- Text Size +

Cade

Standing on the doorstep outside Hilde’s house, he checked himself, straightening his shirt and running a hand over his hair before pushing the doorbell beside the screen door.

A gorgeous woman with long dark hair nearly as tall as him answered the door, luscious smile on her incredibly pretty face, “Yes? She asked.

He paused, momentarily taken aback, breath stuck in his throat as he looked into her violet colored eyes.

Her smile widened as she raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

“In the club, that’s where I saw you, that night,” he said, recognizing her and pointing an index finger at her.

She nodded and chuckled, a pleasant sound that made him feel like he was sixteen years old again. “You are the policeman,” she said.

He nodded, feeling awkward and goofy.

“Selene is my name,” she said, introducing herself.

He cleared his throat, “Detective McKissik, Cade,” he replied with a broad grin.

“Is there something I can help you with detective?” she asked, holding her lower lip between her teeth and looking at him through long lashes.

“Uh, Hilde, Miss Helvet,” he babbled.

Opening the door wider, she stepped back, “Why don’t you come in a moment and I’ll see if she will see you,” she offered.

Nodding, he stepped through the portal into the entry way, a strange tingling sensation passing through him, like someone walking over your grave. Selene stood there a moment, watching him, then smiled before leaving. He shook his head and chuckled, she was a stunner. HE could hear voices from elsewhere in the house.

Hildegarde appeared, dressed in her professional get up, shaking her head slowly. “Hello Cade,” she welcomed.

“Hilde,” he replied.

“Why have you come to my home?” she inquired, smile playing on her lips, gold eyes holding a glimmer of mischief.

“I didn’t realize you were entertaining,” he apologized.

She smiled, “You haven’t answered my question,” she said.

He frowned pensively, “Just too many things that don’t make a hell of a lot of sense going on in and around me. I don’t much care for it and somehow, my cop instinct tells me you are at the heart of it,” he asserted.

She chuckled. “Okay, what is it you would like to know? She asked.

“The dead lawyer in Mexico, you told me you knew it was bullshit, what happened to him?” he asked directly.

“Hunted down and eaten,” she replied.

“Fuck off, I was being serious,” he said sourly.

She laughed, “So was I,” she said humorously.

“Eaten?” he asked, incredulous.

She shook her head side to side, “Consumed would probably be a more appropriate description,” she explained, thinking about it.

He glowered and shook his head. “Why were you in my apartment?”

“I told you, I brought you home,” she answered.

“Yeah, yeah, lugged me up the stairs all by yourself, I know, we had this conversation already,” he said, waving a dismissive hand.

“I was there to help you understand what had happened in the Grindhouse,” she said.

“Yeah, you really cleared that up for me. I want some bloody answers,” he demanded.

A slow smile appeared on her face. “This is not an opportune time for me,” she stated.

“I don’t give a damn, I’m tired of getting the run around,” he said.

“Be careful, sometimes wanting and getting are two completely different matters,” she cautioned capriciously.

He huffed, “And this cryptic ‘I know something you don’t’ attitude of yours is a supreme test of my patience, I swear to Christ,” he said.

She shook her head slowly, eyes lingering on his, “Cade, Cade, Cade,” she muttered.

He frowned, “Hilde, Hilde, Hilde,” he replied.

“You want answers?” she asked, smile spreading.

“What am I, Tom Cruise from A Few Good Men? I want the goddamn truth,” he said.

She grinned. Reaching out a hand, she lightly tapped him on the forehead with her index finger. He didn’t have time to scowl before he was asleep.

Jack

Standing on the table, hands on hips, “Where’s Jimmy?” Jack asked, tone accusatorial, eyes narrowed as he looked from woman to woman. “If one of you has sucked him down your gullet,” he left the rest unsaid, his expression fearsome, losing its impact because he was no bigger than the smallest finger on anyone of their hands.

Clarice giggled and shook her head. Several others grinned.

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” offered Selene, vanishing down the hall.

“So?” he demanded.

“Relax, he’s upstairs with Vanessa,” informed Hilde.

Selene returned, “It’s the policeman, asking for you,” she relayed to Hilde.

