- Text Size +

Stinkie began thrashing about more violently than ever. He began frantically to run around and run around rampantly. The holographic image of Tomlin had decided to grab onto little Stinkie and hug him tightly.

"Shh! It's ok Stinkie! It's alright! I'm here! I'm here!," she said to him, but to no avail.

He managed to break free of her, as he began frantically screaming, "I have to get out of here! I have to get the hell out of here!"

This caused Tomlin's hologram to grab hold of Stinkie on more time, as he once again tried to break free in defiance. He wasn't going to let her do this to him anymore. He would fight! And he would fight. And he would fight. Soon it was an uphill battle for little Pavel Smith. He tried to get out of there, as quickly and efficiently as possible. Then it happened. He was placed over Sabel's massive pinky finger, as he was then subjected to the series of flickings, that were meant to calm him down.

After the series of flickings, Sabel had administered that sweet-smelling honey-looking substance called Euphoric Amber Elixir Potion right onto his little bum bum. He could feel its effects reaching him, as it spread out from his butt across his teeny tiny body. He so wanted this to end! Then it happened. He was calm and docile! The effects of the stuff made him feel relaxed and at ease with the world.

Soon Charisma came into the doorway and said, "You will need to keep and eye on him, so that he doesn't fall into 'Shrinkee Sleep'."

"That's very true, but we have that meeting at the Shrinker's Alliance Conference this afternoon for the entire week," replied Tomlin in despair.

"And Shrinkees are not allowed in at Shrinker Con," added in Sabel. "Don't worry, I asked our little brother Julius to help watch over him and all of our Shrinkees," was what Silverrose had said to them, as she too had entered into her doorway, then she looked at her servant Flatina and said, "Alright you flat bitch! You better behave yourself and listen to WHATEVER my little brother says! You got it?!"

"Y-yes Miss Silverrose M-my Queen," replied the Flat Figure as she wobbled and waved into a kneeling position.

"That's a very good girl, Flatina! I hope to hear you followed the rules exactly to a 'T'!," was what Silverrose replied to her.

This caused Charisma to respond, "And all of my Stickies shall do the same as well!'

Her tiny little Stick figures who were all her boyfriends at one time or another, were now bowing and trying to keel before her in compliance, but it was looking kind of awkward for them still. But they got the message, and they sure as HELL! weren't going to disobey her!

Soon there was a loud knock on the door. Not as loud as Pavel did, when he first arrived there, but rather a knock that was loud enough for someone to hear and take notice.

"I'll get it!," replied Tomlin, as Sabel kept her Shrinkee entertained for the while.

"Oh hello!," stated Tomlin, as she saw the young pre-teen boy standing there, with his hari disheveled, and his eyes sparkling in the outside mist.

"Hey Linlin!," the boy said to her in infatuation.

"Oh Jules! Stop it!," she teased back at him.

The young boy was wearing a white lab coat, along with a black T-shirt and some slacks. He was also holding a little girl in his arms, who must not have been that much more than a year old. She was wearing only a dress and a diaper.

"So how is little Princess Diaper Butt???," asked Tomlin, as she let the girls' younger brother in.

"Oh she's doing fine!," was his reply to her, "It seems like only yesterday, that she was my neighboorhood and school bully Rebecca Iebecca, when my powers of shrinking people Chronologically came into play. I shrunk her into being that of a year old. Now she has six more months, before she can be turned BACK into her normal self, as she will have her year of punishment up, when she is two! That is, if I decide to age her back up."

The little girl could only remember being a "big girl". And a bully. She could remember her wrestling with this weasley little brat, before she was, effectively, age regressed by him. Oh boy! When she met up with the Stickies, and Flatina, she KNEW! that she was in for some hell! Well within reason, of course.

"Ok Princess! Say hi to the Stickies, Flatina, and to Stinkie!," calmly ordered Julius. Princess Diaper Butt just said, "Hi!," in a very weak and very meek tone, before hiding her head, in the shoulders of her onc former victim, now turned caretaker.

"Oh she's shy!," replied Julius, "hey! Why don't you tell them your name? Go on! Tell them your name!"

She was just too busy burying her face in his now massive, to her and others like her, shoulders.

"No? Ok then! Well this is Princess Diaper Butt! But you may call her Princess. Or Miss Butt. Or if you REALLY want to have some fun with her name, you may call her Miss But Butt! Because she loves saying that a lot!," was what Julius replied to them.

Soon Princess just stammered out, "Butt Butt! Butt! Butt! Butt Butt!"

To which Julius replied, "see?! Isn't that kewt!?!"

This caused all of the people, who were NOT shrunken, to be laughing, and saying "aaawwe!".

Soon Princess was placed down in front of all the Shrinkees, as they were told to play along nicely with each other, while Charisma, Silverrose, Sabel, and Tomlin got ready to go. Stinkie was being taken and watched by Julius as he saw his older siblings, and one of their best friends go.

"There's stuff for you in the fridge if you get hungry, and there's a mini fridge, that we have set up, for the little ones. The top shelf is for my Stickies, they get one drop each! The second shelf is for Flatina and her two friends. The plates are divided by each day, we will be gone. And the bottom shelf, is for little mister Stinkie! Don't worry! It's fully wrapped up in tinfoil and sealed in a ziplock bag. So it won't contaminate our foods for them.," stated Charisma to her little brother.

"If you need anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, please call us RIGHT AWAY! Ok?," asked Silverrose.

"Oh I will," was Jules' reply.

"Oh Jules," stated Tomlin, as she hugged the little boy who was her best friends younger brother, "I wish you could come along to the conference with us."

Jules hugged her back, as he said, "I know, me too. But someone has to watch our Shrinkees! And make sure they don't get into any trouble!"

He gave Miss Butt Butt a quick and stern look, as she stopped dead in her tracks, and looked at him, in fear and terror, as well as submission.

This was going to be one very interesting week.