- Text Size +

Cade

The policeman had almost arrived at his Hilde’s house when his cell phone sounded.  Picking it up off the car’s console, he glanced at the screen, Rebecca calling.

Connecting, “What you got for me doll?” he said, signaling and changing lanes.

She snorted, “Doll? Hardly,” she challenged. “Are you talking on your cell and driving?”

“And drinking a coffee, but that’s beside the point, what were you able to ferret out about our new lady ADA?” he inquired.

“Well I ran our mystery girl through the database and nothing, the skinny bitch doesn’t exist in the system, nothing on Google, Facebook, or any other social media, as far as anyone can tell she’s a ghost,” Rebecca said, a hint in her voice betraying the fact she just wasn’t anybody.

“Keep your claws,” he joked, “Now you said as far as anyone can tell?” he asked, knowing she was about to make a reveal.

“Anyone not me,” she chuckled, “I made a couple of calls and our girl is not actually an ADA, instead, she’s vaguely attached to the DA’s office by authority of the DA for some special prosecution, what it is I don’t know.”

“Hmm,” he said, processing.

 “Name John Bender mean anything to you?” she queried.

 “John Bender, fuck,” Cade growled, letting out a long and unhappy sigh and shaking his head.

“That good?” asked Rebecca chuckling.

“Wells Fargo heist, Bender is the one that got away,” he replied wistfully, “My white whale.” He shook his head. First Jack Dalton storms back into his life, now Bender. Two goddamn peas from the same pod.

“Oh,” she said slowly.

“Yeah,” he acknowledged, “Why do you ask?”

“A name I overhead, didn’t realize he was connected to Wells Fargo is all,” she answered.

“Hmm, strange at this point in the game, years later, cold case file now,” he mumbled, trying to link the dots, but not seeing the connection.

“You had your fingerprints all over that case, that’s probably why she wants to see you,” Rebecca suggested.

“Why not use the phone? Or just send a share file request, plus she should have access to all the trial information,” he presumed.

“Hmm,” Rebecca said. “Odd,” she commented.

“She still there with the captain?” Cade asked.

“No, left maybe five minutes ago,” answered the administrative assistant. “Maybe they nabbed Bender and are prepping him for trial, special prosecution wants your input?” she offered.

Cade shook his head, “Call LA county and see if they’re holding Bender, though I’m sure we would have heard about, practically guarantee we would have been notified,” he replied.

“The only other guy connected to that case that is still breathing, what was his name, Dalton something, like Doolin-Dalton?” she asked.

Cade chuckled, “You’re making me feel old Beck, Doolin-Dalton is an Eagles song from the seventies. Guy’s name is Jack Dalton.” Coincidence?  Him and Jack cross paths, shit goes down and now the lawyer broad shows up sniffing around a cold case? His cop voice didn’t like it. Fucking female lawyers, he groused in his head. First Helvet, now Kane.

“That’s right,” laughed Rebecca. “Anyway, that’s all I could find out, but I’ll check with county and DOC, see if there’s anything else,” she finished.

Cade frowned, “Wonder why I haven’t got a call from the captain yet about this shit,” he wondered aloud.

“Don’t know,” she replied. “You see your CI yet?” she asked.

“Nah, I’m still en route. I’ll be back in the office in maybe an hour, hour and half,” he said.

“Don’t forget me coffee,” she warned.

He laughed, “I got you covered,” he said. They exchanged goodbyes and ended the call.

He was of half a mind to turn the car around and head directly to the DA’s office, get to the bottom of whatever it was this broad wanted. Why the hell would the DA bring in a ‘special’ prosecutor? He hadn’t heard of anything like that since the OJ trial and that was mid-trial and national news. Goddamn Wells Fargo. Fuck John Bender, fuck Jack Dalton and fuck Morrigan Kane.

