- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay.  June always seems so busy.

 


 

 

"Shy? No worries, I'm not going to bite,"  Valery said and after filling her water she walked right over to Jay.  She bent down closer to Jay with a smile on her face but once she made eye contact with Jay she froze and her smile vanished in shock.  "....Jay?"

At this point the two were staring eye to eye with each other.  Difference being that Jay was sitting up on a stool at his kitchen counter and Val was standing above, him bending down to bring herself to eye level.  As she was bent down Jay was using every ounce of his self control not to look down to the amazing view of her cleavage that she was giving him.  The teal sports bra definitely did not leave much to the imagination, especially when she was leaning down like this.  Each of her tits were bigger than Jay's head he realized.  Jay finally remembered the ability to speak, "... I'm... Jay's cousin, Joey.... we just look alike"

At this point Valery's smile returned to her face and she stood straight up while bringing her hand to her forehead brushing some of those blond locks behind her ear.  Now that she was standing straight up right in front him, she was all the more imposing.  And magnificent.  When she stood up, he went from being eye to eye with her, to staring straight ahead to that teal sports bra.  As before, he summoned all of his will power to keep his eyes locked on hers.  Meanwhile though her chest was close enough he swore he could feel the warmth of her body... or was that just a mixture of his hormones and utter embarrassment washing over his body.   "That's all fine and good for the other girls, but I've met your cousins.  And I spent enough time to know you up and down.  Jay, you shrunk yourself!"

She said it a tone of incredulous mixed with glee.  She was looking up and down at her diminutive ex boyfriend.  Jay was hoping that Valery wouldn't have remembered back to the few holiday gatherings that the two enjoyed with each other.  Unfortunately Jay's family was relatively small and Darcy was the youngest cousin on either side of the family.  He might as well give up the lie, hopefully he can convince Val to keep the secret.  He realized the secret was becoming less and less of a secret between Darcy, Andrea, Emily, and now Valery.  He didn't know what to say though, between the situation itself combined with just how good she looked at the moment, ".... I um"

"You shrunk yourself!"  She repeated, this time not bending, but crouching down bringing her face down to his.  "Why?.... You didn't need to get any shorter.  Hold on this is too good, I'm going to need the whole story, you stay right there shrimp."

Jay was still speechless as Val quickly bounded outside in clear excitement.  Jay wondered if he should just take this moment and run.  Hide somewhere, anywhere.  He definitely didn't need this at the moment.  Val was one of the reasons he went to Scientific Evolution.  He had always thought she dumped him for being too short and now here he was even shorter.  Ridiculously shorter.  Before he had a chance to move, she was already coming back.  He knew what a deer in head lights felt like as Val was walking back towards him.  She apparently told the rest of the girls some excuse to explain that she wouldn't be outside for a little bit.  Jay hoped his sister would be suspicious and come inside to check on him.  This was definitely the first time during this ordeal that he actually hoped to see his sister.

"So just how short are you now?  No, better yet just hop on down."  She spoke with a hint of command in her voice, for a second her hands moved towards him, and he was worried she was just going to grab him but her hands then went to her hips.  Partially from the fear that she might just grab him out of the chair, and partially because it just seemed natural to follow the command of this amazon he hopped down.  Even though Val was taller than Darcy by at least 2-3 inches (if not more) there really wasn't that big of a difference to his perspective.  As with Darcy, his eyes pretty much met the waistline of Val's yoga pants with the top of his head just below her belly button.  Though his sister was in great shape, Val was that and everything more.  Val didn't just have the taut stomach of someone who was in good shape, she had some serious abs.  Her bare stomach showing in itself was almost too much.  Her legs also seemed that much more explosive and dynamic as well.  Val was standing close enough to Jay that as he craned his neck up to her face he had to look past the 34D breasts that seemed even bigger now that they were resting above him.  He could barely see her smiling face looking down to him.  Then Valery performed the same action his sister had earlier this morning, putting her hand on the top of his head and then measuring up against her body, which was followed by a giggle coming from Valery.  She was definitely enjoying the moment, "This is just too funny, you're such a munchkin.  Let's get out of the kitchen, I need all of the details."

