- Text Size +

Clare

From her point of view, Clare witnessed the destruction of the eastern end of the town as Emilie and Lyssa dismantled the post office and bank, devouring all of the prey they found. She watched as Selene, on hands and knees, approached the general store and the intimate play she had before consuming her catch. She didn’t know how Jack was dressed and given the chaos at the beginning of the hunt she wasn’t sure he hadn’t been captured.

“There!” Vanessa cried out, pointing at the group of half a dozen people bolting out from the back of the café that was situated between Duke’s Hardware and Litten’s Feed Shop.

She didn’t think she saw Jack in the group, but she did see Vanessa and Serah pounce on the fleeing figures. The group’s attempt to scatter proved futile and within moments all were gone.

Clarice was down low on hands and knees, peering through the windows of the four story hotel in the hopes of catching a glimpse of Jack.

Vanessa, having finished off her share of the fleeing café people, stepped over the café and knelt down in front of the hotel, legs astride the building on the north side of the street. Sweeping her hand down the exterior of the four story hotel, she pulled down much of the front wall. Dragging the debris and the green neon sign to the ground, the interior of several rooms were now exposed.

A figure suddenly ran out the back of the hotel and stopped dead in his tracks exactly where Clarice was kneeling. The tiny man locked eyes with the young woman. She frowned. Turning, he got three steps back toward the hotel before she nimbly plucked him up off the ground.

Bringing her little captive, firmly pinned in her huge but delicate fingers, she asked, “Where’s Jack?”

Though her squirmed vigorously, her grip was unyielding, far too secure for him to move let alone break.

“Where’s Jack?” she demanded, tightening her grip to emphasize her urgency.

“I don’t know any Jack, please lady,” replied the wee man breathlessly.

Frustrated, Clarice growled. She studied the man a moment, contemplating whether or not to swallow him.

Rearing back on her knees, butt on her feet, she tucked him into the left side of her sport bra, pinning him between spandex and her smooth breast flesh.

Thomas Edwards

Thomas Edwards, huddled behind the reception desk on the bottom floor of the hotel. Covering his ears at the sound of carnage as the front of the hotel was demolished. When natural light spilled in, he peeked over the edge of the reception desk only to see Vanessa with her face to the ground looking directly at him. Pink tongue tucked into the corner of her mouth. “Mmm, what do we have here?” she asked, delighted by the discovery.

Like a deer in headlights, he froze.

Pulling back, she reached in with her hand she pulled away the reception desk, then again back in and found her tiny trembling prize. Raising herself to standing, she twisted the terrified lawyer so that as he dangled he was facing her.

“Please…” he begged, urinating in his own pants. She held him further out and frowned.

“Please, I have money anything, I’m begging you please,” he sobbed.

She took several steps away from the town and crouching down, she set him on the ground.

Vanessa frown deepened. “Take off your soiled clothing,” she instructed. Still blubbering, he complied until he was standing naked.

“Stop crying,” she encouraged, offering him an empathetic smile.

He sniffled hard, trying to staunch the flow of tears. Dropping to his knees, he supplicated before her, before crawling on hands and knees, face to the ground, and reaching out to touch the toe of her shoe.

She looked down at the pathetic little creature clinging to her and contemplated choices. Should she just step on him, eat him, or use him later to bring pleasure to herself as her end of hunt finale. So far as she knew, there was still plenty of prey around and probably better suited for those end of hunt designs. Making up her mind, she picked up the lawyer by his ribs and placed him in her mouth. A quick movement of her tongue and he was in her throat squirming against her esophagus all the way down.

Jack be nimble…

Jack knew he could not remain hidden under cereal boxes forever. Pushing the boxes away from him, he climbed out from under the shelving unit. Still partially hidden, he peered around. He saw Clare in the distance and the blonde from the post office. There was a white haired woman between him and Clare. At the western end of town, Angelica was sifting through the remains of the local beauty salon adjacent to the hotel.

Moving cautiously through the rubble, he ducked into the relatively intact feed store beside the general store. The giant redhead stepped over the building and began dismantling the front of the hotel. He watched surreptitiously as she dragged the lawyer out before standing and vanishing from view. He caught a sudden glimpse of Clarice behind the hotel pivoting quickly to help Angelica as commotion erupted in that area. A foot in a white athletic shoe appeared and thundered to the ground in front of the feed shop, rattling the glass and startling Jack. He tried to peer up to see who was attached to the foot, but the angle was too steep and all he saw was a smooth leg to the knee.

“We’re all going to die here,” whispered a male voice from somewhere behind Jack. He turned to look but saw no one.

“Not me pal,” he replied. Getting up, he bolted out the door, using the shoe to cover his passage and the commotion to draw attention, he crossed the street and slipped into the bar beside the hotel.

“Jesus H. Christ!” hissed a man hidden under a table near the counter.

Jack ignored him, crossing the floor and passing through the hanging half doors. He continued through the kitchen, down the back hall to the heavy door at the rear of the bar. Crates of empty bottles lined the walls to either side of the door. He pressed his ear to the windowless door hoping to hear if there were any sounds beyond.  By his estimation, he should be very close to Clarice. Opening the door slowly, he tried to peak outside, when the door was suddenly pulled from his grip, and torn completely out of its frame.

Selene was there on her knees, ebullient smile on her face, “Hello handsome,” she said.

Surprised by her unexpected appearance, he lurched backwards, stumbling into some of the boxes of empties and falling. Twisting as he fell, he landed on his hands and took off like a sprinter from starting blocks back through the kitchen and into the bar. “Run!” he yelled.

Like a spurred horse, the man dressed in what looked like swat clothes, burst through the front door of the bar two steps ahead of Jack. The man headed straight into the street, while Jack used the door jamb to shift his momentum to the left. He caught sight of a shadow moving over him as he nimbly scaled the debris pile in front of the hotel. Diving forward into an open room on the first floor, he landed with a roll and ran out of the room into the hallway. Leaning against the wall, he sucked in several big breaths as his heart pounded. From somewhere very close by, there was a tremendous rending sound and the whole building shook.