- Text Size +

When Jay saw Andrea's car pulling into the driveway he ran into the family room and turned the tv on.  He wanted to make it seem casual and not be overly excited by her arrival.  He might be shrinking and becoming more and more dependent on others, but his instincts towards girls his own age was still about trying to play it cool.  If he ever stopped and processed his actions he would probably realize how pointless they were.  The doorbell rang and Jay did his best not to run full speed to the door.  He opened the door and Andrea smiled down to him.  She was still wearing her Subway uniform, a pair of black pants, and black polo with the Subway logo over her left breast and black baseball cap with her hair pulled through the back in a pony tail.  Even her shoes were just a black pair of sneakers.  All of the black really made her blue eyes stand out, and her hair was also a darker more pure black than her uniform.  From Jay's perspective she wasn't noticeably shorter than any of the girls from earlier in the day, though he knew that wasn't true.  She was nearly a foot shorter than Valery and probably close to half a foot shorter than the smallest girl on the volleyball team.  For Jay though, she was another towering beauty as he was about eye level with Andrea's belly button.

"You are just the cutest little guy in the world."  Andrea beamed.  "I just want to pick you up and put you in my pocket."

For a moment Jay thought about being small enough for her to do just that.  With that she crouched down and brought her face equal to his, the smile on her face still there with her eyes glued to Jay, completely fascinated on the diminutive guy in front of her.  He went from really excited to see her, to kind of nervous or anxious in how to approach her.  He fell back to his default play just kept playing it cool.  "Hi Andrea, wanna come inside?"

"Sure, though I can't stay too long, my folks are expecting me home after work."  She followed him inside. He led her into the kitchen since it was the first kind of common area when entering in the house.

"Come on, you can stay for a little bit can't you.  That's the best part of being 18, our parents can't boss us around anymore."

"True, but its still their house, so their rules.  They like having me home early on nights that I have practice or school early in the morning... and with practice that's pretty much every night.  Besides, I had something else in mind anyways..."  Jay knew all too well that being 18 didn't result in immediate independence, he still had many rules that applied to him.  This work trip with his mom being away was much more the exception rather than the normal situation.  Andrea smiled mischievously to Jay as they got into the kitchen.  

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well obviously my parents would never let me bring a boy over, but at your size how hard could it be to sneak you up to my room?  It's not like they're expecting me to sneak some kindergardener into my bedroom"  She said as she held her hand over Jay's head in case he had forgotten how small he was.  "That way we could spend some time together, if you think you could get away with it, even spend the night?"

Jay wasn't sure how well this would work out.  What would Darcy do if she knew where he was, but then again maybe she didn't need to know.  He could just lie and say he was going to see one of his other friends.  Jay was horrified of any of his buddies seeing him so small, but did Darcy know that?  Maybe he should just tell Darcy where he was going and just assume she would keep his trust.  Also what if he shrunk again?  He had all sorts of worries, but while looking up at this fit gymnast towering above, all of those worries vanished.  "Yeah! Let's do it!"

As soon as he said "do it" he immediately returned to being an awkward high school senior and tried to fix his statement, "I didn't mean do it, do it.  I just meant let's go over your place....not to say that we can't.... but just"

Andrea was still smiling at him, holding in a laugh, she bailed him out ending his awkward string of statements "hmmm, I'm sure. But, yay! This is going to be so much fun.  My first girl boy sleepover."  She said while she again bent down to Jay's height.  This time she also reached out and hugged him against her body.  Jay found himself against her once petite frame.  She didn't hug him too tightly and it was over after a second, but Jay definitely enjoyed the embrace.  Much more comforting than Valery or his sister.  To make the hug even more pleasing was Andrea still smelled of fresh baked bread from Subway.

Jay asked for a couple of minutes to grab some stuff, but once he got upstairs he realized he didn't have any other clothes that fit him... especially if he shrunk again.  Speaking of which he better take his pill before he leaves.  He went into the bathroom and took the stop pill with some water.  The pill was becoming harder and harder to get down the smaller he got.  It better work tonight.  He ended up just grabbing his cell phone and the two were off to Andrea's place.  As Jay got to the car, Andrea looked to Jay clearly thinking about something.

