- Text Size +

Arvin

Arvin opened his eyes, taking a moment to focus. He was lying on his back in a featureless square room, maybe ten feet by ten feet, it was dim inside, faint light seeping in all around where the polished wooden floor and wall met. In the gloom, he could see neither door nor window. Odd, he thought as he lifted himself to standing.

Somewhere outside the room, he could hear something, movement maybe, he couldn’t be sure as he pressed his ear to the wall. It smelled like cardboard. He was startled when the wall started moving upward. He stepped back and covered his eyes as light spilled in.

Blinking a few times, he froze, trying to fathom the messages his brain was receiving from his eyes. From his vantage point, he was looking up at a gigantic seated woman, sitting on a chair, all ladylike in a blouse and a skirt, legs to the side, knees together, except she was positively huge. She leaned forward. She was a gorgeous broad, librarian type, blonde hair pulled back, glasses. It had been his experience this type of chick once she let her hair down was a freak in the sack. He just couldn’t understand how she was so impossibly massive.

Keeping eye contact for a moment, he looked around. Realization dawned on him as he took stock of the surroundings, she wasn’t super tall. Instead, he was incredibly tiny. He felt like a child’s toy standing atop a coffee table in a massive living room.

“Well fuck me,” he said aloud, bringing his eyes back to hers and shaking his head.

“Mr. Traynor, my name is Hildegarde,” she introduced, no mercy in her oddly golden colored eyes.

Arvin smiled broadly. “Coincidentally enough, I was hoping you and I would meet, though I can’t say I anticipated these particular circumstances,” he said warmly.

“Clarice will be fine, in case you were concerned for her wellbeing,” Hilde advised.

He nodded. “Pretty little girl that one,” he said.

“Why did you shoot her?” Hilde asked.

“I thought it might convey the seriousness of my desire to get information out of Jack. I could’ve shot him, but that stubborn sonofabitch would never have talked,” he explained, looking down and taking stock of his nakedness.

She nodded. “For your sake, let me explain the particulars of your situation. You have been reduced to your current diminutive size by means beyond your need to understand. There is no hope of escape, or restoration to your former size at present. Cooperate with me and our time will be brief. False bravado, given your insignificance will not be tolerated,” she said, extending her right arm forward and knocking him to the ground flat on his back. Using her index and middle fingers, she used them to straddle his chest, pressing down firmly on both of his upper arm muscles and pinning him painfully to the table. He grimaced, teeth clenched, the pressure of her fingers bringing bruises to his biceps immediately. “Do you understand?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said through his teeth. “No bullshit, got it.”

Removing her fingers, she placed her hands back on her lap. “Good,” she said.

“What happened to Cyrus?” he asked, examining his upper arms, dark purple and extremely sore.

“Mr. Traynor, I am the one asking questions, you are simply to answer them,” she advised.

“This whole thing is just because I wanted to know where he was,” he explained. “That’s all.”

An amused smile touched her lips. “For what good it will do you, or peace of mind you might receive, Cyrus and his crew are all by this time dead and gone. They were shrunken down like you are now, hunted, captured and consumed,” she replied directly, “Then expelled.”

“Consumed? Like eaten?” he asked, face a stoic mask

“Swallowed,” she corrected.

He shook his head. “I’m a self-acknowledged bastard, but even to me that seems pretty cold,” he commented. “Funny kind of, but cold.”

She smiled. “I am pleased you are amused. Let us proceed. Other than yourself, who else in your little syndicate might come sniffing about as a result of Cyrus’s fate?” she inquired.

“I’m assuming you got everybody in the room, so probably no one else,” he confessed, nodding to himself. “The outfit might send in a couple of others when I don’t turn up or make a drop, but I’m not sure if they’ll be able to track it back to you.”

“So let’s talk about your organization shall we,” she said. “I want to know everything you know.”

He chuckled. “You go through this spiel with Jack?”

“Mr. Dalton was questioned yes,” she answered. Bending to her side, she set her purse on the table and withdrew her leather manicure case. Setting the purse on the ground, she opened the case. “He thought he might take his life rather than talk, but he failed to realize just how impotent and powerless he was. You’re welcome to try, but I can promise the result will be the same.”

Arvin nodded, eyeballing the now oversized nail clippers tucked into a leather loop inside the case. He looked back up at her and laughed. “Fucking Jack has got a set on him, I’ll give him that. I always admired that. So what is it you want to know?”

“Everything,” she said.

He smiled. “So if I cooperate, what happens when we’re done? Eaten? Swallowed, sorry.”

“Your ultimate fate lies in the hands of the young lady you shot. She is young and unpredictable, so I can’t say for sure what she may decide,” she answered honestly. “It will depend on her disposition.”

