- Text Size +

Darcy had been enjoying the past several days watching her brother shrink further and further.  When she had eavesdropped on Jay's conversation earlier in the week she quickly determined that this was too good of a situation to waste.  She began trying to figure out exactly how she could maximize her enjoyment of her brother's misfortune.  She didn't want to hurt him or anything, but a healthy dose of some humiliation could serve him well.  They had always had a typical rivalry with one another, but Jay almost always ended up on top.  Athletically he always was able to beat her.  School came so much more natural to him, he never studied or did homework and yet his grades were always better.  He probably didn't realize it, but he was often flaunting his successes to their mom right in front of her.  It has only been recently that Darcy was excelling at anything.  As she continued to grow and work at her athletics she was becoming known for being a top level athlete, though even then it seemed like everyone was always comparing her back to Jay.  Even when she passed him in height, it was almost like he took offense and made sure even more to emphasize anything he did better than Darcy... which was pretty much everything.  

A couple of weeks ago even, being three inches taller than Jay she thought she could show him how far she's come in basketball, but he was still able to dominate the game.  He was still heavier and much stronger, so her three inch advantage seemed pretty insignificant once the game actually started.

Today would be different.  She had practically pulled him to their back yard where they had an in-ground pool on one side and the rest of the backyard was big enough to have a volleyball court set up.  It wasn't anything fancy, just a grass court, though Darcy would come out with some grass paint and spray out the official lines as if they were playing on a regulation indoor court.  

Watching Jay play volleyball at his current size was hilarious.  He was always competitive, Darcy could never take that from him, but seeing him trying to run around and make plays while being waist high to all of these high school girls; he was hopeless.  Darcy put Jay on her team so she could continue to overwhelm him.  It would be too easy to go against him and spike on him, she wanted to make her dominance be so matter of fact that it would seem accidental.  She would take advantage of his competitiveness to belittle him even further.  He was on par with any little kid trying to keep up with their older siblings.  He was moving to the balls with good instinct and doing his best, but after the first few times he failed to even get the ball over the net, Darcy and Alyssa looked to each other and made an unspoken agreement to not give Jay any other opportunities to cost their team points.  For the rest of the game Darcy or Alyssa were jumping into Jay's spot on the court hitting the ball before he got a chance.  For his part Jay did a good job of quickly scattering away from the two much larger players.  

At one point Jay set up directly underneath a ball that was heading right towards him and Alyssa came flying in to make the hit instead.  She underestimated exactly where Jay was and her body just plowed right into him delivering a hard hip check to his upper body.  It was only after Alyssa set the ball for a spike from one of the other girls that Darcy looked back to see her diminutive brother.  He had been completely leveled and was slowly getting up after getting a face full of grass.  He definitely looked a little dazed and Darcy realized that her brother had probably been punished enough.

...For today anyways.  Unlike Jay, Darcy knew why the stop pill hadn't worked so far, and she also knew why it wouldn't stop his shrinking in the next few days either.  She knew this because she had switched the pills.  When Jay took the pill that he thought would halt the shrinking, he was actually just taking a Fish Oil Supplement.  She had the other pills hidden away.  Darcy figured he has the appointment on Friday anyways so they'll just be get him back to growing then.  But for Darcy that meant she got another three days of an incredible shrinking brother.  Assuming the shrinking stays consistent, on Friday morning Jay will be just under 2 feet tall.  If he was embarrassed now, just wait until then.  

 

**********************************************************************************************

 

Jay had just been completely leveled by freight train.... scratch that.  Jay had just been completely leveled by a freshman girl who weighed half of what Jay did at his old height.  He was face down in the grass and he wanted to pick himself up before anyone thought that this teenage girl could hurt him.  Jay thought about it and he actually didn't get too banged up physically, but definitely his pride took a blow.  As he got to his feet he noticed his sister and Alyssa had gotten to either side of him crouching down to match his height.  Alyssa looked mortified,

"I'm soooo sorry! I thought you had backed out of the way and I knew I could get to a perfect position to set the shot.  Please tell me you're ok!" She pleaded with a large apologetic pout.  Her hands came darting towards Jay and he nearly flinched, but she was actually just brushing off some dirt from his outfit.  

"I'm ok"

"Hooray! What a tough guy! Give me five" Alyssa exclaimed!  Her words turned to patronizing but Jay reluctantly gave the girl a high five.  His sister didn't share the same level of concern that Alyssa did but she at least wasn't smiling as she had earlier with some of his other volleyball fails.

"I think you have had enough playing with the "big" people today little Cousin.  How about you head on in, I'm sure Jay won't mind if you play some of his video games. Just no games that are for older boys," Darcy was clearly still enjoying her new position over Jay.  Her acting was also pretty good.  For a second even Jay forgot that he was supposed to be their little cousin Joey, so all of the girls wouldn't know who he was.  

