- Text Size +

Misato felt like a hammer was ringing in her head when she woke up in the morning.  As her head burning, she slowly got dressed preparing for the next day of working at NERV, the same as any other.  She then headed towards the shower, in an attempt to chase her headache away.  She stepped into the bathroom, which was awfully wet, and she thought that she’d need Shinji to help clean the bathroom later.  She took a shower, not noticing the smell of the room she was in, and her senses slowly began returning to her.  There was a really, strong, really pleasant smell hanging around the room.  She started to get wet as it overpowered her senses, but she slapped herself as she realized that she needed to get ready for work.  She then noticed that the bathroom was wet, and that most of the floor was covered in… URINE!? 

            She quickly rushed out into the kitchen, noticing that everything was in complete disarray, pictures had fallen over, cans and dishes were strewn on the floor, and absolutely nothing was in the place that it needed to be in.  Most noticeable of all was the giant form of Asuka, stretching out over ten feet across the living room and into the kitchen, her chest rising and falling from the gentle breathing of sleep.  Shinji lay near her tummy, curled up next to her looking like he didn’t have a care in the world.  She just stood their silently, wondering how in the world she didn’t know that the potion worked like that.  Ritsuko had told her that the thing was addictive, and likely it was making Asuka want to grow desperately. 

            “Asuka… Asuka… WAKE UP!” the exasperated Misato screamed at her, at which point the two began to stir. 

“Asuka, can you explain what in the hell is going on!?”

“Oh… Misato, I feel kind of dizzy… I’m going to go get dressed…” she tried to stand up and immediately hit her head on the ceiling, causing plaster to fall from the force of the impact. 

“So… uh… I guess I didn’t know everything about the experiment… why does Ritsuko keep doing this to me!?  Asuka, are you going to say anything for yourself, you completely wrecked my apartment!!!”

            “Why don’t you come here Misato?  I’m sorry about your apartment, but I’m sure I’ll be able to make you feel better.”

            Misato looked at the naked redhead, her hair strewn all about the couch, her body seemingly flaunting all logic.  Her breasts, still proportioned the same as before, easily dwarfed Misato’s own, making them appear tiny in comparison.  Misato had experimented quite a bit in college, and Asuka’s body brought those memories back to her.  She would have killed to make it with a woman like this.  Yet she knew as her guardian, it was wrong… and so was something else.  She was thinking of how to chew out Ritsuko when she noticed that Asuka was slowly stroking her pussy in the living room, right in front of Misato and the still sleeping Shinji.
            “Asuka!  You’re acting like you haven’t done anything!   Come on, you’re going to have to do something to take care of this room!”

            “Wait Misato, just wait for a little bit…”  As Asuka stroked her pussy, Misato noticed a powerful fragrance filling the room again.  Her senses became foggier as Asuka’s smell began to fill Misato, seemingly pour into her body.  Shinji began to stir from his sleep, and fervently climbed on top of Asuka, waiting for her command, his only seeming purpose in life to follow her every desire.  Asuka then grabbed Shinji and placed her next to her foot.

            “Ahh… Shinji, my foot’s just a little bit sweaty, is it okay if you could take care of it?  I know you’ll get something out of it too, as you always do.  Shinji began to fervently lick at her foot, running his tongue all along the sweaty surface.  She curled her foot, forcing into Shinji’s face, making sure he licked everything off of her foot to make it perfectly clean.  Her foot had the perfect scent.  Asuka then brought her foot down to the ground, knocking Shinji down and pinning him under her foot.  Shinji’s penis twitched from the ease with which Asuka dominated him.  She began rubbing her foot up and down Shinji’s entire body, going from his head to his shaft.  She pinched the head of his dick between two of her toes, and began to stroke up and down, bringing him closer and closer to release.  At the same time, she had been using both hands to pleasure herself, one thrusting deep into her cavernous vagina, and the other fondling her nipples.   

            The entire time Misato was watching this incredible spectacle play out before her.  Asuka’s overpowering scent, and the vision of her writhing body was overpowering her common sense, and Misato found herself walking up to Asuka’s breasts.  Her beautiful, quivering breasts.  She looked up to her, as if to ask for permission, and Asuka nodded her head.  Misato then crawled up onto Asuka’s body.

