- Text Size +

Lily

The moment Selene and Jessa entered the elevator, Jessa pressed Selene back against the rear of the lift and leaned in close for a hug, kissing Selene first on the mouth then the neck.

“You shouldn’t have brought your pet here tonight, Lily is coming for him. You need to be away from here,” she whispered, taking an earlobe between her teeth and tugging on it playfully as her left hand caressed Selene’s right breast, before breaking the embrace.

The two women following stepped in just as the door was beginning to close, the tall brunette smiling and nodding, “Selene, Jessa.”

“Katya,” Selene replied with a polite smile, turning to the shorter woman with the auburn hair. “Alina.”

“Selene,” said the shorter woman in response.

“Dammit,” exclaimed Jessa, “I forgot my purse. Hold the lift for me,” she said, stepping out of the elevator compartment.

“You can catch the next one Jessa,” said Alina with a slight frown, pressing the close door bottom.

“Remember what I told you,” Jessa said, stepping out of the elevator and looking back as the doors closed.

Selene winked and smiled. When the door opened, she returned to her car, heels clicking on the polished cement. Using the fob, she unlocked the doors and climbed inside. Sitting back in the driver’s seat. Pulling the front of her dress forward, she examined the tiny male figure nestled against her firm breast and smiled.

Taking out her cell phone, she texted a message, “The piece is in play.” Smiling, she returned her phone to her purse.

Jessa frowned. Lifting her hand, she looked down at the tiny slumbering form of Jack Dalton. Her mind briefly flicked at the possibility of having a little fun with him, but she decided it more prudent to simply deliver him to Lily as she’d been instructed to do. She felt bad for lying to Selene, but the feeling passed quickly as she comforted herself in the knowledge it was Selene’s own fault for parading him here.

Walking back into the main area of the club, she stopped by Lily’s table. Lily looked up and smiled. “Did my dear little sister suspect anything?”

Jessa took a seat and shook her head. “I made the switch, as you requested,” she said, moving the closed hand containing Jack across the table.

Lily smiled, “Not here, go to the washroom, I’ll meet you there.”

Jessa nodded and complied, crossing the club to the washroom.

Lily arrived and turned to Jessa. She extended her right arm and opened her hand. Jessa dutifully deposited the tiny male form.

“He is handsome in his way I suppose,” she said, rolling him back and forth in her palm.

“You are pleased?”

Smiling she looked at Jessa, “You are free to go,” she said.

 Jessa nodded and left the bathroom. Crossing the club, she took the elevator up to the parking garage. Selene was sitting in her car, smile on her face as Jessa climbed into the passenger seat.

“My place?” Selene asked.

Jessa smiled and nodded.

Entering a stall, Lily lifted her dress about her hips and slid down her underwear. Setting him in the gusset, she drew her panties back up, the pressure sufficient to hold him tight against her delicate flesh. Smiling, she stood up and sorted her dress. Moving her hips from side to side she enjoyed more perhaps the victory over her sister than the sensation of the tiny man trapped in her panties, though it was a very close pleasurable second.

Jack woke up completely immobilized. He knew at once where he was, lodged in somebody’s panties and wedged up against a vagina, he just didn’t know whose. He tried to squirm against the tight smooth material holding him fast and move, but to no avail. “Crap,” he mumbled. He could feel whomever it was walking and felt the material tighten as she sat down. Sounds were muffled as labial lips held him fast in the pink groove.

He pondered how he passed out, he remembered going into the bra at the table, then waking up here. Weird. The scent and taste of his current residence were unfamiliar, he wondered if he was inside Jessa’s panties, he was tempted to bite, but remembering how well that worked for Tony discouraged him. Better just to ride it out.

It seemed quite some time before fingers closed around his upper body, pulling him free of his velvety prison. Turning around and over, he was set down on a table. Sucking in a lungful of fresh air, he turned to face his jailor. “Lily,” he said, surprised.

She smiled. “You may call me Mistress,” she said.

