- Text Size +

Morning ablutions

When he awoke in the morning, every muscle he owned screamed in protest. He looked over at the girls, both of whom were propped up and looking at him, a sour expression on each of their faces.

“What?” he asked.

“You snore,” commented Angela dryly.

“Like loud,” added Clare, “like a tiny little electric shaver, buzzing away all night.”

He clambered out of the panties and stood up and stretched his aching muscles. “I desperately need to take a leak and some kind of a shower would be great, I feel like a day old glazed donut. I’m starving too,” he added, scratching at himself.

Clare reached over and picked him up around his waist, bringing him close she gave him a sniff. “Bah, you definitely need a shower.”

“We should all shower together,” suggested Angela provocatively. Clare smiled.

Using her free hand, Clare pulled the sheets away exposing her substantial bosom, nipples semi-erect. Clare swung legs over the side, as Angela climbed out the other side. Walking down the hall into the spacious bathroom, Clare set him on the bathroom counter and then left to turn on the shower. Angela sat on the toilet beside the counter and started to pee, the sound of urine splashing in the bowl. Jack turned to her and made a face.

“You would prefer I pee in the shower?” she asked, arching an eyebrow and giving him a half grin.

”I’m good,” he replied, the thought having no appeal for him. He walked over to the sink and began to urinate.

“That’s nasty!” said Clare, returning to the counter. “We brush our teeth here.” She turned on the hot water to wash away his pee.

 “I had to go,” he defended with a shrug.

Angela flushed the toilet and got up.

The shower was amazing, definitely suited for the stature of the estate. Lined with imported tiles, multiple shower heads, and spacious enough for at least ten normal sized people, a wooden bench seat attached to the wall away from the shower heads. All three shower heads were raining warm water down.

Setting Jack down on the floor of the shower. He cautious approached the drain to make sure the holes in the grate were small enough he couldn’t accidently fall through. He watched as Clare and Angela stepped into the shower, Angela sliding the glass door shut behind her. He felt so tiny, almost lost compared to the two women towering over him.

“Be careful down there,” warned Clare, moving under a shower head. Angela followed suit at another of the shower heads. Getting their hair wet and they slowly turned, almost in unison to the jet of water to ensure they were completely wet. Jack danced around beneath their feet, wetting himself off the spray as it fell from their beautiful flesh.

From a shelf built into the shower wall, Clare upended a bottle of shampoo and put a dollop on her hand before passing the bottle to Angela.

Running her fingers through her long hair and massaging her scalp to lather the shampoo, Clare paused, a large glob of shampoo in her hand. Exchanging glances with Angela, she aimed her hand directly over top of where Jack stood and allowed the gob of shampoo to slide off her fingers and splash down on him.

“Ahaha,” he noised a false laugh, looking up to see who had bombarded him, foam up to his belly button.

Angela laughed.

“More shampoo?” Clare asked, an innocent look on her face.

“I think I’m good,” he replied with a nod, lifting foam covered arms up to his face and blowing mock kisses.

Taking a bar of soap off the shelf, Angela rubbed it against Clare’s breasts, lathering the large pendulous globes, before moving the soap down to Clare’s toned belly. Clare rubbed the soap on her bosom, frothing the lather before she placed her hands on Angela’s chest and started to soap her lovely breasts.

Jack watched on as the spectacle unfolded before him. They seemed to become lost in each other, swaying to the music their bodies were making. He moved to the shower wall to avoid accidently getting caught underfoot as the pair succumbed to passion. From there, he watched in awe as the two women caressed and touched one another, like two gigantic, perfect goddesses. Water cascading off of magnificent bodies. The steam in the shower lending to the eroticism of the moment.

Separating, Clare looked down to him, green eyes flashing. Crouching down, she lowered her right hand to the ground in front of him. He stepped onto her hand and steadied himself. Rising back up, “Does this excite you?” she asked coyly.

He nodded mutely, looming down at his erect penis then back up at her.

She extended her index finger and curled the other three fingers of her right hand back toward her palm. “Wrap yourself around my finger,” she instructed, a sly smile on her dampened face. Heading toward the end of her finger, he shinnied out carefully, arms and legs tightly around her digit.  He made sure his grip was secure, the distance to the shower floor felt like he was seven or eight stories in the air.

