- Text Size +

Lineage

Jack awoke, feeling refreshed and invigorated. Opening his eyes, he found himself lying on top of a piece of fabric, silky, like a handkerchief. Sitting up, he realized he was naked. “Crap,” he mumbled before taking stock of where he was. The room was dimly lit, cavernous, filled with books and like some study or private library. He was lying in the middle of a blotter on a large ornate desk. Sudden movement drew his attention as Clarissa leaned forward in her high backed chair and put her elbows on the desk.

“You are Jack Dalton,” she said, a statement not a question, voice seductive and alluring, the stuff to fuel masculine fantasy, wide beautiful smile on her lovely face.

He nodded blankly.

“How are you here?” she asked.

He looked around. “Poor lifestyle choices?” he quipped. She frowned slightly. Clearing his throat, “I’m not sure where here is, last thing I remember was splashing down in a toilet bowl,” he replied.

She strummed the blood red nails of the fingers of her left hand against the desk top and fixed him with a stern look. She passed her right hand in front of him.

The sigil on his arm glowed white. “Where did you get that?” she asked, pointing at the luminescent mark. He looked down and appeared surprised by the mark.

“I dreamed I got a tattoo,” he replied with a shrug, still looking at the mark.

“A dream? Tell me of this dream, I am keen to hear it,” she instructed, lowering her right hand to the desk. Now he was between her hands.

“It was right after me and Clarice were, you know,” he started.

“You were with Clarice?” she clarified.

He nodded. “On her birthday.”

“On her birthday?”

He nodded again.

Clarissa leaned back in her chair and nodded. “You claimed her maidenhead,” she murmured, mind linking the information. Her lips curled into a devilish smile. “Then what?” she asked.

“Then I fell asleep,” he started.

“Passed out,” she interjected.

“Passed out, fell asleep, same thing. Anyway, then I had this dream,” he advised, relaying the specifics to her.

 “Did you see the artist?”

“Yes, young guy, dark hair, like mine but longer, bout my height. He talked about rocket fuel and fledgling goddesses and a match or some such. Said this was his first tattoo,” answered Jack.

“So, let me see if I understand the sequence of events. While in your current situation, you and Clarice shared some intimate time, where you deflowered her,” she began.

“Yeah, like that was all me, I deflowered her,” he said, then he smiled. “I did make her put on her ‘O’ face though.”

“While still inside my daughter?”

“Yes,” he said with a wink.

“So you were basking in the afterglow of your encounter and Garth shows up and provides you with a sigil of protection.”

“I don’t know any Garth, the guy looked like a kid, never said his name, but he did talk about blood and sex magic.”

Clarissa smiled. It was the kind of smile that made Jack shudder.

Another woman appeared in the periphery of his vision. Though gigantic, she appeared shorter than Clarissa and very slender. She possessed long dark hair, board straight, and a pale complexion. Her eyes are what captivated him, they were completely black, no iris or white, just black orbs. He shuddered.

“To understand or unravel the sigil, I think the solution seems pretty straight forward, remove the arm,” said the smaller dark haired lady with black soulless eyes.

“Whoa just a moment there sweetheart,” Jack protested holding his hands up in her direction.

Stepping closer, she tilted her head, fixed her black eyes on him and smiled, “I cannot recall the last time one has called me sweetheart.”

The smile froze Jack’s blood to the bone. Not one given to fits of fear, he was now very afraid.

“Stop Destiny, you’ll scare the poor boy half to death,” said a soft mellifluous voice from somewhere behind. The smaller dark haired woman released him from her gaze, looked over him and smiled.

“Angel, it is good to see you,” commented Destiny warmly.

Jack turned to look at the woman called Angel. At once he saw the resemblance of this woman and the twins Angela and Angelica and knew this must be their mother. He wanted to make a wisecrack but found he had no voice, he was overawed by her presence. She smiled warmly at him. “Hello Jack,” she greeted, soft blue eyes mesmerizing him. He babbled something incoherent by way of response.

A soft chuckle from elsewhere in the room jarred him back to reality. He turned, eyes lingering on Angel a moment longer before he espied another woman. She was a stunning brunette with wavy long chestnut colored hair. Her eyes were a moss green, flecked with light brown possessed of a wisdom that made her seem more mature than she looked. She was modestly attired in a light blouse and dark slacks.

She smiled at Jack, “Tera,” she said, introducing herself.

“Bwah,” he replied.

“There is some resemblance,” commented Angel.

“A dalliance?” asked Tera, looking at Jack

“Perchance,” commented Destiny, leaning in closer to appraise his features.

“That would explain why he might risk the sigil to prevent us from discovering the consanguineal bond,” added Clarissa.

Angel reached out to Jack with her right hand and touched him lightly on his head with her index finger. Smiling, she said, “Perhaps you should sleep little one.”

Jack and Abbie

Jack awoke with a start. He was on the kitchen table at Clare’s mother’s house. Clare and Clarice were there along with the twins. Angelica looked down at him. “Are you okay?” she asked.