“Where the fuck is Selene?” he demanded, placing his hands on his hips.

Reaching down, she took his left arm in her fingers and broke it between elbow and shoulder.

He gasped, clutching his damaged wing with his other arm. He looked at the arm, then back to her.

“You’ve grown quite bold in the company of your betters,” Lily said. “I assure you, my tolerance for your disrespect is nonexistent. You will simply obey.”

He was about to crack off, but the pain in his arm throbbed, reminding him to exercise better judgement. He scowled at her.

She smiled, “Good, you are amenable to instruction,” she praised, reaching down and petting him gently on his head.

“You know they’re going to find me,” he said.

“There stupid little girl’s in Hilde’s circle. How? How will they find you? You’ve got that wonderful sigil on your arm that prevents even the divine ones from tracking you,” she said with a throaty chuckle.

Jack frowned.

“My sister should have warned you, I always get what I want,” she said.

He shook his head. “Then why want me, why take me?” he asked.

“Simply because I could,” she answered smugly, as if the answer were obvious.

He nodded. “So you’re a conniving bitch,” he said, still cradling his broken arm.

“Oh please, I have been called so much worse, but if it sets your little mind at ease to label me so, so be it,” she said, “You are of such little import.”

He frowned, unsure of what to say, or how to appeal to this woman.

She sensed his consternation and laughed. “I do believe you are beginning to understand how the remainder of your life will be, in subservience, whether long or short, you are mine now,” she said.

He glowered.

She smiled. “Now we will need a new name for you, something more befitting your menial position,” she tapped her full lips, pondering. “Smudge,” she said smiling. “Yes, I think that’s it. Henceforth, you will be Smudge.”

“Smudge? What kind of name is Smudge?” he asked, wrinkling his face.

“It is your fate little one. I am sure at some point I will weary of you, then discard you like so many before. Whether by the heel of my hand, the sole of my foot, the cheek of my ass, you will become nothing more than a red smear, a smudge. An ignominious end to a pathetic life of no consequence,” she informed.

“Now what?” he challenged. When she lifted her hand, he hastily added, “Mistress.”

She lowered her hand, “For tonight, I think you will sleep with Medusa,” she said, looking over at the large aquarium on the wall containing a bottom of sand, lava rock, and some desert like vegetation.

“Medusa?” he asked, eyes following hers.

Getting up, she lifted him from the table and walked over to the aquarium. “She is called an inland taipan, genus Oxyuranus microlepidotus,” she said, holding him over the aquarium for him to better see.

“Jesus Christ! A fucking snake? You’re going to put me in a tank with a giant fucking snake?”

“Although she is quite large for her species, she’s fairly docile,” Lily assured.

He tried to squirm, effort futile particularly with the injured arm.

“Be careful though, she specializes in hunting little mammals and she is quite poisonous,” she said, lowering him into the tank. Medusa curled up at the intrusion into the environment.

Lily chuckled, actually having to use her other hand peel Jack off her fingers, dropping him on the sand inside the aquarium. Jack got up, holding his wounded arm close, he scampered back near one of the rocks, eyes looking for anything that night service as a weapon.

“Don’t worry Jack, I’m sure she’ll like you just fine,” Lily said as she was walking away. “Should you still be alive come the morning, you will service my need,” she added, just before turning out the light.

“Cunt,” Jack whispered, eyes locked on the eight foot reptile at the opposite end of the aquarium.

Clarice

When Clarice awoke, she recognized where she was, Hilde’s. She pulled the cover down and inspected the area where she had been shot, running a hand over her tummy and around her side. There was no evidence she had ever been injured.

A rapping on the door preceded Hilde entering the room.

“Where’s Jack?” Clarice asked.

“Your mother has given Selene custody of him for the moment, as a reward for her timely intervention in this incident,” Hilde replied.

Clarice frowned, grumbling something incoherent.

Hilde raised an eyebrow, “I thought you were good with the whole communal property aspect of Mr. Dalton’s situation?” she asked, crossing the room to sit down on the side of the bed.