"I think you're too short to sit in the front seat.  We don't have any booster seats or anything, but I think it will be safer for you to ride in the back."  Embarrassing, Jay thought.  What made it even more embarrassing was that as Jay thought about it, he knew she was probably right.  He agreed and he climbed into the backseat, behind Andrea.  They made small talk about her day at work and Jay lied about his day saying he just kind of hung out around the house.  He justified his statement as not a total lie.  He hadn't really left his property, that's hanging out around the house.  He just made no mention of his time with Valery or the volleyball game.  When they pulled up to Andrea's house they turned their discussion to how to sneak Jay into the house.

Both of Andrea's parents would be home and Andrea also had two sisters.  There was Jenna, a couple of years older, who was home from college, but she would be at work or at her boyfriend's as usual.  Andrea's other sister was 10, and was probably the biggest wildcard in this operation.  Andrea was confident her parents would be either in the kitchen or the family room allowing the two to quickly run upstairs.  Andrea could change out of her Subway clothes and then go down and greet them to throw off any suspicion.  It wasn't even entirely abnormal for her to go upstairs and change before seeing her parents.  Her little sister Hannah though, she could be just about anywhere.  There was a play/game room in the basement which would be ideal, but if Hannah was in her bedroom it could be trouble.  Andrea's bedroom was adjacent to Hannah's so if she was in there and the door was open it would be impossible to get by.  Jay was also horrified about being spotted by a 10 year old girl who would also be much taller than him at this point.  Jay immediately regretted this plan.

The plan was devised so the two would walk in through the front door and immediately walk up the stairs.  Jay would stop at the top of the stairs while Andrea went ahead.  Andrea would scout and check the situation in her sister's room.  If the coast was clear Andrea would make a cat sound, "meow, meow", and then Jay would run up the rest of the way and get into Andrea's room.  Then they would be all set until the next day. Tomorrow would be easy.  Andrea had early practice but would also be home early, about 11AM.  At that point no one was going to be home so as long as Jay could hold tight alone for about six hours it would be fine.  A night with Andrea was well worth the risk.

Andrea parked the car and the two scurried to the front door of the house.  They opened the door and quickly moved to the stairs.  To act normal Andrea shouted to her parents, "Heeey, I'm home!"  and then continued up the stairs at what Andrea and Jay perceived to be a "normal pace", in reality they were practically running up the stairs.  Andrea put her hand on Jay's head to stop him at the top and then she moved ahead.  A second later Jay heard the "meow, meow," and Jay ran to catch up.  What luck, Hannah must have been downstairs.  Jay looked and saw that the lights were off to Hannah's room and Andrea was leading Jay towards an open door that must have been her room.  Then suddenly Andrea's eyes got real big and Jay heard someone else from behind him.  

"What in the world?"  From the other side of the hallway stood another girl who looked very similar to Andrea.  She was probably a couple of inches taller than Andrea, though not by much.  She had a tiny pair of athletic shorts that revealed her tanned legs very nicely.  She was also just wearing a baggy hooded sweatshirt that read "Stanford" on the front.  Jay froze in his tracks, and then looked pleading to Andrea hoping she had a plan.

"Oh! Hey Jenna, I thought you would be at Greg's house as usual."  Andrea said casually as if there wasn't a three and a half foot tall boy in-between the two sisters.  "Can I tell you a secret in my room?"

As Andrea finished her question she grabbed Jay by the shoulder and practically yanked him into her room.  The room itself was fairly predictable for a senior girl.  She had a twin size bed on one side.  A desk which held her laptop, a printer and a bunch of books.  She had a bureau that showcased several different gymnastics trophies.  There were several posters on the walls of prominent gymnasts (such as Aly Raisman who looks strikingly similar to Andrea.  To be honest my mental image of her goes between Raisman and this fitness girl Kayla Itsines) as well as some posters that contained motivational quotes.  Lots of pictures of her friends were all over the place as well.  Jay didn't have too long to scope out the surroundings as Andrea's sister Jenna followed the two into the room.  After Jenna was in, Andrea shut the door and then looked to Jenna.

"Can you please not tell mom and dad about this?" Andrea pleaded"

"This? What is 'this'? I want to know what this is?"  Jenna asked crouching down and reaching a finger out towards Jay.  Andrea meanwhile stepped in front of Jay as if protecting him from Jenna's reach.  Jay was now behind Andrea's right leg, almost as a little boy would hide behind his mom.    

