- Text Size +
Pavel woke up to find himself, back in the sock bed. Was that all just a dream? Did he just imagine himself just talking to the girl who shrunk him? He just laid in his bed and suckled on his Buttplugafier. He wasn't even aware, that he was doing it.

"Oh I see somebody's awake!," he heard a familiar voice say.

He looked up to see, that it was was "his" Aunty Jam.

"Mor'ing," he tried to say around his Buttplugafier.

"Morning little fella," she said to him as she checked his Toilet-Paper Diaper, "you seem dry today!"

He was then helped up, as his Buttplugafier was removed from his mouth.

"Why don't you head downstairs? We left breakfast for you!," suggested "his" Aunt Jam.

Stinkie did just that. He saw that it was his NEW FAVORITE! Toejammies on Toenail Toast and a side of his ALL-TIME FAVORITE Fecal Soup! He instantly dug in! Taking in two gulps of his soup with his rectal thermometer spoon. Then he grabbed a piece of toast and took a BIG BITE of it. It was DELICIOUS!

Then as he was swallowing, it happened. He began breathing heavily. He felt like the world around him was spinning! He was trapped inside someone's toes! And worse! He ate their toe jam! He got up, as he began to frantically run around.

"I got to get out of here!," he yelled frequently to himself.

Soon his Aunty Jam came in, to see the commotion.

"Oh dear!," she said as she rushed him outside.

No sooner did they get outside, did he calm back down.

"Oh I see!," she giggled, "you just wanted to get some 'fresh air'."

He was then led back down. He then asked if he could play for a little bit. His Aunty Jam said that it was ok, but only for him to stay where she could see him. He complied rather well. He began by running in and out of the Toenail Fields. He was giggling as he was having some fun. Then his Uncle Toe had showed up.

"Hey Stinkie! Want to ride some Slippers again?!," Uncle Toe had asked as Stinkie was seemingly getting bored by running through mazes of toenails.

"Do I?!," Stinkie said rather excitedly.

The two then went to play in the Slippers and race each other. Of course, he had to go into the baby girl slipper, but he didn't care.

Then they had to go in for lunch. They had Dead Skin Burgers and Toe Sweat Juice. After they were done eating that, it was time for Aunty Jam to read him a Graphic Toenail. This time he picked out Little Red Slipper-Riding Stubbed-Toe.

He noticed, how whenever the story was being told, the same thing that happened to him with Tim Toe was happening here. He would look up, to see the scene unfolding, while also living out that story. This time he found himself wandering through a forest of toes. His mission was to get to his (or in the context of this story her) Granny Ankle. But she had to avoid talking to The Big Stinky Toewolf. Of course that never happens, as she inadvertently tells the Toewolf were she is going. Then the Toewolf manages to mislead her, as she gets lost.

When she finds her way back to the "cottage" though, she walks in, not knowing, that the Toewolf had eaten her Granny Ankle.

She walked up to what she thought was her Granny Ankle, and began to get suspicious. But before she could do that, Stinkie began to freak out again. Story time was interrupted, and he managed to calm down again. This took a lot out of him, as he then got sleepy, so they took him to his Sock-Bed. As he began falling asleep, he couldn't help, but wonder the future had in store for him.

Now while the next day was very much similar to the first, he had a lot more Shrinker's Love Defense going on throughout this day. But none of them seemed to be so intense, as to require Sabel to have a look. Which was probably a good thing.

Later that night, he was put to bed earlier, so he could get a little more rest.

"Goodnight Sweetie," his Aunty Jam said to him, "you'll have a BIG BOUNCING DAY tomorrow."

As Stinkie began to fall asleep, Stinkie couldn't help but wonder, "what did she mean by that?"

End