“I thought I was, and I know Selene will be good with him, but it makes me jealous,” she conceded. “I want him here with me.”

“There are still some sisters in our circle who have even yet to meet Jack,” Hilde said.

“Great!” Clarice replied, tone exasperated, throwing her hands up in the air. “Wait till Simone or Diaochan gets a look at him. I hadn’t even thought about that, thanks,” she said, crossing her arms and glowering at Hilde.

Hilde smiled and patted her cheek. “You are still young and have yet to quell the yearning in your heart. Think fifty years from now, when he is bent and gray and old and you are unchanged by time, how will your heart feel?” she asked.

“Happy, because those years will have been spent well. I will use my abilities to keep him alive and young,” she stated.

“There are limits to what is allowed under the Covenant and even one such as you cannot defy the Covenant,” Hilde informed.

Clarice scowled.

 “Before we digress further, there are other matter that require your attention. You have a decision to make regarding Mr. Arvin Traynor,” Hilde said. “Your mother has decreed you are to determine what his punishment shall be.”

Clarice nodded.

Hilde’s phone made a chiming sound. “A moment,” she said, swiping her finger across the screen. A text message came in, “The piece is in play.”

Hilde smiled, a sinister looking expression on her lovely face. Tucking her phone back, she rose up off the bed. “You should get dressed, put some food in your stomach and when you’re ready, resolve this affair.”

“Fine,” Clarice replied. Hilde smiled got up and left the room.

Getting dressed, Clarice ate a couple pieces of fruit and some yogurt from Hilde’s fridge before heading to the room Hilde had said contained Arvin. Walking in, she sat down, leaning back and crossing her legs.

Approaching the edge of the table nearest Clarice, “I am to understand my fate lies in your sweet hands lovely girl,” Arvin said with a smile.

Clarice frowned. “I should just pound you flat with my hand,” she said, holding out a curled up fist.

He nodded, “That would certainly do it,” he conceded. “But, let us for a moment consider other alternatives.”

She cocked her head slightly to the side, “Go on,” she encouraged, curious to hear what he might offer in exchange for his life. A smile touched her lips as she recalled her negotiation with Jack, but then it vanished, Arvin was certainly no Jack.

“First off, just throwing this out on the table. You seem no worse for wear. I don’t know if you’re a witch or an alien, alien witch, I don’t know, but if you can shrink me down, why not just erase my memory and let me go,” he suggested.

“Um, no,” she said.

He laughed good-naturedly. “I’m guessing with all the hocus pocus powers you gals have, money is meaningless, so the only thing I got to offer that has any upside value is me. You let me live, I’m yours. You don’t want to get those pretty little, well, no wait, you don’t want to get your hands dirty, send me in. You want someone beat down, I’ll do it. Whatever you need,” he tapped his chest with his right index finger.

She crossed her arms, lips pursed as she evaluated him. “An interesting offer,” she replied.

He nodded, “No games, it’s all I got. You don’t like it, I’m done. I get that.”

“Are you sorry you shot me?” she asked, a smile on her sweet lips.

He laughed. “Sorry I shot you? No. Sorry my tiny little ass is standing here crumbing for his life, a little bit.”

She nodded and smiled. “At least you’re honest.”

“You agree to this, I’m all in. I will spend each minute of whatever life I got left making sure you get whatever your heart desires,” he said directly.

“Are you offering to pledge yourself to me, in all ways?” she asked.

“Yep,” he replied.

She brought her finger up and tapped her lips as she considered his proposal. “Then you are mine, in all ways,” she said, accepting the unconditional terms of his surrender.

“Done deal,” he said, stepping forward and extending his hand.

She smiled and brought her hand down near him he took her right index finger and shook it as he might a hand. “Don’t ever betray me,” she warned.

“A man is only as good as his word,” he said, “And mine is golden.”

“It had better be,” she said. The smile from her face vanished and her eyes grew very cold, “Because if you do, you will meet your end inside my stomach, taking an eternity to dissolve.”