


He put on one of his old t-shirts and wore it like a girl wears a night gown.  The shirt went all the way down to his knees.  He wondered about how he ever complained about his old height.  He was now a full two feet shorter than his original height.  He decided it would be best if he just hid in his room.  He knew Darcy was having the volleyball team over this morning and it was probably relatively soon.


Not too long after he made that decision he heard a knock on his door.  Jay was in his bed under his blankets where he expected to stay hidden through most of the day.

"Rise and shine Jay." And with that he heard his door open up.  Jay peaked his head out of his blankets to see his sister entering the room clearly ready for a work out, damn he remembered her plans of having the volleyball team play at their house today.  She had on a white t-shirt for their high school's volleyball team, and a tiny pair of blue soffe shorts that were smaller than probably even any piece of underwear Jay would have worn.  She also had a bag in her hand that Jay couldn't make out.  "I just wanted to see how you were feeling, I know you didn't eat much last night, you hungry?"


"Thanks sis... but... I'm ok, just a little tired, I think I'm going to stay up here for a while."


"Oh come on now! You know what mom thinks about us wasting the day,"  Darcy responded, though like she was one to talk Jay thought.  She was usually the one sleeping until noon all summer.  Volleyball practices definitely had changed that in her anyways.  "Besides... shouldn't we see if the pill worked?"


Jay thought about lying for a second but realized she would eventually figure it out anyways so he just told her, "It didn't.  I shrunk again."

He tried to read her reaction as he broke the news.  She didn't seem shocked at all.  She did give a concerned look while looking into the bag she brought in.  All the while she was walking closer to his bed.  "I was afraid that might end up happening.  That's why I made sure that I got you some extra clothes.  I knew you would be too optimistic to worry about it, but I wanted to be sure I got something for you.  Let's have a look at you, get out of that bed"  
Jay reluctantly peeled off the covers and got out of his bed.  He didn't think it was optimistic, he just thought the pill should do what it said it would.  Did his sister actually get him some extra clothes, it all seemed fishy coming from Darcy but clothes that fit would be a plus anyways.  After all, this will now be the height he was going to be until he got the processed reversed on Friday... he hoped.


He got the first true understanding of his new height once his sister was standing in front of him.  It was one thing to explore his room at a smaller height and his old clothes were the closest reminder to just how incredibly short he was getting, but nothing was like measuring up next to another person.  He was now eye level with the top of Darcy's shorts.  They both stood in shock for a moment letting the new size sink in.  Darcy did nothing to minimize the height difference.  In fact she actually came closer to Jay almost brushing her body right up against her diminutive brother.  She put her hand on the top of his head and then lined it up against her.  Now even the top of his head was now just below her belly button.  

"My poor brother..." She voiced with what seemed like a combination of true sympathy mixed with great amusement.  "...You're pretty much as the same height as my legs."


She turned sideways while looking down at Jay still.  Sure enough her legs stretched all the way up Jay's body. With her hip going all the way up to his eye level.  She even turned backwards a little as if to emphasize that this also meant her ass also came up past his chest.  She turned to face him again and finally crouched down to Jay's level.  As his sister doubled down he couldn't tell if this made him feel better or worse about the height difference.  On one hand he wasn't staring eye to eye with her waist, on the other she just seemed so massive doubling down like this.  She squatted down with her elbows resting on her thighs bringing her face right up to Jay's face.  Even just her head seemed to be absolutely gigantic.  For a moment Jay did almost smile at the thought that he always thought she had a big head.  Almost.  His mind was still racing over his predicament.  Looking at each other eye to eye she tried to encourage, "Don't be sad Jay, I think you'll find that this can be fun.  I'll take great care of you just like you used to take care of me when mom started taking these trips."


"...If you say so."  Jay was still struggling to grapple just how small he was.


"I do say so!"  She said not with any malice or meanness but with enthusiasm.  "So how about you try on the clothes I got you and then we can figure this thing out."  She handed Jay the bag and he looked in seeing a pair of OshKosh B'Gosh overalls with a little star on the center pocket with the letters MVP above it.  Then just a little red tshirt to wear underneath.  She was definitely making him look the part of a toddler.  He still couldn't get a read on Darcy.  Was it intentionally trying to make him look like a little kid or was she genuinely trying to be helpful.  He didn't want to get her in a bad mood, so would at least pretend to be grateful.  

"Thanks so much Darce, I know this isn't easy for you either,"  Jay let the lie fly.  He was definitely sure that she was enjoying the situation and it was more than easy enough for her to see him reduced to this.  "I'll try these on right away."

For a moment both of them just stood there.  Jay was waiting for Darcy to leave before he tried them on, but Darcy was clearly expecting him to just put it on right there.  Darcy was still crouched down eye to eye with her brother and Jay uncomfortably nodded, "Soooo, are you going to let me change?"

"Oh right! ... Sorry."  She pouted at the realization.  Again Jay wasn't sure if she pouted out of embarrassment for not reading the situation, or did she pout because she was hoping to see him finagle his way into the overalls.  She again stood up to her full height directly in front of Jay with her shorts almost brushing up against his nose.  She mussed his hair like she had before, and then she walked out of the room on those long legs.  Jay meanwhile couldn't believe how graceful something so large could look.  Jay thought about it for a moment.  Doing some quick math in his head he realized that based on their current difference, if he was back to the 5'5" height that he was used to, for someone to be that much bigger, as is sister currently was, the person would be over 9 feet tall.  No wonder she seemed to be an amazon.