If he wasn’t so close to Hilde’s beach house, he would have turned the car around. Driving along the PCH, he slowed his car as he neared her house. There appeared to be an inordinate number of very high end fancy cars parked near her house. Grumbling, he drove on, the first available parking spot he found was nearly a half mile distant. Pulling the car over, he crabbed a little bit and shut it off.

Crossing the road, he began backtracking to the woman’s house. He wondered why he had felt the impulse to come to her residence and not go to her office. Strange.

Jimmy and Vanessa

Setting Jimmy down of the bed, Vanessa began to disrobe. Jimmy watched in silence, appreciative of the view, but very wary. Soon this amazingly well constructed redhead was standing in her bra and panties, big smile on her face.

He frowned.

“So, what did you and Serah get up to?” she asked, reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

“She just wanted to know everything I knew about Jack,” he replied.

She cocked her head, “You didn’t get better acquainted?” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

“No,” he frowned, “I was just trying not to get killed or eaten. She can be very intense,” he explained.

Tucking thumbs into the elastic waistband of her fancy black panties, she wiggled them down and stepped out of them, tossing them on the bed near Jimmy.

He looked at the discard undergarment and then up at Vanessa.

“Well what do you think?” she asked coquettishly, holding her hands apart.

He swallowed hard. Aside from the fact she towered over him, she was absolutely stunning. She was definitely not the kind of woman who would ever pause and give him a second look. Jack sure, dames got all slippery and wet around him, but Jimmy, never. He would have been intimidated even if she wasn’t as big as a building.

“Cat got your tongue?” she asked.

He cleared his throat, “We both know you’re hot as hell, you don’t need me to pump your ego,” he said.

Reaching down, she opened her hand to him and nodded for him to get into her palm. Lifting him up, she curled her fingers around him as she climbed onto the bed. Getting settled, back propped up against pillows and the headboard, she set him down on her breastbone. He dropped to a knee and steadied himself against the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.

“I find it incredibly curious Serah let you live,” she commented.

“I think it was my undeniable wit and charm,” he offered, running his free hand over his head.

She smiled.

“So what now?” he asked.

She licked her lower lip, “Well, now we play,” she said.

He chuckled and nodded his head before looking down on his nakedness. Looking up, he smiled, “I guess we should let you take the lead in this dance,” he said.

“Don’t worry,” she assured, “I am going to rock your little world.”

“Rock on,” he encouraged.

Licking the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, she captured the nipple of her left breast and tweaked it, causing the flesh to tighten. Repeating the process with her right hand and other breast, she nudged him up the swell of her left breast. Wrapping his legs around the erect nipple, he took the hardened flesh in his hands, kneading and squeezing it while licking and kissing it.

She massaged her generous breasts while Jimmy remained perched, desperately trying not to be dislodged while he continued to try and please her. When she was ready, he plucked him off her breast and set him down between her legs, letting him her get a good look at her sleek vagina.

“It’s a little intimidating,” he mumbled, looking at the swollen hungry maw in front of him, her inner lips dewy and parted, like some kind of smooth pink Venus Mantrap waiting for unsuspecting prey. Being this close, he could smell her scent, alluring and arousing him.

“It’s okay,” she reassured, “She likes you.”  Reaching down, she put a finger behind his back and pulled him toward her heated sex.

She knew what she liked and he allowed himself to be used, surrendering to her as she teased and excited herself, using him expertly. As she felt the tide of release rising, she pushed him all the way inside her, wanting him to experience her when she came. Her orgasm was intense, the delicate inner folds of her vagina contracted around as the area was drowned in the juices of her climax. He seriously began to think he was going to either be crushed to death by her powerful contractions or drowned in the sea of milky fluid she was secreting. After what seemed an eternity within the confines of her pussy, listening to the sounds of her body, he felt her fishing for him, capturing a foot and slowly pulling him to freedom. When she was finished, he lay on her stomach near her navel, panting and breathless, slick and shiny in her viscous juices.

“Mmm, that was nice,” she commented, glow of post coitus on her pale cheeks.