Angela moved in close. Clare raised her right hand to Angela’s left breast where she slowly drew Jack around the circumference of the sensitive nipple, slick tissue stiffening to the touch. The women kissed, long and passionate. Breaking the kiss, Clare leaned back, lower lip held fast between her teeth, she cast a glance down Angela’s body before releasing her lip and meeting Angela’s eyes. The blonde understood at once. Smiling, she leaned back against the shower tile, tilted her pelvis and opened her legs.

Moving her hand down Angela’s left side, she held Jack next to Angel’s pussy before sliding her finger, and him along with it into her heated opening. Slowly she withdrew her finger, Jack still clinging on, she teased the pussy, using her fingertip and the side of Jack’s head to delicately caress all of the sensitive areas adjacent to the clit, before a couple of feather light strokes over the exposed nerve nexus.  Then she gently eased finger and Jack into the excited sex. To him, it felt as if Angela’s vagina was trying to pull him away from Clare’s finger.

Alternating speed and pressure. Angela thrust her hips against the pleasure causing combination of Jack and Clare’s finger. A soft sound, rising in pitch escaped her lips as she came with force, an opalescent residue seeping out of her sex and down the inside of her thighs. Using Jack, Clare traced the path of Angela’s climax, before bringing the finger to her own mouth.

“Let go,” she whispered, opening her mouth to receive Jack. He released his hold and rolled onto her tongue, where she caressed his nakedness. Leaning forward, she parted her lips and kissed Angela on the mouth. Jack could feel Angela’s probing tongue. Together the three of them shared a moment of intimacy before Jack was passed into Angela’s mouth.

Angela paused a moment, enjoying the marvelous feeling of Jack in her mouth. Kneeling down before Clare, she reached out and parted the dark haired woman’s legs. With her tongue, she re-positioned Jack so that she was holding his lower legs between her lips, his head and torso now sticking out of her mouth. Using her fingers, she opened Clare’s aroused pussy. Moving in closer, she used Jack’s head to tease all around the outside excited vagina, tantalizing the swollen outer lips. Clare moaned, arching her hips forward in an attempt to capture him. After tormenting Clare for several minutes, Angela finally pushed the tiny man into Clare. Gently inserting his head and shoulders into the tight hole. She used her tongue against his feet to drive him deeper into the slick darkness of Clare’s primed vagina.

Inside, the confines were tight, sleek muscles holding him fast. He struggled to bring his hands up to where he could touch her G-spot. He opened his mouth and was rewarded with a gush of her essence. There was a moment of light as Angela parted Clare’s pussy lips, opening her enough to permit Jack some air. Leaning in, Angela started gently kissing Clare’s exposed femininity, running her tongue ever so delicately at the beautiful pink folds. Lapping at Clare’s stiffened clitoris, she ran her tongue downward before snaking it into Clare’s swollen pussy. Situated as he is, Jack could feel Angela’s probative tongue against his feet as it penetrated Clare.

Heartbeat accelerating, he felt Clare’s velvety muscles tighten in preparation for the impending climax. He felt fingers pushing at him and he was pushed deeper in her vagina, up against her cervix, the way behind closing as Clare’s muscles enveloped him. Clare felt a spasm as she experienced her first release. He felt pressure against his back as her cervix dipped down and pressed against him, almost as if it were trying to grab him and pull him even deeper inside. He struggled to spin within her to ward off the cervix, but the vaginal contractions were much too powerful for him, again and again he was battered before a final intense convulsion crushed the consciousness out of him.

Outside, Clare was reeling as wave after wave of deep intense pleasure passed through her body. Finally shuddering and collapsing against the shower wall before sliding down to the ground.

Angela’s eyes were alight, looking questioningly at Clare.

“He’s somewhere way deep inside, we need to get him out. If I haven’t squished him, he’ll be out of air soon,” Clare said.

Parting her trembling legs, Clare allowed Angela to insert a finger to try and locate the tiny man. With some effort, and caution not to damage him further, Angela was able to ease him out of Clare’s blood engorged vagina. 

Afterglow

He opened his eyes to the feeling of warm water running over him. Clare held him carefully in her hand, gently rinsing him off under the faucet in the bathroom sink. “You gave us quite a scare,” she said with a great big grin on her face, “I think I felt you in my uterus,” she chuckled. He smiled weakly. Finished, she lay him on the white face cloth beside the sink and folded it over on him.

Drying himself in the facecloth, he stood upright.

“You ok?” asked Clare, noting the wobble in his stance.

He rewarded her with a thumbs up. “I could use some clothes. I’m standing here like a bare assed baby.”