            Asuka was thinking about how the potion seemed to be affecting her sex drive.  Before she hadn’t thought of it that often, but now she seemed to be semiconstantly horny, always wanting other people to explore her immense, and growing, body.  She still knew that she wouldn’t want to stay this size.  She looked at Misato, nibbling at the nipple of a breast which was nearly the size of her face like she was a child, the roles of guardian and child reversed.  As she looked at her, she thought about how she’d want to earn anything by herself, not have it given to her like this.  While Shinji certainly thought about her before, he wasn’t like this… and in a way she liked bickering with him.  She hoped Ritsuko certainly was telling the truth about this experiment, and that she’d somehow be able to return to normal.  She began to feel strange though, as Misato was having an effect on her...  She began to put her arm on the back of Misato’s head, pushing her forward and pressing her into the supple, yielding breastflesh.  At the same time, she jacked off Shinji’s foot harder than she was before, leading him to his next climax.  She was amazed by the effect a single foot could have on him… no she wasn’t, she wasn’t amazed by anything when it came to Shinji at this point.  She knew he had to smell entirely of her foot by now, and laughed to herself thinking of her little idea of Shinji being her “pet.” 

            “”So… Shinji… are you doing okay down there….”

            “Mmmpphh.  Yeeesshh!”

            “Good, I guess my foot’s treating you okay, isn’t it Shinji!.  Well,  the other one’s getting frisky since it’s not getting any attention, do you think you could handle both of them?  Take that!”  And with that she swung her other foot over to Shinji, letting one stay around his crotch, and the other covering his nose and mouth, immersing him fully in the pungent world of her feet.  “My feet must feel really good don’t they little boy.  Little Shinji’s little dicky!”  While she was rubbing his dick she reflected on the fact that it would be shorter than one of her fingers now.  Come to think of it, would anyone have a dick that fits me?  Huh, his little prick is really twitching.  I suppose between my feet and his dick there really is no contest, is there?  Shinji then shuddered and came under her feet, covering the bottom of them in the sticky goop.  Well, Asuka could wait a little while to grow again.  

            “Well it looks like my little feet made your little prick explode little Shinji! 

“Shinji, could you be a good boy and lick my feet clean, I’d really appreciate it.”

Shinji, attempting to regain a bit of clarity, attempted to protest, “But Asuka, I…”

“I mean it Shinji, it’s an order, now get to it!” With that she forced her foot down on him, the sticky liquid nearly caking him to the surface.  Asuka realized that the way Shinji was being, within the next few minutes he’d end up cumming again anyway, so there was plenty of extra to waste.  She pressed harder than before, her powerful leg muscles making it very painful for Shinji under her feet.  He tried his best to lick it off, but this resulted in tickling Asuka.  The force of her giggling caused her feet to move in all directions over Shinji, making it nearly impossible for him to properly lick the semen off, and battering him beneath the moving feet.

Misato grabbed Asuka’s other breast, fondling the left nipple while sucking and nibbling at the right.  She treated the right nipple especially fondly, like it was her lover.  She rubbed her face back and forth among the smooth, slick surface, licking at the sweat which trickled down the redheads’ boobs in her sexual thrall.   Misato thrust her hips into Asuka’s stomach and moaned increasingly rapidly as Misato lost herself in Asuka.  Ritsuko was nothing like this, Misato thought.  She’s able to throw us around with the slightest amount of effort.  God her sweat tastes so good!  She continued to look at the salty rivulets as Misato felt her body beginning to enter the throes of orgasm.  Asuka noticed her chest being coated in fluid as the much older girl came wildly in response to her breast.  She thrust up and down on Asuka’s stomach and chest as she felt her toes tingling in response to Asuka completely overwhelming her senses.  As Asuka continued to fondle herself, she began to treat the other two more roughly as her sexual energy was building, another climax was approaching.  She toyed with Shinji with her feet, sliding his entire body back and forth among the floor, while pressing Misato into her breast to a degree which nearly suffocated her.  Cracks even began forming in the floor of the apartment as she thrusted harder than she did yesterday.  Finally, she felt her orgasm building within her, she pinched her clitoris between two of her fingers and felt her ejaculative fluid rushing out from within her.  With a yell, she cried out and sprayed her fluid out with such force that some of hit the ceiling, it spraying in every direction, forming another massive puddle on the floor.

“Oh… boy… that felt good…” Asuka sighed as she let the other two rest.  “I feel a little parched, I might take a little beer…” and with that she reached toward the case of beer nearby. 