"...To where?"  Jay wasn't sure he wanted to go anywhere with Valery.  He was a bit nervous after how easily Emily and Darcy could subdue him.  At the same time there was probably never a time he ever refused Valery so it was unlikely that he was going to start now that she was about twice his size.  Valery smiled at his hesitation, as if he was some cute cautious puppy.

"We don't need to go far, I don't want any of the other girls interrupting us.  We can just go upstairs to your room."

This would not be the first time Val went up to his room, but definitely the first time since they had broken up, and this would be under much different circumstances.  Out of a mixture of fear, uncertainty and lack of any ability to refuse this goddess, Jay followed Valery up to his bedroom.  As Valery led the way Jay was reminded of a lesson learned in Chapter 5, yoga pants are the greatest invention of all time.  The thought made him think of Andrea.  Was Andrea his girlfriend now?  Should he be going up to his bedroom with his ex girlfriend?  Eh, nothing was going to happen anyways, Valery thought he was too short at 5'5", never mind 3'5".  She just wanted to hear the story and probably make fun of his misfortune.  Jay wondered if he even had a choice.  What would Val have done if he refused and tried to stay in the kitchen?  They got into Jay's room and she immediately plopped herself down on his bed.  He meanwhile climbed up onto his computer chair.  It took him a moment but he made it up.  It didn't help that the chair was on wheels, Jay almost felt like he accomplished some difficult task when he got himself up on the chair.  

Jay proceeded to tell Valery most of the story of Scientific Evolution and his original goals.  He definitely didn't mention anything with his sister and for some reason he found himself hiding his time with Andrea as well.  He kept it to the lab, shrinking, and the stupid pill that hadn't worked yet.  He also tried to make it seem like he wanted to grow for sports, not for girls.  He definitely didn't want Valery to think it was because of her.  She was fixated on Jay the entire time, hanging on every word.  She was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning forward as if afraid she might miss some twist in the story.


"I knew it,"  Valery said after Jay wrapped up the tale.  "I actually went to Scientific Evolution too, though so far I have only gotten a consultation."

"You?  What would you ever change about your body.... you're perfect."  Jay said dumbfounded and probably being a little too honest about how he felt about her body.

"Aww thanks schmoopy.  To be honest, I was actually going to get a breast reduction this summer to help me... athletically.  These just get in the way sometimes and besides, its all reverse able... Lucky for you.  But I figured I could reduce them as long as I'm playing sports and then maybe after college or whenever I stop competing, I'll just get them back up to their natural size."  As she talked she had put both her hands on her tits and Jay found himself staring at the two amazing boobs, each being cupped in her hands.  ".... and eyes up here shorty."

"Sorry."  Jay said matter-of-factly without much guilt, either way he wanted to change the subject from her exquisite breasts.  "But yeah, I'll take the pill again today and everything says the height change will stop in 1-2 days of using the pill so then I just have to make it until Friday when they will be able to grow me back.  At this point I don't even care if they get me up to 6' or whatever. 5'5" would be heaven after the week I have had."

"Oh I'm sure it's not all bad."  She reached her left leg towards the computer chair while she spoke, her eyes locked onto Jay and she had a playful smile on her face.  With her foot placed on the leg of the chair she pulled the chair with Jay towards her.  Because of his height, Jay's feet didn't even touch the floor when sitting so he really had no chance of resisting her pull.  Would he have stopped it anyways?  He felt a small amount of relief that he was spared the choice.  Once it was close enough she reached out with her right hand and pulled the chair the rest of the way.  Her hand was just next to him and even that part of her seemed so big to him.  Still sitting on the bed, her legs were now on each side of the chair and Jay felt as if she was practically on top of him.  Her left hand caressed his cheek and then it moved to one of the buckles on his overalls.  "I think we could have a lot of fun with your situation little man."