"I can explain what happened," Jay said, stepping out in front of Andrea's leg.  "Its complicated though so we should all take a seat.

Andrea sat down on her bed while Jenna took the computer chair by the desk.  Jay moved towards the bed and found himself being lifted off the ground.  He found himself sitting on the bed to the left of Andrea.  This in itself was a crazy situation.  Andrea weighed so much more than Jay that the bed forced his body right up against hers.  She put a hand on his left side and actually held him close to her as if the weight disparity wasn't enough to cause him to lean against her.  The three talked for several minutes, with Jay doing most of the talking, usually followed up with a question or two from Jenna, who like so many of the other girls over the past few days couldn't keep her eyes off of him.  Jay remembered to when this first started, how confident he was that he could keep his... condition a secret.  Now here he was, once again trying to explain the embarrassing affair to another beautiful yet intimidatingly large girl.  While they were still talking, the girls' parents called up to them.  Before they responded to their parents, Andrea looked to Jenna, "Jenna? Pleeeeease? Don't tell"

Jenna looked to her sister, back down to Jay, and then back to her sister, "Alright, I won't tell mom and dad that you brought a pet home"

"Thanks Sis!!!"  Andrea jumped off the bed to go hug her sister.  The mattress being freed of Andrea's weight almost shot Jay into the air as well, but in the end just caused him to lose his balance.  Jay wasn't too comfortable with Jenna referring to him as a pet, but he hoped that it was being done in a joking manor, as if she would call that to any boy Andrea brought home... not just the 41" ones.  After the sisters' hug, Andrea called down  "Be right down!"

She thanked Jenna again quietly and Jenna left the room and walked downstairs.  Andrea shut the door and immediately began throwing her Subway uniform off as if Jay wasn't even in the room.  "Sorry Jay, I just have to change real quick so they don't think anything is up."  Jay did not ask for any apologies, nor did he need any.  As he saw this titanic gymnast down to just her red bra and a pair of white panties he couldn't help but stare.  Her chest as he noticed before was on the smaller side, but still perky and more than enough for him at his current size.  Her body showed the hours upon hours of practicing and training for gymnasts.  A defined taut stomach, an ass that could only be achieved through commitment to the gym and legs/hips that could easily overpower Jay.  In a matter of seconds the show was over.  She kept the same bra and underwear on, while just throwing on a long white t-shirt with a pair of black shorts on.  The white shirt was a little on the baggy side with a large black Nike swoosh across the chest.  She got down on her knees in front of the bed that Jay was still seated at.  Even on her knees, while he was sitting on the bed it was clear how much larger she was than him in every way, if not even more clear.  She put both of her hands on his shoulder and smiled, "I'll be back in like five minutes, just need to go fill my parents in on my day and grab some food.  Do you want anything?"

"I'm good, thank you," Jay was still just thinking about his quick 15 second showcase of this beauty.

"Perfect, be right back,"  She give a quick peck on Jay's cheek and she was quickly bounding down the stairs.  This gave Jay a chance to reflect on his circumstances.  His shrinking was really scary when he stopped and thought about it.  The pill was supposed to have stopped it, but here he was, still shrinking.  And while this wasn't the ideal way to find one's self in a girl's room, he was still an eighteen year old boy in this very attractive girl's bedroom and would be spending the night.  Here he was on her expansive bed, even a twin size bed was more than big enough at his scale.  Jay was a little confused about his level of attraction too.  It was embarrassing about his height, how weak he was in relation to how strong he once was.  He was also used to being stronger than most people around him, it was never a question with any girl he was ever with... even with his shorter than average height.  Yet while Jay was battling the insecurities about being the height of a toddler, seeing Andrea and other girls from this size was nothing short of spectacular.  Just watching Andrea quickly hop out of her Subway uniform left him infatuated, but even more than that, he was in awe of the gymnast turned Amazon.  It was at that moment Jay decided the pros outweighed the cons, and he would just worry about the cons tomorrow.

It was still a couple of minutes before Andrea returned so Jay again took out his oversized smart phone.  He texted Darcy that he was going to be out, and he left it at that.  Seconds later he got a response, "Is that a good idea?"  The two exchanged a couple of texts and Andrea did seem concerned.  Concerned... and curious, she definitely knew he wouldn't have gone out with any of his friends on the football team while looking like this.  He tried to have his answers be as vague as possible hoping she would just drop it.  She did, though she saw right through him as she revealed with her final text, "OK have fun with Andrea tonight big bro."  Oh well, Jay thought.  It didn't really matter if she knew where he was.  Jay was confident she wouldn't tell their mom because she would try to leverage this into her getting away with Jay not telling on her at some point.  Its good when they could put aside their battles and join efforts for their mutual benefit.  