This returned Misato to her senses.  Geez… it seems like Asuka’s smell is able to have a pretty strong effect on people now.  I’m going to kill Ritsuko when I see her again.  At any rate, I can’t let of my beer be drunk!  “Asuka… I paid good money for that beer… I really don’t want you to drink that.

The young giantess stared at her, simply shrugged her shoulders, as if to say well what are you going to do about it?  She hen reached for the beer as she said “Well, Misato, it looks like Shinji came again while he was under my feet, so do you want to see how Ritsuko’s experiment works?”

At that moment she noticed that somehow Shinji had come again, noticing a wet spot on the sole of her foot.  She sighed, thinking of how easily she was able to drive Shinji into sexual bliss.  She reached down to her foot and got a glob of Shinij’s semen on her finger, which she brought to her mouth.  After licking the salty semen, she grabbed for the beer, not caring about what Misato said.  She reached for the four cases of beer, 48 cans in total, and began to pour them one by one down her throat, figuring that she’d stay here all day since even as she was, she wasn’t going to school without any clothes.  Nor could she fit in it… most likely.  She hadn’t tried alcohol before, but she felt like it now.  And Misato and Shinji wouldn’t exactly be able to stop her.  The sensation of growth began in Asuka yet again, causing her head to get closer to the ceiling even though she was sitting flat on the ground.  She was able to consume each can of beer in a single gulp, downing them quickly into her mouth.  Shinji and Misato simply watched in awe as can after can fell to the floor, its contents empty.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.  Misato, not knowing what to do, went to the door and quickly blocked it before asking “Who is it?  We’re ummm… kind of busy right now, so could you maybe come back a little later! 

“Rei.  The teacher instructed me to come since you were not present at school,” Rei responded in her characteristic dull monotone voice. 

“Well… Rei… it’s kind of a bad time right now, so why don’t you come back later”  Suddenly a loud bump was heard as the growing Asuka banged her head on the ceiling, attempting to stretch.

Rei, hearing this loud sound, responded “Are they in danger?”  She quickly forced open the door, even against Misato’s attempts to block it.  The expanding form of Asuka, getting drunk on Misato’s entire supply of beer.  She stared at it blankly, in a manner that wasn’t too uncommon for Rei.  Yet, Rei was very surprised by the odd sight before her.  It seemed to almost trigger memories so something that happened long ago to her, but she didn’t know what it was.  It wouldn’t make sense anyway, nothing had happened to Rei in the past.  She knew that she did not have a past.  At any rate, Asuka being this size was not normal.  This was the source of the loud noise coming from in there. 

“So… Rei… I know this must look odd, but it’s kind of cool, isn’t it.  It’s an experiment Ritsuko was doing.  She said she’d make me an Eva.  Asuka burped loudly enough that Misato had to cover her ears, the beer beginning to have it’s effect on her.  She was beginning to curl up in the kitchen, quickly running out of room as her expanding body tried to test the sturdiness of the ceiling.  “Well… thisss is… tight!  Isn’t it!”  The alcohol was beginning to effect Asuka and she was quickly losing her senses as she kept pouring it down her throat.  I don’t know what the hell is going on… I guess I’ll just keep up with this stupid experiment, won’t I.  This is getting ridiculous though. I might as well enjoy myself at least.  As her now routine growth began to slow towards a stop, she was still consuming the beer, its effect beginning to fully cloud her senses.  Deciding to see how much she could grow and still stay in the apartment like a box, she lied down, occupying most of the kitchen and living room, placing her head next to Rei, who was still standing at the door. (-12 ft)

Rei stared at Asuka intently, not realizing why she was feeling so weird.  Huh, so it appears I have suddenly want to touch my co-pilot all over.  This is not natural.  It must be something to do with that stupid experiment that Ritsuko’s doing?  Why can’t we just ever complete the assigned task and fight the Angel.  Why does stuff like this always happen.  You know what?  I don’t give a fuck.  Let’s just fuck her and go along with it