Hilde nodded and excused herself.

Selene looked down to Jack, tiny arms now crossed over his chest, dour look on his scruffy face.

“You know,” Selene started, “We never really did a chance to get to spend some quality time together,” she purred.

He frowned, “Quality time?” he snorted. “You took me to that club full of man-eating chicks, trotted me around like a little prize pony!” he asserted.

She grinned and nodded, “Uh huh.”

“Jessa is a bitch, no two ways about it, and your sister the arm breaker, flat out cunt!” he growled.

Several of the women tittered as he continued his tirade.

Selene shook her head, beaming grin on her exceptionally pretty face, “Come on you,” she started, curling her hand around him and picking him up, “If you’ve got that much energy, let’s put it to more constructive use,” she finished.

Hilde returned, sly smile on her face, watching as Selene departed the room. Several others sets of eyes also watched the leggy brunette as she left, Serah’s and Clarice’s included.

Carrying him upstairs, “Lucky for you I didn’t my hands on you during the hunt,” she chuckled.

He scoffed, “Lucky for you,” he replied.

She laughed, “We shall see in a bit won’t we little one,” she said.

He shook his head, “I’m still a little pissed at you for using me like bait,” he griped.

“Pfft, get over it,” she said, opening her mouth and unceremoniously plopping him inside.

Startled, Jack tried to twist and turn to gain some sense of his bearings, but Selene moved him around the inside of her mouth easily with her dexterous tongue.

Moving down the hall, Jack still in her mouth, Selene selected a room. As she began to disrobe, she hummed to herself. Naked, she climbed onto the bed and removed a now very sodden Jack and held him in the palm of her left hand.

“What the fuck?” he sputtered, mopping saliva from his face.

Bringing her hand down over her left breast, she pressed him against her nipple, moving him about, generating friction and stimulating her. Despite his situation, he was still muttering and she had to smile as she felt herself beginning to warm to the idea of some love play.

She used him, gently to fuel the heat of her desire, before bringing him down to her most sensitive of areas.

Her scent was subtle, teasing him, maddening him. Setting him betwixt her thighs, she grinned down at him.

Stepping forward, he placed his hands on the delicate flesh of her outer lips, “You want me to check the oil or something while I’m down here?” he said, looking up at her with a crooked grin on his face.

She chuckled, reaching down, she took his arms between her thumb and forefinger, pinning them behind his back and pulling him forward against her waiting sex. Opening herself with her other hand, “I think I might be a Jack low,” she said, pushing him entirely inside of her head first and driving him as deep as she possibly could. Bringing her knees together, she closed the gate and began knead and caress her breasts while the tiny man inside of her was trapped.

No stranger to the internal physiology of his environment, Jack positioned himself so as to maximize his ability to do his thing. The heat was like a sauna, moist. Her secretions slippery and decidedly sweet. Smirking to himself, he found what he was looking for and began to play in earnest with her G spot. Soft and spongy, it stiffened under his ministrations, the sound of her heartbeat quickened. He knew to be wary of her cervix when she was close to coming. He didn’t know how he was able to breathe, inhaling her essence with every intake.

She couldn’t help herself, thrashing and bucking against the skillful manipulations of the tiny man held hostage inside her. He knew exactly what he was doing and within a very small amount of time, she was dancing along the edge of a tremendous climax. He teased her, doing just enough to keep her poised on the verge of ecstasy.

She giggled and shook her head, rolling her hips from side to side to encourage him to push her passed the point of no return. After what felt like an eternity, he finally did. Selene cried out, body quaking and spasming, but now he didn’t stop, he kept at her exposed nerves, relentlessly forcing her to come again and again.

Finally he stopped, she lay there panting, body slick with perspiration. She ran her fingers through her tussled hair, shaking her head.

Moving to the edge of the bed, she look at the bedspread. Soaked in her juice. Parting her knees, she pushed her pelvis forward and spread open her vagina, trying to find Jack. Feeling an appendage, she carefully pulled him free. Unconscious, he lay limp in her hand.

Completely satisfied, she grinned and kissed his face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or provide feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!