Jay started poking around the internet on his phone when Andrea came back in carrying a plate of food.  "Sorry about that, they can definitely get chatty when they don't see me as often.  I told them that I was exhausted and would just be watching some tv up here.  I know you said you were fine, but I'm starving."  With that she grabbed her plate that seemed to be some steamed combination of spinach, broccoli, and some whole grains and lentils.  Something Jay would normally enjoy, especially in training season but he still lacked an appetite.  She put the plate down on the nightstand beside her bed and grabbed her laptop computer off of her desk.  She sat down on the bed, probably about a foot away from where Jay was sitting.  Even still, as her weight pushed down on the bed it urged him closer to the fit gymnastics star.  Jay's thoughts were immediately going a mile a minute.  Should he scoot towards her?  Does she want him to?  God she's hot. 

"You know Ashley from school right? I just started binge watching Game of Thrones on her HBOGo Account and I was thinking maybe you want to watch together?"

Jay had already seen the entire show, but he liked it so he agreed.  He had even since the show came out. read all of the books.  For some reason he immediately blurted out an excited lie as if the truth would hurt her feelings.  "Cool, I've always wanted to watch that show."  He didn't know why he lied, and he wasn't always so nervous around girls, maybe it had something to do with her massive frame towering over him while they were sitting on the bed together.  

"I thought you did watch it?  You brought it up to me once at the gym while you had been talking about it with one of your friends?"

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Jay thought so himself and then tried to cover, "...Yeah, I did... I meant I've always wanted to watch it a second time....with someone... like you?"

"Were you trying to act extra excited just for me?  That's cute."  Andrea was smiling down to Jay whose face had turned to a bright red.  While talking she logged into the HBOGo account and she had started the show.  "I was actually hoping you could help me with some of the things I don't quite understand."

Before they started any episodes the two were going back and forth clarifying certain things about the show and the fictional world.  They were talking in whispers so no one else in the house would hear a random conversation going on in the room.  Jay was still nervous that someone would hear him, but as it turns out Game of Thrones proved to be the ultimate distraction for him.  He apparently could talk about the show seemingly forever... even when there was a gorgeous 18 year old giantess gymnast in the same bed as him.  He quickly stopped worrying about someone else coming into the room.  Jay was so distracted by the conversation he didn't notice that before too long he was directly up against Andrea's body.  She had slowly inched her way towards him.  By the time he realized it, he found that he wasn't nearly as nervous as when she first came into the room and sat down.  They started watching the show and it wasn't long until they were cuddled up on the bed watching the show from her laptop.  She took the first step and stretched out on the bed saying that she wanted to lie down.  As she lay down she also put her right across the right side of Jay's lap and stomach.  At first just resting her hand against Jay's body, but her next move was to hug Jay's body against hers.  They were both lying down on their left sides, each facing the computer screen that was on the edge of the bed, so as she pulled him towards her it was his backside pressing up against her frontside.  He could feel the warmth emanating from her body and he was using every ounce of his willpower to keep his eyes on the laptop.  He felt the back of his head press up against the softness of her chest.  While lying on her left side, her left breast was almost like a pillow supporting Jay's head while her right boob was pressing against him as well.  He tried to survey the area as much as possible without turning towards Andrea and he noticed that while his head was clearly up against her tits, his feet barely made it down to her knees, another reminder of his stature.  With her right hand casually holding him against her body, he did wonder just how much more powerful she was than him at this moment.

Jay couldn't concentrate on the show at all at this point.  In his position he could even hear Andrea's heartbeat during the quieter moments.  When he was first pressed up against her body her heart was at a rapid pace.  After a couple of minutes though it began to slow down and eventually it settled into a fairly regular rhythm.  Jay in the meantime was getting even more anxious and just by lying up against Andrea he was fully erect.  He was just happy that her oversized hand was not up against his member, so at least at the moment she hadn't noticed.  The more Jay thought about it though, maybe he should make sure she notices.  Here he was, in Andrea's bedroom, no adult supervision, no one was going to be coming in since they expected her to just be asleep at this point.  By the time he realized that he should make a move he tilted his head backwards a little and noticed that she was asleep.  No wonder her heart rate had slowed to a normal rate, her breathing had to.  Jay forgot that Andrea also had a full long day, only hers started much earlier in the morning than his.