“What’s the matter Rei.  Not speaking as usual.  Blee~” Asuka stuck her tongue out towards Rei, who immediately began to climb onto her face by pulling on her nose and hair.  Asuka curiously waited as she struggled with pulling herself up onto her tongue, using her red hair as climbing ropes.  At the same time she felt something poking into her asshole.  Oh… it’s Shinji.  Shinji’s trying to poke his tiny dick into my butt.  Of course.  What else could it be?  He didn’t even ask for permission.  Would that qualify as rape?  Can someone a tenth of your size rape you?  Whatever.  Idiot.  He had climbed up to it using the table, which until this point had remained in an intact, even if damaged state.  His prize was swaying above him, the massive cheeks of her butt seemingly to mock Shinji.  Shinji knew he had to reach that place, his already twitching dick had been completely in control of Shinji for the past couple of days.  He knew that arguing with Asuka was wrong now.  If he simply went along with everything she wanted, he would be safe.  The rest of his life would be nothing but a sea of pleasure.  Again, he was thrusting like he would never be able to again, perched entirely on Asuka’s soft butt, lying inbetween the two pale cheeks.  His legs were dangling a little above the floor, and he desperately used his arms to gain purchase on her skin while he thrusted into a hole a little too large for him, still loving the feeling on Asuka’s insides.  Misato, meanwhile, had ended up pinned beneath her boobs, and Asuka, oblivious because of her drunkenness, was crushing her under the pressure of her gigantic body. 

“Ok~ time toooo ride the Asuka!” Rei was mounted on Asuka’s tongue, the slippery, strong muscle serving as both a chair and a penis.  The strong breath flowing all around Rei was extremely warm, causing her to sweat almost instantly.  In fact, with Asuka taking up most of the room, the temperature within it had shot up quite a bit, with the place feeling like a sauna.  For Rei though, the temperature was almost 90 degrees, the air was very low on oxygen, she was constantly being buffeted with the wind from Asuka’s breathing, and the stink of beer was being expelled in the strong wind of Asuka’s exhaling.  However, the curious sexual presence the now gigantic Asuka had made Rei want to still go through with it.  The expanded tongue still appeared to be able to fit inside Rei’s vagina, giving Asuka one new inventive way to have lesbian sex.

“Proceed,” was all Rei said.

“Proceed… proceed… you always talk like that Rei!  But nowwww I think I’ll make you say a bit more than that!”  Asuka always had the elements of a switch deep within.  She loved dominating others, just as she loved people making her theirs (Kaji was often involved in this).  However, one thing was that she always liked it rough.  Sex where people ride each other, struggling for dominance until they were both sweaty and exhausted.  With all the people surrounding her, and with her this size, her switch had truly been flipped.  And there was absolutely no question as to who was dominant here.

“Thenn… we go!”  The drunk Asuka used one hand to position Rei while she forced her tongue deep into her vagina trying to see if she could take all of it.  At the same time she began shaking her butt in all directions, side to side and up and down, in an attempt to see if Shinji could ride the Asuka.  He ended up sort of flopping between the asscheeks, where he was jostled from side to side by their force.  At the same time, she reached under her and roughly retrieved Misato from her chest.  Why don’t you… help me out some down here… She moved Misato down to her clitoris, sticking out two and a half inches out, and pressed Misato forcefully into it.  Misato was no stranger to giving a blowjob, and she began to suck on the substitute penis in earnest, twirling her tongue along the wet surface before forcefully sucking on the whole thing.  This caused Asuka to arch her back and moan loudly, flinging Shinji up a couple of feet in the air, while pressing her tongue even deeper to Rei in response to the stimulation.  It looked like it wouldn’t work, but with some effort, Asuka had been able to force pretty much all of her tongue inside Rei’s vagina, causing a strong response.

“Asuka.  It… it hurts… it hurts well… Asuka… It hurts…”

“Does it hurt Rei?  My doll can’t complain about being hurt, can it?  Well you’re MY doll now Rei.  You don’t have any say~ do you.  I’ll play with my toys how I want to.  You’re dripping wet anyway, you filthy doll… aren’t you.  Hehhe, you can’t see behind my big body, but Shinji’s trying to force his toy prick back in my asshole after I flung him off just now.  You’re all my little dolls right now.”  She then brought her hand back, and roughly pinched Rei’s butt from behind. 