Jay gulped and found himself frozen in place.  He couldn't speak.  He couldn't move.  Was this really happening?  She unbuckled both of the overall straps and flipped them behind him.  She then reached down with both of her hands and grabbed the bottom of his red t-shirt.  She began pulling it over his head and almost by instinct he raised his arms allowing her to finish the job.  Jay still paralyzed was looking up at Valery as she tossed his shirt aside.  He was now only wearing the overalls that had been unbuckled and his ex girlfriend was staring with what appeared to very hungry eyes, she softly bit her lower lip while investigating Jay's body.

"You did always stay in great shape."  She said as she put a hand on Jay's shoulder.  Her hand then moved over his chest and down his body.  Going down his hip her eyes lit up when she discovered that Jay was going commando, not wearing any underwear.  "Why you naughty little boy."

        
Jay could feel an erection growing even before her hand reached his member.  Jay was almost feeling dizzy as she continued to move her hand slowly down his body, initially going past his cock so she could come back and cup his entire package.  He was completely hard now and still just kind of paralyzed as Val's hand now completely enveloped both his dick and balls, firmly yet gently.  He couldn't believe how small he must seem to her.  

"See, looks like you're already enjoying this situation.  How about we get you the rest of the way out of these overalls."

And with that both of her hand slowly moved towards the overall bottoms that she began pulling down.  Jay found himself just trying to keep his balance on the chair as he was being stripped down.  While she was pulling his bottoms Jay was trying to regain his senses and return to the land of the living.  He thought of Andrea and immediately felt guilty and against his body's desire he knew he needed to stop this with Valery.  

"Andrea!" Jay shouted breathlessly.  "I'm dating Andrea now!  I can't..."

Jay shouted it out, afraid that if he didn't say it quickly he wouldn't find the courage to say it.  Valery didn't seem disappointed by this development and in fact she only smiled down at Jay. 

"Oh don't worry Jay, she doesn't have to know about this.  No one has to know about this.  We're just going to have a little bit of fun"  She had taken Jay's overalls completely off and Jay sat naked on his computer chair, feeling the coolness of the leather cushion against his skin.  After she completed the task she rose out of the bed to her feet.  She was now standing in front of the chair leaning down towards Jay's member once more.  "You know, even though you were always on the short side, comparatively, your cock has always been on the bigger side." She quickly laughed, "Obviously not now, but to scale anyways!"  

Jay found himself backing as far away from Val as possible, even trying to push her hands away.  "Please Val, not like this.  I'm just so..."

"Sexy!" She finished for him.  Both of her hands reached out underneath Jay's armpits and he found himself being lifted completely out of the chair by this gigantic woman.  He couldn't believe this situation.  Here he was, butt naked, still firmly erect and his ex girlfriend was lifting him up into the air.  He remembered now the pheromones that he was warned about by Doctor Reed.  Its probably not so much her being attracted to him, but the chemical imbalance that was occurring.  He went to Scientific Evolution partially to attract Valery and now he had her full attention but not nearly the way he wanted to.  

Valery cooed, "Jay this is just so amazing, but I think we need to even out this equation a little bit."  With that she placed Jay down, though not very far from her.  "Now don't go anywhere"

Valery kicked off her two shoes and then to Jay's excitement and shock Valery began to peel off those yoga pants.  Jay's body was backing away from the titan of a woman , his body quivering.  He had never experienced this mixture of fear, lust, and general awe.  She wiggled out of the yoga pants and tossed them onto Jay's bed.  She was now standing in an odd combo of just her white ankle high socks and her sports bra.  Jay barely noticed as his eyes were now locked in straight ahead towards her sex.  She must have just gotten a Brazilian wax job to start off the summer, of course she did Jay thought.  It was just one more aspect of her that made her seem perfect, Jay was trying to do anything other than just stand there silently staring.