He nodded. Pointing to the tools, “Those for me if I don’t talk?”

“More for intimidation,” she said. “If you are going to be particularly resistant to my questions, I will probably just bite off a limb. There is something to be said about a little one wishing to cooperate when they are watching their arm or leg being chewed up.”

He frowned. “I played a lot of cards in my day, you can learn a lot by watching somebody’s face. I don’t for a minute think you’re bluffing, but I want some assurances for my cooperation.”

“The only assurance I can extend to you is that if you do not cooperate, your suffering will be beyond anything you might possibly imagine. The same talents that have allowed me to render you thus can be used to ensure you do not die until I permit it,” she said forthrightly.

“Right then,” he replied, the gravity of the situation seeping into his head.

She smiled, a polite smile.

Suddenly he laughed. “At least I now understand how two little girls got the drop on the Hammer.”

“Shall we begin?” she asked. He nodded.

Jack and Selene

Selene plucked Jack off the table and nestled him between her substantial globes.

“Don’t bounce around too much, your boulders could do me some harm,” he cautioned, able to drape an arm onto the inner slopes of each of her breasts.

“Like this is my first time. Please,” she said sarcastically.

Exiting Hilde’s house, she climbed back into her car. She carefully brought the seatbelt over to make sure he wasn’t constrained.

“What happens if you have an accident? I’ll get crushed between your titties and the airbag,” he answered his own question.

“Then you better hope I don’t have an accident then,” she said, starting the car and clicking on the headlights.

“So what’s Snowball’s story?” he asked, squirming a little against her smooth flesh.

“Snowball?” she asked.

“The white haired chick with the rattlesnake disposition,” he clarified.

“Oh, you mean Serah,” she said.

“Sure, Serah. She took Jimmy. Made a point of making sure I saw her take him, even when I tried to vouch for him,” he said.

Selene shrugged.

“Am I ever going to see him again?” he asked.

Selene pursed her lips. “Maybe, but probably not,” she replied glumly.

“That’s not right,” he stated. “So what’s up her ass anyway?” he asked.

“It’s long story,” she responded, ruminating.

He looked from side to side. “Yeah, well given the circumstances, let’s just say I got time,” he countered acerbically.

She chuckled. “It’s a love triangle that went wrong, that’s really about it,” she informed.

“You spin a compelling yarn,” he replied facetiously, “And long, you almost lost me there a couple of times, but I think I was able to follow the winding narrative.”

Again she chuckled softly. “Handsome and a smart ass. I’m going to have some fun trying to see if I can humble you, just a little,” she said.

He made a dismissive sound with his mouth as she brought the car in front of a tall building. Turning into the ramp that led to underground parking the steel curtain barring entry began to rise. Once it had cleared the roof height of her car, she drove the car inside. Circling down deeper into the parkade, there were several high end cars parked in the lot near what appeared to be an opening for an elevator. She pulled the Vanquish to a stop amidst a couple of Lambo’s, a Ferrari, amongst others. Checking herself in the vanity mirror behind the visor, she smiled.

“You live here?” he asked, still trying to check out the fancy rides as she climbed out of the car and crossed the cement to the elevator.

“No,” she replied, breast flesh moving around him with each step she took. Pressing the elevator button, she waited, tapping her foot impatiently.

“What are we doing here then?” he asked, elevator doors opening.

“You’ll see,” she said, stepping inside the elevator. She took out a key and put it into a slot in the elevator’s keypad. Suddenly the elevator began to descend.

Jack frowned, “We going down?”

She smiled. “Rest assured, at some point tonight I’m sure you will be,” she replied with a soft chuckle, amused at her innuendo.

When the door opened, there was a single long hallway straight ahead, one door to the left, a double set of doors forty feet distant at the end of the hall. He could hear the rhythmic boom of bass and techno beats coming from beyond the double set of doors. There was a nicely attired woman waiting at the door.

“Hi Selene,” said the woman, welcoming smile on her face, as Selene walked down the hall.

Selene smiled and nodded back. “Busy tonight?”

“Not too bad,” replied the woman, opening the door as Selene neared.

There were lights strobing different colors in tune with the music. There was a long bar on an elevated platform against the wall with seats along it edge, a giant mirror with all sorts of liquors prominently displayed. There was a large open floor filled a number of women dancing. Tables lined the edge of the floor, then up a step was a railing and walkway, several private booths ringed the wall. Everything looked plush and fancy. At table where people were sitting, he could see a tiny figures his size on the table.

As he looked around, it occurred to him, every single large person in the place was female, including the bartender. He guessed there were upwards of eighty people in the club

“Hey,” he said, trying to be heard above the bass. “HEY!” he yelled, slapping his hands against Selene’s breasts.