“Eeeep!” Rei suddenly let out a very uncharacteristic squeal.  However, her juices were beginning to stream onto Asuka’s tongue, evidence of the arousal Asuka was generating in her.  What both didn’t know however, was that Rei was also a copilot, and she was also now giving Asuka her sexual fluids.  By a miniscule amount, the tongue inside Rei was beginning to grow, resulting in more of the flesh being jammed inside her.  Misato also felt the same from the shaft she was licking beginning to grow, and not just from arousal.  Shinji was still pumping into her asshole furiously, but Asuka felt a rumbling in her stomach.  She was trying to hold it in but then she realized… for who? Suddenly she let out a fart directly onto Shinji’s dick, the strong force of wind impacting it.  For some reason, the feeling of her toxic gases running along it yet again brought Shinji to the edge, and he began pumping even more furiously in her.  Asuka, in a stage of excitement from having three people pleasuring her at once, clenched her asshole onto Shinji’s dick, able to still clamp down on the tiny prick.  The force of her flesh on his prick was a pleasurable vice grip, the expanding and contracting flesh forcefully massaging it.  She also let out another small fart, knowing that the feel of the warm wind impacting his dick drove him wild.  The girl arched her butt high in the air, forcing Misato to stand up and leaving Shinji grabbing the edges of her asscheeks and planting his face on her lower back so that he could keep pumping into her.  It was at this moment that Shinji began cumming into her yet again, spilling his seed into the asshole of the gigantic girl.  This began the growth yet again in her, yet again, stronger than before.   

“I’m getting BIGGER again.  Every time it *hic* happens, I get MORE BIGGER!  It like… works MORE each time.  Did you know that Rei?  My tongue’s just gonna force more of it into you isn’t it?  You better take it, dolly.  I’m gonna be vwery vwery mad if you don’t…”

The force of the expanding tongue forcing itself into Rei was finally too much, and she began spilling her liquid forcefully, large amounts of cum being absorbed by Asuka’s tongue.  This made her growth rapidly accelerate, and Rei panicked as she noticed that her fleshy pink ride was quickly expanding into something qualifying as a torture device.  Asuka was growing far more rapidly than before, Shinji beginning to be pressed towards the ceiling, and Misato having to stand on her tiptoes to reach the expanding clit, it quickly becoming out of reach.  The room temperature rose further as Asuka took up more in more of it, barely fitting within the confines of the four walls.  However, her growth was not stopping, and it appeared that something would soon have to give.  Groans were coming from the walls, and Shinji was thrown off her as the drunk girl attempted to curl herself up, to see how long she could stay within the room.  Meanwhile, she used both hands to manipulate her Rei doll, just as Misato was bringing her to climax, juices flowing out of her and pooling all along the floor.

“Asuka!  Asuka!  It hurts… it’s too big… it HURTS!  Asuka…”

“My Rei dolly won’t speak back to me, will it?  My tongue’s going to get bigger and bigger and bigger inside you, and you’re going to like it.”

“ASUKA!  It’ll is HURTING me!  ASUKA!”  Deep down, Rei was an extreme masochist, and the growing tongue, its slick surface expanding within her, trying to force her open, turned her on like almost nothing else could.  The blue haired girl shrieked in pleasure and agony as the tongue grew relentlessly within her, showing her no mercy as it wedged itself into every inch of Rei’s insides.  This only aided its further growth as Rei became wet again, and fluid flowed from her insides onto the surface of Asuka’s tongue, where it simply accelerated her incredible growth.  Finally, it looked like there was nowhere else for the gigantic girl to go, as she filled every available area in the room.  In a rare moment of clarity, Shinji leaped out of the way as Asuka thrusted her butt into the wall as her orgasm hit, leaving a gigantic crack in it.  Rei struggled as the appendage in her swelled increasingly large, threatening to split her open.  Misato cursed how tough the walls were as Asuka took every inch of space within them, leaving them pressed between her and the wall. 

“We… *hic* are running out of room in here, aren’t we!  Well, let’s try to curl up some more.  C’mon every one, let’s snuggle up together!”  The room was becoming truly claustrophobic as Shinji found himself becoming stuck to Asuka’s back.  Misato found that her clitoris was becoming the size of a dick, pulsating stronger and stronger with her growth.  Finally, Asuka’s body was in contact with all four walls and the ceiling, and the whole room was vibrating as its demise was nearing.  Finally, her tongue began to slip out of Rei, the muscle no longer finding any purchase within her.  She pulled her tongue out of Rei, who was beginning to appear the size of a large doll, and looked at her with a sly smile, poking her face. 

“Poke~ Poke~.  Let me poke the Rei doll.” 