Jay contemplated the idea of "accidentally" waking Andrea up.  He couldn't believe he was too timid to act while she was awake.  He finally got the courage to turn more towards Andrea's body and he instantly remembered why he wasn't able to act.  She was huge in comparison to him.  Everything about her body exemplified power and strength.... Everything about this girl who to everyone else in the world is a petite 5' tall gymnast.  Sure he could remember times in the gym where people would say something about how she's 'pound for pound the strongest athlete in the school', but it was almost always said in a patronizing fashion since she weighed at most 110 pounds so it wasn't like her lifts were anything close to most of the football players.  Now Jay was able to see just how true that statement was.  While not ripped, every part of her body was toned to perfection.  Jay ultimately couldn't find the courage to wake up this goddess and he would just have to try and fall asleep.  It would take awhile and lot of thinking about non Andrea... non Valery... non any of the girls he saw today based thoughts which was near impossible for him.  It seemed like hours, but Jay was finally able to fall asleep.

Wednesday:

Jay instantly knew that he had once again shrunk.  His bed seemed even larger too.... Her bed that is, he had almost forgotten that he spent the night at Andrea's.  He quickly regained his bearings that in addition to being another six inches shorter, he would be another six inches shorter and still at Andrea's.  Nice, he thought.  But where was she?  Andrea wasn't in the bedroom and he didn't know where she was.  This could be bad, what if someone else comes in and finds him like this.  His brain quickly went from thinking 'nice' to being in a panic.  And today he would be just 35 inches... or in other words he was under three feet tall.  The door opened and Jay dove under the covers in case it was anyone but Andrea.  He heard her giggle and he instantly calmed down.

"Trying to run and hide my little imp?"  Oh great Jay thought, now he got a nickname from a Game of Thrones character.  With that he got out from underneath the blankets.  She was even bigger.  Jay was starting to realize an unsettling thing about losing 6 inches every day.  When he was over five feet and losing six inches it really wasn't that big of a difference in his perspective.  He was just a little shorter.  When you're already down to 41", to lose an additional six inches is an even greater percentage of his total size.  It wasn't so much that he was shorter, everything else was starting to appear just bigger all around.  Andrea was included in that.  "Sorry if I woke you up, I was going to sneak out to practice and let you sleep"

She was still wearing the same things she went to bed in, the black shorts and just a baggy t-shirt, but she remained awe inspiring.  As before Jay found himself struggling with basic human speech.  "...No problem, I like to wake up early anyways... do you have to leave right away?"

"Well, I should... but I've been really good so far this summer.  Maybe if there was a good enough reason, I could be a little bit late just one day"  She said coming over to the bed, her eyes remaining locked on Jay.  As she sat down on the bed just beside him, her weight once again was enough to push his body closer to hers.  Jay was sitting entirely on the bed, with his legs crossed and she sat down next to him with her legs going over the side.  She leaned back on her right arm which landed behind Jay while her left hand reached to his chin.  "I was thinking that last night somebody was going to be a bit... friskier.  Its alright though.  I forgot how different this must be for you.  How much bigger I am than you."

As she talked to him she held Jay's chin in her hand and slowly brought her face down to his level.  With her other arm she was able to pull Jay's body closer to him until there was very little space between the two.  Her voice lowered to a whisper as she continued.  "My little imp.  My incredible shrinking man.  You're all mine, aren't you?"

Jay could only nod at this point and finally she went in for the kiss.  Her lips pushed up against his with much more force than he was expecting and her tongue was soon probing his mouth as well.  Her hand that was cupping his chin was now on his shoulder firmly keeping him in her control.  Jay tried to reciprocate with his own hands.  With his left hand he attempted to go behind her neck, while his right reached for her waist.  Despite the embarrassing size difference, Andrea was gentle with her diminutive partner while having complete control at the same time.  It wasn't too long however before Andrea had moved completely onto the bed and was starting to overwhelm Jay.  He found that he was now completely on his back and Andrea was all over him.  Her lips, her tongue, were completely overmatching Jay's return kiss attempts.  He also found himself surrounded by Andrea's hair coming down on each side of his face, and her scent overwhelming whatever senses Jay had left.  