Selene looked down and winked. Finding an empty booth along the wall, she slid into it. Reaching down, she put her fingers around him, pulled him out and set him on the table. He walked to the edge of the table to observe the goings on.

At a table adjacent to the dance floor, he watched two women kissing, hands caressing and touching each other. When they broke the kiss and their mouths parted, he could see two little legs sticking out of one woman’s mouth. Tipping her head back, she made a slight motion and the legs vanished into her mouth as she swallowed.

“Holy fuck!” he exclaimed, taking a step back. He turned to Selene. “Did you just see that?” he said, pointing a little arm in the direction of the woman who had just devoured a tiny person, but she either didn’t hear him or ignored him.

As he surveyed the room, he could see other couples engaged in erotic play, some using little people to enhance the experience, others not.

“What kind of place is this?” he asked, eyes roving over other tables where tiny people were.

“This is private club of sorts, where women like me and the others you know can get together and let our hair down, in a manner of speaking” she answered.

His mind boggled. “There are so many,” he commented. The little voice in his gut, the one that kept him alive during two prison riots and a half dozen other hairy situations was jangling like never before, he very much wanted to be away from this place.

A young woman dressed in black slacks and a white blouse walked up to the booth, “Hey Selene, the usual?” she asked, smile on her face.

Selene pursed her lips, “Not tonight Kiara, I’ll take something citrusy with a bit of a kick,” she replied.

“Who’s your cute little friend?” she asked, looking down on Jack and smiling.

“This Kiara is Jack Dalton,” Selene said with a grin. The other woman seemed dumbstruck a moment.

“The Jack Dalton? The one the Dark Goddess gave a pass to?” she asked, impressed.

“One in the same,” replied Selene.

She smiled broadly. “Wow,” she said, eyeing him a little closer. After the cursory inspection, she turned to get Selene’s drink.

“That was fucking weird,” he commented. “Why did she act like that?”

Selene chuckled. “You are an anomaly. Not many beings get a pass, let alone one from Clarissa. You probably see her only as Clare and Clarice’s mother, but she is so much more and sometimes, that more is not very nice.”

As the young woman who had collected Selene’s order departed, she stopped at a couple of tables on her way back to the bar. Wherever she stopped, female heads would turn to look back in his direction. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up.

“I am getting a real uneasy feeling here,” Jack said, watching as a woman seated near the bar stood up. She was absolutely stunning, wavy dark hair with lighter accents swept back off her face, tight dark dress accentuating an unbelievable body. He took a couple of steps back toward Selene as the woman approached, her large luminous bluey gray eyes drifting from him to Selene and back again.

“Hello Selene,” said the woman, voice dusky and laden with hidden promise, as she came to stand near the table.

“Lily,” Selene answered. “Have a seat,” she said indicating the opposite side of the leather bound booth.

“Kiara says this is Jack Dalton, the Jack Dalton,” said the other woman, eyes evaluating the tiny figure on the table.

“Indeed he is,” Selene acknowledged.

The woman named Lily waved her hand in his direction and the sigil on his arm began to glow white. “Amazing,” she said. “I am looking right at him and other than my eyes there is absolutely nothing,” she said, tone sounding astonished.

Another woman appeared at the table, a blonde with bob cut hair, shorter than Lily. “This is him?” she asked, eager expression on her face as she looked down on him then to Lily, then to Selene.

Selene smiled and nodded. Already uncomfortable, Jack started feeling worse.

Lily waved the blonde away, protests dying on the woman lips. “Come closer Jack,” she said fixing her eyes on his diminutive body, plump lips making a smile. “Let me get a decent look at you.”

He frowned. Tentatively he took a step toward Lily, but his head was still on a swivel as the activity all around him continued.

“Where are my manners?” Selene said. “”Jack, this is Lilith, Lily. Lily this is Jack.” His attention returned to the woman seated at the booth.

Lily’s smiled widened, gleaming white teeth between her lightly colored lips. Jack half-heartedly smiled and nodded.

Lily tapped the table in front of her with the pad of her right index finger, “Come to me Jack,” she invited.

The woman Kiara returned with two drinks. Setting one down in front of each woman. Selene looked up at her and smiled, but Lily kept her eyes riveted to Jack.

Lily tapped again, smile fading, she was one not accustomed to waiting. Jack moved a few more steps toward her, coming to stop a few inches from the edge of the table in front of her, eight or so feet to him. At this range, he could smell her perfume, some enticing scent, something captivating.

Placing her hand over his head, she pointed down with her index finger and made a circular motion, “Turn for me Jack,” she said.

He did, pivoting slowly.

