- Text Size +
Pavel woke up to find himself sleeping in a crib made out of a pad. He looked down, to see that he was wearing some sort of toilet paper made diaper! He tried to get up, when he was picked up by a pair of very familiar hands.

"I see Poopy Mommy's little man is awake!," she said to him, as she picked him up.

He found himself being carried around in a house made out of shit. He was then set down in a high-chair made out of the same material that made up his bed. He was then locked into place.

"Is my little man hungies?!," she cooed to him.

Now he was about to say, "yes," for he very much was, but then he thought against it. Especially since, he was trapped in a universe made out of feces and that was located in a girl's ass.

However, the Fecal-Made Lady had taken out a small bowl of liquid shit, as she then dipped a rectal-thermometer into the substance and began to guide it to Pavel's mouth. But Pavel was having none of it. He kept turning his head in order to avoid such a disgusting thing.

"Come on now," she said to him, "you must eat your num-nums."

"Fuck you!," he yelled to her, while also avoiding the shit-carrying rectal thermometer.

He soon found himself being taken out, placed on her lap, having his "diaper" removed, being given a sound bare bottom spanking, rediapered, and being put back into the high-chair. She waited till he calmed down a bit.

"Now will you be a good little man and eat your num-nums?," she asked of him in a stern voice.

"That is shit you crazy bitch! Now get me the fucking hell out of here!," he yelled to her in defiance.

This, of course, led him to being spanked again. And again. And again. After his fifth or sixth try, he was led outside of the city, where the Fecal Figure had slapped at some Giant Invisible Fleshy Wall. Soon the rumblings, & "toxic" clouds appeared once again. And as usual, they formed into the fart face of Sabel Zerose.

"Yes?," assked the girl's head.

"Mistress Sabel. It's me Feca," said the Fecal Figure, "My little man is being defiant."

"Yes I know," said the girl's fart face.

"Oh that's right," spoke Feca.

"What?! How the fuck do you know what's going on?' No good bitch!," yelled out Pavel was still trying to be defiant to this whole thing.

He felt a quick swat to his "diapered" behind.

"Shame on you!," scolded Feca, "you show our Mistress some respect!"

"Oh don't worry," stated Sabel, "for I'll take care of him.

Pavel soon found himself being sucked up and out of this strange new world, and out of Sabel's ass. He was then brought up to the face of Sabel herself.

He looked up into her eyes. Her eyes that showed, that she was not pleased with his behavior.

"I see that you're not eating your Poopy Mommy's num-nums Stinky!," she said to him as if she was a concerned parent talking to his/her child.

"Hey fuck you!," he yelled out to her.

He soon himself being place between her lips, as she used her tongue to undo his "diaper", and then use it again, to give him a MASSIVE bare-bottom saliva-driven spanking! Now he had spankings before, but never at this intensity! He began bawling and struggling sooner than he normally would.

When she was done, she used her tongue to rediaper him, and place him up to eye level, so she can ask him, "now why don't you want to eat your num-nums?"

"Uh? I'm human?," he replied to her in the form of a question.

She just set him down onto a napkin, as she then grabbed a piece of actual chocolate cake, and gave it to him. He didn't know why she was doing this for, but hey! Free food! He began mowing down on the tiny piece of cake, when he instantly spat it back up!

"What the hell?!," he thought to himself.

Then she laid down eggs, a slice of cheese, and even Reese's Peanut Cups. All things he had somehow not been able to keep down!

"And what hell is going on here?!," he asked, before recoiling at his fear of being spanked for his tone.

Instead, he was taken into the bathroom, where she hovered him over the toilet. He looked down, to see that it was filled with shit and piss. It wasn't even flushed at all. Then with a flick of her wrist, he fell into the mixture. Some of it got into his mouth, and he began spitting it out, but some of it managed to slide down his throat, and he liked it???

He soon found himself being taken out of the shit-filled toilet bowl, and back into Sabel's Ass World of Poopopolis. He was the "reunited" with Feca.

"There," said the Fart Face of Sabel, "now try it."

And with that, the Fart Face was gone. He was once again taken into the town, into that house, and into the high-chair. Now he doesn't know how or even why it was possible for, but when she gave him that liquid-shit filled rectal-thermometer, he took it down no problem. He found himself liking it more and more.

"Oh does my little man like his num-nums now?," she asked of him.

"He thought about and said, "yes Feca!"

"Uh-uh," she lightly scolded, "I'm your Poopy Mommy remember?"

"Sorry Poopy Mommy."

"That's ok!"

When he was done eating his "delicious" meal, she took him out, and set him down between two very large, but not as large as his Poopy Mommy, figures. One seemed to be a boy. One seemed to be a girl.

"Ok now!," His Poopy Mommy said to him, "I want you to meet your BIG Poopy Sister Bowoah and your BIG Poopy Brother Blattur! Say hi to your new little siblings kids!"

The two Fecal Figures then said, "Hi!"

He of course said, "Hi," back.

Then he heard Bowoah say, "Eeewwww!"

"Wait. What was 'ew'?!," he thought to himself.

Then he got his answer. As his "toilet paper diaper" began to sag to the ground.

End