- Text Size +
"I'll take Tim Toe," he said as he snuggled into the couch of this world (which was two socks tied together), "Thank you Aunty Jam."

"Why you're welcome Dear," was her reply.

She soon took out what appeared to be toenails stacked on top of each other and fused at one end. She showed him the top toenail. It had a picture (made out of toenail polish) of a young boy who was about the size of a person's toe. This was like a story he remembered reading when he was litt... Younger.

"Once upon a time," his Aunty Jam had stated, "There lived a family of Toenail Farmers. Now this family just LOVED to work on their fields all day. And help out the critters from time to time," something felt very wrong, as he found himself trapped inside some random darkness, not sure what was going on, but looking up he could see the picture of the farmers above him in the "sky", he could hear his Aunty Jam continue, "they all loved to work on the fields everyday. But one such couple, named Wriggly and her husband Tickle Toe, while they seemed to be very happy," he saw as the picture above him changed to a couple of Toenail figures that seemed to be crying, "were actually very sad. They wanted to be happier, but they were missing something," he then a shadow of a child appear, "a child. A child they could love and respect as their own. This made them very sad," he thought he could hear them crying, "then one day," the picture changed to a Toejam Figure of an elderly person, "a strange Old Figure walked up to the them.

'Hello!,' he said with a gravely sound in his voice," Stinkie thought he could hear those words coming from the old man somehow, "'would you please be so kind to let an Old Toejam Figure like me sleep at your house for three nights?'

Tickle just said, 'I don't see why not.'

To which Wriggly replied, 'Hey the more the merrier. Our place is your place.'

Then they let the Old Figure into their home," Pavel was amazed at all of this, how was this even happening?!, "for the next three days, he made the man feel right at home," Pavel could see the image change to the Old Figure sleeping in their version of a bed, eating bread made out of toenails with toejam spread on it, and even of them singing and dancing for him, "now the Old Figure was pleased with all of this, that he decided to actually leave a day earlier.

'Oh you don't have to do that,' said Tickle.

Which was replied with Wriggly saying, 'Yeah, you can still stay that one last night if you want.'

'Or two.'

'Or three.'

'Thanks,' said the Old Figure, 'but I must go! I need to make it back home. I can't delay much longer.'

'Please let us give you a lift!,' Wriggly had said.

'Oh no!,' said the Strange Old Figure as he," now while Pavel was watching as the paintings in the skies were changing with each scene and somehow hearing the voices of the characters, he wasn't even witnessing the strangest part of it yet, "began to transform into a," the Old Figure was covered in a yellow light, "a Long Toe Figure, but not just any Long Toe Figure!," Pavel watched as the scene soon replaced the Old Figure covered by light, with a Humanoid Long Toe Figure, who was wearing a toenail ring as a belt, "this was Sir Longlegs the Wizard and Grand Advisor to Queen Hallux!," he soon saw this figure standing on the side of a Humanoid Big Toe Figure wearing a Toe Nail Crown and sitting in a chair that was made out of One Fancy Silk Linen Sock, which went back to the figure standing in front of the now in awe Characters of Tickle Toe and his wife Wriggly Toe, "So Sir Longlegs the Wizard then decided that he would have to part.

But before he did that, he said to the couple, 'I shall leave you with a gift! I shall leave you with your heart's desire! Now tell me what do you desire?!'

The couple decided on saying, 'A child.'

With Wriggly saying, 'no matter how small he is.'

Soon the Mystical Toe Wizard left, but he left something behind," Now Stinkie could feel something get connected to him, as he felt himself floating around in this darkness, "for after some time," now he could feel himself being pulled somewhere, "Mr. And Mrs. Toe would," he could now feel light touch the top of his head, " have a son who was no bigger than their toe!," Pavel found himself going into a world where he was a tiny little baby, to a couple of Toejam Figures, "and they decided to name him Tim Toe," looking up our hero could see the same exact scene be laid out across the sky.

But this would soon be disrupted, when he heard his Uncle Toe come in.

"So how was everything dear?," asked Aunty Jam out of curiosity.

"I managed to put all the critters in their pens and I managed to cover up the crops," was his reply, "oh and I see you showed Stinkie a Graphic Toenail."

"Yep!," stated Aunty Jam, "it was Tim Toe."

"Oh that's a good one!," stated Toe as he picked up Stinkie, "now I bet you're hungry!"

Our hero was soon carried into the kitchen, where he was placed into a Toenail-Styled High-Chair and no sooner than five minutes later, did he see bread made out of toenails, with toejam in them.

"What's this?," he had to ask of them.

"That's your lunch," answered Uncle Toe, "it's Toejammies on Toenail Toast!"

He heard about this from his Poopy Mommy and actually? It was gooooooooooood! He began asking for more and more helpings. He couldn't believe how yummy they were. Ultimately he has to stop, for he got full and he needed a changing.

After a couple of hours, it was now time for bed. He was soon placed into a bed made out of four socks tied together. He was then given his Wet Wipe Blankie and his Buttplugafier. The Blankie's moistness made him feel safe, while the Buttplugafier gave him something to suckle on. And with that he was soon fast asleep.

That didn't last long though, as he would soon wake up. Looking around, he deduced that it was probably still dark out. Maybe early morning.

He was about to lay back down and fall asleep when he thought to himself, "what am I doing?! I have to bet out of here!"

He then began to carefully get out of this bed. He took the Buttplugafier out of his mouth, as he set it down on the bed next to his Wet Wipe Blankie. He was then heading for the door. He made sure, that no one else would notice him leaving. He managed to get to the living room, where he thought he heard Athlete growling. He looked to see Athlete was sound asleep.

He managed to make it out of the house, as he ran through the fields. The "rain" had stopped and he was glad about that, but now he had to watch out for MASSIVE SWEAT PUDDLES! He felt himself needing to tread through this hot, wet, and stinky stuff. Then he got back to the location, where he remembers he was when he first got there.

Ok? Now what? How was he to get out of there?

He would soon get his answer, in the form of the portal reappearing! He now had to find a way to use this to his advantage. He had to get out of here. Soon a piece of string came down from the heavens, as he grabbed onto it and let it pull him up. He was now out. Now he just had to...

Wait a minute...

Where did that string come from?

He soon looked to find his answer.

"You're just in time!," said Sabel, "I want to have a little word with you."

He saw that Tomlin was there as well. Was he in trouble? He just HAD to be! There was no way around it! But wait. If he was in trouble, then why would they put him on a small pillow like they're getting him comfy for a story?

He would soon find out.

End.