Pinching her nose tightly Misato shouted “ASUKA, you’re destroying the entire fucking apartment, don’t you think that this is going a bit too far!  I’m going to kill Ritsuko!  Whatever’s going on… this is completely ridiculous!”

“She said she’d make me an Eva… at any rate, maybe I should have found another place to do this at.  Anyway, it looks like you ARE enjoying it, Misato.  I can’t even see you.  Where in the world are you at in all that me.  You should still be teasing my little clitty.  She really liked getting to know you.  She misses you, Misato~”

“It might be an effect your smell has, or some pheromone caused by Ritsuko’s stupid experiment, but if I just hold my nose I am fine!  At any rate, do you think there’s any way NERV would replace my apartment.  This is freaking ridiculous!”

“Mi-Misato… I’m feeling rather uncomfortable back here…”  Shinji, seeing Misato do it, had also pinched his nose in turn to get ahold of himself.  Her skin still feels so damn slick and smooth… NO! I need to worry about getting out of here.  The pressure is getting stronger and stronger… I’m being crushed here!  Shinji was being pressed tightly against the wall by the expanding girl’s body, knocking the wind out of him, and gradually inflicting pain throughout his body.  The firm, unyielding, advancing flesh was gradually closing him in with no escape. 

“Coommeee on… I still am not done yet, whyyyy is everyone quitting.  Damn it!  I’m not done yet.”  The drunk girl’s growth was beginning to slow down, and she still was sexually unsatisfied, trapped in the haze Ritsuko’s concoction was putting her into.  Even as her growth stopped, she was still trapped in the room, not being able to get out of it.

“Well, anyway, you can probably break out the room by now.  Can you get us out of here, anyway?”

“No~ I’m afraid not, little Misato.  Shinji and Rei are going to have to burst me out of here if you want me to get out.”

“Asuka, we don’t have time for this.”

“NO!  You don’t know who’s in charge here, Misato.”  She blew spittle into Rei’s face with that statement, covering even more of her with her saliva.   Her voice was so loud it was painful for the nearby Rei, and her cry echoed repeatedly throughout the room.  Asuka slammed her fist down, shattering a chair into wooden splinters, and leaving more cracks on the floor which was beginning to give away.  “It looks like I’m going to have to show you!”  She reached between her legs and found Misato, grabbing her and forcing her back between her legs to the swollen clit.  She pressed her face against the swollen apparatus.  “COME ON!  You were acting like a complete slut earlier.  You were rubbing your little tongue all around it like your life depended on it!  Can’t you suck on it at least a little?  You were in bliss between my legs, you know it’s where you belong!  I’m not going to do anything for you if you don’t make me feel good.”  With that, she pressed her face even stronger against the clitoris.  Misato’s hand was forced away from her nose in the process, and with her juices flowing all around her, she soon found herself stroking and fondling the clitoris, again, now the size of a fully grown penis.  Wait… could I…  Asuka grabbed Misato again, rolling over and repositioning herself, now basically the size of the room she was in.  Shinji was back to thrusting in her butt, Asuka having left enough clearance that he had again found the oversized hole.  Meanwhile, she roughly jammed Misato onto her clitoris, finding a new way to have sex with a woman.  She stuck Misato’s legs roughly inside her hole, forming a tight fit, making it so that Misato was simultaneously penetrating her and being penetrated.  As the Misato dick pressed into her, Asuka was again approaching an orgasm.  This time she figured she’d be a little gentler though, and just let them play with her amazing body however they wanted.  She continued lapping at the miniature vagina on her Rei doll, loving how her expression changed as her tongue elicited moaning from her. 