"Valery.... we... can't." Jay decided he should stare straight down towards the ground to try and get his mind off of the stunning visual in front of him.  He definitely had feelings for Andrea he thought, and even though this was his wildest dreams, he knew it was jus the pheromones that was causing Valery to come onto him like this.  Andrea aside, he was also scared that he clearly wouldn't be able to please a woman like this.  Jay had confidence issues with his performance to begin with, he couldn't even think of how disappointed Valery would be.  Looking straight down didn't help much as he saw his erection standing strong, even since Valery let go of it... if anything being picked up and then the visuals of her taking her pants off only strengthened his arousal.  Even while staring straight down he soon saw Valery's sock clad feet enter his vision and he felt her hands on his shoulder once more.  He had literally backed himself into a corner and now Valery was right in front of him.  He dare not look up to the towering beauty, but as she soon as she came in close to him he could smell the wetness emanating from Valery, his nose was fairly close to her sex at this point after all.  He tried to talk but could not find the words.  

In his peripheral vision he saw that Valery was actually coming down to her knees.  Jay finally did look up as he knew she was going to at least be on her knees in front of him, removing her pussy from the proximity of his face.  Even on her knees Jay only came up to Valery's chin, his eyes straight across to her collarbone.  One of Val's hands had slipped behind cupping one of Jay's butt cheeks.  This sent a chill through Jay's body and Valery pushed Jay up against her body with her chest now pressing up against his body.  With her other hand she brought a finger up to Jay's lips as if to shh him.  "Shhhh, just admit that you want this as much as I do.  Don't resist... and even if you try, I'm not sure you can stop me anyways."

She said the last part with a smile and Jay wasn't sure if she was just being playful or if she was serious about forcing herself on him.  He didn't have long to consider the thoughts as she lowered her face down to his and kissed him full on the lips.  Her lips were impossibly big on his and this make out session was extremely one sided.  That said, he could no longer resist as her tongue was now playfully entering his much smaller mouth.  Even her tongue just seemed so much bigger than his own.  Her hair, coming undone from the pony tail seemed to surround Jay in her scent and sexuality.  With her hand on his butt she was holding him even tighter against her body, the warmth from her chest through her bra against his tiny body.  He soon found himself bucking his lower body against her massive frame.  In between kisses he heard her moan out loud and her other hand reached underneath his arm pit and he found himself completely under her control.  While bucking against her, him standing and her on her knees he was actually a little too high to properly enter.  His cock was rubbing against her lower stomach, probably just inches out of position.  

Val must have been having the same frustrations ans Jay noticed that her hands were suddenly gripping him even tighter, on both his butt and under his armpit.  Then for the second time this day he felt his feet lifting off the ground.  This time it was even more shocking.  When she picked him up from the chair he kind of saw in her eyes and by her position that she was going to try and pick him up.  This was something altogether different.  They had been almost gyrating against each other, though she obviously had him under her power, and now suddenly she was picking him off the ground while the bodies continued to press against each other.  She was using the wall partially for extra leverage as she rose to her feet.  She got back up to her full height with Jay in her arms.  One of Val's hands was still cupping his butt, while the other was underneath his armpit.  Her body was also pressing his against the wall to take away some of his weight.  She was moving him around, readjusting his position against her body and in almost an instant he went from kissing her lips to lips he found his face in-between her two very large breasts.  


He then discovered Valery's goal.  She had him positioned just right to bring him inside of her.  He had always felt good about his size down there, and the few times he had sex he very much depended on lube or the girl needed to be extremely wet from foreplay.  Not only was Valery soaking with excitement but her pussy took him all in with ease.  Jay began to concentrate all of his efforts on not sliding out.  Despite the lack of tightness around his cock he couldn't believe how good this felt.  With her motions, his head was constantly banging up against her two tits.  It was almost to the point of them hurting his face, but the pleasure was just too great to worry about that.   He brought his hands to Val's hips as if he was also taking part in the movements going on.  Meanwhile her grip on his shoulder was getting even tighter, also to the point of extreme pain.  Jay wouldn't scream out in pain though, to think that Val was hurting him just by her grip.  She moaned even louder this time.  "Ooooooooh, Jay!"