“I dreamed about being caught in a giant spider web,” he answered with a shudder.

“What happened?” asked Clare.

“Woke up on your mom’s desk, there were other women there,” he paused, pointed at the twins, your mom was there. A creepy chick named Destiny and another woman named Tera.” He looked at the women around the table and asked, “Where’s Abbie?”

Angela turned to look somewhere away from the table, “Abbie,” she called.

The slender daughter of Samuel Halston walked into view. “Hi Jack,” she said greeting him with a warm smile and a wave of her hand. He smiled back and let out a sigh of relief.

“They called Destiny the spider. She may have visited you in your dream,” Clarice provided.

“A real charmer that one,” he remarked sardonically.

“I was concerned, they said you were dead,” said Abbie.

He smiled, “Tales of my demise are greatly exaggerated. I see you have done well for yourself,” he commented, leaning forward to look down her body and back up to her face.

“They said they found some talent in me and are willing to teach me to harness my abilities,” she answered. “I wanted to say thank you for your words of comfort while we were, you know,” she added, flicking a glance in Angelica’s direction.

He smiled broadly, “No worries darling.”

“And…” she began, looking somewhat sheepish.

“And what?” he asked.

“This is hard for me to say,” she said.

“Given our peculiar history, I’m sure whatever it is, I’ll be okay,” he reassured.

She hesitated. “I’ve never been with a man,” she blurted.

He let out a sigh and chuckled. “It’s okay, I’ve never been with a man either.”

She smiled at the jest. “I don’t know how to begin. Angelica said she would help me, but…”

“Oh,” he said, grasping the direction the conversation was headed.

 

“My mother has said for your cooperation in this liaison, you will be restored,” Clare informed, a slight frown on her face.

Jack ignored her. Looking up at Abbie he walked toward her. “Is this what you want?” he asked.

She looked away and blushed.

“Alright then,” he said, looking at the others around the table.

“Shall we get started?” asked Angelica.

Abbie nodded. Angelica reached her hand down and he climbed into her palm. She smiled at Abbie and took her hand before walking to Clare’s bedroom. Once there, she set Jack down upon the bed and smiled at Abbie.

Abbie returned the smile and began to disrobe. She seemed shy, turning slightly as more of her naked flesh was exposed. Slender built, she possessed small pert breasts crowned with small pink nipples. Her golden blonde pubic hair had been trimmed.

“There is nothing to be ashamed of, you are a very beautiful young lady,” reassured Angelica

 “I‘m not sure what to do,” she said, quasi-embarrassed.

“It’s ok, let me show you,” whispered Angelica, stepping forward and caressing Abbie’s breasts. She kissed Abbie on the mouth. Jack watched as Angelica expertly aroused Abbie and teased her senses. Reaching down she picked Jack up and guided Abbie down onto the bed. Angelica arranged Jack so his legs were secure in her mouth, while his top half protruded from between her lips. Leaning in close, Angelica brought her face close to Abbie’s. The smaller blonde woman, gently kissed Jack’s torso with her lips before opening her mouth to touch him with the tip of her tongue. Angelica lowered him into Abbie’s mouth until the women’s lips touched, then they shared a kiss. Angelica pulled back, Jack still held firmly in her lips. Shifting downward, she traced the aureoles of Abbie’s breasts with him.

Setting Jack on his feet atop Abbie’s neat pubic hair, “Remember, once he’s in there, he won’t be able to breathe for long, I’ll leave the rest for you two,” Angelica said, herself a little breathless. Rising, she left the room.

Turning, Jack scaled down her slippery sodden swollen pussy, trying to steady himself as she bucked against the sensation.

Reaching down she helped by parting her outer labia and tilting her pelvis to allow him access. Pushing his arms inside her, he felt her other hand gather him by the feet and begin inserting him inside her. He encounter the resistance, but the membrane seemed to yield much easily than with Clarice and there was very little blood. The mark on his arm seemed to flare and provide flashes of light as the muscular folds of Abbie’s femininity undulated and moved around him. Trying to twist himself into to position, he began to stimulate her in earnest, kneading caressing all of her most sensitive places. He could feel her body begin to tense, her juices flowing copiously. Relentlessly he continued to pleasure her until she finally she experience orgasm. Convulsion after convulsion rocked her slender body. He was too small and weak to fight against the power of her vagina as it held him fast.

Jack felt his reality shift. Opening his eyes, he found himself seated in a cabaret type bar at a leather bound booth along the wall. Also seated at the table was the same youthful man who had tattooed him in the dream. Everything appeared to be normal sized, including him.

“You’re not one for learning are you?” asked the young man, shaking his head.

“Yeah, this one is all on me, I shrink myself down so I can explore random vaginas,” quipped Jack sarcastically.

The young guy let out a long breath and leaned back against the booth. “I suppose,” he conceded.

“Is your name Garth?” Jack asked.

