- Text Size +

Clare

Clare absently chewed at her lip. Waiting was the worst. Part of her was excited to participate in the hunt, but on the other hand, she was concerned someone else would find Jack first. With only nine women participating there would be plenty of targets to go around. In total there were 54 prey on the field today, 51 males and 3 females. The vast majority of them were members of Halston’s conclave or attached affiliates.

The set up was circular, similar in size to the floor of a sports arena. The area in the middle was shrouded in darkness, to a height of about four feet. None of the women scattered around the edge of the darkness knew the lay of the land, what to expect from the environment.

Of all the other participants hovering at the edge of the blackness, the one Clare was more concerned about was Serah. The white haired woman with frosty blue eyes was a merciless predator with uncanny instincts in locating and dealing with prey. She did not see the tiny humans as people, just prey. She contemplated the others. Emilie was voracious but not nearly as skilled as Serah, and would undoubtedly team up with Lyssa. Selene would savor the hunt, taking her time to enjoy playing with the prey she came across. Vanessa seemed somewhere between Serah and Selene. Playful, but ruthless.

She worried about her younger sister, standing in the distance absently swirling a strand of hair in her fingers. Her first hunt. Clare hoped she wouldn’t get too caught up in the lust of the hunt. If she was and Clarice found Jack, he would be lost, she would devour him. The hunt was intoxicating, a sensory overload.

If Angela or Angelica got to Jack first, there was a chance.

Clare had possessed Jack for a fortnight, where would he hide, she wondered, what had she learned about his habits?

Waiting was the worst.

The veil shrouding the town lifted, the hunt had begun. The layout was fairly flat, desert like climate. A paved highway ran through the center of a small cluster of commercial buildings, most two story, a single building stood four. To the north of the main street, there was what appeared to be a school and sports field and a church. A white water tower maybe three feet in height stood on the south side of the town. A mobile home trailer park and several house rounded out the building around the tiny town.

From where she stood, the ‘town’ was maybe sixty feet distant. She could see small figures scurrying in the streets, but they were too far away to be able to identify. She felt the surge of adrenalin course through her body, a hunt always fired the blood.

Other women quickly engaged, hoping to take advantage and catch easy prey too stunned by the situation or too foolish to be left in open.  It didn’t take very many strides to cover the distance between the edge of the environment and the town. Several of the prey were outside on the street and scattered as the giantesses closed in from virtually every direction. Chaos ensued as the tiny people attempted to flee. Some stood, benumbed to the surreal events unfolding, most others sought refuge in various buildings about town.

Game on

The moment the darkness had lifted, Jack ran at the nearest building, the general store across from the post office. There was no way in hell he wanted to get caught in the open. Closing the door behind him, he huddled down against the side wall and peered out through the big front window of the store. People still seemed to be running every which way. The door opened and slammed as someone else ran into the general store. A young man of maybe twenty stood there eyes scanning for a place to hide. Jack yelled, “Get behind the counter!” The kid just looked at Jack. Jack pointed. “Behind the counter!” The kid either ignored Jack’s direction, or ignored it and just stood there.

He could feel the ground tremble and the sound of many sets of footfalls drawing closer. He watched as people rushed toward the post office then suddenly there was a giant foot clad in an enormous white and pink running shoe in the edge of his vision near the end of the street. Looking up as a shadow fell across the window, he saw a dark haired woman looking down on the post office. Another giantess appeared in his line of sight, a blonde Jack didn’t know. The two women exchanged glances. Crouching down, the blonde reached for the edge of the post office roof and literally peeled it off, as easily as one might open the vacuum seal on a coffee can. The panicking figure of a man emerged through the door into the street, stumbling before sprawling hard on the pavement near the foot. From his concealment, Jack held his breath. The man looked toward Jack, eyes imploring and though Jack did not recognize the other he tried to encourage him to move

“Aha!” exclaimed the brunette, voice exultant, stepping over the building and crouching down.

The man rolled over, raising his hands over his head as if to fend off the hand of the dark haired giantess. Quickly and effortlessly she gathered him up. Her free hand plucked at the flimsy clothing and stripped him bare as she rose to standing. Holding him to eye level, she seemed to evaluate him, a smile tugging at her generous lips. With a quick motion, she clenched her fist. The tiny form screamed before being silenced by a sickening crunch. Lifting the broken but still living form to her lovely face, she sucked him into her mouth feet first, the head vanishing with a small popping sound. Smiling, she tilted her head back and swallowed. The small bob of her laryngeal prominence marked the passage of the tiny man down her esophagus. Lowering her head, she immediately began scanning in the post office for more prey.

The blonde paused a moment, looking in Jack’s direction before throwing the ruined roof away.