He felt one of her legs rise up beneath his ass to help keep Jay in the air.  She was moving him more up and down at this point, pumping her body to best enjoy the experience.  Jay didn't last very long as he exploded into his ex girlfriend.  After he ejaculated he quickly slipped out of her but to his surprise Val didn't slow down and she seemed to be enjoying it just as much even without him being inside of her.  He wasn't sure if she felt him come or even if she knew he slipped out.  She continued the same motions and eventually she let out one more moan that was mixed with a very long, loud "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

After exhaling through her last word, at just a whisper she continued, "That was the most amazing sex I have ever had."  Both of her arms wrapped around Jay's diminutive body. His body fell up against her body as she began to slide down to the floor.  She went all the way down to the floor just lying down on Jay's carpet while holding him tightly against her body.  Jay found himself with his face being forced up against her chest once more, resting in between her boobs, her sports bra still on.  The two had each worked up a sweat and he felt the sweat between her cleavage run right onto his face.  Her legs wrapped around his lower body and Jay realized he was completely immobile.  She was breathing heavy and after a moment she finally released her hold on Jay just enough to let him catch his breath.  She looked down at him smiling.

"Wow."  She said staring at the miniature man beside her, affirming her enjoyment again.  She hopped up to her feet leaving Jay lying on the ground.  For a moment Jay got a preview of what it would look like to be really small as from the floor he stared all the way up Val's long legs, that amazing body, all the way up to her smiling face.  She picked up her yoga pants and began walking towards the door.  Jay was still processing just exactly what had happened.  Val peered out the door and seemed satisfied with what she saw.  She looked back to Jay,

"Remember, no one needs to know about this Jay."  And with that she walked out of the room with her pants in her hands, Jay was assuming that she was going to the bathroom.  Jay was still mentally recovering from what had just happened.  He lay there for a couple of minutes after Valery had left.  He didn't know if he should be afraid of Valery or if he should chase after her to get more?  Was that the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to him, or simply put the best thing to ever happen to him?  What about Andrea? Was that cheating or were they not even really going out yet?  Would Valery have even if he had done a better job resisting her?  He got to his feet and realized he should probably clean up too.  He had heard Valery go downstairs so he was alone upstairs.  He took his overalls and his t-shirt into the bathroom with him.  In the mirror he could already tell that he was going to have a big black and blue mark on his shoulder where Valery's hand had squeezed him so tightly.  To his relief it looks like his face did not show any ill effects of the constant slamming against her chest.  He put his clothes back on and again marveled at just how small he was.  It was going to be long couple of days until they can grow him back on Friday.    

Just as he walked out of the bathroom he was immediately ambushed by his sister and her friend Alyssa before he got back to his room.  Both had just run up the stairs.  The two had big goofy grins on their faces and Darcy spoke first.  "Good! There you are!"

"Now that Valery is here we could use another person to even up the two teams.  Right now it would be six on five"  Alyssa added.

Jay's heart sank.  After what he had just been through the last thing he needed was to play volleyball with a bunch of teen girls all nearly twice his height.  Included amongst the girls he definitely didn't want to be out there with Valery so soon after that.  "I'm sorry girls, I'm just not feeling very well today,"

Alyssa giggled, "Certainly a polite little guy."

"Polite, but I think you're just going to have to toughen it out Joey,"  Darcy said emphasizing the name Joey.  "Besides I don't think Jay would like it very much if you were just hanging out in his room.  And since I'm babysitting you, I think I want to be able to keep an eye on you anyways"

"Darce?" Jay pleaded.

"Oh maybe you should just let your cousin rest, we can play six on five.  We have before."

"No, this will be good for him.  Sometimes Joey is just shy in front of other people, especially girls.  After he spends some time hanging out with all of us, he'll be a regular lady's man by the time he's in high school.  Come on cous"  Darcy said while grabbing Jay by the hand.  Jay, resigned to his fate just went along with the two girls who practically pulled him down the stairs.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully the next chapter won't take quite nearly as long.