He put the overalls on and a little red t-shirt.  She had also gotten him some socks and underwear but he decided just to go commando than wear the little kid clothes.  He heard his sister from the hallway, "Do they fit?  Come on out."


Jay opened the door and walked out.  This time Darcy couldn't hold back the laughs as she let out a few giggles,  "I can't believe how cute you are.  The girls are going to flip."


"No way."  Jay shouted, "I'm just going to hide up in my room until they're all gone.


"You have to come out, I told some of the girls they would be meeting my sweet little cousin Joey.  You know, the one Kate met at the mall with Andrea,"  Darcy's smile widened knowing she caught him.  "It was news to me to know I had a new cousin in town, but he has to be staying somewhere I suppose.  Come on 'Joey', let's get you some breakfast"


Jay again started to get the feeling that he wasn't going to get out of this.  He trudged down the stairs following his gigantic sister.  They got into the kitchen and Darcy poured some cereal.  Not quite the expansive breakfast she had made for him yesterday, not that he was hungry anyways.  He took about two spoonfuls and felt full.  He tried to talk Darcy into letting him just hide upstairs.  "Besides wouldn't Kate notice that I'm... er cousin Joey is shorter than when she met him."


"Kate's not coming today silly.  She had just sent me a text asking me to let her know how you grow up."  Darcy said with a wink in-between bites of cereal.  "You only have to hang out at first, once we get started they'll forget all about you."


"Isn't this embarrassing enough?" Jay pleaded.   

"You'll be fine, besides it was your fault.  When Kate texted about you I didn't know what else to say but that Joey was staying with us and Alyssa, Lauren, and Sarah were part of the group text so they know about little Joey.  Besides, its not negotiable.  You're going to see the girls today.


She definitely said that last bit with authority and Jay knew he wouldn't convince her otherwise, despite any number of plausible stories to explain where "little Joey" may have gone to.  It was at that moment that there was a knock on the door.  Through the side door Jay saw Darcy's friend Alyssa already at their house.  Darcy ran over happy to see her friend and she opened the door.  Alyssa walked in wearing an athletic tank top, sports bra underneath that was also clearly visible, and a pear of spandex yoga shorts.  She was half Latina and her tanned legs seemed stretched forever.  She had long curly black hair that was styled.  These volleyball girls, Damn, Jay thought.  He was sitting at their kitchen counter so at least his tinniness wasn't too obvious yet.  After hugging Darcy she looked over to Jay.


"So this is the little guy I heard about, hi little man!"  Alyssa came over and gave Jay a pinch on the cheek.  "What a little cutie, you weren't kidding.  I'm jealous, you guys must have good genes between you, Jay, and now this little guy."

"Don't give Jay too much credit, as is I think you're a couple feet taller than him"  Darcy said looking down to her brother.  Jay was momentarily pretty happy, he knew Lauren liked him, but did Alyssa also like him.  The thought even allowed him to ignore Darcy's jab, which she covered up a second later, "I meant inches, inches taller than him."   


"Nothing wrong with dating a shorter man, especially if he's a cutie like your brother."  She had already taken her eyes off of Jay and was talking with Darcy.

"Enough about my stupid brother, lets go set up the volleyball net in the back yard.  Are you going to be ok in here 'Joey'?" Darcy asked as the two girls walked outside.  

It wasn't long until more girls started showing up and it was more of the same, these tall long legged girls all in great shape.  Nothing wrong with checking them out from afar Jay thought, but he definitely did not want to take the chance that one might recognize him.  Luckily, so far Darcy hadn't really forced me to interact with any of them.  Jay stayed right at the kitchen counter and he was just playing around on the family iPad that was always left in the kitchen.  He figured a little toddler playing a game on an iPad is about as normal as anything could be.  When it was all said and done there were nine girls who were in the back yard talking and laughing.  He was able to see the girls in the back yard through the windows.  They had set up the net and for the most part were just stretching and talking.  And what a site to see Jay thought.  


So far only Alyssa had come into the house, maybe it would stay this way.  Finally he noticed his ex girlfriend Valery arrive and what a smoke show.  Jay thought that he should make an immediate escape to his room, maybe Darcy would forget about him.  He didn't know the other girls too well, but Valery and him had spent a lot of time together over the years... he knew what he should do but once she started stretching with the others his body froze in place.  He remembered a time when one of Valery's friends was reading off the dimensions for Kate Upton and she matched Valery perfectly.  5'10".  38-26-37 and wore a 34D bra... she was the stuff of fiction.  Women weren't supposed to look that good in real life.  Like Kate Upton she also sported this long blond hair and had a face that always seemed so flawless, no matter the situation.  She was wearing a pair of black yoga pants that went down just past her knees and just a teal sports bra.  She could make anything seem sexy, like her just walking towards the house.  Jay froze as he saw this statuesque beauty opening the door.


Valery walked into the kitchen with an empty water bottle.  She walked over to the kitchen sink to fill it up and then she looked over Jay's way.  "Hey there little man, I hear your staying with your cousins."

"Um..."  Jay didn't want to say too much, so far she hadn't really looked long and hard at him.

"Shy? No worries, I'm not going to bite,"  Val said and after filling her water she walked right over to Jay.  She bent down closer to Jay with a smile on her face but once she made eye contact with Jay she froze and her smile vanished in shock.  "....Jay?"