He chuckled, “I was concerned at first you weren’t going to be able to keep up, but you did alright,” he commented.

She laughed, her tummy shaking with mirth.

“I hope I was too big for you,” he joked. Despite his convivial demeanor, the ordeal had been very physically draining and demanding. He took the opportunity to relax a moment, amazed by the experience and the joy of having been with such a beautiful girl, though the unconventionality of their fun together terrifying and exhilarating him at the same time.

Reaching down, she took him by his right foot and lifted him over her face, parting her lips and opening her mouth and lowering him in.

His eyes widened unsure of her intent. Was this the end?

Still holding onto his foot, she swirled her tongue around him, cleaning him, before drawing him back through her full lips like a lollipop.

Setting him on her chest, she released her hold on his foot and smiled.

“I guess we’ll rejoin the others, see who’s next,” she said, though not bothering to move.

“Next?” he asked, incapable of masking the panic in his voice.

She laughed. “When I tell the others what a magnificent stallion you were, there’s probably going to be a line up wanting to give you a try,” she extrapolated.

He was exhausted and hoped to Christ she was just funning with him because he wasn’t sure he could survive another round. He chuckled nervously and she laughed openly.

“We should rejoin the others,” she said, removing him from her belly and setting him on the bed. Getting up, she got dressed and took him to the washroom, cleaning him under the faucet in the bright white sink.

When they returned downstairs, Jack and Serah had returned.

The white haired woman looked at Jimmy then at Vanessa, face impassive.

Eyes lingering on Jack, Vanessa set Jimmy down on the table.

Jack laughed, looking at jimmy as the smaller slender man wobbled unsteadily on his feet.

“She had trouble keeping up,” Jimmy explained, giving Jack an eye roll and jerking a thumb back in Vanessa’s direction.

“Dude, careful,” cautioned Jack, knowing full well the dangers of false bravado.

The doorbell rang.

Morrigan Kane

Morrigan stood hands on curvaceous hips as she looked out the window of her climate controlled office, a pensive expression on her beautiful face.

A tapping at her door caught her attention. Turning her head, dark hair pulled back and brushing over her shoulder she looked toward the door.

Gil Hodge, district attorney stood there, an expectant expression on his face. Almost fifty, he expended a great deal of effort trying to maintain his good looks. The rigors of public life in a city built on celebrity seemed more important than the actual position he held.

She turned back to the window, crossing her arms under her substantial and near perfectly shaped breasts.

“Did you get what you were looking for?” he asked, walking into the office.

“Not yet,” she replied, voice dulcet and just raspy enough to enflame adolescent fantasy.

“I could,” he started.

“No,” she interrupted peremptorily, “You will do nothing,” she commanded.

“But,” he pleaded, eager to please her, eager to gain her approval.

Though he could not see, she frowned, kissable lips pulled down at the corners. He irritated her. She would love nothing more than to diminish him and devour him, break him down.

“But what?” she asked, turning to look at him, unusual lavender eyes capturing his and holding them mercilessly, “What is it you wish to say?” she queried, tone bordering on demanding.

He smiled, “I was just going to say that maybe there’s something I or my office can do to assist you,” he suggested. He reminded her of an obsequious hound dog annoyingly licking at your hand and begging for attention.

She smiled, an empty expression devoid of any emotion other than masked irritation, “Thank you, you can leave now,” she replied, looking passed him at the door then back to him.

He grinned, a foolish expression on his mature face, more appropriate to a teenage boy who was in the presence of a girl way beyond his league. Nodding, he backed toward the door.

Turning back to the window, she said, “Close the door behind you, I do not wish to be disturbed.” Crossing her arm once more, she looked out over the city. Pieces were moving and she was playing catch up. A smile touched her lips as she nodded, “I know you’re out there, and I will find you,” she stated.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment. review, or just leave some feedback about the story itself, it is always appreciated and welcome, thanks for reading!