The youth sat forward and suddenly fixed Jack with a penetrating gaze. “Where did you hear that name?” he asked, rolling an empty beer glass in his hands.

“Clarissa,” he replied.

“The goddess herself,” he replied.

“Say what now?” asked Jack, eyes widening.

“Clarissa, she’s a goddess or whatever you kooky kids are calling divine beings these days, and you, my impulsive little friend have been spelunking her daughters.”

“What?” Jack asked, trying make sense of the information.

Garth shook his head. Climbing out of the booth, he walked to the front door. Trying to open it, the door would not budge. He burst out laughing,

“You ok there pal?” asked Jack.

“Looks like the hens have caught themselves a fox,” he said with a smile. “No way Clarissa lays a trap this clever all by herself,” he commented, looking around the bar as if seeing it for the first time. “Very impressive,” he complimented. Walking back to Jack he said, “Let me guess, aside from Clarissa, probably Angel and Tera. Am I right?”

“I have no clue what you’re talking about, but I did see those women before the one called Angel put me to sleep. There was another broad there named Destiny, creepy black eyes,” Jack replied.

“Oh,” replied the youth, dropping back into the booth. “The Spider, I usually don’t try and mess around with her much, not a whole lot of ha ha in her.”

“Indeed,” replied Clarissa, walking into the bar from the door Garth had previously tried, she too proportional to the environment.

“Well done,” complimented Garth with a big grin on his face as he genuflected toward her.

“I can’t take all the credit,” she conceded modestly.

Garth shook his head. “What about the lad here?”

“He gets a free pass,” she advised, “for now.”

“And me?” he asked.

She smiled wickedly. “We have had a long time to prepare for this moment.”

He smiled back, “Me too,” he replied, a little cocky.

“Jack honey, you’re free to go,” she said, extending her arm toward the door but keeping her eyes locked on Garth.

“You and I will be in touch,” Garth said, offering his hand. Jack gave it a good shake.

Getting out of the booth, he paused beside Clarissa, a few inches taller than she. “Another time,” he said smoothly.

She paused, then smiled. “Perhaps,” she replied. “Now go, before I change my mind.”

He walked to the door, pausing a moment to look back, but both Clarissa and Garth were already gone. Stepping through the door, he was blinded by light.

End game

Jack awoke in his own bed, the room was bathed in sunlight and everything in his room had been cleaned. He was full sized. Closing his eyes, he lay on his back and tucked his hands under his head, luxuriating in the comfortable feeling of the warm sheets.

“Finally,” said a voice he recognized, Clarice. “I thought you were going to sleep forever, you know you snore?”

He cracked his eyes and looked to the door. Clarice was leaning against the jamb, Hair pulled back, sunglasses on her head. She was wearing tight white halter top, cut extremely low and bright red snug looking shorts.

“So I’ve heard. What brings you to my humble abode?” he asked, rolling onto his side and propping himself up on his elbow.

“I figured since you already slept with me, you should probably take me out for some food,” she answered with a grin.

“I was all the way inside you and I was almost your food,” he quipped, a smile on his own face.

“Same thing,” she replied with a mock shrug.

“What about Clare and the others?” he asked.

“Aren’t I enough for you?” she asked, eyes demure and innocent as she walked into the room and plopped on the end of his bed.

He snorted. “That’s not it, I just don’t want to get caught up in some sort of spat between girls that shrink and eat people.”

She laughed. “Relax, we’ve already reached an accord. We’ve decided we will share you, not just Clare, Angela, Angelica, and Abbie, but the others in our circle as well. Once Clarissa granted you freedom after the hunt, we got together to discuss an appropriate strategy to share you. You’ve certainly left an impression on Selene, she said you and she had unfinished business. I just got here first because this is where I figured mother would send you once she released you and besides I don’t think any of the others know where you live yet,” she supplied.

“What do you mean share?” he asked.

“Sharing is when multiple interests have equal access to a limited resource, you,” she answered with an eye roll. “The only one you might worry about is Hilde,” she said, “She was not part of the discussion.”

“I still owe her a beat down,” he murmured. “What about the rest, what am I going to be on some type of schedule or something?”

“No, just when opportunity arrives, we’ll all be like friends with benefits,” she grinned, “The benefits will be you.”

“Is your mother really a goddess?”

“Bah,” she said dismissively, “there are so many titles. I did tell you I was a princess though,” she added with a tilt of her head and a smile.

“What if I say no?” he inquired.

“We will shrink you again anyway and then just take turns,” she offered, holding the thumb and forefinger of her right hand a few inches apart.

“No more shrinking,” he said, shaking an index finger of his own at her.

She extended her lower lip in an exaggerated pout.

“Your mother said so,” he cautioned with a mock stern face.

Climbing on top of him, she pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips. Grinning wickedly down at him, she said, “And we both know I always do what she tells me too.”

“Chicks,” he mumbled.

Her green eyes danced with mischief.