Picking him up with her right hand, she set him in the palm of her left hand and brought him near her face. Closing her eyes, she brought him near her mouth and inhaled his scent. Opening her eyes, she smiled approvingly. “I want him,” she said to Selene.

Jack flicked a glance back to Selene, there was little doubt in his mind he did not want to go with this other woman.

“Clarissa has placed him in my charge for the moment,” Selene explained, holding up her hands as if there was naught she could do about the situation.

Lily smiled and nodded before lowering him back to the table. Leaning back in the booth, “What the Dark Goddess wills,” she mumbled, tapping a manicured painted nail against the table.

Selene smiled apologetically.

Lily returned a vacant smile. Thwarted for the moment, she looked down on Jack. “Another time assuredly little one,” she said. Rising from the booth, she looked to Selene and nodded.

Selene nodded in return. Lily gathered her drink and left the table.

Jack walked back over to Selene, aware of eyes watching him but paying them little heed. “You know what, I may be little, but I can tell when someone is rubbing someone else’s nose in the shit. That’s what you just did to that Lily chick. For some reason you trotted me out like some little prize that she couldn’t have as a fuck you,” he said, a scowl on his face.

Selene manufactured an innocent look, “Whatever do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean. This whole little show,” he cracked. “And who the fuck is this Lily broad that the other chicks here seem a little afraid of?”

“Lily governs another circle, a fairly strong one,” Selene explained. “The bobbed blonde Willow is one of hers.”

He paused, digesting the information. “So you aren’t all part of the same group?” he asked.

“Heavens no, there are many circles around the world,” she provided. Lifting her glass, she took a sip.

“So there are nine in your circle, ten with Abbie?” he asked.

“There are fifteen sisters in my circle, and Abbie is what we would call a little sister, think of her as a pledge for a sorority, not yet a full member.”

“Fifteen?” he asked. “I thought there were like nine of you, that’s all I counted at the hunt,” he remarked.

Selene laughed softly. “That’s all that could attend. There are still five others you’ve yet to meet.”

He scowled. “If Lily is in charge of her own circle, who governs your circle?” he asked.

“Hilde,” she replied.

“Oh,” he answered, nodding to himself. “That makes sense,” he conceded.

Another woman, dirty blonde hair pinned back, attired in tight black jeans and white t-shirt arrived at the table. Selene looked up and smiled broadly before climbing out of the booth and wrapping her arms around the other woman.

“I haven’t seen you in forever,” Selene exclaimed, breaking the embrace. She pointed at the space where Lily had been sitting, “Please sit.”

The woman smiled and plunked down into the booth, teal colored eyes evaluating Jack before looking back at Selene.

“Jessa, meet Jack, Jack this is Jessa,” Selene introduced.

He turned and nodded slightly by way of acknowledgement. She smiled down on him.

“Your pet has caused quite a stir here in the club,” Jessa said, pointing a finger at Jack. There were several set of eyes surreptitiously watching the booth, other openly looking.

“Pet?” he asked, looking from woman to woman

“I didn’t know you were in town,” Selene said, ignoring Jack.

“Pet?” he repeated.

“I arrived earlier today. I swung by your place but you were out, so I took a chance you might show up here,” she explained.

Turning to face Jessa, “I ain’t nobody’s pet sweetheart,” he snorted, indignant look on his face.

Jessa smiled down on him. “That’s so cute,” she said, “It isn’t even aware yet.”

“Fuck that shit,” he countered.

“Quiet now little one,” Jessa said, looking back to Selene.

He turned and took a couple of steps back toward Selene, “Who the fuck does this broad think she is?” he demanded, jerking a thumb back in her direction.

Selene smiled and held up her hand. “Jack, Jessa is an old friend,” she explained.

“I saw you tormenting your sister,” Jessa said.

“Lily?” Jack asked. “Lily is your sister?”

“She’s my half-sister,” she answered, “We have the same father.”

“But she’s in a different group,” he said, puzzled.

“What do you say we get somewhere a little quieter so we can catch up, maybe even play with your vocal little toy?” Jessa said coyly, raising an eyebrow.

“Now I’m a goddamn toy?” Jack barked.

Selene smiled, “I’d like that,” she replied. Looking down at Jack, her smile widened, “Come along Jack, it’s time to go.” Making an angry face at Jessa, he lifted his elbows as Selene lifted him by his torso and set him back between her breasts.

Lily watched, no smile on her face. Looking over to another table where two women were sitting, she nodded slightly, then turned her eyes to the departing Selene. The women, one fairly short, wavy auburn hair, the other, taller a brunette with short hair nodded almost in unison and began to leave. A slow smile spread across Lily’s flawless face.