Shinji’s thoughts were scrambled as he jammed his dick into Asuka’s oversized backdoor yet again.  He saw Misato nearby, also obsessing over the titanic girl.  His mind was entirely a haze.  I want to make her… I want to make this girl mine.  God, this hole is so tight, even on someone her size.  She always was so forceful, even when she was small.  But she’s just getting bigger and bigger, isn’t she.  Soon I won’t be able to fit in here though, will I?  She’s just getting so goddamn big.  Maybe, maybe she can fit all of me in here someday.  Soon.  I can just be inside her, and forget everything.  Forget everything…  Shinji kept thrusting into her glorious asshole, forgetting everything except the sensations as it expanded and contracted upon his dick.  His entire body ended up horizontal, wedged between her two asscheeks, as her butt was pressed against the wall.  Asuka was almost his entire world now.  Everything was muffled outside of her, the flesh prison he was encased in insulating him from the sound around him.  He could hear gurgling however, and felt a present thump as he was there.  Her bodily processes were all that he sensed, and it felt to Shinji like he was returned to the womb again, completely inside of Asuka.  The only other sound he heard was the flopping sound of his penis sliding in and out of her asshole, and the protests of the wall as her size was still slightly expanding.  Her ass was squeezing his dick with a strong force that showed the true measure of raw sexual power that she had at her new size.  When it contracted, a beautiful, pleasurable vice grip was forcing itself upon his dick.  In the muffled darkness, surrounded by the smell and feel of Asuka, Shinji felt like he was simply a part of her, like he belonged inside her.  She’s waiting for me to come again, to make her bigger.  To make my goddess bigger.  Asuka will be bigger… bigger than anything.  And I will be swallowed up by her.  Inside HER.  Shinji, pumping with abandon, already seemed to be disappearing inside her, his arms at his side and his body rigidly straight so that he could remain in the crack of her butt, the only narrow gap present as the two cheeks were flattened against the groaning wall.

            It’s hilarious how he seems to think I can feel that, Asuka thought.  It feels like a pencil at this point.  It’s sliding back and forth so damn fast.  Shinji’s pretty much lost himself at this point, hasn’t he?  It kinda does turn me on though… I never thought I’d be able to drive anyone that crazy.  I just have a really special ass, don’t I shinjI!  She kept clenching and unclenching her butt, trying to see just how many times she could make Shinji come in one day.  She heard a loud crumpling sound as she shifted, causing an extremely loud crunching sound.  When Asuka looked towards her left, she noticed the remains of the refrigerator, it having been completely crumpled by the force of her thigh pressing against it.  Just how damn much do I weigh.  Wow, that’s so cool.  I really am becoming like an Eva.  Shinji, perhaps because he had come so many times already was taking longer than before, and so she was able to savor her last moments before she burst out of the apartment.  She breathed in and out deeply, the warm breath strewing Rei’s hair about and buffeting her head.  Man!  This is so awesome!  I’m like a portable orgy.  I’ve enslaved three people with barely any effort whatsoever.  It’s kind of weird that Shinji’s managed to go a few minutes without cumming though… wait a second.  The little pervert likes being punished, doesn’t he… and that happened earlier… OH MY GOD!  HAHAHAHA!  I’ve got to do it!  Asuka tried to build it up within her, waiting for the proper time to release her gas.  This was hard as Misato was practically bouncing on her clit-dick now, and Asuka’s juices were pouring, flowing through Misato’s legs to the massive opening.  However, Asuka, her growth still unhalted because of the steady flow of juices coming from Rei, was waiting for the exact moment to unleash what would be the world’s largest fart directly onto Shinji’s waiting dick.  At this point she was having to expend a lot of effort to hold it in maybe the beer did something to me.  But by farting on the third child like this, she could show him who was boss around here.  She knew he’d lap up practically anything she dished out at this point, and she wanted to see the ultimate confirmation of that.  She used her free hand in the meantime to play with the Misato doll, and with each of her fingers now being over a foot long, she was able to easily manipulate the little toy person straddling her.  She liked seeing her miniature boobs bouncing up and down.  It was nothing compared to what she had now, but the motion was mesmerizing, all the same.  The outside of the apartment was becoming visible, as Asuka’s growing body was beginning to completely break that wall down.  All the time she giggled immaturely about the idea of farting on Shinji’s dick, the drunk girl waiting for the best possible moment.  Her gases were building up within her, and it was becoming harder to hold in, but she still was waiting for the best possible moment.  Eventually, she figured it was finally time to get out of this apartment, and she decided to let out what she had been building up.  With a noise which reverberated throughout the entire apartment, the hot gust of wind was unleashed upon Shinji’s dick, nearly popping it out of her asshole.  The sound and force was so loud that it felt like the entire apartment was vibrating from it.  Shinji let out a loud cry at this point, and his entire body was tingling as he yet again began pouring his seed into her, signaling the end of Misato’s apartment.  This caused Asuka to bite into Rei, nearly piercing her skin, and with a quiet moan she began releasing her fluids into Asuka’s mouth.  Misato’s body shivered in ecstasy all over, and she clenched Asuka’s clit with all of her strength at the same moment that her legs where being battered, Asuka erupting as she came.  During all of this, Asuka had not ceased her long fart.  Although it had died down, a steady gust of warm wind was still flowing onto Shinji’s dick, drawing out the length of his orgasm as he fervently wished to be in the same place his seed was spilling.  Pump after pump of goopy semen deposited itself into Asuka yet again, seemingly unbelievably.  He was surrounded by her sweat, her skin, her smell. As far as he was concerned, he was already entirely inside of her.  Entirely at home.  He began to feel himself being pressed up against the wall, even while he was inside of her asscrack, and the whole room began to shake violently.  Sunlight streamed in as the front wall began to collapse entirely, Misato finding room to move her legs even within Asuka’s cavernous vagina.  The lower half of her body was being covered in sticky liquid as several gallons of it spilled out of the writing Asuka.  As she continued to move in the throes of orgasm, the other walls began to fall apart as well, no longer being able to take the pounding from the swelling teen girl.  To Misato, the makeshift dick she was riding was still only three inches long, yet it was thick enough that it felt like she was actually riding one.  Asuka licked Rei all over her body, a solid foot of tongue now able to cover all of her head at once.  Saliva was dripping from her body, having had every square inch completely explored by the pink muscle.  Rei was still pouring her liquid into Asuka, just as Shinji was, their orgasms appearing to last an unnatural length of time.  The wall behind Shinji collapsed fully, but it didn’t matter.  He was still wedged in the same place he was before, pumping furiously, still trying to expel any last bit of ejaculate that he could, desperate to help the sweaty, writing teenage girl grow more.  Finally, his orgasm ceased, and he simply lay there, exhausted and feeling as if he had been drained of all of the fluid in his body.  The entire floor was covered with another source of liquid.  Asuka’s own ejaculation had resulted in a pool of cum several inches deep covering all of the room, its smell mixing with that of her gases, everything bathed in her scent.  Even as Misato was thrusting against her, she was wading in the pool of Asuka’s release.  Cans, pieces of furniture, all sorts of debris floated through it even as the pool grew deeper.  She had conquered Misato’s apartment entirely, everything had been marked, defiled, taken by her growing, demanding, powerful, majestic body.  The bratty teenage girl was now going to use her tight, slim body to destroy Misato’s apartment entirely.