Jay walked into the house with his head held low.  He had never been so athletically humiliated in his life.  Even when he was a little kid, at least then it was an accomplishment to do anything with the bigger kids.  But to go from arguably the best athlete in the school to being dominated by a bunch of girls playing volleyball was definitely another low point.  He had to admit though that the view was impeccable.  He was pretty much surrounded by a forest of long and toned legs.  He stood waist to tummy height on these eleven knockouts.  Valery's body was by far the best, but there really wasn't a bad set of gams in the game.  And watching these amazons move around with such athleticism and grace, as well as power was something he didn't think he could ever forget.  While playing in the game, surrounded by the women his frame of reference did definitely shift.  He was able to forget about being so short, but instead it seemed like they were all just so big and strong.  One issue his perspective gave him, was every now and then he would turn, see a body that was amazing in every way and he would admire her just long enough... until it clicked that he was checking out his sister.       

He went to his room and tried to play video games as a way of forgetting his morning.  Between Valery earlier, and the embarrassment of the volleyball game, he needed a distraction.  He also was trying to get his mind off of the amazing display of athletic beauty that was just out in his back yard.  After a while Jay heard his phone vibrate while still on the nightstand by his bed.  He went over and for the first time this week, even his phone just seemed bigger.  His mom had said he didn't need the bigger Samsung Galaxy and he was starting to think she was right after all.  He swiped the screen and saw it was Andrea, she was home from practice.  He immediately felt guilty about what happened with Valery but pushed it out of his mind as he began exchanging a series of messages back and forth.  Now that practice was over, she was going to work, so wouldn't be around until later.  She joked that when she got out she would kidnap him on her way home, Jay couldn't wait.

Now Jay was again playing the waiting game.  When he was full size it seemed like he was always busy.  Whether it was practice, the gym, hanging out with friends or something.  Now he felt like a prisoner in his own home.  He definitely didn't want to go anywhere near his sister or the other girls.  He wasn't sure if they were still around, but he didn't want to find out.  Eventually though he did need the bathroom.  While shrinking it seemed like he barely ate or drank anything but he constantly had to use the restroom.  He didn't want to see anyone so he was cautious when first leaving his room.  He didn't hear anything so he quickly scampered into the bathroom.  He did his business and went to wash his hands, realizing he was too short to really reach the faucet well.  Luckily in the cabinet underneath the sink was a little stool that Darcy and Jay had used when they were kids.  Another shot to the ego as he pulled it out for the first time in probably twelve years.  He opened the bathroom door and was greeted with another shot to his ego.

He found himself staring directly into the tiniest of pink bikini bottoms.  Jay absolutely froze in front of his massive bikini clad sister.  It was even one of the suits that didn't even really have sides, but instead was tied together leaving most of her hips uncovered with the exception of the small little strings tied in a little knot.  This suit must have been new... or did he just never notice it when he was at his normal size?  As his eyes moved upward he was able to appreciate the toned stomach of his sister.  She would have a six pack if she kept working out the way she was.  Then of course were her perky breasts contained in a pink bikini top.  Atop this statuesque form of beauty though was his sister's goofy face, though even that was starting to seem more mature the smaller he got for some reason.

"Hey squirt, you don't have to hide out up here anymore, all of the girls are gone.  Emily's just going to come over and we're going to sunbathe for a bit and then use the pool.  You're welcome to join us."  Darcy asked, with no malice or teasing in her voice.  Jay's first instinct was that she was up to something.  He often did like to read by the pool, especially after a good workout, but he didn't know if he wanted to be sitting next to his sister while she was looking the way she was looking, and he knew he didn't want to potentially be embarrassed by Emily again.  He was another six inches shorter than the last time she saw him.

"Thanks for the invite, but I'm just going to lay low inside."

"Suit yourself, but if you get bored, you'll know where to find us.  You done in the bathroom?"  Jay nodded in response to her question and then she walked past him and he went back towards his room.  He still couldn't believe it was his sister filling out that bikini.  At about eye level he couldn't help but sneak a peak of her rear end while she passed by, ass cheeks just coming out of each side of the suit.  The top also wasn't all material but came together in a small stringed knot.  Jay again needed more distractions quickly and tried to get into his video games.  He was bored though and time was dragging.    

He kept his phone nearby and every time it buzzed he was hoping it was Andrea.  After a couple of friends texted him to see if he was up for anything or if he would be at the gym at all he stopped getting as excited each time he heard it.  One time it was just his sister saying they were going to be at Emily's next door.  Really? She couldn't just tell him? Lazy.  Finally though he glanced over and saw that Andrea was out of work and could stop by on her way home from work.  They had exchanged enough texts through the day for her to know that he was still shrinking, so she wanted to come over and cheer him up.    

He walked out of his room and traveled downstairs.  Sure enough Darcy was gone and the two weren't even by the pool anymore so they must be at Emily's house.  He was home alone and for a second he felt a fear over that realization, a fear that he hadn't felt since he was younger.  Usually for Jay being home alone was something he looked forward to.  Gave him time to jerk off or just relax without worrying about his sister or anything else.  He was feeling a bit vulnerable.  That feeling did pass once he saw Andrea's car pull into their driveway.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

******

There is more to this story coming, hopefully not with such delays between chapters.  Just hit some major writer's block in all of my endeavors, not just this.  Apologies for typos, I'll go through and clean those up soon.