They made out for what seemed like several more minutes in that same position.  Jay tried to reach down to caress Andrea's chest as was often his first move when making out, but he found it just didn't quite work from his size and angle.  Through the session they kept their clothes on, in a way that seemingly only new young couples can, a certain mystery still in the relationship.  Jay was just doing everything in his power to keep up and keep Andrea pleased.  For him though, there wasn't much he could do as Andrea was in complete control, moving all over him, going from little kisses, deep long kisses, even to giving a little nibble on his lower or upper lip.  At one point she even brought her kisses to Jay's ear while whispering "My little imp."  He was in pure ecstasy and she seemed to be enjoying it just as much.  She finally pulled away, partially out of breath.  She got off the bed and stood to her full height.  She beckoned for him to get off the bed as well, allowing Jay to come off the bed at his own pace.  At first Jay thought she might just yank him off the bed.  "I want to size you up, come here little imp."

Jay didn't wait for any further invitation and he hopped off of the bed.  Andrea let out a squeal of glee when Jay stood toe to toe with her.  For Jay, it was actually a familiar view.  He was now more or less in the same position with Andrea as he was with his sister or Valery.  He found himself face to face.... well that phrase didn't work anymore:  He found himself face to pussy with Andrea.  Her powerful legs meanwhile had to be some sort of ancient Greek statue of an Amazon goddess, they couldn't be real.  Each leg from feet through her hips were as tall as Jay's entirety, barely covered in this tiny pair of shorts.  Each leg was also probably stronger than Jay's entire body.  It was becoming a repetitive thought in his head, but it was just so surreal to see this normally compact tiny gymnast absolutely dominating him in every way.  He looked down to her feet and his eyes slowly climbed back upwards.  At his old height when checking out Andrea it didn't seem like she had an ounce of body fat, but oddly at this size it seemed like she had just a perfect little touch that made for a more feminine form.  That said, those legs couldn't be any more toned.  His eyes continued upwards and he found that he was so close to Andrea he was actually looking up the inside of her shirt.  Her taut stomach toned by hours of working out, her perky breasts contained by the red bra he saw last night.  He was so close to her that he actually couldn't even see her face past her chest and through the top of her t-shirt.  Jay couldn't help himself any longer and he had to embrace his goddess.  He reached up with a hand on each side of Andrea's hips, his arms reaching up to the sides of her stomach. 

While Jay was still in awe she brought a hand to the back of his head and slowly pushed him up against her.  He could already smell her arousal through her shorts that must have built up during their kissing session.  As his face was burrowing up against her, he heard Andrea let out a gasp of delight.  He felt the pressure let up and she was no longer pushing him against her and he noticed her taking her shirt off.  She looked down and as their eyes met in a hungry voice she simply said, "I need you."  Jay could only nod in response.

Andrea took half a step back and stepped out of both of her shorts and underwear at the same time.  Jay took the queue and he got out of his oversized clothes that he was still wearing from yesterday when he was six inches taller.  He was now completely naked and Andrea could see that Jay was fully erect... as he had been since their make out began.  Andrea kept her bra on, but that didn't seem to be an issue at the moment as she stepped closer to Jay once more.  

He was eye level with Andrea's very well groomed sex.  And for the second time in as many days he was with a girl who had just gotten a Brazilian wax job.  With Andrea, Jay assumed it was probably more to do with being a competitive gymnast and always performing in those tiny little leotards, some looking like they're just painted on.  With Valery... Jay assumed it was for being as close to a sexual goddess as possible.  Jay didn't have much time to soak in the view as Andrea's hand was once again on the back of Jay's head.  She pushed Jay's face into her and Jay immediately went to work with his tongue.  Momentarily Jay was worried he wouldn't be able to go deep enough with his tongue to fully pleasure her, but it didn't seem to bother her.  Jay heard her exhale and she now had both hands forcing him against her pussy which was already extremely wet with arousal.  With his head firmly in her control, he at times had no choice but to choke down some of her juices.  He didn't have much experience with going down on a woman but he couldn't imagine it ever being so amazing.  Her smell, her taste, were both just absolutely heavenly.  