“OK!  Everyone, hang on!  We’re going to get out of here now!   Everyone watch the ascent of Asuka Langley Soryu!”  Using one hand Asuka steadied Misato, and with another she grunted as she was barely able to get it around her back.  Eventually, finding Shinji, she used it to steady him.  Finally, she pulled on Rei with her tongue, drawing her legs inside of her mouth.  Finally, with everyone in place, Asuka gingerly began to stand up.  With her head pushing on the ceiling, it didn’t stand a chance, and it immediately crumpled against the force of the still expanding girl.  Hearing moaning and banging throughout the day, at first the other occupants of the apartments thought that it was nothing.  However, they began running out en masse when the volume reached the fever pitch it was at now, knowing that something was wrong.  The people outside the apartments were greeted by an incredible sight, as a mass of red hair surfaced above the roof of the apartment complex.  Just as suddenly, however, it disappeared from sight.  Asuka had fallen down to the first floor, her weight too much for the apartment to take.  Misato yelped as the hand she was steadied against lurched suddenly, and almost fell 15 feet from Asuka’s pink, pulsing sex when this happened.  As she stretched to her full height, she noticed she could still see over the roof of the apartment complex.  Her growth, while still proceeding, was noticeably slower than before.  She sighed, and crashed through the last of the walls to step fully outside of the apartment complex.  Asuka was now a true giant, the sun was shining off of her skin, and her hair was glowing fiercely red in its strong glow.  Everyone around her was staring at the giant, who was gingerly placing the other members of her orgy down on the ground next to her.  Shinji was stunned with amazement at just how large she had gotten, her feet now stretching three feet in length.  The naked girl’s breasts were still slick with sweat, each one of them now weighing at over one hundred pounds.

“Hi everyone!  It’s just Asuka!  I’ve had a bit of a growth spurt as you can see.  Don’t worry though, it’s not over yet.”  She said this enthusiastically while swishing her hair around her head and forming the victory symbol with her fingers.  As far as she was concerned, the ascent of Asuka Langley Soryu had only just began.