Jack’s heart thundered in his chest. He was just getting ready to move, when something inside the roofless post office caught the blonde’s attention. Reaching into the building she lifted a squirming figure aloft. Jack could hear feminine screams as the figure vanished from view beyond the awning of the general store.

The brunette tore off the upper portion of the building adjacent to the post office, the town bank. The front doors flew open and four figures erupted from the building. The dark haired woman stepped over the building with her left foot to block an avenue of escape, but one tiny figure was fleeter than she expected and her giant pink and white running shoe came down on top of the running man. The blonde reached out and gathered two in the same hand, while the brunette caught the last one. Prizes in hand, the blonde strode away. The brunette divested her catch of clothing, immobilized her prey then devoured it. Looking back into the bank, she curled her fingers around the large steel safe. With little effort she hefted it aloft and gently shook it. A smile touched her full lips. The metal yielded easily to her strength as she tore the vault door off and casually tossed it away. Inside the giant safe, two men huddled together. Upending the vault, the two men tumbled into her palm. Looking once more into it, she cast it in the same direction as the vault door and examined the bounty in her hand. Over the sounds of carnage, Jack could hear them yelling and screaming and then they were gone. When she walked away, Jack could see the pulpy remnants of the unfortunate who had been crushed beneath her shoe.

Beyond the line of buildings on the opposite side of the street, he caught a glimpse of Angela, her blue streaked hair tied back into a pony tail, dressed in tight shorts and halter, she seemed to be actively looking for something, him maybe he wondered, and for a moment, he actually thought he’d made eye contact, but instead she turned and vanished from his line of sight.

Suddenly there was a tremendous grinding and tearing and the sound of wood cracking. The entire upper floor of the general store was torn away, large pieces of debris and broken floor joists fell back into the store, narrowly missing the kid, but striking and toppling several shelving units. The line of shelves next to Jack toppled toward him nearly pinning him against the wall, but caught on the wall instead, spilling family sized cereal boxes down on him providing him a place of concealment a few short feet from where the kid stood rooted to the spot, eyes wide, mouth agape. Directly overhead, a face appeared, looking down into the wreckage that had been the store. She was incredibly beautiful. Long dark haired framed her lovely face. Eyes, the color of violet sunset, smiled down upon the kid.

The young suit clad man gazed at up her in rapt wonder, in awe of her dimension and the feeling her proximity had on him. He felt so small and vulnerable before her majestic beauty. His whole life he had had power over others, wealth and privilege allowing him to compel others to do his bidding. Now here he stood bereft of will, a moth before a roaring bonfire.

“What’s your name little one?” she asked, leaning so close her face was only scant inches from his tiny frame, the distance much greater from his diminutive perspective.

“William,” he answered, “William Halston.”

 “My name is Selene,” she replied with a whisper, as if her voice might overpower him.

Jack felt her warm breath as she exhaled into the store.

She seemed to study William a moment before saying, “I want you to remove your clothing for me William,” her voice seductive.

When he failed to move or respond, she nudged him gently with her index finger.

“Sorry,” he said, returned to the moment.

“I want you to remove your clothes for me,” she repeated.

He nodded. Removing his jacket he folded it neatly and laid it on the still intact counter. Next was tie and shirt, which he also folded before placing it on top of his suit jacket. Pants, shoes and socks followed, then finally underwear until he stood naked before her.

“Good,” she said, “you are handsome young man.” William was in good shape, leanly muscled. She moved her head from side to side to evaluate him. She rewarded him with a nod of approval. “Very nice. Now, I want you to raise your hands over your head for me,” she directed. He elevated his hands as instructed. Shifting her knees, she re-positioned herself until her mouth was directly over his head. Reaching into the store and pushing a couple of overturned shelves out of the way, she placed her left thumb over the front of his feet before parting her lips and slowly lowering her mouth down over top of him until he vanished from sight. Once her mouth touched her thumb, she closed her lips around him and leisurely drew her mouth back up over his body, her lips moulding themselves to the contours of his tiny body in the process until his upright arms were once again exposed. Though the pressure was firm, her thumb prevented him from coming up off the ground. She grinned. Transfixed by what was happening, William made no effort to move. His whole body was coated in her saliva. He found the whole experience very erotic and his youthful body responded accordingly. Seeing his reaction, she leaned in again and lowered her mouth over him and drew her lips back up, his hands still in her mouth before she descended upon him once more. On the seventh down stroke, she stopped when her lips were at his thighs, she withdrew her thumb and leaned back onto her knees. From his hiding place, Jack watched in absolute silence as she tilted her head back. Legs still protruding from her mouth, she made a soft delighted sound and William vanished. A moment later, her head was looking back into the remains of the store. He didn’t know if she had seen him, sensed him, or if she was just searching. He was sure she could hear the sound of his heart pounding of his chest.

“There!” he heard an unknown female voice call, and Selene’s head turned sharply before she pushed herself up and moved out of his view.