Jay was going and back forth between ecstasy and... suffocating.  Jay's concern quickly shifted from if he was going to be able to get her off to the question of 'was she enjoying the moment so much that she much just suffocate him?'  Jay's hands reached around and he grabbed her ass as well as he could, and she began a slow gyration movement that fell into a slow steady rhythm.  His small hands not being able to truly grasp her ass moved more to her hips where it did look like he was at least taking part in controlling her movements though he clearly was not.  

With a gasp from Andrea came another major shift.  He was able to separate from Andrea's sex long enough to get a deep breath of air but then he found himself being slowly forced down to the floor.  She maintained control of her diminutive lover as she lowered to the floor herself.  Ever so briefly Jay was able to get a full glimpse of the situation.  He was naked, lying on Andrea's carpeted (thankfully) floor and she was straddling his body, a leg on each side.  It was only a brief glimpse since almost instantly she was right on top of him.  Before losing his view he could see that at some point she had removed her own bra and had one of her hands massaging her own now bare chest.  He was was then once more being pressed up against the very wet folds of her pussy.  Her thighs were pressed up against the side of his head.  Jay's head was completely locked in place by her legs and yet Andrea was able to keep her full weight from pressing onto her lover.  Jay attempted to reach his arms up to her body but he then found them being restrained by Andrea's legs as well.  Jay realized at this point that she was dominating his entire being with just her legs and her cunt.  Her legs were keeping his arms in place,  while his whole upper body, head included was underneath the pressure of her hips and his act of cunnilingus.  She didn't even need to use her hands which at this point Jay could tell weren't being used to keep him down.  Somehow he felt even less in control with Andrea than he did Valery.  (knowing full well he had zero control in either situation)  

Andrea once more fell into a rhythm now grinding onto Jay's prone body.  Despite the potential of her full weight coming down on top of him, he was actually able to be more comfortable in this position than when they were standing toe to toe and her hands were pressing him against her.  Once he got into the same rhythm he found a chance to breathe in-between probing his tongue as deep into Andrea as he could.    After only about a couple of minutes on the floor position Andrea's thighs suddenly clenched his entire head in a vice grip that was so tight he thought his head was going to explode and just as suddenly her thighs released his head and she raised her hips above Jay's face before rolling to the side of Jay's body.  She laid down next him and he could see that she was as out of breath as he was.  Here he had thought he was the only one getting a workout.

"That.... was.... amazing"  She whispered in-between deep breaths.  She looked down to Jay and a mischievous smirk appeared on her face.  "Oh I'm sorry my imp!  Where are my manners?!  I just had the most amazing experience of my life and I haven't returned the favor"  

Jay followed Andrea's eyes to what she was looking at.  She had just discovered something Jay had been aware of since this endeavor started, he was also amazingly aroused by the situation and he had maintained an erection through the entire ordeal.  She quickly sat up and moved towards Jay.  Before he knew it she had a hand entirely around his penis.  He couldn't help but momentarily feel ashamed to seem so small in that regard.  She just smiled and looked from Jay's dick towards his eyes, she must have known Jay's thoughts since she immediately went to easing his fears, "My, my, even shrinking as fast as you are, you can still deliver some size.  While I love mini Jay, I know I'm going to love full size Jay even more.... But for now I'm going to make sure we explore why they call those mini halloween candies fun sized"

Andrea moved her mouth towards Jay's erection.  He again found himself completely overwhelmed by Andrea's body as she positioned herself to what would normally be a 69 position.  That wasn't going to happen at his size though.  Her hand was now just teasing Jay, cupping his balls, rubbing up his shaft and he could feel her warm breath as her lips were practically touching him.  To make it a 69 however he would be able to continue the oral sex on Andrea, but instead he found that at this size his face just lined up with her midsection, the warmth of her breasts covering his entire torso almost brushing against his face.  She again must have been aware of her weight since besides her tits (which in itself was an amazing feeling) the rest of her body was supporting herself and she was hovering above Jay.  After several more moments of teasing, her tongue finally made contact and Jay was excited he didn't cum right then and there as he momentarily worried would be the case.  She then was able to take his entirety into her mouth with her tongue working up and down his prick.  She was even able to bring his balls into her mouth get her tongue playing with them as well.  He didn't last much longer before exploding into Andrea's mouth.  She barely flinched when he came, easily taking in everything Jay had.