“Hardly a baby,” purred Angela, as she bent forward and wrapped her hair in a towel, before leaning back with the towel wrapped around her head.

“And food, I’m starving,” he added, his stomach knotted from lack of sustenance.

An hour later, Clare put together a breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, toast and orange juice.

The girls set aside a side plate and put food there for him. He didn’t eat much compared to the amount of material on his plate, but he was stuffed.

“We are going to go out today. I think it would be best if you remained in my room for the time being. I really don’t want to come home and accidently step on you or something,” said Clare.

“I’m still pretty tired,” he confessed, bravado shelved for the moment

“Okay, let me put you to bed,” said Clare. Scooping him up off the table.

“Clothes, don’t forget about clothes,” he said as she carried him to her room.

Setting him down on the bed, “Later,” she replied, giving him a smile.

Food in his gut, he reclined lazily on top of Clare’s bed, nestled between the quilt and one of the pillows.

“We’ll be out for much of the day, need anything?” asked Clare, standing at the door.

Already starting to slip into slumber, Jack didn’t respond. Smiling, she closed the door.

Meanwhile, back at the outfit

Vince knew he wasn’t the smartest, but everybody knew Jack was a solid player. When the order came down after the job went sideways Jack was to be whacked, it felt wrong to Vince. Tony got bumped and Jack was going to be made to pay. He didn’t like it, but who was he to question? At five inches over six feet and 300 pounds, Vince was bone breaker. His job was simple, hurt people. Word was Jack was coming in to drop off the goods and collect his pay, except, it wasn’t going to go down that way. Cyrus said they were going to clip Jack instead.

At six feet and slender as a reed, Cyrus made sure he had plenty of muscle on hand on account Jack was one tough son of a bitch. Aside from Vince, there were a couple of other thumpers and a couple of pistols. The six men waited for Jack in the back room of the club called The Grind House. Everything was shut down during the afternoon, perfect spot for a meet, controlled environment, no unnecessary witnesses, Cyrus liked it. You fucked up Jack he thought.

The sound of heels clicking on the floor preceded the appearance of a skirt looking all business like followed by two other broads, both good looking hens, one a red head, the other a blonde.

“Club is closed honey, come back tonight and I can get you and your girls some work,” he laughed, a derisive chuckle as he looked to the others in the room and jerked a thumb in the direction of the women.

 “Cyrus,” she said, recognizing his voice. “My name is Hildegarde, and I am here for information pertaining to the contract recently undertaken by Mr. Jack Dalton.”

Jack’s name caught his attention, dead serious now. “Where the fuck is Jack?” he demanded.

“Mr. Dalton is no longer a portion of this equation. As I anticipate this will become very unpleasant shortly, anyone not wishing to be involved is encouraged to leave now.”

Cyrus, a look of incredulity on his stubble laden face, “Are you for fucking real? Hustle your little cunt out of here before I have my boys open you up and do some permanent damage.”

Hilde looked around the room, a couple of men chortled but nobody moved. “No one?” she asked. Vince’s bad feeling just got a whole lot worse. He knew he was none too bright, but that little voice inside of him told him he didn’t want any piece of this

“Bitch, I don’t know what the fuck you think is going on here, but you and these other two pieces of ass are most definitely in the wrong place at the wrong fucking time,” he said nodding to Francis and Howard. Both shooters pulled out pistols and aimed them at the women.

Hilde looked at the shooters, then the goons, then to Cyrus. “It would appear as if everyone is staying?” more question that statement.

“Everyone except you and your bitches,” he said. “Take them to the house on Birch, don’t bust her face up too bad, I’m going break this one in personally.” He eyed Hilde with a smirk. He would enjoy raping her before slitting her throat.

“I want to go,” mumbled Vince, voice meek, an odd sound from such a large man.

“Shut the fuck up Vince,” snapped Cyrus.

Looking at the other two women, then at Vince, “You are free to go,” Hilde said. Vince started moving toward the door.

“Stand your fucking ground you goddamn coward!” yelled Cyrus. Turning to Francis, he said, “Shoot that fucker in the back of the head.”

“Vince!” called Francis, raising his pistol.

The women moved aside as Vince reached the door.

“Fucking shoot him!” screamed Cyrus.

“You are no longer in a position to issue orders,” advised Hilde. Without bothering to look at the other women, she said, “Ladies.”

Vince didn’t look back as he passed through the door, didn’t see what happened as the redhead and the blonde moved their hands and the world went dark for the five men in the back room of the Grind House.